Jane's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cold, Daddy," she complained. In her excited state, she forgot about the Oscar bit.

"Come on," he led her to shore, "I know just the thing to warm my little girl."

After drying themselves with the blanket, they spread it again; then they lay naked side by side, facing each other. Hands rubbing and probing over their bodies caused their heat to build. Jane's breath was shorter and quicker, while Oscar's dick felt like it would shatter if something hit it.

"Time for round two, Honey." He rolled her onto her back, than crawled between her opening legs. He played with her nipples with his tongue, causing her to catch his hair in both hands and rub his face on the soft mounds.

"Give it to me, Daddy," she begged. Oscar released her nipples and moved down. "At last," Jane thought, spreading her legs like she'd seen on the videos. She was surprised when Oscar ran an arm under each leg, lifting her bottom high enough for his tongue to comfortably do its job. While it did feel good when he blew his warm breath over her curly hair she wondered why he was wasting time doing it.

"Arrrrghhh. Oh God! Uuuhhh." She moaned when his four inch tongue started at the bottom of her slit and dipped ever deeper as it made its way upward. Reaching the vicinity of her clit it paused and started trying to coax it from its hiding place. When the little nub was engorged enough to extend beyond the hooded folds, the magic tongue twisted and twirled around it, finally forming a little trough that almost enclosed the, now not so little, thing.

Jane had thought nothing could be better than the theater experience; now she realized she was wrong; very, very wrong. Oscar started working his tongue back and forth, in effect having her fuck his mouth with her clit.

"Oooowwwooo!" She howled almost like a dog, locked her legs around Oscar's neck and worked her hips like a man in the short rows. Then with a shudder, she released her hold on his neck, her entire body relaxed and she laid there, her breath coming in short gasps.

"That's two, Honey." Oscar moved beside her and let her rest her head on his shoulder.

"You mean there's more, Daddy?"

"The best is yet to come."

"I'll die; I couldn't take anything better than that."

When her breathing returned to normal, he propped on an elbow and started covering her face with fatherly kisses.

"Ready for round three?" She nodded and the kisses became those of a lover. His tongue darted in and out her mouth, teasing her until hers joined him in a French Kissing duel. He kneaded her breast, rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger, then with featherlike touches his hand roamed across her naked flesh. Oscar felt his cock swell to record size, for him.

When his hands played across her body, Jane felt hot and cold at the same time. She had no idea a woman could get excited so quickly after cumming but she was learning much tonight she didn't know and Daddy was teaching her, just like she'd always dreamed. His fingers played up the inside of her thighs, making her tingle all over and when they traced around her labia, she involuntary started humping.

"Oh Daddy, I want you sooo baad." She used her little girl tone, the one that always got her what she wanted. She felt Oscar insert first two fingers then add another just within her entrance.

"Not quite yet, Honey." She tried to push against his fingers, but he didn't think she was quite ready to have her hymen broken. He wanted her as excited as possible before that happened. He kissed his way down her stomach, inside her thigh down to her knees, then back up to the place the musky scent of a turned on woman was emanating from her dripping slit.

His mouth locked onto her cunt like he was French kissing it. The magic tongue went to work; while it semi-corkscrewed in and out of her silky channel, his hands continued their magic on her taut breast. She was humping so much Oscar had trouble keeping his tongue in her honey pot.

Jane felt like she would explode. Every nerve in her body seemed to vibrate; she had to have more, yet she wasn't quite sure what that more was. Suddenly Oscar was no longer licking her cunt. His mouth was on hers, he was kneeling between her legs and she felt something different rubbing across her labia. It was pushing inside; she could feel her channel stretching.

"Uuuuhhh, Owooo," she tried to push him away when the sharp jab came that shattered her hymen. Daddy had known what to expect, and was holding her so tightly she couldn't move away.

"It's okay Honey," he assured her, it'll get better in a few minutes. He held still feeling his five inches of thick cock buried to the hilt in his daughter's pussy. The only movement was that which resulted from his showering her with kisses.

Jane gradually began to relax after what felt like a hot rod was stuck in her body. She had no idea he would hurt her like that; then she remembered him telling her there would be pain. Her mind was all mixed up. She loved Daddy and also wanted to make love with him. He had showed her a world of pleasure already tonight that she didn't dream existed. She knew he loved her; yet when she hurt and tried to push him away, he held her down; assuring her it would be alright. When? It sure didn't feel alright now.

She got her answer almost as soon as she asked the question. The shaft in her started to feel different. Oscar had continued to kiss her face; now he shifted his body enabling him to suckle her nipples. Her body started to respond to him. She shifted her hips and found the movement of her cunt on his shaft didn't feel bad at all. In fact it felt good; not great but good.

She increased the movement; it still didn't hurt, but made her want more. It was like earlier when Daddy was licking her. Now that she moved, Daddy's shaft gently stroked her again. She responded with more pronounced hip movement which Oscar matched.

"Oh yes, Da...I mean Oscar. That's so good. Do it harder."

Oscar knew the time was right; she was ready to become a woman in every way. For the first time since he had ploughed his way through her hymen he pulled his cock back about in inch, then shoved it back in.

"Uh-Huh! That feels good. Do it more." On the next stroke she lifted her hips to meet him on his way down and felt him go all the way in until their hairs meshed and his balls made a slapping sound on her behind. Both picked up the pace until his cock came almost all the way out, then they slammed their genitals together again. Each time Jane would grunt and try to pull her legs, which she had locked around his waist, even tighter. Twice he pulled back too far and his cock slipped out. Each time he got it back in by blind jabbing. Jane discovered that his cock probing her cunt, trying to find its way back in, was a big turn on.

As they fucked the rest of the world seem to go away; no more crickets; no more owls; nothing but his cock pounding into her cunt. She could feel the juices running down her crack, but didn't care.

"Ooooo! Errrgghh! Yesssss! She wondered who she heard screaming as her cunt tightened on Oscar's exploding cock. She could feel the pumping until she almost passed out. When she returned to normal, Oscar was over her, wiping the bloody cum off her body. In the moonlight she could see the love he felt for her reflected in his face.

"That was wonderful, Da...I'm sorry; I'll try to remember to call you Oscar when people are around." She smiled and reached her arms for him. When her head was once again propped on his shoulder and his finger was tracing figure eights on her breast, she asked, "When can we do it again?"

"What's wrong with right now." He rolled her on her side with her back to him. "This is called spooning," he said, slipping his once again erect shaft into her slick tunnel.

12