Janie in Alaska Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sloppy cunt spayed apart and leaked clear juice in a small stream down my folds. Without a word, Rob moved his mouth over my open sex and slotted his fat tongue into my hole. I worried he would taste an unusually salty flavor. I tensed in apprehension.

"Relax, let me taste you," he whispered hoarsely.

I did as he asked, and let him feast on my juices which probably had the essence of two other men. My hips moved in small circles, and I lifted myself up off the bench to meet his bearded face. I clutched a metal weight rack for stability. The cool steel in my hand contrasted with the boiling hot sensation between my legs.

Rob slowly worked two fingers into my pussy. He expertly sucked on my aching clit while dipping first one, then two digits inside me. With both fingers deep inside my cunt, he splayed them apart, really stretching my pussy open.

"You have such a lovely big pussy," he commented. "It looks as though it's been fucked recently."

Rob stared up at me with a knowing look. I shot him a worried expression. Did he know? Would he think badly of me? My mind raced with worry and concern.

He put my worries to rest by rimming out both holes with his expert tongue. He swirled his meaty tongue around the delicate opening to my hot pussy before moving down to tease my asshole with it. My cunt splayed wide open for him, so he could see inside the inner folds. The fleshy swollen nub at the apex looked tender and sore from so many orgasms in one day.

"I bet all the guys working for me would love to fuck this hot little honey-pot of yours," he said calmly. His words made me dizzy with lust. "I bet they would just line up to fuck you, Janie."

"Oh Rob, I love for you to talk like that to me..." I gasped. He knew it. But how did he know?

He continued his dirty talk, "I bet Neil would love to slide his cock into you right after Mike fucked you and filled your cunt."

My eyes shot open. Had those boys been telling Rob about our three-way exploits?

"Janie, I watched you at the Lake. Many times, actually. I saw you fuck two of my best employees right in broad daylight."

My eyes got wide with shock and lust. I felt an orgasm ready to crash over me. However, I was too delirious with passion to say anything. Rob's fingers found my deepest spot and rubbed it gently.

"I heard them call you a slut, and you loved it. I saw you take one cock up your cunt while your mouth feasted on another."

"Ohhh, Roooooob, oooooooh my Gaaaaawwwwddd," I wailed.

"I know you had sex right before you came in here to workout; I can taste it. I don't mind it. You taste lovely."

"I'm gonna cuuuuum!"

"Such a slut, Janie. You know you drive all of us guys insane with lust. Me included. And right after you cum for me, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll have to take the day off sick tomorrow!" he whispered to me.

His surprisingly lewd words put me over the edge. I never thought "nice guy" Rob would say such things to me. My orgasm ripped through me rather violently. My body shuddered as if I were having a seizure. More clear liquid seeped from my contracting hole. Rob's thumb on my clit buzzed as quickly as any vibrator. His thick fingers were like magic.

Before my orgasmic aftershocks had fully subsided, Rob pulled me onto his lap. He actually picked me up, something that only strong men can do. He held me firmly and lowered me onto his huge lap as before, but this time there were no clothes in the way. His lovely thick cock inched up me, and I sank onto him with such relief. Instantly, I began to move my hips and wiggle my ass. His perfectly modest length allowed me to really slam down onto him without the fear of him hurting me.

I bounced on his cock for a few more moments and then was surprised again when he held me tightly and stood up. I am not a large woman, but I am not petite either. I could not remember if I had ever fucked this way before. At first I was worried he might drop me, but I have seen Rob squat just over 500 pounds, so I figured I was safe in his strong arms.

His face was in my cleavage and my legs were wrapped around his waist. It was as if he rested my entire weight on our union. He held me in his arms and flexed his hips upward. For the most part, he stayed deep inside me and only retracted an inch or so during each stroke.

I started to wail in sheer delight as his curved cock stroked my G-spot. The way he fucked me just fanned the flames of my passion. Rob slowly walked over to the wall and pushed me up against it. It was cold and shocking, and made my pussy quiver on his cock. He pushed me roughly into the drywall, held me by my plump ass, and pummeled me for all he was worth.

I felt the waves crash over me. My heart was pounding in my ears and I was vaguely aware of the mewling sounds coming from the back of my throat. My cunt tensed briefly before commencing with a very wet climax.

"Yeah squirt all over my cock!" he shrieked when he noticed the small spray I ejaculated. I looked down into his intensely blue eyes which were filled with desire.

"Oh God, oh fuck, yeah, yeah, YEAH!" I screamed as the last tremors shook though me.

"One more load in there for the day, okay?" he asked me.

"Yes, Baby, fill me up!" I demanded.

Rob clenched me so tightly I thought I would suffocate. His grunts turned into loud groans which became a near-holler. I actually felt the tip of his dick explode inside me. I was so loose and sloppy, that the cum ran right out of my cunt due to gravity. It pooled on the floor beneath us like a dollop of vanilla yogurt. I lowered a leg to support myself as Rob lost most of his strength. He pulled out but to my amazement, continued to climax. He shot two additional jets across my sticky tummy.

The both of us collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily. For the first time, Rob moved close to kiss me tenderly on the lips. He brushed a strand of strawberry-pink hair out of my eyes and clutched my hand. I rested my flushed cheek against his soft beard as our breathing returned to a normal pace.

"That was so good," he said with a broad smile. I was close enough to notice he did indeed have dimples under that beard.

"You are amazing. I can't believe how strong you are. I knew I should stick to older men," I sighed.

He countered, "Hey, I'm only ten years older than you."

"And better than those two boys," I confided. "I need a shower now."

"Please take one with me, at my house?" Rob asked looking into my eyes.

"Maybe..."

"I have a removable shower head and I would love to wash all the cum off your sexy body before coating you with more," he smiled at me wickedly. His eyes crinkled at the corners as he watched me through blonde eyelashes.

"Okay, but I am going to need a raise," I joked.

We dressed quickly and I walked with him to his house.

I spent the night with Rob and we fucked well into the night. He was amazing; better than either Mike or Neil. We decided to keep our trysts a secret, and they were fairly infrequent. Unfortunately, I only had three weeks left at the hatchery before I was due to head home, where Greg was anxiously waiting for me (See "Janie's Surprise for Greg").

I still occasionally email Rob with some sexy story or dirty joke. He was the best time I had all summer in Alaska. I heard he is getting married next spring; what a lucky girl.

*

I am writing one more Chapter with Janie and Rob; let me know what you think or how I could improve it. Thanks for reading and voting!

12