All Comments on 'Janie and The Construction Foreman'

by southernfellow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DunaDunaover 12 years ago

What would be like a mandatory DNA test for the husbands after every childbirth. After this the exhusbands do not pay any child support, if the children below 4 years old in the USA. So the exhusbands could start a newer life without child support burden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a wide open hole whore

Fidelity 101 the woman's side

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Science development reachs the DNA test and almost 100% true. In my country is expensive, but in the USA cheaper to the average salaries only evry husband should have the newborn tested. Yes the divorce rate may be higher for some years, but the lower IQ wives also could learn not to cheat during children pruduction time.

I understand the wives sexual dream a child from a capable handsome man and the child to be grown up by the original husband. Yes some husbands sexual dream the sex cannibalism. Do you want these husbands achive their sexual dreams?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
WTF Duna?

She got pregnant later in the year after she and her husband moved away. Why are you going on about DNA testing? Story is not too bad on establishing a plausible relationship before the seduction. It is stretchy about 'the perfect storm' at the perfect time, but without SOME luck none of us would be here, so I'm OK with that!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am sorry

@ Dear Lickideesplit I am sorry I understand the sentence that the first pregnancy origined from Walter. I reread and I corrected my opinion. It was a short affair only and the wife will remain faithful it is forgivable thing from my opinion because it was without STD, without not DNA test proof children and humiliation.

BTW a Hungarian joke: The hedgehog yels- To make mistake is human thing!- and the hedgehog get of the brush.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
This great news

Later in life when her ass is big enough to land an aircraft on and she no longer even knows what her "pussy" looks like (let alone smells like) she will be happy and understand. Yea hubby can get all the young pussy he can and she will be happy for herself. He maybe suffering through the sex with 20-30 year babes but she is benefiting. When he has to touch you he can be thinking of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
duna and lickideesplit

Two idiots speak, it was better then the piece of crap story.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon

How this story is crap or not crap it may be crap. Everybody should learn the absolute fidelity is the aim in a marriage but only the 1/3 of the husbands and 40% of the wives can achive this thing. However there are a less percentage husbands and wives who are not absolute faithful but they live with 1 maximum 2 affairs in their all life. I call them relative faithful spouses. I apreciate them 10-15% of the spouse. I hope they are more. This story speaks about a wife who may belong to this group.

For the all explanation. The other 2 groups there are

those who in the second, third marriage will pacify and 4th group who will change before 1 hour their dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh yea, just another crappy effort.

Puke

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not the topic

it was the writing that sucked. the cheating was almost an academic matter. this was a regular erotic couplings quickie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OK,DWduna, we know that you just been released from your asylum cell.

But do you have to show your stupidity to all??

Anyhow, the story is not so good. "1" !

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Don't listen Duna you're a star

are you from Kazakhstan by any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonder if she would feel the same way if Bobby had an affair

With a hotter, younger, better woman?

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
well told tale

What a piece of work the foreman was. I understand why his wife cheated. Bobby the cuckold with a small penis would not be able to satisfy the skank for long once she had "the taste" of a real man's cock.

A well written tale nonetheless. Keep writing. But improve your plot so that they are more logical. According to the plot, she discovered that the foreman was much better at all aspects of sex due largely to his cock size. Yet the plot goes on to say she taught Bobby how to be a better lover. How?

How do you teach his cock to increase? Maybe she taught him how to est pussy better - that doesn't seem to be sufficient. Cunnilingus is part of foreplay. So, he was able to excite her better but not seal the deal.

Don't be lazy! Be more realistic in plot development. Don't just remove the problem by having her "move away". Because unless they move to an island, there will alway be lotharios with big cocks hitting on married women. Nothing in the plot indicated she was a changed woman. Nothing.

moving away doesn't change character or point of view regarding love, sex, and life.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

another piece of garbage whore who wants a man to take care of her and the kids, buy her things, work his ass off so she can have vacations and nice clothes, send the kids to the right schools, drive nice cars and then give her stinking rotting whore cunt to another man. just pour acid in that hole and sew it up with fish line and let her die in pain. maybe you can keep the rotting hole closed with the cock that used to be attached to her fuck buddies body. i hope i am not sugar coating it again.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cuck

Nasty cheating whore made her clueless husband a.cuck. What a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They were putting in new power lines at the back of our property. They started with surveying, then tree removal and the tower erection. The foreman came and introduced himself at the beginning. It was a hot summer day and my wife had on a small pair of shorts and a thin tank top and no bra. Her nipples were hard as stone the whole time. I teased her that she was hot for him. Then I told her to have fun and tease all she wanted. Over the next two months it went from teasing to sex almost every day with him. We all enjoyed our time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous