All Comments on 'Janet & Jeff's First Time'

by Janet51

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Say what

No one - repeat - NO ONE would say to their mother what the character in this story did at the start. Erase and rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree

I have to agree with the previous comment. For a story to be exciting to me, it must have an element of realism. I could not see this particular scenario playing out in real life. Other than that, however, there was some hot action in the story. For that, I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Illustration

I thought this story was supposed to be illustrated. Where is the illustration?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How come?

i agree with a previous commentator; it seems highly improbable that a mother/son conversation would go the way it did in this story and what happened to the illustrations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wtf

Wow this shit sucks as in the story totally fake if writng is your job get a new one.this kind of shit makes me want to light my self on fire and burn cuz this story is so bad.

get more praticl with your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree!

I agree with previous comentators that this scenario is unrealistic and it is very unlikely that a mother and son would communicate in this way. In addition, there are so many grammatical errors that it is distracting to the story! Please learn the proper way to use apostrophes---you are using them way too much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You know

I like to read the stories that most of the commentors hate just to see if maybe there isn't some saving grace in all of the story. I've had bad comments on my own stories and know how it can hurt after you put all the work into writing, editing and then braving to click that submit button. But I just have to agree with every comment made...this story should be proof read, dialogue should be changed and maybe made a lot more believable. This is a story that should be left in your own computer and not submitted for public consumption...sorry, this was a definite ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Your story was extremely well thought out and easy to read.

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
Why Not

Why wouldn`t Jeff talk to his Mom about what he wanted. He wanted to fuck her and he came right out and told her so. Obviously he knew she was receptive or he would nothave told he wanted her to fuck and suck him. Use your imagination folks. These stories, true or not true, are written to titilate. If you have to take them apart and worry about grammer go read Lassie Come Home. I would rather read about Janet sucking, fucking and cumming. Keep them cumming Janet51. You make my prick hard and hungry.

John P

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

Oh Lord! I would absolutely love to be Jeff in real life! I am so horny for my real Mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grammar!

I thought that editors overlooked submissions.

Perhaps it's my generation or my old English teacher's lessons but I find the spraying of apostrophes before "s" more irksome than the spelling errors.

As for the story, it is unbelievable but quite entertaining.

BillyFBillyFover 17 years ago
Good story UNTIL !

You never said if they were white or black but when you made the comment of her sucking black cock, you TOTALY DETROYED the story why do you sick bastards have to do thing's like that???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story,which reminds me...

We never had a son,unfortunately,but if we had,my wife was very much into the the mom-son incest stories about moms staying nude all day,so that our son could fuck her,as soon as he was big enough,to get inside her cunt.

In this day and age,teenage kids soon have the ability to fuck their mothers,so it would have been so easy to play fight nude in our bed,then to get them to start fucking,whenever they wanted to,especially before & after school each day,wether I was around or at work.

Kids in France can legally fuck their mothers once they reach fifteen,perfectly legal under French law,as often seen at the nudist resort at Cap D'Agde,where kids fuck their moms by the water's edge,just to gather adults and kids in performing for them.

Friends of ours were amazed to see moms walking round the shops and complex in the evenings till late,accompanied by their hubby's and kids,wearing peephole outfits,with only their bejelewed totally shaven cunts and tits on full display to all.

A clear statement to show that their sons are fucking them,with the full approval of the husbands I expect.

Pity it isn't law here like older traditions,still practiced in different countries,that sons have to fuck their moms,as soon as the're big enough,as a duty to their fathers,and to knock them up aswell,as a family tradition,before they even reach their teens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
THE BEST

This story is just like my life when i was 14 i told my mom how i felt and we started fuking its been about 2 years now and i fuck her before and after school. We also are always naked when at home together i just love to like her. one night my dad was home and we still fucked even though he was in the next room.

Fubar2kFubar2kalmost 15 years ago
Well, here goes ...

This is one of the worst stories I have read on Lit. I had an idea that stories had to be assessed before they were uploaded. Quite obviously, the overseer was asleep when he/she read this one. It is appalling! The spelling is consistently bad; the punctuation is atrocious and your verb tenses are all up the pooba! There isn't much else you can get wrong! Please, for the future, and for sake of us readers get an editor and have your story checked FIRST, before you upload it.

Fubar2kFubar2kalmost 15 years ago
Well, here goes ...

This is one of the worst stories I have read on Lit. I had an idea that stories had to be assessed before they were uploaded. Quite obviously, the overseer was asleep when he/she read this one. It is appalling! The spelling is consistently bad; the punctuation is atrocious and your verb tenses are all up the pooba! There isn't much else you can get wrong! Please, for the future, and for sake of us readers get an editor and have your story checked FIRST, before you upload it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he blows his biggest load--up his mother's twat!

The authors of this excellent story are a couple, so I hope and trust that they have a number of sons and that the boys have been happily unloading their balls up their mother's twat for years. The British commenter below knows the score--it's perfectly natural for a lad to crave his mother's cunt and for a mother to welcome her son's very stiff young prick up her maternal twat. The idiotic old taboo is dying fast, as he has personally observed. Grinning young guys at the beach even put on a show for their friends and interested onlookers, pumping their hard cocks up their mother's wide open cunt till they cream her mommy-twat so full their potent sperm spills down her legs and the son's big balls. It's happening everywhere, as a son lusts for the treasure between his mother's legs and his hot mom eyes what her boy's got swinging in his pants. The boy knows that the biggest load of his life is waiting in his balls, and it's labeled, "For MY MOM!" His mother knows it too, and she knows she'll be getting it up her twat real soon, like she'll be getting her boy's creamy cum-loads from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely awful!

Hackneyed, semi-literate, cliche-filled, totally predictable. If you're over 18, go back to grade school and try to catch up on punctuation, spelling, capitalization and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
her sons cock

all you said all thru the story was her sons cock, her sons cock, her sons cock this was vert boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
probably the worst story I've ever read

Don't pretend you proofread this piece of crap before you submitted it. Stupid, unbelievable plot. (Why doesn't he just walk up to a woman on the street and tell her he'd always wanted to fuck her?)

This is my favorite passage:

"...but Janet would have none of that, she lunged upward and drove Jeff's cock the full 8 inch's into her pussy! But Janet would have none of that, with a sudden upward lunge, she buried every inch of her Son's rock hard cock into her pussy again and again."

Brilliant.

frindnlvr2frindnlvr2almost 12 years ago
Janet51 is AWESOME!!

Janet,

I'm a big fan of yours!! I enjoy the stories you've posted here. I haven't seen any current stories. Please send more!!

Jeff is a lucky son to have you as a mom!!

Janet, you are AWESOME!!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THIS WAS NOT A STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS A FUCK FEST.WE KNOW HE WAS JEFF THE SON, SHE WAS JANET THE MOM. HE HAD 8 INCHES AND SHE WAS 51 WITH 36 C TITS. OTHER THAN THAT ALL THEY DID WAS THE TRIPLE PLAY, AND A LITTLE PUSSY EATING. HOW ABOUT SOME DETAILS AND A STORY. WE CAN LOOK UP FUCK,PUSSY, COCK ,CUNT,DICK,ASS AND MORE IN THE DICTIONARY,...LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yay why not i did

why could someone not say that to his mother, I did ,I just asked her "what would you say if I told you I wanted to go to bed with you and have sex" she replied yes she would let me and so we did often that was twenty years ago and we still do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Juvenile

This was written in a very juvenile fashion. It reads like the script of one of the funkiest porno's.

Wildcat49aWildcat49aover 9 years ago
Hot

Poorly written but hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Janet was pretty nonchalant.

A good story, but Janet and Jeff didn't make much noise. I thought they sounded a little casual about things. When a mother and son are doing something taboo, they should be moaning and groaning, and they should be saying each others name, along with other things.

bendigoboybendigoboyover 6 years ago
great read

What an awesome scenario, would be great if it were so easy to express the desire to fuck your parent and have them respond so quick and openly. Would love to hear more about these two and what they can experience together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Illustrations?????

Illustrations.....thought it said that they were there. Seems they are missed in most of this persons stories. Too bad but the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We sure knew it was her son's cock at the beginning because it was repeated often enough to get ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous