All Comments on 'Janet'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sucks

to those who likes this story, please keep it, as for me that type of spineless wimp husband are plot are the worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid wimp story

i don't like wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me get this straight!

Your wimp cuckold husband let his wife fuck around any number of times and still took her back. He then kept in touch with her even when they were divorced. He then almost fucked her and SHE was the one that stopped it. Well Britease I can see why the people on this site tar every British writer with the same brush. With British Wimp cuckold writers like yourself and others I feel sorry for the rest of the UK. You were once a good writer but it seems like all the other good writers you are pandering to the Cuck and Wimp brigade. Well if that is what you want to write about then good bye and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine Writer__-Stupid story --stupid wimp

Your hero has got to be the stupidest wimp in the history of Literotica. I'm surprised dummy can find his way out the door in the morning.

60 year old George

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 14 years ago
This was different... and quite good!

The husband found out the problems his first wife had endured by loving two people. (I did have trouble deciding what happened to Tod and how Fred wound up with Martha.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I actually like it.

I'm usually very critical of these stories; but it was very good....for a Brit. Seriously, he wasn't a wimp even though he accepted her back once before and in the end, he was able to forgive her...a very good story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

All in all I liked it, not at all the way I would have handled it but hay, it's just a story, and a well written and interesting one at that. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF

Much like all your limey stories, he's a hopeless gutless wimp and she's just a dirty whore. The only happy ending for this would be if they both died screaming in pain at the end of this trash..........

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting and well-written story

The situation described and the dragon lady`s participation is fascinating. She did herself out of grandchildren, at least via Janet, with her intervention and Janet should have cut relationships with her at the point since her intention to sabotage Janet's marraige was beyond a shadow of doubt.

The switch of partners of Fred and Martha seemed like a continuity error, and he never did find out where the idea he was cheating came from. My feeling is,it is worth straigtening these details out before posting, but I enjoyed the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrific

Brit,

Great job, as usual with you. Keep on keepin' on my man.

Matt Moreau

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Well Written Wimp Story

Like "Anonymous" said; "Your hero has got to be the stupidest wimp in the history of Literotica." Now I would argue stupidest, because both HDK, Matt Moreau, KK, H20, and especially some of Ohio's earlier stories have given you some stiff competition in the stupid wimp department.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This author is consistent - same old wimp shit

Actually, this fucked up story is a disgrace to the great game of football.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Zed0. How many authors make a both?

And how many times did you you mention stupid in your comment? Mmm. You're not the brightest penny in the purse are you pal? Almost as dim as lowwattagepete. Good story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
shit make you puke

this story why women think men are stupid.this writer is from jerry springer show.worst than whale crap.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
The story foundation is stupid

It begins with this idiot who is concerned about his wife being with another guy. So what does he do -- tells her that he has fucked this other lady when it was before he met his wife. What funkin' idiot does that? Well, of course, some idiots would. But why do so many stories have to be founded on the guy being such a stupid fuckin' idiot? Answer: because it is easy to create the initial tension by making the main character stupid. Writing is excellent, so score 0 for plot and 50 for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5 seconds of words

mkes this Turd of a story go away. "Yes I fucked Jennifer 10 years ago. "

<br></br>

is it a requirement that british writer HAS to be a fucking idiot?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Figures that HDK & Brucee 22 likes this crap

those two have to be the Biggest idiots ever. Come on HDK go a set a balls already man. This story is fucking disaster

cageyteecageyteeover 14 years ago
Clever Device

How I hated her when she first admitted she was in love with both her husband and Nick! How I sympathized with him when he was torn between Janet and Carol. Very clever indeed! I enjoyed your story as usual. As to the other comments . . . consider the source!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Now this Is TRUE Love

how does he <b>KNOW</b> Janet's baby was HIS? and <b>WHY

</b> would he believe what she said at Face value?

<br></br>

The premise is fucking absurd and as the other posters have said... all he had to say was " I fucked her jennifer 10 years ago." End of story.

<br></br>

Instead she attacks the Britsh idiot Fagoot husband

<br></br>

send him to the hospital

<br></br>

almost Kills him

<br></br>

Janets is NEVER told about the attack.. and never apologizes for it

<br></br>

Fucks the old boyfirend MANY times

<br></br>

comes back to "explain" that she is leaving her husband

<br></br>

The shows up a few weeks later says the "Baby is yours" and her old boyfriend does NOT want a Baby

<br></br>

so this idiot UK Moron-- Britease in real life?-- says

<b> sure wife I believe you!!!! </b>

<br></br>

Britease you are an embrassment to the UK. Please stop writing this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Most of you readers

take a story way to seriously. Some of you got some serious hangups, especially Harry and zed0 the lit idiots. Neither moron can write an intelligent sentence much less a story.<p>Britease, like normal, not a bad read, at least the real writers on this site seem to think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read.

But in a boring way. I felt like I had to finish reading it but at the same time wishing it would end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You've done it! You're a Master!

You've managed to write the most ridiculous peice of crap I've ever seen on this site. Just reading the first page was a complete insult to anyone with an IQ over 50, so Britease, you are obviously a fucking moron! Seriously... you posted this, you asked people to read it... SO you fucking moron, take the time to read your own posting, read that first page, and ask yourself... DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE? There are are about 7billion on this planet, and I can't believe for a second that any of them could possibly have that amount of stupid dialog, and ridiculous misunderstanding. What this tells us is that you are TOO LAZY to take the time to re-write what you do to make it even something you can beleive, you have no respect for your own writing and no respect for your readers. So, as someone who wasted his time reading your first page, and was insulted by your posting, FUCK-OFF YOU ASS WIPE! If you have no self-respect, find something else to waste your time doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story. It was sad but unique. I am sure most people would not beleive you could love two people at the same time, it can happen, but it is rare. Many people have found love, and have traggectly lost their love one, then gone on to find another. Like I say I loved the story and the way you pesented it. Thanks for sharing the story, and I look forward to your next.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
I only have one thing to say.............

<p>O.ŏ </p>

-Risq

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 14 years ago
It seems to me that everyone

should insult only Britease and leave KK, H2O, Ohio, Matt Moreau, me, and other wimp writers out of these comments. This wimp stands on his own two crushed balls, as have the rest of us when it was our turn in the barrel. Britease is the object of scorn here, so let him have it! Do not lessen the sting by mentioning other writers. He needs to feel alone, and lonely, like the wimp he really is. So toss this poor bastard under the bus, but please allow the rest of us writers the pleasure of standing on the sidelines as yet another wimp gets his just rewards, grateful that it was that faggot, and not one of us,.... this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting story

Interesting story and a great read.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Good story

Contradicts once a cheater always a cheater. Janet accepted the circumstances, and kept Mike from joining the club, so to speak. For that, she redeems herself somewhat, at least for me. As far as Mary being Mike's daughter? Well I guess you could do DNA, but how? I mean Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, ON A BICYCLE, do you check the fingerprints on Britease's frickin computer keyboard, to make sure someone didn't sneak in and change the story!? Damn, and I'm tryin' to give up cussin', Bloody good story. And no, it does not make what Janet did OKAY, but at least she's tryin to change, and keepin' Mike honest to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what fuckin' gibberish nonsense

is that?

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 14 years ago
An excellent story about a weak man

Britease, as any good writer, really evokes extreme emotions. This was "A" grade stuff with a deliberately provocative opening incident where the hero (non-hero really) does not convey that his supposed indiscretion was premarital. The incident itself, though important from the disclosure point of view, was almost irrelevant since the heroine was already a victim of a "two true loves in her life" situation. At various points, the hero shows lack of conviction and strength when he allows himself to be controlled and led by whatever life throws at him. Most average men and women are like that (as most people are not leaders and are happy to be led by others and circumstances). Occasionally he shows a bit of a spine, like when he throws out the mother in law and wife, but overall he is an average guy trying to focus on positives in his life by ignoring and getting past the pain and suffering. The heroine on the other hand was a little more proactive and on the ball as she tries to pursue her own happiness in a difficult situation. In the end she shows maturity and comes through, by acting in time to avoid another marital disaster. Thank you Britease for another sizzling masterpiece. FZC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Different comments

Britease I like your story! Funny to read the different comments of those hard-headed inflexible so-called wimp-haters (Americans?) and the much more free spirited and easy living romantics (Europeans?)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Different comments

Britease I like your story! Funny to read the different comments of those hard-headed inflexible so-called wimp-haters (Americans?) and the much more free spirited and easy living romantics (Europeans?)!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Not your greatest achievement....

...was kind of like pulling teeth to get through this.I love the comment from the anonymous moron that calls me low wattage pete.(does he/she/it think that's a clever play on my moniker??!! And by the way anonymous douchebag,what does your brilliant opening salvo"Zed0,what kind of author makes a both",mean???)-and it calls ME low wattage!!As for quod erat demonstrandum- it's sort of like "Res ipsa loquitor"! Now as for that drunken sot HIV-Fucking criticize my favorite author and fantastic satirist HDK again and I'll leap into my Piper Cub,fly down to your sad state and bury you in that snowbank you now have to slog through to get back from the bar(s).Maybe it'll sober you up you fucking raving lunatic.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Britease....

....I shorted you on the points.I overlooked the fact that somehow you got Risq to be terse and not write a friggin thesis for once.Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Subject & Talent or vs Talent

Writers like HDK and some others forget why they are here - that is what motivates them to ply their trade here where the only pay is lots, some or very little reader admiration.<P>

It is reader acceptance or applause that pays for the next story - except when it doesn't.<P>

This story was about weakness on many fronts - there was not a hero or anything to applaud subject wise.<P>

Ah but the talent expended was strong in fact the best this writer has displayed yet.<P>

It all comes down to what sells doesn't it. Whether it's lots of books or strong expressed reader admiration thats what drives the reason to walk the path / plank once more.<P>

The truth is each needs the other as much as writers need readers need writers.<P>

So when talent meets a subject which vibrates reader emotion it shouldn't be surprising that no writer wants negative emotion in the quest for acclaim or money.<P>

So HDK you try to evoke emotion - why should you be surprised to receive it.<P>

Well done writer - just the wrong pew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice tale about two losers

Not your best, but a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You could drop most of the sports and still have a

story. A slut wife, a man hating motherinlaw, and a pussy whipped guy. The only good character in the story is Carol. What is the crap about a twelve year age gap? My wife and are are 21+ years apart, been married fifteen years and have two excellent young children and I have a mid twenties child by my first marriage and a grandchild. Age isnt really a factor, after all Janet was still an immature little girl mentally in the story despite her age.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

Well that got the desired response didn't it???? Top of 24hr and 7 days comments portal within 8 hrs of publishing! First time I've managed that I think. I really didn't expect everyone out there to like this one, but I am extremly pleased to see that those with inteligence could see through the cloud to the story within.

I still marvel at the blatent racialism of 'some' americans, normally annon, who constantly berate British writers. I write here under another name which doesn't make my origins obvious, and I simply never get this reaction. It's obvious that some readers simply never understood the story, but since I don't do children's fairy stories I'm afraid I can't do much about that. Sorry, can't help teasing you --- It's all in the name!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
A Reasonably Good Story

I don't see what all the negativity is about. This was a reaonably well written and interesting story. Husband was a little dense, but no more than most of us. My only fault is that the story was not always consistent with itself (Janet was furious about her husband's alleged cheating but she was doing the very same thing herself). But I thought it was bascialy a good read.

JennyBearJennyBearover 14 years ago
Up to your usual standards

I just wish I knew what other screen name you were posting under, so I could read those too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what I like about Britease is that he is a tease

and creates lively characters and situations. Wish he could write more frequently and keeps rattling the chains of people who can only see black and white and dont realize that life is not so logical and predictable. Things happen and people do things that you dont expect and they themselves dont know why they did it. such is life, wonderful and unpredictable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not the brightest bulb in the bunch, our hero...

Q.E.D. "Q.E.D. is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, which literally means "which was to be demonstrated". The phrase is written in its abbreviated form at the end of a mathematical proof or philosophical argument to signify that the last statement deduced was the one to be demonstrated; the abbreviation thus signals the completion of the proof."

Our hero is not the brightest in the bunch that's for sure. Was Mary even his blood? Janet was obviously a round heeled slut and nothing she said about when they started fucking around is to be believed. So, he ends up the total cuck, raising the bulls kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Arrogance of the Ignorant

The only score I can give is for the author's audacity in creating this planet's supreme wimp and arse-hole. Add a touch of British Soccer with plenty of beer and we have the beginnings of the demise of the male Brit into wimpdom and early dementia. I got bored quarter-way through and then frustration set in leading me to the point where I stopped reading this tripe. Sorry, but this tale doesn't even merit a plugged nickel.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Are these stories or true life events?

If they are stories, what's with the author criticism as to being a wimp? If this was a story about bank a robbery, would we be accusing Brit of being a crook? If it were interracial, would we castigate Brit for being black?

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Caveman to renaissance man

While European culture is not quite as old as the caveman, it is much older and mature than American culture. Europeans are more evolved culturally and emotionally than Americans. Where we see nothing but "torch the bitch" options, Europeans see forgiveness and understanding as possible ways of dealing with betrayal. For the more highly culturally developed Europeans there are degrees of betrayal and there are extenuating circumstances.

In this story there were mitigating and extenuating circumstances for Janet to "test" her love for Nick. Mike was appropriately pissed and wasn't at all wimpy in his dealing with Janet. There are enough of the "He found out she was cheating, got irrefutable evidence, kicked her to the curb, fucked her over in the divorce, caused her to live a life of poverty and he was miserable the rest of his life and unable to attract another woman" stories for the "torch the bitch" crowd.

Thank goodness an author such as Britease uses some imagination and writes entertaining stories with unusual twists for the rest of us.

And oh, every woman who fucks another man for whatever reason is not AUTOMATICALLY a whoring slut. Some are but not all, OK?

Thanks

Phil

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Wow a coue fucked up people

Sorry for the language but I couldn't think of a better description. Hoping the male character isn't modeled after a real person? What a loser be would be! Thanks and keep writing

shangoshangoabout 13 years ago
Size14 shoe, as usual is wrong

The so-called Hero WAS a wimp. Proof of that being even 60 year old George couldn't stomach him. And your silliness about British Culture being older, ergo, more mature? ARE YOU NUTS?!? Arabic culture is far older than the Brits, so you think there,s is more "mature"?

Didn't think so.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
You got some fucked up men in the UK

God, thank you for not making me a Brit! Praise the Lord that I'm Canadian and got both my balls and a backbone!! Another well written story

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I could only rate it 3*** and that was generous.

He is a drama king that has no control over his emotions giving him the mental maturity of a 6 year old. And, after years he was willing to throw away his marriage just to fuck his exwife.

Big BuddyBig Buddyalmost 13 years ago
Whaaaaat???

Really a good read until he got together with the "ex" and cheated on Carol as much as the "ex" cheated on him. Why??

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Mike is a pathetic character

Either Janet or her mother is abusing him or he's talking himself into dumb actions. He folds immediately when Janet is pregnant. I agree with others, Is it his kid? What's the urgency? She'll still be pregnant tomorrow and for several more months. Listen to her, then think it over. Someone picking you only because of a kid leaves a really bad taste in your mouth. When the kid grows up will she go back to Nick or someone else? If I took her back I'd want a strong pre-nup, no money if she leaves. Lots to do before taking Janet back. But, of course, none of that happens. He just jumps right in with both feet. <br><br>

Then we get to the moronic scene of Mike consoling Janet and then trying to fuck her. Really? This is a guy who lives with Carol, a hot little number by Mike's own description, and he does ................ nothing, until Carol practically rapes him. But now he is happily married to Carol and he can't keep his dick in his pants? Britease obviously needed this to happen so he could tediously lecture us about how anyone could love more than one person and drag Mike down to Janet's level but he doesn't make the case for Mike being that type of guy. He just gratuitously throws it in. Lazy Britease. Also, Janet who cannot say NO to Nick, stops it and is now "redeemed", at least in the suthor's mind. This scene is a child's view of how relationships work. It's insulting to the reader.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with jasonh

mike is a pussy but i have come to expect that from britease, all the males are pussies or from the uk.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Agree with the others

Mike's a wimp, carol deserves much better then a guy who tries instantly to have sex with his ex that fucked him over twice.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Yes, Nick's a Great Guy...Well, Except For The Fact That He Screws Married Women

But otherwise, yeah he's a peach.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Story sucked ass!

I agree with Jasonh & huedogg . Mike is a total wimp! The bitch cheated, assaulted & humiliated the pussy wimpy husband & he actually wanted the slut back! God mike deserved everything that the slut & her bitch of a mother did to him! And carol do indeed deserve better than this complete fucking loser!

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
One of the worst on the site if not the worst.

I officially declare this one of the worst stories on the site if not the worst. What a wimp.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
LISTEN TO LIES FROM A LYING CHEATER

believeing them and moving on. Bad choice. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
who?

Who, beside Carol, is there to like or respect in this sad tale. (Yeah, you can like the rug-rats as well!)

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Worth editing & re-posting?

At one point Martha is married to Tod, and Jennifer to Fred. Later, Fred morphs into Martha's husband. Meanwhile, Carol momentarily becomes Mary.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
What is it

with mothers who work overtime to break up a child's happy marriage because they want someone else as a son/daughter in law.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

What a weird guy! I'm not surprised to find out that he supports Arsenal!!! lol

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Cheaters always have an explanation justifying selfishness

The story was a good story yet Janet's mother never got her cold plate of revenge she so richly deserved. Janet was an adult mother and wife and never arose to her responsibilities or decorum. Janet became a slut-puppet for her mother's pleasure. Janet and her mother were not properly demonized in this story. The story focused on Mike's feelings and his view as the central character. Although the outcome was a good one the story lacked something. Perhaps in real life, we are too busy getting along with life's responsibilities then devoting our energies toward revenge and the like. A fictional story hasn't those struggles and deserves the luxury of a good revenge. For example: Janet could've gotten dumped by her lover and thrown out.Janet's mother could've been set-up by Mike with a Confederate til she was fully engaged emotionally then drugged gangbanged and blackmailed. Same for Janet. The author lacked imagination of the endless possibilities in spicing up of this story. Another example would've been Mike come into power and wealth beyond everyones thoughts bought the football team that Nick played for and make his life and Janet's hell. In spite of the author's shortcomings and lack of good editing the story was great. Thank you for your efforts Author!

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Quite good.

Our hero went the extra mile, and no one could dare call him wimp for that. I liked the ending. Being an American the whole sports thing is a little confusing, but that's something I can learn about on the Net. This is one of those fives that could have just as easily been a six if it were allowed.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
An insult

To North London.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
5 Stars

Good story, and I like happy endings, but I'm still bullshit at Janet.

Tells her husband she loves him, but she's leaving him, then expects him to "talk" about it, and breaks down? Screw her!

And there was never an explanation of why she didn't come over when she said she would and MARTHA called to tell him. Where she spent that night was left kinda vague, but it seemed to me that it WASN'T at her mother's.

I'll give her SOME points for realizing the mistake they were about to make.

One thing that bothers me, is that it seems fairly obvious that the one man she "truly" loved was her ex, but her actions belied that. The initial cheat could be SOMEWHAT excused by her mother's lies, but for her to cheat AGAIN (whether or not they fucked) on her "one true love" after he took her back ruins her in my eyes.

calflashcalflashalmost 9 years ago
Janet

She escaped with little or no effect other than losing her daughter. It seems to me someone at their age could have come up with a much better solution. I'm not a fan of a wife falling for an old boyfriend that many years later - get a grip and grow up!

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
He's the slut

Nice job of redirection .... With him sleeping with Janet with a wife and two kids he's actually the bigger asshole

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Frozen clit and I agree

Excellent story. Yeah, life throws us some curves, and your characters struggled through. And we try to do right by our children. You're an excellent writer, but so clearly set in England. Unfortunately most Americans rarely go abroad, and know little history. President Bush the Fool didn't have a passport until he sobered up and ran for office.

So your other writing name? You purge England references in the stories?

Wow.

norcal62norcal62over 8 years ago
It's hard to appreciate Brit stories of lack of communication/miscommunication

with spouses. Quite common, so I assume it's a cultural artifact. It's also too predictable a way for a story about marriage destruction.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
YOU HAVE TO BE AN ENGLISH "FEET-BALL" RABID FAN

the cheating can happen anywhere anytime anyhow. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

So who was the worst person in this tale? Was it Janet? How about Nick, who knew she was married when he started up with her again? No, I say it is the skank mother, who just couldn't help but butting in where she wasn't needed. Then again, Janet gave up her child knowing it was her lover who was the father.

Damn again. Fiction sure turns up some rotten people.

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerover 8 years ago
Wimp prize??

Are You shooting for the wimp of the millenium award???

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
Is this a Brit thing

Are they all this bunch of wimps? I can't believe that as the few I've known have all been stand up people, who take morality and fidelity in marriage very seriously!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Arsenal Poof

No wonder Arsenal are perennial failures and pathetic disappointments.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Trust an Arsenal fan.

To write the most pathetic loser of a character.

Mike was the human version of Arsenal.

VenustasVenustasalmost 7 years ago
@Seeker1107

No its not a Brit thing - we take morality and fidelity in marriage seriously and like our US cousins. When you are suddenly hit with cheating you tend go into shock and are not thinking straight when finding the best way of dealing with it.

We have the same small set of BTB who are bitter because they did nothing in revenge and are cross when it is not done fictionally for them.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
I Swear Anymore I Read These LW Stories For The Loser Commenters

So this man behaving like an adult, keeping things good with his ex who is the mother of his very young child, is a wimp? A wimp is a man that cannot control his emotions, overreacts, fucks up his life and others in the process. I can tell you these loser commenters have their supposed "pride", but they are losers in life. I bet none of them have ever had any success, either financially, in marriage, in life in general. They are one emotion away from their next big fuck up to set them back.

A woman he loved for years tells him she is torn between loving two people, and in fact, she feels she belongs with the other man. So these fucking losers want him to go, but no, he can't have my toy. You will stay with me and I will go beat up this other man so he won't take my toy away from me. Supposedly that makes them a man. He behaved exactly like he should have which is letting her go and find a way to move on. It sucks being the one left behind and rejected, but everytime you didn't date the girl that wanted to date you (I know for the loser commenters on these LW stories they never had any girls chase them, but pretend for a second that you were ever desired by the oppostie sex), or didn't buy from the salesman that desperately needed that next sale, or any myriad of rejections people go through. Should they react like children or psychopaths like that fucker in Santa Barbara or Toronto that went on a shooting spree against girls because they never wanted them? Or the husband that shoots the wife that wants to divorce him, because "if he can't have her no one else can"? These BTB lovers are not that different than those pathetic sociopath losers.

The way he behaved with Janet, even if things worked out with Nick she would always go through life regretting hurting him (if she was a decent person, and if she wasn't why would he want her anyway). If he exacts BTB it will make it easier for her to move on and never look back. But that's not why a man should not exact BTB on a woman. It's because if you're a MAN, you take rejection, find a solution, not dwell on it and move on. That's what successful people do. Losers live in the past and jack off imagining hurting the ones that hurt them, intentionally or not.

Now when someone intentionally fucks with you that definitely warrants a response. But in this case there is no hint of that in this story. But that doesn't matter to these small pricked, unattractive, low income and education loser commenters who cannot get over the one fat pig they attracted who left them behind for another loser just a littler better than them (they must have been renting a slightly better trailer). It's not women's fault you're stupid, unattractive and have a small penis. If you want to blame anyone blame the losers that passed on their poor genetics onto you, as opposed, to letting it die off with them.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
You can't root for losers...

... And boy, is Mike a huge one.

It has been said numerous times before, but might as well I repeat it, once again:

• His wife found one hell of a bogus reason to justify her cheating on him (the mere fact the whole Mike's-fucking-Jennifer rumor came from her mother, which she knew hated his guts to begin with, should have made the news quite dubious to Janet... but SHE NEEDED a reason to go on and fuck Nick, and that baseless tidbit was all she needed to spend the weekend with her ex)

• Upon realizing the deceptiveness of the mother, instead of doing everything she could to repair her already fragile marriage, Janet declares that she was just as in love with her old paramount than she was with her current husband, and just had to see where that was all supposed... Nick and her, not Mike and her, of course.

• Weeks after promptly kicking her out, Mike learned that he MAY BE the father of her unborn child (it's already established that she is a cheater, but, for some reasons, he has to take her words for it that the baby is his... because???), dummy takes her as is, without even asking for at least get the counseling their couple badly needed, taking her at her words that she wouldn't pulled this sort of shit anymore...

• Which, unsurprisingly, turned into total garbage, 'cause cheaters must cheat, and a skank like Janet couldn't change her spots, even though it may result in the destruction of her family and her disappearance out of her own daughter's life. Which it did.

• So, after all this bullshit, after dealing with the insane behavior of his ex, after finding, against all hope, a woman far outside of his league who's actually worth fighting for... her cretin, Mike, thought it still would be a good idea to not only be a sorta friend to Janet, but that fucking her in his living room was a swell idea!? Even after all he went through, solely because of her?

And there's commenters here who disagree with calling his sad moron a wimp.

Just to remind you of the meaning behind that word:

Wimp

a weak and cowardly or unadventurous person; a physical or emotional weakling; someone who lacks courage.

If that doesn't define who Mike is, than the word is utterly meaningless.

Be cool with the mother of your child (a child she basically abandoned to another woman, by the way), if you must; be OK with the new woman in your life to be friend with her... but to keep on pinning to someone that disrespected the shit outta you, your marriage, hell, even your own kid, the way she did?

Oh yeah - that man's definitely a wimp.

Because I couldn't stand Mike, his constant jabbering and sad attempt at levity just aggravated me, if anything. He might have come out as less annoying if Britease wrote this story in the third person, but, they way he was acting throughout it, he still would have ended up looking like a sad dumbass (for the life of you, I still cannot understand how a seemingly smart man would actually used "yes" as his first word as a response to his wife questioning him about fucking around with someone else, regardless if that someone was an ex of him...)

As a reader, you come out of this whole thing feeling no sympathy whatsoever for Janet, Mike or Nick (such a 'good man', going after a married woman!), and feeling extremely sorry for Carol, Mary, the rest of the kids and anyone really who has the misfortune of having anyone of those deplorable individuals in their life.

Can't root for losers... so I'm certainly ain't going to start with that one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another incoherent rant by johnadp, lay off the crack pipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm not sure why everyone gets so worked up, writing about spineless cowards is right up Britease's alley.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I love Britease!

Just sayin'.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I liked the story!

My only problem is how fast he got naked with his ex-wife. With all the pain in their history and a wife who loves him, he seems at least as confused as his ex. I guess he got stupid later in life?

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
MightyHorny found a lot of plot problems

I agree with all MightyHorny's points, and would add another problem:

• Mike would not have tried to fuck Janet at the end. The event was added only to try and give unnecessary symmetry to story, and to try to sanctify Janet's behavior with Nick. This destroyed the story for me.

Mike was well enough over Janet, and of strong enough moral conviction to stay faithful to Carol by not letting anything sexual start. The most he'd have done is give Janet the kiss on forehead.

• Worse, it looked like Jane was trying to set Mike up by getting him so aroused that he would try and rape her, just so she could preach at him. 1) She should have expected Mike to keep going and not stop for her sermon. 2) There was no motivation for her to try this stunt at this point in their relationship, other than the story having reached almost the bottom of the last page.

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

Mike has to be the dumbest wimp husband I have ever read about on this site, I would not give this story a second reread, pathetic excuse for a man

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wimpy

He is a wimp, but at least he sent his.ma n law packing. Janet was a cheating bitch, but saved herself in then end. Good story, but you an keep your "footie ball".

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Few writing errors

Quit reading

Married 24 years then divorce no cheating other reasons wife chose divorce kids

Love died quickly years before even stand to be around her

Friends except 1 couple divorced one for cheating others?

None love survived heard of friends of friends that had amicable divorces but don't know if true most not even anger but actually hate one even hoped bitch got killed

So I really can't understand love continuing

I don't write you do your decision but you have my input

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Names Of Real Football Teams

Are names like; Lions, Bears, Vikings and Rams, not those pussy Euro names. ;-} Janet is a piece of dog shit and good old Mike is the biggest wimp out there. And yes, I've been there, but I hade GOOD inlaws. But have to give him a blonde cunt hair of credit he did finally, finally deal with the wicked witch, twice. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheap writing trick

On page 1, the writer had the hero trying to explain, but being too stupid or to slow explaining the situation with Jennifer. This is a cheap writers trick, that is used to explain why this simply misunderstanding would later lead to grave consequences. I glanced ahead and saw there were 4 pages to this story and decided to cut my losses. I’m going to go out on a limb a guess that his relationship with Jennifer predated meeting his wife. Wow! I’ll bet I’m some sort of genius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a Wanker 👎

She cheated on me and I still love her🤮. Grow a spine. Must be a European thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What!!

Nick was a good guy? Wow are you stupid. Yes I know it's fiction but come on, he screwed her at the first party! She didn't spend the night with him by forcing herself in him. Nick deserved some retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
one

got to be one stupid son of a bitch a bitch and a wimp on top of that.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Complicated situation.

The first wife was a lunatic. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

What a masochist.

No wonder he supports Arsenal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bad

Your story demonstrates that futbol is bad for your health, spiritual specially.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Excellent story

Along with an unparalleled level of ignorance shown by most commentators. Suppose venting on here is cheaper than paying for the professional counsel they really need. Hadn't read this one before but it's a good one, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No good guys, in this story...

I can’t believe the husband would try to do to Carol, what his wife did to him. This is a feel bad story, all the way around. Almost makes you wish, a V-2 rocket woulda took out their bloodline years ago...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't get past his ridiculous answer to Janet at the party. No way is any man going to say 'yes' knowing the context of the answer. He's gonna 'no' or 'not since we've been together' and then deal with why she's asking. Stopped reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Blech! His waffling was sooo painful. Is "Gulp!" really a sentence? I skimmed so much but I never read where he got a divorce. Must have missed it. You know, you authors who write about these men who are so in love that they cant help still being drawn to their ex have not loved like that in real life. When you arent madly in love and the other cheats or wants out, its sad but you get over it. But when you love someone so much it hurts, like someone wrote somewhere 'the difference between love and hate is a fine line', then there is no waffling. Its like a switch. Up is Love down is Hate. The mere sight of them makes your jaw clinch. Even 25 years later. Gulp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well that was a letdown. To anybody who has not yet read this story and is thinking about it: Don't.

Not worth the time, no matter whether you are into BTB or cuckoldry. You will simply leave unsatisfied.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Has anyone else noticed that the actual quality of most stories is in inverse proportion to how bad ANON and the BTBAAC Cabal hate it?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous