Jane's Family Affair

Story Info
Family love & lust, & a discovery.
6.7k words
4.47
207.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers

A little story, Jane and her family affairs. By pops, fact or fiction? You decide and tell me.

Jane and Dan are a young married couple, married for about 4 yrs at the time of this tale. Jane 26 yrs old, Dan 28. Both very reasonable looking young people, an attractive couple actually, Jane with her trim but not over skinny figure and pretty face, Dan with his rugged handsome features and muscular build. Neither had any problem turning heads of the opposite sex, and the same sex occasionally may I add.

Both Dan and Jane had a couple of skeletons in the cupboard, some things the other didn't know about their respective past. Both were embarrassed to tell all in case the other should be disgusted with them, poor devils didn't know though that they had more in common than they'd ever realised, or dreamed possible. Both had been involved in shall we say very close family relationships of a very similar nature. They would both have loved to get each other involved in some things of a sexual nature a little out of the ordinary, nice and hot and kinky. They both liked a nice hot session occasionally, dirty horny events, they'd both been into threesomes and such things in their past, neither of course knew this about the other and were embarrassed to say too much on the subject fearing the other may take offence or be disgusted by it. All this silly embarrassment changed one evening however.

Dan and Jane went to a function organised by Jane's dad & mum, loads of her family were there, some she hadn't seen for a few years including her uncle Allan, (Jane's mum's younger brother), and Jane's brother Ken and his wife Bella. Also there was one member of the family she'd never really met to speak to, Allan's oldest son Paul, he had been about 10 when she last saw him, he was at this time 17. As the evening progressed both Dan and Jane in common with most others were getting a bit merry on the alcohol, everyone was having great fun, everyone mixing in together. Dan was meeting and becoming friends with some of Jane's relatives he'd never met before this party. He was getting along champion with Jane's brother's wife Bellinda, or Bella as she preferred to be called, at the same time Jane was rekindling her family ties with her brother Ken, they hadn't seen each other for a few years, (Ken and Bella had been living abroad and only recently moved back). Dan couldn't help noticing how close Ken and Jane seemed, very sensual dancing with each other, very close indeed.

To be honest the whole surreal thing was giving Dan a raging hard cock, watching Jane dancing slowly with her brother, both staring into each others eyes like lovers rather than brother and sister, Ken gently stroking Jane's back and occasionally her arse cheeks, Jane responding with tender cuddles and quite obvious thrust of her groin into her brother. At the same time Bella was gently rubbing her whole self against Dan as they danced, holding him quite tightly, snuggling her head into his neck and chest very lovingly at times, moaning gently occasionally as if becoming aroused. It felt like wife swapping but with one hell of a difference, nice difference mind you.

Dan was getting more horny as the event went on, he was developing a strong bond with Bella, he was as hot as fuck for her actually, and she was hot for Dan very hot. Dan's cock was begining to ache it had been hard for so long, Bella's panties were soaking wet with her juices which were flowing freely with the arousal of it all. Bella was also aware of something Dan wasn't at that time, Ken and Jane's antics were turning her on big time as well, specially what she knew about them that Dan didn't at that time.

After a while when they were all sitting about taking breather from the dance floor antics, uncle Allan and his lad Paul came to join them, Allan was about 38 yrs old at that time. Jane was sitting very close to Ken almost on his chair in fact, Allan began a very quiet conversation with Jane and Ken, Dan couldn't hear much of it Bella was talking to him quite excitedly, and young Paul joined Dan and Bella to introduce himself properly to them, Paul was a bit drunk with the free beer and very chatty indeed, he also began flirting with Jane and Bella, bit of a lad for the ladies thought Dan with a smile as Paul huddled close to Bella whispering in a sensual suggestive way to her.

Dan was still quite amazed that neither Ken or Jane had tried to rescue him from Bella, not that he wanted rescuing, he was enjoying the freedom he seemed to have but neither seemed to care that Dan and Bella were almost becoming an item, Bella was holding Dan's hand, squeezing as she chatted to him, her conversation full of sexual inuendo and suggestive comments. Allan had plonked himself down the other side of Jane and all three were deep in quiet conversation, Dan also noticed that Jane had her hand on Allan's upper leg and appeared to be stroking very gently, she was doing the same to Ken's leg from time to time, must be the drink Dan thought as Bella began to gently stroke his leg looking into his eyes longingly. Dan was almost sure he saw Allan very gently and very secretly stroke one of Jane's tits for a few seconds with one finger while Ken looked on and sort of covered for them by leaning forward to hide the dirty deed from the others. No, I'm seeing things now thought Dan as he had to adjust his tackle yet again in his jeans, evil thoughts were running through Dan's head, thoughts of a very hot sexual nature, kinky sexual nature.

Bella grabbed Dan by the hand and insisted on dancing again, she dragged him onto the dance floor and held him very close, yet again he could feel her gently grinding her belly against him, he could feel her cunt bulge rubbing hard against his rock hard cock lump, Bella was moaning very quietly with the pleasure of this sensation, she was hot, very hot and the feel of Dan's above average sized cock lump against her just conspired to make her worse. Dan was on the verge of filling his underpants with cream, he'd not felt so fucking horny in ages, Bella was on the verge of losing control, for two pins she'd have dropped to the floor and demanded Dan fuck her there and then in front of everyone.

The seduction of Dan had started out as a sort of favour to Ken, Bella agreed to keep Dan occupied so that Ken could rekindle the old flame with his sister if possible. Things had changed however it was no longer just an attempt to keep Dan occupied, Bella wanted Dan badly now she'd fallen for him big time as a person, she'd fallen for the big cock lump as a play thing. Ken had told her not to hold back, go as far as she wanted with Dan, she fully intended to, whether Ken had meant what he said about not holding back she wasn't sure, how far he intended that she should go she didn't care, Bella was horny, and when Bella was horny she never held back. The hungry had to be fed, and Bella's cunt was hungry, dribbling with hunger.

Dan had to make an excuse to go to the toilet, he couldn't keep on like this, not without embarrassing himself with a dark stain in his jeans any moment soon. "Ohh I must go to the Loo, I'm bursting". Dan whispered. "Ah you can escort me to the outhouse as well, it's dark out there". Bella whispered. The toilets were outside the main hall in an annexe, you had to go out of the building and under a covered walkway to get to them. The building was actually a sports hall come function room that could be hired for private parties. The thought of taking Bella outside alone didn't help Dan's cock stress problem one bit, evil thoughts flashed into his head, evil thoughts were fixed in Bella's head and had been since Dan suggested he needed to go outside.

As Dan escorted Bella out of the building, he wondered if he should explain to Jane and Ken where they were going to avoid a misunderstanding. No oportunity for that really, while he'd been dancing with Bella, Jane and her male family escorts had left the table. Jane was half way to the other side of the hall by this time, Dan could just spot her through the crowd of party goers, she was still with Ken and Allan, Paul was trailing behind them a little way. They were all three still in a very close huddle as they slowly edged their way along through the crowd of people, stopping only to chat briefly to folks they knew and couldn't avoid. They were on a mission to somewhere that was clear to Dan, but in a slow clandestine manner as if creeping away to some pe-planned destination, as soon as they finished chatting they were away again all of them together, still in the same direction. Dan was not concerned, Jane was with her brother and uncle, what harm could come to her, nothing could be wrong with that, could it.

Well to be honest Dan had a bloody good idea what was going on, he was a big muscle man but not a thick muscle man, he'd put two and two together and managed to come up with four quite a while ago, well he hoped he'd come up with four the idea fascinated him, even turned him on more. He'd tried to convince himself at first that all the slow sexy dancing and secret fondling between Jane her brother and her uncle were the result of too much alcohol with all concerned, himself included, but he knew in his mind long ago that there was more to Jane's family love than she'd told him before. Dan knew all the signs only too well, there was more to his family love with his little sister than he'd ever told Jane or admitted to anyone else outside the family. The thought of what Jane might be about to do creeping off with her relatives made Dan even hornier, he was also sure Bella knew the score and she was either keeping him occupied, or she was looking for revenge on Ken, whichever way it was Dan knew beyond doubt that he was going to be fucking Bella within the next few minutes, of this he'd made up his mind as soon as she asked to go outside with him.

Dan went to the gents Loo, and after several attempts at aiming his rock hard weapon managed to piss down the pan he was glad no one else was in there to see his antics. Bella went to the Ladies and emptied herself out, her knickers were saturated with love juice, fuck it leave them off she thought, she fully intended to pounce on Dan in the dark outside anyway so why bother putting wet panties back on. Dan was out first and waited for Bella under the walkway, one of Jane's other uncle's came past to the Loo. "Hello Dan, having a bit of air then?", the chap commented thinking Dan was alone. "Yes a bit hot in there Joe isn't it". Dan replied, Joe went into the toilets. Bella came out grabbed Dan's arm immediately and cuddled up to him. "Better be careful Joe's in the Loo, don't want him to think we're up to no good". Dan whispered. "Oh fuck him, come on Dan let's get out of sight then, I know what you want, you know what I want, let's fucking do it". Bella blurted out without really meaning to, she was hot and out of control though, gentle seduction was not an option she wanted to pursue.

Bella dragged Dan round the corner of the building out of sight into a quiet little enclosure at the back of the club house. Dan pushed her against the wall and immediately began kissing her passionately he gently fondled her lovely big soft tits opening her blouse to feel them naked, Bella moaned and ground herself against him, he then slid his hand up her skirt lifting the garment high to her waist as he did so, finding to his surprise and joy that her lovely big wet bushy cunt was bare and waiting to be fucked, he slipped two fingers into her, then a third, Bella is a lovely big woman. Dan undid his jeans and slid them down along with his underpants, he stooped down, Bella parted her legs more, Dan guided his hard cock into Bella's cunt hole then pushed it straight in and began fucking deep into her against the wall. Bella felt beautiful, hot and very wet, big loose cunt hole, Dan loved a big loose cunt to fuck without mercy, no worry about Bella being able to take it, she felt as though she could take anything, she was moaning and mumbling with pleasure and arousal as Dan fucked in and out of her very firmly but very slowly at first. "Oh yes, Oh yes, harder, harder, Oh yes, God I love it, Oh yes". Bella was mumbling as Dan started to fuck her harder and faster. "Ohhhh yes, harder, harder, try and hurt me, fuck me like a whore, like the filthy slut that I am, Ohhh yes". Bella was moaning, she was well gone, away with the fairy's floating in space.

Dan had been worried he may not perform to his full potential, he was convinced he'd not last more than a few minutes the aroused state he was in with all the sexual stimulation of the evening so far. He didn't disgrace himself however, he surprised himself with his self control, he wanted this badly, he wanted it to last, he never wanted it to end, Bella was without doubt one of the hottest horniest women he'd been with in a long while, possibly the horniest he'd ever been with. She felt so beautiful, so big and soft, huge wet cunt hole with her juices flooding out as he fucked her like a demon, banging her as hard as he could, their bodies slapping together with each big thrust into Bella, Dan with his above average strength had lifted Bella clear of the ground with his hands clasping her lovely round arse cheeks as he thrust his big cock into her. When he did eventually lose control and shoot his load into Bella with a loud moan and several big thrusts, Bella also let out a loud cry and twitched violently as she had a huge orgasm with the feel of Dan's spunk pumping into her, a string of obscenities and filth was pouring from her mouth, God she was a beautiful hot woman.

Dan was relieved in more ways than one, he was satisfied sexually for the time being, he was happy to have managed to last as long as he did and bring Bella to orgasm in the process. Bella felt dirty, disgusting, nothing but a slut, it was fantastic, it was something she'd wanted to experience again for ages, Bella had skeletons in her cupboard as well, one of them being her weakness for feeling like a filthy slut, something she used to do a lot before she met Ken and got married. Dan and Bella quickly dressed themselves and sorted their ruffled hair and clothing, they'd been out of the hall for about 25 minutes all told, someone was going to notice soon, not that it mattered from Ken and Jane's point of view, but best not cause alarm among other family members. Bella hung on tightly to Dan as they walked back into the hall only easing her grip for appearance when in sight of the gathered folks inside.

It wouldn't really have been noticed or made a lot of difference, most of the assembled family and friends were well away with the booze, everyone was mixing in and dancing about, other married couples appeared to have swapped partners for a while on the dance floor and surrounding tables. Jane, Ken, Allan & Paul were nowhere to be seen, they'd made it to their secret destination while Dan and Bella had been playing outside. Ken had smiled broadly to himself when he saw Dan escort Bella out of the back door earlier, the coast was clear, Jane also smiled when he whispered, "All clear, Bella's done the business bless her". Neither Ken or Jane felt at ill or jealous about Dan and Bella becoming lovers for the night, or even longer for that matter. Under normal circumstances Ken was quite a jealous type with Bella, he knew she liked to flirt a lot, he would allow her only so much rope to play on before pulling her back in, this was different, Ken had urges elsewhere that must be satisfied, Bella was to be used as bait, Ken found the idea of using Bella quite interesting actually, it added to his sexual arousal he'd never realised how horny it could feel suspecting his lovely wife could be getting screwed by another man before the silly jealousy was suppressed for a while. Jane wasn't a jealous natured person at heart anyway, she was very liberated really, the idea of Dan recieving sexual pleasure and fulfilment from Bella aroused her quite a bit, she was happy with that situation and would have been at anytime, Jane loves Dan a hell of a lot and would never leave him, she just wants him to be happy and have everything he wants, the same applies the other way round with Dan, he just wants Jane to be happy and have everything she wants.

This wasn't normal though, well not what most would call normal, the mixture of the alcohol lowering inhibitions and thoughts of events leaping from the past into their minds made this inevitable, it had to be, none of them could resist it. Jane, Ken, Allan and to a lesser degree young Paul knew this was wrong, very wrong, they shouldn't be doing this, but they had no choice they were too far gone to stop it now, sexually and emotionally.

"I wonder where the others are". Dan said as he sat down by Bella, he was testing, probing for the truth, he got his confirmation that Bella knew the truth. Bella seemed unsure of what to say, she was thinking hard for a half minute before she answered, "Oh I expect they're getting some fresh air or something, you know private chat maybe, away from the noise". Bella mumbled very quietly. "Umm, surely they'd have gone out the back way for fresh air it was closer". Dan primed, he was still studying the front of the hall as he chatted. Bella had to think again, this time longer, she hadn't answered after about 2 or 3 minutes, Dan decided time for cards on the table, this wasn't really fair on Bella when he had no doubt at all in his mind what was going on now, she was obviously in the middle of it all and clutching for straws. "OK Bella, I'm sure I know what's happening really, don't panic I'm OK with it honestly love, just the truth love please, it's incest isn't it, they're lovers". Dan said very quietly but very firmly, Bella cracked, she had to tell all, she was relieved she'd hated the underhand stuff anyway, she felt a lot of love for Dan by this time as well. "Yes Dan, sorry I couldn't tell you before, I wasn't really just hiding it from you, keeping you away when we had sex outside just now, I wanted that badly from the moment you sat by us earlier today". Bella blurted out. "I know that love, no woman gives as much as you did out there just for a decoy". Dan said with a wink to reassure her, he meant it though, Bella really did go for it with a vengence earlier that was no mock affair, she wanted it.

Dan and Bella chatted for a few minutes about Jane and her family lovers, Bella said how she'd been fascinated by it all from the minute Ken first told her about it one night when they were having a dirty talking session in bed, both trying to out filth the other in the disgusting sexual past stakes, they did this a lot it seemed, Bella had yet to tell Ken everything about her filthy past though, well there was a lot of it. "OK Bella love, I've never told Jane or anyone else this up to now, I was screwing my younger sister for years, 2 or 3 times a week, so was my older brother, we used have lovely threesomes when mum and dad were out". Dan whispered with a dirty little smile as he thought about Tina his beautiful little sister. "Fucking hell Dan, wow, I love it, dirty or what, Jesus I want in on something like that, fucking hell". Bella stammered out, she was as hot as fuck again already, so was Dan, his lovely young wife was being fucked by her brother and probably her uncle and cousin as well, horny as fuck or what, Dan's mind was in overdrive he wanted in on it as well as Bella.

"I've got to know for sure Bella, I need to see it love, I need to find them". Dan whispered his voice hoarse with arousal. "Me too Dan, me too, we've got to, Jesus it's disgusting, it's fucking lovely". Bella whispered back in an equally aroused tone. Dan and Bella did as the others had done and crept accross the room through the crowd trying not to be noticed, they succeeded and were soon in the entrance lobby. Neither knew where to go but only one small corridor led off the lobby, they assumed they needed to go that way. "Shit it's all going to be over before we get there". Bella mumbled as they entered the small corridor. "Yes I know love, how are we going to do this anyway, if we burst in on them they'll shit themselves with panic and lose interest, it'll all be over then for sure, and we mustn't ruin it for the future". Dan replied. Dan & Bella couldn't know but Jane and her escorts had only managed to vanish to their love nest about 8 or 9 minutes earlier, they got caught by elderly relatives on the way and had to make small talk for 20 minutes or so before they could escape, it would have all gone pear shaped if Dan & Bella had come back 2 minutes sooner, as they walked back in Ken was just pulling the door shut behind him on the other side of the hall, so in fact Jane had only just started re-kindling her incest love affairs.

pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers
12