All Comments on 'Jane's Story'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 10 years ago
What about Jillian?

she must have a story too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Five inches?

Ugh.... GET LOST! Go back to writing crappy 1 Star cucky stories in the loving wives category, asshat.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not bad....

The whole bit about Uncle Joe seemed unnecessary, unless Oscar is more of a cuckhold to his wife's live-in lover. Or is he really an uncle? Mom's or Dad's brother? Dad's protests seemed hollow especially if he's okay with giving his teen daughters a show with the three of them. What was with the movie theater part? Seems like it would have been better for them to have a romantic dinner at Hardee's (6 dollar burger special) then a long evening in a nice hotel. Then the penis-shrinking pool sceene? Were you trying to write about all the different places you'd like to have sex? All the locale jumping took me out of the story a little.

And a 4 inch tongue? Are you measuring from the back of the throat or is dad part giraffe? :)

Not a bad story all in all, but I prefer stories that have a nugget of believability. This just rung a little too fantasy / unrealistic.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years agoAuthor
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TONGUE

Unbelievable? Yes. Untrue? No. I worked for many years with a man who had the longest tongue I've seen. He said it measured 4 inches--I didn't actually put a tape on it. I did see him touch his nose almost between his eyes and he also could move it in and out rotating it to resemble a corkscrew.

I don't fault anyone who refuses to believe, I didn't either until the day he was asked why he was so popular with the women. He showed us! Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. thecarolinadreamer

Corco763Corco763almost 10 years ago
Unglaublich...

Als ich die Geschichte las, dachte ich, sie stammt von einer jungen Frau. Ich habe mich getäuscht. Danke für diese wunderbare Geschichte.

Übersetzung:

Unbeliefable...

When I read the story, I thought, it was written by a young woman. I was wrong. Thank you for this wonderful story.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
It was okay

Just seemed to lack something. 3stars.

YunieYunieover 9 years ago
Your work is exceptional.

Thanks for your advice on my story so I wanted to take a look at yours! =) Extremely well written. And might I add you describe her virginity so accurately. A lot of writer say it hurts then suddenly feels good but you had it spot on. It slowly feels better.

I also loved how her father was so gentle with her especially considering it's the first time.

xOxO,

Yunie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
proof read

Oscar instructed, catching a butt in each hand and lifting her against her. Don't you mean lifting her against HIM. As I had read from a comment you left to a writer that you need to proof read more than once before you submit a writing. Good story regardless.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good start

This was a really good story. I liked the fact when the father finally takes his daughter's virginity he is gentle with her. I also liked it when the father told his daughter there was going to be some pain. In real life guys are to callous. They tend to just plow right in, never taking the girl/woman into consideration. This is all the more reason for fathers to break their daughters in the right way.

sportyshortysportyshortyabout 9 years ago
5" cock

I appreciate your writing about a less endowed man. As the owner of a five incher that has pleased many women young and old, I've enjoyed this story.

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
Daughters should experience their first time with Dad

It’s ashame that society frowns on daughters having their first sexual experience with their Dad. Maybe if sex with Daddy hadn’t been labeled Taboo, perhaps more women could have learned to enjoy sex more with their husbands. The first time is very important. A girl’s Dad is going to be more gentle with her first time. The act could take place in a more controlled and relaxed atmosphere. The awkward rushed encounters in the backseat of a car with an inexperienced teenager has soured many women on sex. If their first encounter is pleasant, then those that follow should be also. Who knows, maybe that would also lead to fewer divorces. Maybe if a boy’s first time is with his mother, he may learn to respect his wife more and become a better lover. Who knows what the world would have been like if we had adopted this line of thinking? Just saying, think about it.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Oscar

To bad she is in the pill. She should be able to show a baby bump in a few months

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bring back memories

As I read Jane’s story, it brought back wonderful memories of me and my dad. Although my cousin was my first, my daddy/Arthur was the only man that knew how to make love to my body and until this day I have yet to find a man to give my body the work over he did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous