Jane's Out of Town Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

The girls pull Bobby's tee shirt up over his head and then they took off their shirt while just sitting there with the bra on. You hear them talking up a storm and laughing with the girls screaming some of the time. Still numbers in room didn't change as the young couple was on so most people was in their room.

At ten, the girls got another wine cooler for the night there third that I know of. Bobby was still drinking beer and he got up to get one the girls must have had it planed because both of them reached and pulled his shorts plus underwear down and off. While they did this Carol was now just about screaming every time she talked or I should say yelled.

His big old cock was just flopping in the breeze as he walked to sit down. You could hear them argue because Bobby wanted the girls bra off. I guess he won as both girls took them off. Now they sat with tits showing and short's on. For all that was going on the room numbers didn't change much as only seventy people was in the room.

Both girls started to hold their cold wine coolers against Bobby's cock. They rubbed the bottle all over it. Carol even poured a little wine on it as it ran down to his ball. All the time she was screaming something but sound was distorted from her yelling. Carol even started to give him a hand job for a few minutes. Next Jane would do the same thing to Bobby.

The girls would huddle in front of Bob while one held his cock. They made their plans on what they would do next to poor Bobby. Then they got back to their normal position. They began pouring some more wine cooler on his cock while jacking him. Sometimes one would jack while the other played with his balls.

Jane got off the bed and went to the cooler. When she came back she had a piece of ice with her. When she sat down she rubbed the ice all over Bobby's cock and balls. She then gave it to Carol who then did the same thing. While Carol did this Jane was pumping his cock.

As I was watching I was wondering why I was not mad at her. To me it looked like clean hot fun. I felt they would just play and fool with him but would not fuck him. I think they might if they were they were not together if it was just one of them and Bobby, someone would get fucked I wondered about this. I guess I would have to say if it was just one girl they would be fucking about now.

I wouldn't want her to fuck another guy. But I wouldn't divorce her if she did. Well if she had straight out affair I would divorce her but not if it was a one-time deal.

I had three one time fucks since I been married to her. Jane went out of town once when we had a party to go to. I told her I wouldn't go but she wanted me to go as her best Friend Alice was going and her ex-husband might show up. He has beaten her before so she wanted me to keep an eye on him and to flatten him if he got out of hand.

I was an amateur boxer and use to fight at the drop of a hat. But since the second kid was born I have calmed down and don't do that shit any more.

Well I watched her to good I guess. I stayed over night at her place and got fucked by her. That was before the kids when I did that.

The second one I nailed was when Jane took our first kid to see some of her relation.

The third time was when she took both the kids to see her relations again. I really didn't go looking for it. It just happen everything just fell into place. Too much beer, too much fooling around and next thing you know two horny people fucking.

It was the same scenario that is going on right now with Carol, Jane and Bobby right now. Too much fun, to much fooling around, too much drinking and then you have sex. Just the right mixture I would say. No I never told her about my outside sex. Shit I don't need that kind of trouble.

When I checked the screen again the girls were in another huddle again. This didn't look too good for Bobby. He had his hands on their tits and girls still had a hold of his cock. I wondered what they would come up with. Well finally they sat back down while drinking the wine coolers.

First Carol poured wine cooler on his cock as she was jerking him. Next Jane poured a little more and she also put her hand on his big cock. Now both of them were pumping him. When Jane moved to do this she picked up the cam so it was now a close up shot of his cock and two hands.

It seemed like they pumped him a long time but I wasn't checking how long it was. Bobby was now going with the flow and humping their hands as they stroke him. I heard moaning but didn't know who was doing it. I wondered if girls hand their hands on there pussy.

Well now the girls went faster pumping his dick. Carol had her other hand about six inches about his cock. When his first shot hit her hand above his cock dripping back to his dick. In fact the next two also hit her hand. The rest of the shots of cum went up and right down on his cock. The girls rubbed all his cum, on his cock and balls. You could hear the girls saying rub it into his hard cock and balls.

Jane put the cam back to where it was before. His cock was now limp and sagging. The girls were licking their fingers as every one was laughing. They broke up awhile after that.

Thursday I stopped for a few drinks and then went out to eat. I stopped at my house to see if I got any messages from Jane. She had called saying Carol went to her aunt and uncles house for dinner and a night of catching up on news. They where going to come pick her up. Just her and Bob was going out to eat. She said she would hang out at the bar or Bob's rooms for awhile then she would hit the hay early.

I got to dad's house about seven and took the dog to the park. As soon as we got back I put the computer back on to the web site. There was the two of them lying down on the bed looking at the web cam or laptop. They were eating out of boxes having Chinese food. Bob had a beer prodded up and next to it was a wineglass for Jane.

Jane had on shorts and small top where you could see her hot tummy. Bob had slacks and a sport shirt on. They where just now putting the food away so I guess they has finished eating. When they came back they both sat with their legs crossed.

The chatters wanted to know where the other girl was and they told them she was out and would be back tomorrow at the same time.

Chatters said now that other girl is gone the two of them could suck and fuck for them.

Jane and Bob were laughing their head off at all the comments.

Jane was leaning against Bob shoulder most of the time. She would move around a little but most of the time came back to that spot on his shoulder. I knew she was horny already. She showed her bra a few times for the request that was out there. You could see Bob watching her as she did it. She took the cam and pulls it to where you could see Bob's crotch and he would make his cock jump or move with out touching it. You could hear Jane scream or laugh when he did this. Often she would touch it with a finger or just grab hold of it through the slacks.

The chatters were still all pigs telling them to fuck, do 69, show her tits, remove the bra, sit naked both of them, piss in a cup, you name it and the would say it. They where trying to guess her age saying like 21 to 25. She was really 33 with two kids.

Bob was putting his hands on or near her breast. She would reciprocate by reaching for his joint. Now Jane would put one hand on his leg rubbing it. Well not rubbing it so much as just moving her hand slowly on it. Then Bob spilled some beer on his pants and shirt from laughing. He got up and went in bathroom to change his pants for white baggy short. He also left his shirt off.

When he got back on bed he got behind her and cupped her breast. He worked them for a few minutes and then he sat beside her. Few minutes later she showed her tits to the group. Chatters kept on Jane for more so she reached inside her shirt and removed her bra while waving it at the chatters. She then sat with her shirt open some but with one or two buttons holding it but you could not see all her tits or any of her nipples.

Now they wanted Bob to pull it out and leave it out. Well Bob finally pulled it out and left it out for three minutes before he put it back in his shorts. After he did that they moved up to the headboard of the bed. The got the pillows off the other bed and stacked them so the could sit up and lean back to the headboard while having there feet straight out.

Jane leaned into his shoulder while putting her hand on his shorts and held it there. The crowd wanted her to pump it so she finally did by rubbing it up and down on his shorts. The crowd now wanted her to reach in and pull it out. Well Jane did she reached in and pull it out while pumping it for about five minutes. She took the hand off his cock and reached up playing with his nipples. She would go back and forth between the nipples and cock. She stopped to get her drink and then lean back against the pillow.

This time Bobby reached over and slid his hand in her open shirt to play with her tits. As he work her tits his hand would go from one to the other enjoying them as he worked. After fifteen minutes he lower his hand to the top of her panties. It sure looked like he was going to attack her pussy for sure. What he ended up doing was rubbing her stomach. He then took his hand away,

The chatters wanted more from him and her. They wanted 69, blowjob, eat her pussy and so much more.

Jane rubs his tits some more moving from one to the other. Finally she moved down to his stomach. As she did she went to the top of his pants rubbing him. She moved his baggy shorts down some more. Next her hand was on his leg rubbing it. As she played with his legs she moved the baggy shorts so the balls where sticking out of his pants. Then she made a fist with her hand while extending one finger out to rub his ball. She stayed like that with one finger rubbing his balls.

Chatters were going crazy wanting her to reach in and pull it all the way out or for him to remove his shorts.

Bobby reached across her and unbuttons the shirt buttons. It was open but your could not see her tits, they where under her shirt. His hand slide under the shirt to play with the nipples. He was doing this with his right hand. With his left he pulled his shorts down so the head of his cock was now showing. All the time Jane was still rubbing his balls with the one finger. His was getting harder and harder.

When he took his hand away she could see his head of his cock sticking out she busted out laughing. Even on cam you could see him blush as she laughed. You could hear her say, "Damn it's leaking all over the place. Do you have to pee or what." With that her hand that she was rubbing his balls she just grabbed them and held them.

The head was so shinny under the lights with all the pre cum on it. He said, "No its not pee girl, that's pre-cum." She mover her other hand up and now her fingertips rubbing the head of his cock as it stuck out. She kept rubbing it and every once in a while she would grab hole of it and pump it for a while. As she would do this she was pushing his pants down so that now you could see his whole cock length just about.

She complained about all the pre cum saying she thinks he has to pee. She tasted it on her finger. He said well I do have to pee so he got up to go to bathroom and Jane got up now turning and laying 180 degrees the other direction where she could type answers on the computer. She was chatting with the group when he came back he straddled her ass and began to rub her back with his hand.

He lifted off her after five minutes and reached down and pulls her shorts off leaving her with just panties on. You could see her lift up to make it easy for him to take them off. After he had them off her continued to rub her back. The big bulge in his shorts went right in her ass cheeks. He rubbed her for about five more minutes when you saw him straighten out his left leg. He then reach down to his short and pulled his cock out. He now got back down and rubbed the cock all over her ass crack and her ass cheeks.

You could hear her moaning as he was pumping her ass crack so slow and firm. Bobby was taking long slow strokes, as he was over six feet. The more she would moan the faster he started to go. He was pumping it so good and then she started to push her ass up to him pumping his cock.

Jane was telling him to stop, as she didn't want cum all over her ass and pants. He told her to stop. He said she was pumping more than he was. Then joking they argued about it while each of them pumped faster. Finally they were laughing so hard they had to stop.

The chatters group couldn't get enough of them. The scroll was going a mile a minute.

They both got up and sat against the headboard like before. Bobby removed his shorts as he sat down. She sat down pointing at his cock and laughing. Her top was wide open and both of her tits were showing. Bobby reached over taking her shirt completely off then played with the nipple while he cupped her big mount of flesh. He would roll the nipple between his fingers while he pulled them slightly.

Jane reached down grabbing his mammoth cock then she pumped it up and down in her small hand. Her one finger would smear the head with all the pre cum on it. She told him he has more pre cum than what most guys have in total cum. I could never let you fuck me. You would get me pregnant in no time. My husband would be eating your cum out of me for the next three weeks.

She bends over to spit so more lube would be on the head of his cock to help her hand to glide on it. She told him, "Bobby you have such a wonderful beautiful cock I have ever seen. I wish I could take it to my room or even take it home with me."

"Don't worry Jane I'm not leaving it at the seminar or the hotels, I'm taking it home for us to enjoy."

Jane bends down real close to his cock looking at her hand gliding up and down on it. Her Blondie hair fell across the head of his cock driving him crazy. She leaned forward a little more and couldn't resist the rock hard cock any longer so she licked the head of the cock and then engulfed it all in her mouth. She soon had a rhythm of sucking it that drove Bobby crazy. Bobby hands left her tits so he could steady himself with his hands on the bed so he could pump her face with every stroke she gave him with her mouth. He was lifting him self off the bed to pump her beautiful face.

It wasn't too long when he screamed that he couldn't hold back any longer that it was coming right now. Jane kept her mouth around his mammoth cock. Jane didn't budge one bit when he said he was coming.

As each spurt shot into her mouth she kept right on sucking. Soon the cum was sliding out of her lips onto the cock. It now dripped down to his balls, as she no longer had her hands on his cock. Bobby kept shooting and cum just poured out her mouth onto him. It was a sight I have never seen before. I wasn't mad; I was excited and horny. When it finally came to the end she slowly removed her mouth off of it so the cum poured out some more.

They both kissed as they got off the bed to go to the bathroom to clean up. When they came back they each had another drink. I don't know how many they had but it was more than she normally drinks. This time they talked and chatted with the chatters. As both of them was leaning against the headboard Bobby was playing with her tits big time. He would kiss them while rolling her nipple with his fingers on both nipples.

Finally he told her he wanted to fuck her tits, as he has never done it before. Then they both laughed as he said he has never done anything before with a girl. Jane told him he should have a lube to do tits well and he told her he had hand cream would that work and she said yes.

They got the lube and moved down near the cam so the chat room got a good view of what was going on. As Jane lay down close to cam and then they made some adjustment to make it right. Bobby kneeled down over her stomach with his weight on his legs.

Bobby started rubbing his hard cock on her nipples, switching from one to the other. Jane took his cock and added hand location to it along with doing her tits. She put the bottle down while telling him to go ahead. Jane held her tits firm while Bobby rubs his cock in between her tits.

He did his long stroke again while Jane would catch it in her mouth on the up stroke. You could hear the pop as it left her month on the down stroke. It didn't seem to long and Bobby was increasing his pace and we all knew he was coming again. He shot some cum on her face and some on her neck but most of it went to her tits.

They showed the crowd cum all over her and then they went to bathroom again to clean up. Well of course they got a drink as they came back to the bed. Once again they all chatted by talking or typing. Guys asked them a ton of question and some they answered and some they didn't.

Jane told Bobby, "it was his time to do her orally."

Bobby said, "don't I have to warm you up a little so you are wet?"

"Bobby I been wet ever since Carol told me she wasn't going to be here tonight with us and we would be alone."

Jane got up and took her panties off. Then she walked over to Bob and put her pussy right in his face for him to eat it. She was telling him everything to do and how to do. They changed position a lot. Not more than five minutes in each position.

She had Bobby lay down and she sat on his face while she would pump his face lightly. Then she would lay down and Bobby get between her legs and eat her. She also did doggy a few times. First time in a position he would eat her and second time he would finger her.

He was doing his finger on her doggy and she was humping his arm like mad. She was telling him harder and harder. Then Bobby shot a big load from his cock while doing her. Nothing was touching the cock he just got so excited he just shot off a load.

Jane was laughing at him saying she has never heard of such a thing of a guy getting off with out his cock being touch. Bobby told her he has never been with a girl. Just Carol and you are only one he was naked with.

They both cleaned up while having another drink. They talked some more and swore secrecy that they would not tell anyone about what happen here. He said it was his first time. He would never tell, as he never had it so good. He wold never say anything about what they did in the room. When she was complete dress and standing by the door kissing him goodnight while holding his cock in her hand she was telling him she was going to fuck that big cock tomorrow night alone. She would figure a way to ditch Carol and have him all to her self.

Friday I stopped at the store for grocery and of course some beer. I had too get home and clean up the house, plus all the dished I had for the week. Then there was all the laundry to do. Nothing like a bachelor life. Well when I got in the phone was blinking. It was a call from Jane at 9:32 AM.

Honey we will arrive at the airport at 6:47 Friday please pick us up. The damn company made a mistake with the schedule for the seminar and it ends at noon today a day early. We are catching a 4: 12 flight out. Try to be there. If you can't make it we will take a cab home. Bye baby, I love you.

Wow that had to piss Jane off changing their schedule. She had big plans with Bobby for tonight and that is out the window. I wanted to see how she would get around Carol to cut her out for the night. Oh well I rushed to do the housework. I didn't even eat and figure we could eat out tonight.

At the airport I picked them up and drove Bobby home and then I dropped Carol off. I told Jane I didn't eat and she didn't either so we went out to eat.

Jane seemed down one minute and up the next. I think she had Bobby on her mind and she was confused. At dinner I told her all the things I did at the house and about dad's dog at the park. She told me about school and how she aced the class. She would be happy to work at home but would miss working with all her girlfriends.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers