Jane's First Threesome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers

I was by now bucking and thrashing like a mad woman turned on by the outrageousness of the situation of being watched and handled by one of Mark's mates. I had not wanted any form of group sex to happen all evening and now it was by accident. I felt my arousal building up again and then I was hit by my first orgasm. I felt shivers and spasms going down my legs. I was making so much noise that Mark was laughing and going, "Shhhhhh, Shhhhhhh."

In between my helpless moaning I giggled a little with embarrassment at Mark's attempts to quieten me down.

I had my face in a pillow trying to make less noise. I had a bundle of sheet in each hand. I wondered if I could endure this onslaught. I started to shout, "Oh God! Oh Jesus! Oh fucking hell! You are so fucking good you bastard. Please stop for a second I beg you!"

I have never had more than one orgasm with Nick and usually I find it uncomfortable to continue afterwards but Mark just kept ploughing on and took no notice of my pleas for him to stop. However Mark was very skilful and did slow down the pace and continued with slower, more deliberate strokes. He knew exactly what to do because very soon I was experiencing another wave of an orgasm rippling through me. All the energy had drained out of my legs and they felt completely numb.

I did not think I could take much more and pleaded with Mark, "Please Mark, no more. I can't stand it."

This time he did stop and flip me over again and plunged into me from above. I put my arms around his back and dug my nails into him. I could tell that he was now going for his big finale and I was relieved to see the end in sight. I was going to survive! My legs were too numb to wrap around him and I just lay with them wide apart in full submission. Jim was now fondling and squeezing my tits in time with Mark's thrusts.

I laid my head back on my pillow and just closed my eyes then and let him do his worst. He was quite rough and I was groaning and grunting from the onslaught. He pounded me with strong deliberate thrusts that were actually pushing me up the bed. With each plunge I uttered a submissive grunt. Eventually he rose up a bit higher than before and thrust deep into me with a massive groan and gushed into me. His whole body went rigid. His head was thrown back; his eyes were closed and his mouth opened wide as he pumped his sperm into me. Unbelievably this provoked my third orgasm and we came together and I felt my vagina tighten around Mark's prick. "Oh God", I screamed as his cum poured into my belly "Oh God!"

Mark was completely spent. His body went limp and he collapsed down onto me panting very fast. I cradled his head and he smiled at me.

I laid there with my eyes shut exhausted for a few seconds and Mark lifted his weight off me and rolled off. I had my eyes shut recovering when I suddenly felt the unmistakable feeling of a stiff cock probing the lips of my pussy. I opened my eyes and to my horror it was Jim smiling hovering above me completely fucking naked with a rock hard erection . I shouted, "No! No Jim , get off, I don't want you to do this."

He said, "Of course you do-you love it. Don't try and pretend. I'm much better than Mark!".He did not try to push his prick in but he did hold it firmly just between the lips of my fanny. He then laid down on me and started to kiss me . It was not that I found him unattractive-quite the opposite in fact- but I was not about to fuck him.

Jim was lying on me with his full weight the worse for drink giggling and I could not move. I pleaded with him, "Please don't do this to me Jim. I like you but I do not want to have sex with you. Please don't fuck me. Please! No!"

Jim wriggled a little and the tip of his cock just probed the entrance of my very wet and well lubricated pussy.

I was learning about myself all the time and mainly that in that situation I have no will power. Jim kissed me passionately and intently so I could no longer argue or speak. He had his tongue down my throat . Jim is a very good looking guy and with a fit and amazing body but that was not the point. As he kept kissing me he put his hand on my breasts and all the time his prick was gradually inexorably pushing further into me. Mark had sat down again next to me on the bed and was smiling at me.

I looked into his eyes and said, "Is this OK with you Mark? Is this what you want to happen?". I think I had tears in my eyes from the shock of the situation and the recognition of what a totally cheap and depraved woman I had become. At the same time did Jim's fresh hot stiff prick feel gorgeous? Yes absolutely. I was still trying to moan, "No!", whilst wriggling and writhing and lifting my hips to accept him. I wanted to express my anger and indignation but my body betrayed me. My pussy was welcoming and eager. By the time I had made the decision to let Jim have his way with me he had already worked his prick right up into me up to the hilt anyway!.

Mark replied, "Don't mind Jim. He's harmless. It's only a bit of fun. He won't even remember in the morning!'"

That's the reply you always get from Mark. He takes nothing seriously. Everything is just a bit of fun to him. It was clear that he thought this was all OK. I remembering thinking that I wanted to please him (Mark that is) so that he would think I was a hot stuff, and a good sport, and he would look good in front of his mates having such a raver for his girlfriend. I accepted my fate. Why did Mark have such power over me? In a funny sort of way it wasn't Jim I was letting fuck me but Mark again as it was him that I wanted to impress and I was doing it for him.

From the outset I was not sure I could take it again. It soon became apparent that Jim was indeed just as good a lover as Mark. I was begging him, "Please Jim. No more. Please stop for a second."

But he wouldn't. I could feel another orgasm starting to build. I was going wild pushing my pussy up at him in time with his powerful athletic thrusts. Jim's cock was filling me up and felt absolutely delicious. I had never got to see how big it was. I was panting and gasping for air. Mark lifted my left leg up in the air, like he was reminding me that I should do that. I responded by lifting my other leg up the same. I put my hands behind my thighs to hold my legs up high and apart. My feet were swinging around pointing at the ceiling. To be honest I never used to do that with Nick and Mark had taught me to do that over the last few weeks to deepen the penetration and increase the intensity of the stimulation when fucking. What a sight I must have looked!

It was then that the bedroom door suddenly swung open and John and Dave came in smiling and looking very curious. John said, " We wondered what all the commotion was about, but now we see it's you guys having an orgy! Are you enjoying yourselves? It certainly looks like you are Jane!"

We had been making a lot of noise I suppose so I reflected I had been very naive to think I could have sex with Jim without John and Dave knowing. What a night this was turning out to be.

I said, "Oh yeh-come on in then and join the bloody audience. Don't mind me you bastards. Have a good fucking stare why don't you. You are a bunch of fucking pervs! Don't get any ideas you two; I am not fucking the whole lot of you. Jim has practically raped me."

But my body was on fire and I was playing to the gallery now. John and Dave both found a space on the other side of the bed and sat down in their underpants. Unbelievably John pulled his pants down and got out his stiff cock and started masturbating. I thought I don't fucking believe this; this is not happening to me! I started to scream at Jim, "Oh Yes! Oh Yes! That's it! Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Oh Jesus Christ! Oh my God!"

I remember thinking angrily about my husband Nick. I thought -you wanted another man to fuck me so what would you think about this then? Here's a second man fucking my brains out. I wonder if you'd like that Nick. Drunk as I was I did think this is only the fourth man in my entire life who has had his prick inside me. I think I might have said in an earlier chapter that I had sex with only one other man before I met and married Nick.

I was moaning uncontrollably and shivers were going down my spine and legs. Jim was a truly spectacular lover and he just fucked me to an orgasmic oblivion. I thought I was going to die when I came but Jim was not finished yet and turned me over for his pleasure. He put a couple of pillows under my tummy to lift my arse up higher so he could plunge in and out without having to hold my arse in the air. He started slapping my arse cheeks and saying, "You are such a whore aren't you Jane? Such a fucking whore. You love it don't you? "

After Jim had cum he rolled off me and I laid there for a couple of minutes exhausted. I noticed his erect cock was bloody huge. Longer and thicker than Mark or Nick's. I thought Jesus no wonder he had just taken me to oblivion. John and Mark were both still sitting and lying on the bed each side of me naked and running their hands all over me. I was covered in sweat and cum was leaking from my cunt and running down my leg. John had been wanking the whole time and was looking very aroused. I knew I needed to do something decisive otherwise I was going to get fucked by John and Dave as well. I started to sit up but Mark pushed me down flat onto the bed , not in a rough way but more just using enough strength to overcome me. He was laughing and smiling at Dave and John and shouted, "Grab hold of her legs Guys. She's trying to escape!"

John and Dave took one of my lower legs each and held them flat on the bed. I said, "No; that's not fair. Let me Go!" I was thrashing around rolling from one side to the other. Mark and Jim firmly took hold of an arm each and held me still. It was hopeless; they were all so strong. I stopped struggling.

I said, "This is fucking rape!"

Mark said, "Come on Darling. You are having so much fun. Just relax and close your eyes. Nothing bad is going to happen. No one is going to hurt you. Just relax and enjoy it."

I appealed pathetically to Mark, "Have I got any choice?"

Mark did not reply. He just lent over and kissed me.

I looked at all the guys faces in turn. They were all like they were in a manic trance. They were all so hyped up and excited like this was the most intensely erotic and sexual experience of their lives. They all looked like they had been possessed and there was no resisting them. I stopped struggling and offered no further resistance. If this was going to happen I needed to feel coerced and powerless to excuse it in my mind and I did.

I said as assertively as I could muster, "You guys had better not ever tell anyone about this. If I ever find out that..." ,but at this point Mark shut me up by firmly kissing me again on the mouth.

John was already getting himself in position and his prick was at the entrance to my cunt. I noticed that his prick was longer but thinner than Mark's. I became totally compliant. I had got myself into this situation and knew now I had to accept the inevitable consequences. I was so wet and stretched now that John entered me with complete ease. He was even more muscular than Mark and Jim and I remember noticing the prominent veins in his arms. After that I looked at Mark again and he seemed to absolutely loving the experience of watching me getting screwed by all his mates. I closed my eyes and kept them closed as John pumped roughly into me and fucked me like the uncomplicated whore I had become. I just lay on the bed in utter submission for John to use me exactly as he wished.

I was completely drunk of course to be behaving like this but whilst John was fucking me and the guys were all loving every minute of seeing me used and humiliated a troubling thought suddenly entered my mind. I began to fear that I had been 'had' in more ways than one and that the other wives and girlfriends were never coming that evening and the whole thing had been planned. The guys, or Mark, Jim and John at least if not Dave , seemed to be up for this gang bang a little too readily for my liking and I smelt a rat. It was of course far too late now but I feared that this had been planned all along and that Mark's friends knew all about Mark and me.

Whilst I was lying there with eyes closed I suddenly felt a cock touching my lips. I opened my eyes and Mark was trying to get me to open my lips and take it in his mouth. I absolutely never did this with Nick but since I had been having all this adventurous sex with Mark he had been trying to encourage me to do it for him. I cannot say that I really enjoy it but I know it pleases him. I thought this is starting to look more and more like a porno movie with one guy fucking me and another with his cock in my mouth. I had to sit up a bit more and Jim helpfully put a couple of pillows behind my back to help me get the angle right. Mark cradled my head and I started to suck on Mark's cock as enthusiastically as I could but as I say I don't really enjoy that.

When John came he did lots of grunting and arrghing but I did not cum again. I was worn out really and just passive. I don't think Mark was close to cumming in my mouth, and I don't think I am that good at it anyway, and knowing him he was probably ready to fuck me again properly.

But Dave was sitting on the end of the bed in his underpants. The question was of course whether he was now going to have me as well. He was still staring with disbelief at what was happening. He was though too much of a gentleman to just assertively take his pleasure. Mark decided to help him by saying, "Well then Dave. Your turn. Don't you want to enjoy this lovely lady. She will think you don't fancy her!"

Dave looked acutely embarrassed but looked at me and said in a polite voice , "Would you mind Jane? "

That is all he said. 'Would you mind?' Not a great seduction was it. He could have been asking to borrow a book! This was all getting very surreal. But I was so worn down and submissive by then that I just said passively and with no resistance, "No, It's OK Dave. I don't mind. Come and have a go. Everyone else has. Get your pants off!"

He grinned like all his Christmases had come all at once. He was struggling to get his pants over his erect cock. But once he had cleared it they came off like they were 5 sizes too large. Mark and Jim moved out of the way briefly to let Dave in to clumsily climb on top of me. His prick was smaller than the other guys. He was nervous and I put my hands on his bum to give him more confidence and make us both feel more intimate. I couldn't believe that I was now worrying about him being nervous. Mark and John went back alongside me and now for the first time in my life I was surrounded by four naked men, one trying to enter me, and four pairs of hands rubbing my body all over. It was fantastic.

Dave was so nervous he was losing his erection a little .He was looking at me as if he was apologising. I was trying to help him by pushing my hips up at him and rubbing my hands up and down his back and bum. I then put my hands around his prick and played with him for a few seconds and then sort of gently pulled his prick towards my pussy. I was so wet and full of cum that I knew I he would meet no resistance and sure enough he started to go in semi erect. Meanwhile the others continued to rub and caress me everywhere. One of them had worked a finger into my arse from below which was very nice. I was hoping he'd leave it there while I fucked Dave. Dave did start to move in and out slowly and I could feel his penis getting fully hard again. I could just leave him to it now. I didn't particularly fancy him but I was enjoying having Jim's finger right up my arse whilst I was thrusting up at Dave. (I had worked out whose finger it was by now!).

While I was lying there being fucked by Dave I couldn't help but do the maths again. I was a married woman who had now been fucked by four other men and I wondered what Nick would think about that if he knew. And in just one night I had doubled the total number of men I have ever had full sex with from three to six! Would Nick think he'd shared me enough now? I suspect he would think four other men was probably enough. Serves him bloody well right I thought. I just kept thinking he could have saved me and treasured me just for himself but he didn't want to so being a gang banged slut was probably all I was good for.

Dave came quite meekly and with no fuss as I would have predicted. He then said, "Thankyou Jane ;that was really nice."

I have just given him my very married body to fuck and all he could say was , ' It was very nice!'. For Christ's sake!

I just said matter of factly, "That's fine. No Problem. Anytime!."

Sure enough Mark then entered me and fucked me again. I started to either pass out or drift off to sleep; I was not sure which. During the night I woke up once to find Jim on top of me gently fucking me again. It is astonishing to me how men think that is OK. Just because they have had had you once they think they can just use you after that whenever they like. I didn't make a fuss. In fact I did cuddle him whilst he was doing it so he would not have known I was a little affronted.

In the morning I felt like I had been hit over the head my hangover was so bad. I also had a totally overwhelming feeling of guilt and regret and could only think what the hell had I done? I had a very long shower trying in vain to wash away the feeling of feeling so dirty with all their cum and sweat.

I put on my thin cotton dressing gown over my otherwise naked body and made everyone strong coffee which we all much needed. I made no real attempt to stop the dressing gown coming apart and open so they could all see lots of me as I could see no point in covering myself up. In fact it was on so loosely that they all had a perfect view of my breasts and I was feeling so cheap that I was kind of reinforcing my self image at that time. When I sat down to drink my own coffee I did not cross my legs and knew that the gown was separated and exposing my thighs and bare cunt to them. Somehow it did not seem to matter anymore. I felt that was I cheap and that was all I was worth.

I was desperate to talk to Mark about what had happened and couldn't wait for the guys to leave which thankfully they did about mid morning. They left separately one by one but all three of them independently untied the belt of my dressing gown as if it was their right, opened it up, and put their hands on the hips of my naked body to kiss me goodbye (on the lips). Men are nothing if not predictable aren't they? But the stupid thing was that even then, with all that had happened, I still liked them taking liberties, enjoying my naked body, and touching me.

When the guys left I just collapsed into Mark's arms and cried and cried. I am sorry for you readers who do not like sad endings but this is real life and my story was always going to end in tears. Mark kept assuring me that it was only fun and meant nothing but I knew I must never do anything like that again and needed to get back some self respect if that were possible. I also felt suicidal with guilt about Nick. But I knew I couldn't go home. I no longer had any respect for Nick anymore either and knew that my former life with him did not exist anymore.

Mark told me that morning that he had always wanted me for himself and pleaded with me to stay with him. He said in a pragmatic way that he was more than willing for me to move in with him and that we should just see how it works out. He admitted though that he had much enjoyed the kinky night with all his mates and said that I should admit that I had also enjoyed it at the time and shouldn't beat myself up about it.

He admitted that he was not sure whether he was ready to be monogamous but had not had sex with anyone else since that first night of the threesome with Nick. We actually went back to bed and cuddled up. I knew I was leaving Nick. I just had to do the deed. In the meantime I had sex with Mark , and cuddled, and slept all weekend until Sunday evening.

Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers