Jane's First Threesome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers

Dave looked much less sure of himself than the others so it was me who asked him if he wanted to dance and he seemed grateful that I had involved him. He was not as fit as the other guys and was just average really but he did have a nice smile. He was much more polite and proper and he did not allow his hands to wander!

Mark then came back and had a dance with me but carried on where he had left off and did not hold back with fondling my bottom and at one point he put his hands under my skirt but I quickly grabbed them and told him, "No!" I asked him what time he thought the other guys would be going home but he said that looking at the state of them he thought they might crash at his house. I felt a little disappointed that we would not have the house to ourselves but I could understand that none of them was in any state to drive.

It was getting too late to make too much noise outside so we went inside and collapsed on the sofas around Mark's sitting room. Mark came round topping up glasses of wine and handing out more chilled beer. I decided to change to a Malibu, which is a favourite of mine, and it took Mark a little time to sort one out but I enjoyed it when it arrived. For a while there was more laughing and joking but then it went a bit quiet. There was some sexual tension in the air after all the smooching I had been doing with the boys . I was hoping that would now evaporate and everyone might go to bed. I could have killed Mark when he suddenly said to his mates , " Jane does a great sexy striptease you know. You should ask to see it."

I looked daggers at Mark and immediately replied shocked, "That is supposed to be private between us-in fact private between my husband and me-not even you!"

You could see from the look on the guys faces that suddenly they had been exposed to something very intriguing and they were not about to let it pass. Pandora's box had been opened up. John was the first to say, "Well this sounds extremely interesting. We could do with some entertainment by a gorgeous woman like you Jane. You can be our cabaret. What a great way to round off a great evening. I for one would love to see your striptease and promise we will all be good. I am assuming you have already had the pleasure of seeing this Mark?"

Mark had had too much to drink like the rest of us and to my further embarrassment blabbered on with a big smirk on his face, " Well yes I have to admit that luckily enough I have. Actually Jane's husband wanted her to do a striptease one night and I'm very pleased to say she did."

Mark had not actually said anything that was untrue of course but he would not have said it if he had been sober. Mark then turned to me and put his hand on my knee and said, "Well why not. It will be a bit of fun and you look a bit hot in all those clothes anyway!"

I said laughing along with them , "Well I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but I am a respectable married woman and I don't think I should be taking my clothes off in front of four blokes --do you? You could get the wrong idea. It's not happening!"

The truth is that I loved doing that first striptease in front of Mark and Nick on that first night when I first had sex with Mark. I had thought about it so often and wondered if it would ever happen again. It is hard being a woman because it is so much fun when you are getting all that appreciation from guys and so exciting being the centre of attention, but you risk paying the price by them automatically thinking you are easy and up for something more. I was very clear in my mind that I was absolutely not up for sex with them and only wanted to go to bed with Mark later. But the idea of stripping off for these guys beforehand did seem like it would be a laugh and very arousing.

Mark had that pleading little boy look of his. He said, "Oh come on-It'll be fun. Just go down to your panties if you like." Then he turned to the guys and said, "That would be alright wouldn't it guys?"

Of course they all were very happy to agree to anything .

I wanted to please Mark anyway and not seem like a party pooper to his friends but I decided to protest a bit more. I said, "Well sorry again to disappoint but it's not going to happen."

Mark would not give up. He said, "Alright then pussycat- how about just down to your undies? Keep you bra on as well. That would not be too bad would it? I promise to dim the lights and have a duvet ready to put around you."

Mark looked so desperate , and the stupid thing was I actually wanted to do it really. I just did not want to come across as a tart. I smiled at them around the room and said, "Well alright then you perves, but no touching and only down to my undies. It's not going to take long-I'm only wearing a skirt and blouse."

They actually appeared surprised that I had agreed . I do not think they were expecting it. So that made me wonder if I should have agreed again, but then Mark was already fiddling with his stereo and said, "Simply the Best alright? You like that one don't you?"

I nodded approval and said, "Need a pee first." I ran out to the loo and sat down and contemplated what I was about to do. I was surprised how nervous I felt." This was starting to feel like a rerun of that first night with Mark, and that was fine with me as long as it did not go beyond me taking my kit off, which it was NOT going to.

When I came back in all four of them looked so excited like their boat had really come in. I had them eating out of my hand. Mark started the music and straight away I felt aroused by the beat and started dancing around in front of them. I felt so good. They were all cheering me on and clapping. I knew I had to go through with it.

I was bending over in front of them and squeezing my breasts and wiggling my butt at them and doing all the things that strippers do and they were absolutely loving it. And so was I if I'm honest. I did think for a moment though, 'If Nick could see me now!'

Inevitably they started chanting ,"Off, Off , Off!" I think Mark was the first and the others followed. They were eager for some action.

I laughed and said, "Be patient!", but thought now was as good a time as any to start so started undoing the two remaining buttons on my blouse. They loved it. I took one arm out through the sleeve very slowly and then the other and then whirled the blouse around my head and threw it at them.

I got a clap from them all and then they were chanting, "More, more, more!"

I did that sexy thing where you put your hand down your panties and then put your fingers in your mouth and licked them and they all cheered. And then I slowly unzipped my skirt and turned away from them and let it drop to the floor and stepped out of it. This was met with more enthusiastic cheering and I turned around and did some more gyrating in front of them all in my undies. I was wearing some of my best cream lacy bra and pants sets which I really like. I was a bit shocked at how much my nipples were standing up though and , even worse by the unmistakable wet patch on my panties. I felt very aroused and was breathing very heavily with the sexual tension.

But I had gone as far as I said I would and said, "That's your lot guys. That is the end of the show."

But really I would have loved to carry on and needed them to legitimise it a bit so that I did not look too easy or keen. Mark came to my rescue by standing up and coming over and putting his arms around me in both a loving but sexual way. He gave me a full on tongues kiss right in front of them and ran his hands up and down my back and then briefly slid his hands down the back of my panties and squeezed my bottom. I was so aroused and high with the situation I could not think straight. I then felt Mark fiddling around with clasp on my bra and I protested, "No Mark. Get off!"

He did stop and instead stroked my hair and face and the back of my neck and smiled at his friends. It felt nice and the other guys were all sitting open mouthed and staring all agog at what would happen next. The music had changed to some other slower Tina Turner number --'Missing You'- I think. That song is more of a semi-fast tune that you can do that kind of in between dancing to. What I mean is that Mark still had his arms around me but I was still doing a sexy dance in front of the other boys , but sort of in Mark's arms , if that makes any sense. This went on for a bit until we were joined by John who came and put his arms around me from behind. So now I was dancing in the middle of a sandwich between them. But John was pushing himself against me and I could definitely feel an erection in between the cheeks of my bum.

Predictably I started to feel Mark fiddling around behind my back again with the clasp on my bra and I tried to wriggle out of his arms and escape but I was laughing so much he knew he could get away with continuing. Secretly I wanted to carry on stripping but did not want them to think it was my free will. If they wanted me naked they were going to have to take the rest of my clothes off themselves.

So I said, "Help me guys .I need some protection here! Mark is trying to take my bra off. I need protecting. Can you get him off me?"

But I was laughing so much and feigning protest that they knew I think then that they could get the rest of my clothes off and get away with it. John responded by grabbing hold of both my wrists down against my sides still from behind. So I was sandwiched between Mark and John with them both restraining me.

I shouted at Jim, "Please Jim you're my only hope! Please rescue me!"

And so Jim joined them but again helped John restrain me by putting another pair of arms around my waist. I was still wriggling as much as I could but Mark had succeeded in undoing my bra and that was falling down my arms . Mark tugged it down so my breasts were fully exposed but of course with all these arms around me it could not fall away completely. Jim then knelt down on the floor and I felt him putting his thumbs in each side of my panties. Mark and John continued to restrain me firmly. I shouted mock outrage as he slowly pulled them down over my arse to expose my pussy, over my thighs , and then over my knees. He lifted each of my legs one at a time to get them away from me and then went over and dropped them out of the window to everyone's delight. I love that initial feeling of coolness that you get around your crotch and nether regions when you first take your panties off. I was very hot but could feel the cool draft from the open windows. I felt deliciously sexy and appreciated.

I joked, "You bastards. You cannot be trusted. That's the last strip I'm doing for you!"

But really I had loved them forcibly stripping me off and said, "It's alright Mike. You can let me go now."

John did let go of my arms and my bra fell to the floor as well and there I was completely butt naked standing in front of them all. I said, "I think I deserve a drink after that. Can someone get me something strong please?"

As if it was necessary Jim picked up my bra and went and put that out of the window as well much to everyone's amusement. He wanted to make sure that I did not get dressed again but I had no intention of doing that. I looked very sexy with my very pale white skin, freshly shaved pussy, chubby breasts and thighs , and silver ankle chain.

John said, "My God Mark-she's absolutely gorgeous. Where did you find her Mark?"

I was laughing too but then John starting fondling both my bare breasts firmly from behind and his hands took the full weight of both breasts. He then he put a hand between my thighs and I thought that is the trouble with guys-they never know when to stop do they? I was not there to be pawed by all of them . I pulled away from John as pleasantly as I could.

Mark could see that I did not want to go any further and I said to him, "Where is that duvet then?"

He dashed to the bedroom and came back with a double duvet that I wrapped around me and collapsed down in the middle of the sofa.

Dave came back with that stiff drink and I started to cool down a bit sipping away at the drink , and at the same time gathering the duvet up around my body to cover my boobs. It was probably a bit late for modesty and I am sure they thought that as well but that is all part of the complex conundrums of being a female. It seemed logical to me to cover myself up now and revert to being a proper married woman!

Mark sat next to me on my left and John sat on my other side. After I had finished my drink I started to feel tired and turned sideways leaning back against Mark with my feet on John's lap. Mark was stroking my head and cradling it and before long John was massaging my feet .

I said, "That is nice , John, thankyou." I wanted to say something reassuring to him as did not want him to resent me not letting him fondle my breasts.

I was sort of purring and clearly enjoying the massage that Mark felt confident enough to start rubbing my shoulders and then my chest above my boobs. John widened his massaging to start exploring up my calves. I closed my eyes and let them work their magic. I was absolutely not having sex with them but felt I had control of the situation and could risk some of this lovely attention and spoiling. Before long Mark graduated to actually fondling my breasts with both hands around my chest and I kept pulling the duvet up so he could work in private without the other guys seeing. But it was a lost cause and the duvet just kept falling down to reveal my breasts and Mark's hands all over them. Jim laughed and said," Don't worry Jane. It's alright. We're not looking and we've seen them already anyway. Just relax and enjoy yourself." Dave's eyes were out on stalks.

I thought it probably was a bit silly to keep worrying about them seeing my breasts so I let the duvet fall away and stay down around my waist and just covering my lower body. But before long John had moved up to my thighs under the duvet and I had to push his hand away saying quietly so as not to make too much fuss, "Stay below the knee please!" John had made it clear where he hoped this was going and I made it clear that it was not. You have to believe me that I had no intention of having sex with anyone other than Mark. However I would be lying if I said that I was not getting turned on.

It was very pleasant just being stroked and massaged by Mark and John. At some point Jim went to bed and we should have given him some guidance but instead just told him to crash in the bedroom opposite and he stumbled off looking distinctly the worse for wear. We could hear him crashing around getting his clothes off and then soon we heard him snoring very loudly which we all laughed about.

The rest of us chatted and the stories became more and more risqué as they do at that time of night. I was not saying much at all except purring from the massage treatment as I was very sleepy. Mark got a bit bored with just massaging my breasts and began the occasional foray down under the duvet to find my tummy at first but then I shuddered as he moved his hand down and slid one finger into my cunt. I put my hand over his but it was just too nice to try to remove his hand and he is too strong anyway. I started to squirm a little let out the odd sigh and John knew immediately what was going on and figured correctly this would distract me sufficiently to now enable him to explore further up my inner thighs again which he did. I gave in thinking that there is not much I can do about it and may as well let them have their play. John gently separated my legs a little more to give him more access whilst Mark had his finger inside me working his magic. This was not what I intended and thought, 'I Wish Mark would just take me to bed now.'

Thankfully I did not have to wait much longer and the party broke up and we all kissed each other and cuddled a bit and thanked each other for a great evening. I stood up holding the duvet wrapped around me as best I could to say my goodnights. I received a great deal of appreciation of course for my 'cabaret'. The guys went to crash in the other two bedrooms and Mark led me into his bedroom.

Once in Mark's bedroom I dropped the duvet, had a gigantic piss and then just collapsed on top of his bed. We didn't even bother to put the light on. Mark stripped off in no time and joined me. He was horny as hell and immediately put his hand back over my crotch and inserted two fingers into my sopping wet cunt. Oh God how I had been waiting for this moment.

He started to man handle me in his usual way. I had become a piece of meat again. My body now belonged totally to Mark. I love the way he dominates me and just uses me and although that would not suit every woman I had discovered with him that that is the way I like it. I completely submitted myself to him. For a woman it is an amazing feeling to be completely dominated like that. He roughly turned me over, put a hand firmly on each hip and lifted my arse in the air to suit him. Then he plunged his entire cock into my pussy up to the hilt.

This was it I thought; I was panting with excitement and anticipation. Mark plunged into me as hard as he could. He was going to enjoy this and so was I. We had been looking forward to this all evening. I had my face buried into a pillow. I was trying to smother my moans and groans so that the guys would not hear them. Being taken from behind like this has always been my favourite position and within half a minute I could feel that magical feeling starting to build in my pussy. I did not want to come straight away and pleaded with Mark, "Come out a second, slow down, I am coming already!"

But Mark was in a world of his own saying, "Oh Jane you're just so fantastic. You are so fucking sexy. You are so fucking hot. You are such a slut. You were letting John touch your pussy on the sofa weren't you?".

Mark slammed into me again and again. His balls slapped against me. His grip on my hips was getting ever more firm and intense. I thought this is pure animalistic sex; two people who have an intense sexual attraction satisfying one another. I said to Mark as quietly as I could ,"Fuck me, Oh Fuck Me. Oh Jesus Christ!"

My pussy was on fire and I was moaning uncontrollably desperately trying to not make too much noise. With each thrust I was moving gradually across Mark's king size bed until my left arm started to dangle over the edge. I was right on the edge of his bed now in danger of sliding off!. I was in heaven and losing control Mark then took hold of my left hand and squeezed it in a loving and gentle way and then intertwined his fingers with mine .He then started to stroke and massage my left arm as it hang over the side of the bed. I lifted my head from the pillow and turned it to the left to see how on earth he was doing that given he was holding both my hips in the air. I screamed when I realised that it was not Mark at all but one of the other guys who had crashed out on the floor in Mark's bedroom between the bed and the wall. In the twilight I saw that it was Jim and he was now sitting up on the floor holding my arm smiling.

Jim said, "Christ you guys, can you keep the noise down. I am trying to sleep down here!"

Mark was just as surprised as me to discover we had an audience but did not seem fazed by it. He laughed and said, "Do you mind, I'm trying to concentrate here. Can we have some privacy please? Go back to sleep! What the hell are you doing in here anyway? Piss off!"

Jim replied with a big smile on his face, "Sorry mate but you said use the bedroom opposite! I didn't realise it was yours. I think I must have rolled off the bed onto the floor! Anyway don't let me disturb you. You guys carry on. Don't worry about me!"

Mark took this as a good time to pull me back to the centre of his bed by my ankles and resume his position. He immediately started plundering me as roughly as he usually does especially as now he had to impress Jim. Jim by now was sitting on the side of the bed next to me in just his underpants with a grandstand view. Jim then started squeezing my bum cheeks and saying stuff like, "Go on girl, push that bum up. Don't mind me. Christ you fucking love it don't you?"

Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers