All Comments on 'Jane's First Threesome Ch. 03'

by Andy336

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Pretty Sad Jane

You dump your husband of 25 years to be a whore for a friend of his.All of this for just sex? Then he gets you to whore yourself for his friends.Don't be surprised when you catch a little something. You are an amoral slut. Hope your happy being Marks whore. Really sad story, Did you ever really love your husband?? Toss him to the scrapheap for some cheap thrills?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good, But

Well-written story even though rather sad in its theme. My objection is that you repeated the exact same language of Mark's sex with her chapters 2 and 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crap

A 50+ slut and wannabe prostitute ,a potential pimp and a husband who wins at the end by abandoning the stupid cunt .Husband has a subtle intention to get rid of the wife and the pimp falls into the trap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ooooooh my ....

really pathetic , any dumber and your a vegetable.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Past tense

The author's use of past tense with her parting statements suggests she has become aware of her real relationship with Mark (occasionally 'Mike') and will NOT continue with him (at least in the same capacity) much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How sad and depressing and unerotic is this story?

The only good thing about this story is that the ex-husband can move on and find some one that actually cares for him not an OLD whore that fucks anything and everyone.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Ok

Ok plot, this is defitely hubbys own fault but i find the wife's mental train of thought to be weak. Once the wonder of me is over, Mark is the same as Nick, perhaps worse, he is a narcacistic prick who whored her out pretty quick..... And she lost respect only for Nick? I wonder about that flow in the story, how can she respect Mark either?

stanisemstanisemabout 12 years ago
So wait...

...the wife loses all respect and love for her husband (and leaves him) who wanted to experiment with sex with a third party; but completely adores, loves, desires, and respects a man who pimped her out to his friends and pretty much would do so again (and also most likely will not remain faithful)? I think that is the epitome of pathetic and makes no sense whatsoever. Ohh yes, the "mysterious voodoo" power he has over her. Boogey boogey boogey....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wtf

Jane you are so messed up. You have nothing going in ur life except sex with men. Lust is not love. Love is whole package. What's happens when u can't have sex? Nike is a pig and so is mark. You asked mark to stop it he said nothing. U cried and he wanted to get off! I feel so sorry for you. Take care of you and don't let cock rule you.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Pretty Tragic

The whole story is one sad tale, well written, but really sad....there are no winners here except Mark who makes out like a bandit..free sex with no obligations or responsibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not So Bad

Years of love, happiness and monogamy gone and despite the emotional hurt, the nightmare of everything that resulted from the threesome - some good comes!

First, Nick's fantasy was realized but it opened a sexual awareness for Jane.

Second, Mark only wants the good stuff, the stealing of someone else's life and then the control which heightens his sexual thrill. He likes to dominate and make his women into sluts and then fuck them and use them.

Third, Jane discovered that she really likes the thrill of sneaking around and having adulterous sex and Mark is a major thrill. Like any happily married woman of so many years, once she (at her mates insistance) has sex with another - she begins to lose her respect for the man she trusted, loved and was steadfastly loyal to.

Finally, Nick can only accept that had Jane not been a latent slut, she would have adamantly refused Mark after the first time so - in time, she'll realize and accept that she likes being promiscuous and having random sex with new partners. Nick, he'll hurt for a long time but eventually will find another woman and he damn sure won't have any fantasies. Mark, Jane is perfect for his use until he finds another that he wants to keep and then he'll move her out.

I think Nick will be in turmoil for awhile about thinking he needs to approach his old buddy Mark (so he had thought he was) and beat the royal hell out of him but, eventually he would realize - 'He Asked For It' and friends like Mark - who needs them.

Oh - and Bob, thanks for finally finishing this story!

gobalgobalabout 12 years ago

This what I know you were whored out by your husband and then u were whored

By mark. 1+1= whore. Women are going back words. Strong women would of sad fuck off from the begin. You are not any mans whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
1 star

.

faithful101faithful101over 11 years ago
sad but realistic

I think this story is well conceived and very well written. I also think that Jane's understanding of the probable results of a threesome is pretty realistic, and that her own fate probably does reproduce real-world events in many cases. I applaud the

author for pointing this out, while at the same time making the story both interesting and erotic. Also, although this story is really sad, this feature is part of it's appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sheer nastiness

I don't mind threesomes but when a woman starts the CHEAT, fuck around behind her husbands back and vice versa, that spouse needs to be shitcanned. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
How?

How could a loved woman cheat on her husband with a man that treated her like a whore, gave her to his friends to be treated has a whore? What will happen when her lover get tired of her and wants another woman? She will find herseld in the streets whoring herseld for a few bucks...How stupid a person can be?

budericabudericaover 7 years ago
Realistic and well written

I can't believe the huge number of judgemental assholes that come to this site. Most of them are anon and I'll bet they all have perfect relationships. You know they're full of shit when they come to an erotic story site like this. If the story told here is genuine, and it sounds to be, why do so many people get off on trying to hurt someone for making a mistake, or maybe non-stop mistakes when there are probably dozens of people in their own family with issues far worse than Jane's. There are so many assholes on here that seem like they're looking for modern romances. It's an erotic and sexual publication so quit trying to put your own labels on people that are just relating a story. "Judge not, lest ye be judged." A lot of truth in that!!!

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

>>>hands bud a mirror<<<

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

It goes to show that a husband who wants another to fuck his wife finally has to suffer the consequences, all due to that pea sized brain of his, he should have left well alone and still had his marriage intact and a faithful loving wife.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't

Just don't take the white back when he gets tired of her old ads and puts her in the street. She made her decision, let her due with it.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Stockholm Syndrome

So 1st she is goaded by the husband into having sex once with Mark and does it to spite him. Then like fools they don't talk after.

Then Mark rapes her and starts putting demands on her that risk her job. Then he, if he didn't set it up, allows her to be gang raped.

She has no respect for Nick who encouraged her, but leaves him for Mark who rapes and allows her to be raped.

Nick and Jane obviously no longer loved each other as he did not fight for her (even if he was a cuckold) and she preferred a rapist over an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lying Cunt

I have no sympathy whatsoever for a stupid, lying, cheating cunt who went into everything and continued to do so with wide open eyes, trying to paint herself as the innocent victim and blame everyone else - her husband who "started it" with a strip show (then Mark fuck), followed by threesome with Mark, then affair with Mark who now mind-controlled her and fuck-controlled her and made her do a gangbang/rape by Jim.

Give me a break! Just another typical woman - only a matter of "when" not "if" she will cross the line and willingly, enthusiastically, without conscience spread her legs for any and all males or females, animals, vegetables and stiff cadavers.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Sad little tale.

The wife was garbage. The husband's fantasy brought out who she really was. A common skank no man in his right mind would want as the mother of his children. He was better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
this loser wimp nick Don't have dick

why not that loser nick kick her but throw to the road . . loser wimp story give you 1 star

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What a cunt she is a real whore

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a trash whore, don't blame the husband. She lied n went behind his back and cheated. The friend was a pile to, the husband was the best character in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndy336@Andy336
125 Followers
Enjoy reading and writing erotic stories about wife sharing and MMF 3somes , and especially involving copious amounts of alcohol! My aim is to write credible and realisitic stories about real people with real and complex feelings and emotions. I try to capture the events that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES