All Comments on 'Janet'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.Who looked after Mary when he was at work,before he met Carol.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yea , this was Damn terrible 😂

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I stopped reading after the the idiot could not get in the words that he and Jennifer did it before either got married. That is an asinine premise and turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid, just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He's a good man'???????????? A "good man" doesn't seduce another man's wife. Nick is a low life piece of shit, and so is Janet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay story but I don't for single minute believe that a Judge gives custody to a baby girl. Just not happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U write like a moron on drugs.. the oftvrepeated bumbling Englishman behaviour.. the questioning manner of each sentence.. all gets too ponderous to really make the read interesting.. it actually becomes repetitive and sucks big time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have to be the best at writing a stupid shit, dumb ass, pathetic fool of a husband. No matter how bad he is treated, i can find no sympathy for the fuck wad. He, and all your main male parts are just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My brother played for Man U. juniors back in the early 80s I think, and my cousin played for them in the post-Busby Babes era. We allus reckoned as Stockport were a southern enclave int' north so it'd make sense a Londoner living there. And the Gunners over Bobby Charlton's Man U? Give over soft lad.

Still a decent story though, winds up the septics proper and that's allus good for a laugh. The twonks have no idea how strong Manchester ale can be what with the gnat's piss that passes for beer over there so they'll never have seen the verbal fuck-ups that being in your cups can cause. Ah well. You make me smile. You and Kezza and Denham are decent British story tellers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your wife cheats on you, then says she loves him as well as you & leaves you for him, & you still want her back? After you do, she still sees him behind your back. You shouldn't want her back after that 1st bout - she left you, let her stay with him. She's just bad news. He's a few steps beyond being a wimp. You love her, she hurts & betrays you, then you still want her?

On top of that, the story could've been written much better. Author should at least read what she writes before posting it. 2 stars for this shit story. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feckin' nonsense. Couple of rutting cats that haven't the sense of a dead badger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an awfully shit story where a cheating whore has more brains and morals than the(initially) faithful husband.

You write garbage like this thinking what? Romance? Where exactly is there romance in cheating on your spouse, manipulating your daughter and ruining her life, abandoning your infant child and suddenly, from a good for nothing bastard he's a "good man"? What are you on about? You do know that water from the gutter is not safe to drink right?

Who should yhe reader root for? There is not one likeable character in it. Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Janet and Mike are both morons. The stupidity and lack of maturity of the both of them is amazing.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

I thought the story was implausible given several significant contradictions in the storyline.

Chronologically speaking we learn that Nick and Janet were in love. Nick wanted Janet to move to Stockport "but Janet's mother stopped it."

Janet moves on, meets and marries Mike. We learn that Janet continues to meet Nick occasionally for lunch and some make out sessions but no sex. We next learn that Janet's mother hates Mike but no reason is given.

Janet's mother feeds her lies about Mike having an affair with a woman named Jennifer. Janet uses this as an excuse to publicly expose her ongoing relationship with Nick. There's an explosive scene at a pub where Janet confronts Mike accusing him publicly of cheating.

Janet goes to Nick's house and has sex. Mike goes home and gets drunk. Eventually Janet learns she was duped by her mother and meets with Mike only to tell him she still loves Nick and is leaving him. During this meeting Janet's mother states "None of this would have happened if he (Mike) hadn't come along," the dragon (i.e. MIL) continued unabated. "You took her away from me and from Nick."

This makes no sense! Janet wasn't dating when she met Mike. It was Janet's mother who broke up her romance with Nick years before she met Mike. Now she is Nick's advocate in helping break up her daugther's marriage. It seems the MIL plays a multi role and highly contradictory part in setting up the storyline.

But the implausibility reaches it's apex as the author unfolds Janet's role in Mike and his new wife, Carol's life. First we find that Carol and Janet become friendly as a result of Janet's visits to see her daughter Mary. Then Janet gives up paternity rights to Carol! That's is unusual especially in that she continues to visit with Mary. Finally, Janet becomes godmother to the twins born to Carol and Mike! Why would anyone give Janet godmother status and responsibly to any child? She's given up her own child to live unmarried with her boyfriend who broke up her marriage to Mike. She's cheated twice on Mike while they were married. If there ever was a definition of an unfit mother it would be "Janet". How could Mike ever condone this?

The story just does hang together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike is too stupid. He deserved whatever he got. Janet's treatment of him was unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story would be decent if the MC wasn't made out to be an even bigger caricature than Bertie Wooster's friend Floppy.

gunner252gunner252over 1 year ago

Two good things about this story

1) Stockport County (The Hatters}. I went to every home game in my early days 1946 to mid 1950's

2) Arsenal (The Gunners) being an ex gunner (RA)

Have enjoyed reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another stupid author trying to make cheating look okay.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Nope, he should have knee capped Nick at the very least. He was a scumbag and did not deserve a happy ending. Janet deserved nothing but remorse. Don't reward bad - evil behavior. Hopefully Janet's mother died a horrible, painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike doesn't deserve any sympathy. He's as weak as they come. No man I know would let Janet and her Mom treat him like that. Interesting that quite a few UK authors make their protagonists appear like spineless mice...

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

Falling into a comfortable life with the one you love the most in the world can certainly become overwhelming at best when the relationship goes off the rails. Starting over is very difficult and time consuming to say the least, and getting back to a comfortable level is very rewarding, but getting there takes lots of time and patience, which I'm working through for the third time in my life. But it is also her third time as well, but for very different reasons than me, and finding neutral ground to work out many issues is sometimes very hard to deal with. We do pray together, stay together, and lay together, often as we can, but she doesn't want to commit to marriage, or even living together as of yet, and I'm trying to figure out if I'm losing time on hope. I hope not.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - waste of time

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

This was nothing but gutter scum. It is so easy to write a tale where the poor sap mc cannot think, his brain slower than molasses, he cannot tal, was eternally confused had zero self control and was constantly expressing confusion. Writer is just perpetuating the stereotype after all. This mc was so stupid he would forget to breathe. Could not possibly hold any job. Mother in law was banned, why was she at his house later? One star is way too high of a rating for this. This was just lazy stupid keyboarding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus Chris you write about the most totally useless men possible....I knew better than to read this, but thought what the heck I haven't touched one of your stories in awhile and might give you another chance.... Lesson learned, never will ready this author again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus Chris you write about the most totally useless men possible....I knew better than to read this, but thought what the heck I haven't touched one of your stories in awhile and might give you another chance.... Lesson learned, never will ready this author again

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 1 year ago

Tim's father deserved to have his son carry his name.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
This

This author does write some crap.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

The mob has the torches and pitchforks out for this one! Can't praise the "hero" too highly but at least he survived the messes dear wifie just had to generate. Afraid old Britrrase is a bit of a shit-stirrer ......

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story makes a valid point regarding how each one of us be careful to stay away from temptation because as humans we are not a strong as we sometime think we are.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Reds?! Liverpool are the reds. Arsenal are the gunners . Right?!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I had forgotten what a big bucket of mental illness this typist's texts are.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Impossible even in fiction

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Pretty good story with some very confused people (mostly women). Well written.

SeaChangerSeaChanger9 months ago

Excellent work.

Ignore those juvenile critics. Many of them cannot even write a coherent comment. Others have obviously never been in love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Given that the MC has no bollocks or backbone it's only fitting that he should be an Arsenal supporter.

Come on, you Irons (West Ham United)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a fucked up husband Mike as written by a fucked up writer

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the “asides.”

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

The say that wives turn into their mothers with age. He's better of out of it.

J6480J64807 months ago

Lovely story mate

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It wasn't half bad. I would have allowed her to stay in the house until I could prove whether or not the child was actually mine. If yes, the baby could stay. If not, both would be gone. The mediocre footballer wannabe could handle his own shit. No surprise that he gave it a second go, having no sack and all. Then he almost fucked up his second marriage with the same broad like a fucking degenerate. Again, other than the MC, it still wasn't half bad.

LanmandragonLanmandragon5 months ago

Interesting - I used to live in Didsbury and Cheadle Hulme.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Horrible character development of Mike. VERY shallow character, who only thinks with his "Little Soldier" and not his head. He is a cuck, and has no self pride, proven time after time in this story.

Janet's character was about a wishy washy as you could make her. Having her flip flop between Mike and Nick was just nauseating.

Having Janet's mother openly speaking out against Mike is just as ignorant as well. If she had been THAT much against Mike in the first place, she would have argued for Janet to get back with Nick.

You say this had a happy ending? I guess I missed it.

deependerdeepender4 months ago

"What would you have done?"

.

I would have told her to eat dirt and die. Then I would've said that to Martha and her hubby. Then I would have told her that all she had to do was to tell the love of her life that it was his and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Are are all your clients as witless, plain stupid actually, and, totally lacking in self worse and value? To even tolerate her obvious affair, arrogantly flaunted in his face at a party and do nothing except shout at her and TOLERATE, her reply? Are they so clueless as to not immediately see the deception in his friends. To stupid to not immediately go see for himself? These guys are CUCKs!

What should happen? Long before that, having chronicled her behavior changed do the following. Novel thought free writers i'm sure. Christian marriage counselor and discuss your finance and observations to get some validation or suggestions on how to investigate further. If you can confirm Grounds for your observations concerns of infidelity is evolving go to a solicitor. Get separation papers. Go home sit her down tell her we're going to have a conversation. If she flies into a snit, go up to her, throw her on the couch and tell her firmly and meaningly shut, he fuck up you're gonna hear this. And tell her the marriage is over and as far as you're concerned, she's been unfaithful, if not physically emotionally she treats you like s***It's not worth staying in the anymore and you want her out.

In onother words grow a pair and take responsibility for your life and get on with it.

The woman's a cheater straight up front is not gonna change because she's already left you.

xhunter4uxhunter4uabout 2 months ago

Why are all the guys in these stories beta males? I skimmed a lot of this because it's just boring listening to the protagonist whine.

StruckwrongStruckwrongabout 1 month ago

You should research males with some inner strength sometime. Maybe base a story on it.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 month ago

Second read for me. I still do not understand what you are trying to portray? The characters have no character and the male M/C is a very weak character well like most of the ones in your story. My question is why? I can understand why a winter would do this with some of their stories...show versatility, but why are most of them weak scatterbrained individuals? Not my "cup of tea".

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Vicarious living through sports is pathetic, innit?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Crap

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous