Janie in Alaska

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a curious tingling deep in my cunt that I am familiar with. The angle allowed Mike to really hit me good; my G-spot was buzzing. As if knowing just what to do, Mike reached both hands under my ass and lifted me to meet his thrusts. His arms beneath my lower back allowed his dick to penetrate me fully and without warning, my orgasm broke. Mike's beautiful cock caressed my depths like a harpist caresses the strings. It was delicate but highly coordinated and just when I thought my spasms would subside, they continued. I realized that soft grunts were escaping me, moans that sounded like a wounded animal. The next moment Mike squeezed me harshly around my waist and held his cock on the deepest part of the front of my pussy. My ears went deaf for a second and I thought I was passing out. My cunt felt so good that it actually hurt. My eyes were clenched tight and I was vaguely aware of one of the boys speaking.

"Holy shit, she just soaked the bed!"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, look at how shiny I am!"

I opened my eyes slowly.

Neil said, "That's not your cum?"

"No, I haven't popped yet. I thought she was peeing on me!"

I tried to speak but my lips wouldn't take shape. Neil grabbed my legs and moved me to the left about eight inches. A large wet spot was in view.

"Look at that!" he exclaimed.

"Janie, you squirt?" Mike asked, clearly still in shock.

"...um, only sometimes," I said weakly.

They both stared at me in amazement. Neil's cock was fully hard again and Mike's was so swollen, I could see pre-cum leaking from the red tip. The men eyed me like two boys in love with their babysitter.

"Can I taste it?" Neil asked.

I nodded at him and spread my thighs. He knelt between my legs and swabbed his devilish tongue over my plump outer labia. The whole area was soaked with my juice. His tongue was nice but almost too light to feel after the hard fucking Mike had just given me.

"Sweet Jesus..." Neil commented between licks, "...what a sweet cunt."

Just when I became comfortable with his urgent serpentine licks, Neil backed away and rolled me over by my hips. He positioned me on all fours and scooted up behind me. I instinctively arched my back and tilted my round white ass in his direction. Neil's hands on my hips tilted me even further until I felt his cockhead nudging between my saturated pussy lips. I was so wet there was absolutely no resistance; he slid in to the hilt on that first thrust.

His cock felt sublime; it was smooth and thick and felt even longer than Mike's. Neil bounced me off his body slowly and casually, moaning softly and telling me what a wet cunt I have. My pussy was making loud squelching sounds that just spurred us on. I reached down to diddle my clit and spread my legs a little more to allow access for my hand. When in this position, I usually put my face in a pillow and moan loudly, but Mike held me up and played with my hanging tits.

I glanced up and saw Mike's pulsing cock hovering near my face. The head was fully engorged; his cock looked like a baton. The head was all shiny and pre-cum pooled at the tip. After admiring it for a few seconds, I craned my neck a bit to reach it with my mouth. Mike gasped as I sucked gently, placing his hand on my forehead to push a strand of bubble-gum hair out of the way.

Neil increased the pace of his thrusts behind me, and my fingers wiggled furiously on my clit. Mike's hands all over my breasts, neck, and face while I blew him really added to the intense sexual atmosphere. My make-up was smudged as I looked up into Mike's contorted face. He was breathing hard and I knew he would cum any second. I wanted him to but I also wanted something else...

"Don't you wanna fuck my ass Mike?"

I said it so sweetly and looked up into his turquoise eyes with such feigned innocence that it put him over the edge. A look of pure lust mixed with shock consumed his features as he pumped more than a few ropes of jism onto my swinging tits. The mess coated me from my neck down to my clavicle and slowly ran down my cleavage. It dripped onto the bedspread.

"I've never fucked a girl in the ass," he exclaimed hopefully as his breathing slowed to normal.

I sat back on my haunches and rubbed Mike's copious seamen into my breasts like lotion. It made them shiny and sticky and my nipples were very hard. They were the color of my lingerie, surrounded by light pink sand-dollar-sized areola. Neil moved up with me so we were sort-of spooning on our knees. His cock remained inside me.

"She wants her ass fucked, Neil," Mike announced with a wicked grin.

"I know, I heard," he grunted. Neil bounced me on his lap a few more times before bending me forward. I was face-down, ass up, just the way I like it for anal sex.

Neil inserted his lovely cock back inside my pussy, then licked a finger and probed it around my ass. It was so juicy and I felt it twitch in anticipation. Neil teased me with his finger for a few more seconds while Mike moved around to get a better look.

"Oh please, please...I need it," I begged.

Just then, Neil pushed his longest digit past my ring and buried it up to the knuckle in my ass.

"I'm gonna loosen this hole up before fuckin' it," he warned me.

"Oh, yes, yes, yessssss!" I purred.

Unable to wait any longer, Neil pulled out of my pussy and placed the head of his prick at the entrance to my rectum. Before he could press forward to nudge it in, I bucked backwards. He slid in about two inches and my moans were shrill and needy.

"Jesus, what a slut you are, Janie," Mike commented, totally engrossed with the scene in front of him.

"Yeah, you like that cock in your ass, Cali girl?" Neil hissed.

I was drooling all over the pillow and trying not to scream. It felt heavenly!

After holding the first few inches of cockmeat in my tightest hole for awhile, I began to move back and forth. Taking the hint, Neil began to slowly slide in and out. The pressure was intense but I loved it. I rocked myself back to meet his thrusts; I wanted to take him deeper.

At this point, my asshole was stretched and relaxed, and I was ready for a good pounding. But, I wanted a cock in my pussy too! Glancing over, I noticed that Mike's dick was semi-hard so I put my plan into action. I slithered forward on my hands and knees, escaping Neil's clutches. I threw my candy-colored hair over my shoulders and began sucking on Mike's cock to get it fully hard. Neil looked annoyed and tried to slide up behind me again but I resisted the advance.

"What gives...?" Neil whined, stroking the base of his cock.

"Let's give the ass-virgin a go," I explained with a devilish smirk.

Mike responded immediately. His cock expanded in my mouth to full salute. When I tasted more pre-cum, I knew he was ready. I backed away and Mike stared up at me a bit nervously.

"I want two at once. Neil, lie on the bed," I instructed coolly.

Neil did as he was asked, his dick sticking straight up into the air. He watched me with a huge grin on his face. I climbed aboard and sank myself down onto his shaft until his cute little beer belly was pressed against my clit. I moaned softly as he filled my pussy completely. I leaned forward onto Neil's solid chest and felt his strong arms around my waist.

"Now you, Mike," I purred over my shoulder.

Mike approached a bit cautiously. "I just don't wanna hurt you."

"Please, I need both holes filled!" I urged.

Mike squatted behind us and stared down at his landing pad, my little pink asshole winking up at him above the sexy sight of Neil's cock stretching my cunt. He gulped and moved closer. For good measure, he spit on his fingers and worked then in small circles around my rim.

"Oh yeah, Baby!" I encouraged him to continue.

Mike dipped a finger in apprehensively but was rewarded with more moans and purrs from me. Satisfied that I was happy with a stretched asshole, Mike replaced his fingertip with the head of his cock. He had to press firmly for my asshole to surrender, but when it did we both groaned with pleasure.

I ground my body in circles onto Neil's crotch, taking him fully into my pussy and retreating only an inch or so. I love when a big cock just stays deep inside me to fondle my abyss. Neil did not disappoint; he moved his hips with mine to really stir up my insides. My honey flowed out immediately.

"Oh fuck! Oh, God!" I shrieked.

Behind me, Mike was still tentatively probing my ass. But when he heard the "Oh fucks" and Oh Gods" coming from my mouth, he relaxed a bit and entered me deeper. Between the two of them, I had at least 13 inches in me, and Mike still wasn't in to the hilt yet! I closed my eyes as tears welled up from the extreme pleasure. I felt like one giant hole being stuffed. I can't remember exactly what profanities I said, or maybe I was incomprehensible, but what I do remember is that both men became bold and really rammed me.

Mike had his large hands on my ass cheeks; Neil was holding my ribcage and nuzzling his face between my D-cups. I started to shudder and the room began to spin. I ground down on Neil's lap, trying to squash my clit and make my orgasm even more intense. And believe me, when it hit, it was the best fucking cum of my life. I don't remember a start or an end to it. I just flailed and screamed until Neil covered my mouth with his hand to shut me up. I felt a part of my insides explode into a million stars that shot out to my toes, fingers, and nipples.

Then I was aware of the wetness leaking out onto Neil's balls. As much as I had cum, I still wanted more so I begged them not to stop. I don't think they heard me, but they had no plan of stopping anyway.

Neil announced he was coming first by grunting and tensing his whole body. I was so wet however; I couldn't tell exactly when he filled me with cum. I flexed my pussy to keep the jizz inside me. About three minutes later, Mike unloaded deep inside my ass. As he came, he pulled out and watched my pink sphincter dilate and then added a few more squirts to the rim.

I weakly rolled off Neil and spread my legs and lifted my ass so the boys could see the damage they had done. What felt like a pint of cum ran out of my holes and pooled on the sheets. Some of the white goo stuck to my pussy folds. As I ran my hands over their mess, I hummed happily to myself. They stared in awe as both of my holes winked at them before closing shut.

"Good God, that was amazing!" Mike said breathlessly.

"We are going to have a lot of fun this summer," Neil commented.

"Yeah, somehow I don't think I will be doing as much fishing as I usually do," Mike smiled.

And with that, they both kissed me goodnight and tucked me into bed. That was the beginning of a wild three-way love affair that lasted the rest of my stay in Alaska.

Look for the next few Chapters of this story, coming soon!

12