Janet: Transformation Completed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

I stepped out of the shower and took a look at myself in the full length mirror on the back of the door. Honestly? What I saw wasn't all that bad. I never dressed provocatively for school or otherwise before this. Showering was no longer a hard assed rule for gym classes so, not too many people were aware of my full assets.

My figure was petite, but very well proportioned. My boobs were a little larger than a true petite, but still, they were not more than a handful each. My hair was a natural, flaming red, both on my head and in my pubic area before I shaved most of it off. My green eyes accentuated my slightly oval face and high cheekbones. I didn't think my short, turned up nose or lightly freckled face did anything for me, but others disagreed.

I was one of those long waisted girls with a fairly tiny waist that flared into nicely proportioned thighs and a tight, round ass. My legs were also quite long, ending in small, narrow feet. To me, my only negative feature was my nipples. The aureole were larger that I liked and the nipples had a nasty habit of getting long and hard at the most inconvenient times. This afternoon, though, was changing my thinking on that.

All in all, I thought it was a fair package. This was the first time I'd given any real or lengthy thought to the matter. Jed and Todd had seemed quite pleased with the package. I opened the door and returned to my room to dress. I had fifteen minutes left in my hour ultimatum.

My intention was not to wait for my brothers to come to my room, but rather, take the game down to them in the living room. And, I decided to make them work a little. I would fully dress myself. Part of the fun would be in letting them take it all back off.

So, I got out an under wired bra and slipped into it. A high cut pair of bikini panties came next. A frilly, scoop necked white blouse finished my top. A pair of grey culottes completed my ensemble. I remained barefoot, for effect, I guess. I combed my hair and added just minimal make up. A dab of perfume in appropriate places was the last touch.

I trembled some, but got it together and went down the stairs. When I walked into the living room, I found John and Jake in serious discussion and sitting on either end of the daybed, facing each other. They seemed to be arguing just a bit. and it appeared to be about me. John made the last comment as I walked in.

"But she's our sister!"

"Are you boys talking about me again?"

"Well, uh, we..."

"Because if you are, all I see is the presence of three CONSENTING adults and that's all that matters as far as I'm concerned. Consenting."

As I said that, I sat between my two brothers and rested a hand on top of the thighs of the leg closest on either side of me.

"Oh," gulped Jake.

"Janet," grunted John.

My hands slid upwards to the apex of both pair of thighs and encountered similar, very large bulges in their slacks. Both hands squeezed.

"Oh my," I said, "are these identical too?"

******

I rubbed my hands over the bluejean covered crotches on either side of me. Low groans or moans accompanied my actions. They were weakening. Jake never really had much qualms anyway, but John did. He was losing those qualms very quickly.

I twisted around from the waist to Jake on my left in a tight embraced and put my lips to his. Mouths opened. Tongues searched and entwined. our two moans merged into one as we sucked lip. I broke the kiss, turned left, and repeated my performance with John.

Jake pulled me loose and pushed my back against the couch back. Both boys simultaneously reached for my halter. They simply ripped it off. My bra was pushed up to my neck, freeing my bare boobs. Each nipple suddenly found a mouth suckling on it. Heavily charged electrical current jumped from my boobs and ran down toward my nether regions.

Two hands suddenly groped around between my legs, one from each side. My pussy was on fire with desire. More electrical charges ran from my pussy to meet with those coming down from above. My hips slowly bucked into the two hands.

The bra was unsnapped and removed. I suddenly freed myself and stood up. I kneeled between Jake's legs first. His belt came unbuckled easily and he raised his ass up to allow me to slide down his jeans and his boxers in the same movement.

Jake's stone hard cock bobbed free. It was no monster, but It sure looked big to me. When I looked toward John, he already had his pants and boxers off. and was slowly stroking his very hard cock. Talk about anticipation!

"Stand up boys, I want to compare cocks here. And I want to compare very closely, too."

I turned to John first this time. I put my nose right at the tip of his helmet. Clear liquid greeted me. I licked the liquid up with my tongue and lapped up and down the shaft, feeling it. I backed off enough to look it over really well.

Then I repeated my performance with Jake. Jake was giving me quite a bit more precum than had John. Both brothers were uncircumcised. For some reason, I liked that. I liked to play with the foreskin, exposing and hiding the cockhead as I stroked on them, one in each hand. I also alternated sucking on them.

"My God, your cocks really are as identical as the rest of you. They both have the same very satisfying size, velvety touch, and core hardness. The same veins in the same places. They even curve out and up exactly the same. God but these are beautiful."

At that point, both John and Jake were softly moaning. Each was mindlessly playing with the boob nearest to them. My pussy was really wet. and soaking through my panties and culottes.

I backed off and stood up, grabbing a hand of each and pulling my two brothers to their feet as well. I ripped the white tee off first one and then the other. The tattered shirts dropped to the floor. John and Jake returned the favor. Each took a side and my culottes and panties and they joined the rest of the clothes on the floor around us.

Now we were all three as bare assed naked as the day we were born. The difference was that both guys were now bubbling precum with their peckers pulsing and throbbing in full erection and anticipation. My own juices wee trickling down my thighs.

"You first, John," I whispered as I lay down on the day bed on my back. I spread my legs and raised my knees. "No more preliminaries. Just climb aboard and fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep."

He took me at my word. John climbed on and pushed my knees back to my boobs as he slid between my thighs. His beautiful cockhead waved up and down my crevice a time or two and then parked right in front of my gate of paradise.

John pushed his cock forward to part my puffy folds and his cockhead sank slowly between them.Then he pushed deeper, entering the channel. He had his elbows locked behind my knees and his hands gripping my shoulders for leverage. He used that leverage to push deeper, deeper, de...

We both sighed as his balls slapped into my ass. Both of us stopped still, savoring the fullness and the moment of complete, incestuous pleasure. Even Jed, as good as he felt with his cock deep inside me, hadn't felt this good.

At last, I thrust upward a bit and John took the hint. He moved slowly for some time before the thrusting became much more vigorous and finally a roaring piston. We came together in a burst of sexual release and pleasure, indescribable pleasure. John collapsed into my boobs, still coupled to my pussy. He tenderly and lovingly kissed me as a lover, not as a sister.

Jake had been slowly stroking himself as he watched John and I fuck. I hope he hadn't gotten himself too close to climaxing. John at last raised up and, with a sucking squelch, uncoupled us. His cock was still hard as I licked it clean of our combined cum.

"Alright, Jake, now it's your turn. Can you fuck me as well or better than John has?"

Hew could and he did. And it was an even better fuck than John gave me. I cleaned him up the same way I had done John.

"Ok, now I want you both to fuck me at the same time."

"My God, Janet, give us a short break. We're good, but not superhuman. It will take a minute to get our cocks ready again."

"I can help you with that. Sit on the edge of the bed again."

I went back to work on the two of them, sucking and stroking--stroking and sucking, as they sat side by side again. I pinched some nipples along the way as well. It didn't take long to get both cocks back into working order again, very stiff and hard. Just the way I like them.

Then, with John in my pussy and Jake in my ass, my brothers and I had an indescribably pleasurable double screw. A long and slow screw that went on, and on, and...

When we at last uncoupled, it was time for the shower and a rest. Combined with my activities earlier in the afternoon and then with my brothers, I was definitely feeling the soreness developing. I wouldn't be able to continue--at least for a little while. I would be lucky to walk much until the morrow.

And tomorrow is another day and another story.

Finis

*****

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)

caprine
caprine
215 Followers
12