All Comments on 'Jane's Nasty Surprise'

by OldNicksMan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Execelent job!

Great job! Please continue.

StiremStiremover 19 years ago
exhilarating

Excellent story!!! I can't wait to see how she handles all this!I usually don't root for the women in these stories,but you can't help but cheer her on.I am looking forward to seeing her come out on top at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No suprise, just nasty

Like to see just how she gets out of this situation seeing she really does not know just how she got into it. Write some more for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

Yes, please continue, would like to see how she gets her revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
most pasionate

Excellent story. Loved every bit of it. Waiting for the next part. Would including a bit of her being made to go for watersport, enema, and more anal sex add to her reluctant but the ultimate enjoyment of sexual abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great start

great start, can't wait to see what happens next and how she gets out of this box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
will there be more?

I sincerely hope that the will be a continuation, otherwise it would not make any sense at all, I have to say that this is one of the better erotic stories I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please go on!

I absolutly have to know what happens!!!! Please continue this story!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

A great opportune time for any would-be businesswoman to gain insight as to what her life is supposed to be about, as a woman, in lieu of occupying a position that a man should be filling. Somehow our society has gravitated to this and has lost its aims for women to be women.

ArthurKingArthurKingalmost 18 years ago
YO!

I want to know where the sequel to this story is. Its so hot, why is there not a sequel!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing..

I don't know what to say; it's captivating! I was sitting up straight, shocked by every moment in the story! You really don't need a sequel, it's perfect as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rivetting reading

Fantastic. Well done, I was rivetted

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NEEDS MORE

PUT SOME RINGS IN HER NIPPLES WITH A PERMANANT CHAIN TO EACH OF THE THREE RINGS. PLEASE GET TO WRITING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG,what a rush...

i read faster and faster,what a surprise at the end.love that the big black stud has feeling for the little white captive,hummmm.this could go interesting places.she was so totally mind controlled,what a fantasy.definitedly more chapters,PLEASE.

vexcavevexcaveover 14 years ago
Masterfully done

You should write a continuation! Blackmail is always one of the best ways to go. Humiliation and degradation wouldn't hurt either.

bill86bill86almost 14 years ago
Jane's Nasty Surprise

great stuff had me fooled right to the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Why no part two???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

interesting choice ... will she pay?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous