Janie in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I the one you fantasize about?"

"Yes, every night!"

"Will you yield to me completely?"

"Yes, of course."

"I'll meet you in one hour."

My brows furrowed; that confused me. Meet me where? Here in the library? What if the janitor came in? I sat staring at my screen in the dark for a few minutes, thoughts racing through my head. It was after 7 pm. Not exactly study hours; the place was deserted. My pussy ached. I was so close to orgasm, I knew if I diddled a second longer while imagining Colin inside me I would cum. I held off and let my breathing return to normal. What if he was pulling my leg? I read over the emails a few more times and my stomach did flip-flops. The hour crawled by slowly; I felt nervousness kick in. Could I actually go through with this? What if I got caught; I could get kicked out of school?!

An hour passed but Colin had not appeared. He had not sent another email, so I just waited. What if he decided to call the dean? No, I thought. I have just as much evidence against him as he does me. I breathed a deep sigh and wiped my sweaty palms on my skirt.

My head shot around when I thought I heard the library door click. I cocked my head to the side to listen for footsteps, but was sure it was all in my mind. I glanced around like a lamb nervously watching the dark woods close in around her at night, praying the sheepdog would protect her.

Then I saw his figure by the bookshelves to my right. He was leaning against the far window, his face was shadowed but I recognized the form of his body. Without thinking, I moved towards him. He stood still until I was dangerously close, then he opened his arms to me. Like a bird I swooped into the safe nest that was his arms.

There were no words, just fumbling as our mouths sought each others. His upper lip had the slight roughness associated with a day-old shave. My face must have felt so soft against his. Colin's lips were warm and wet and as soon as I parted mine, his thick tongue darted inside my mouth. I sighed deeply around his tongue and pressed my body against his instinctively.

I felt his hands all over my upper back as he caressed me, and mine rested on his hips. My head was tilted slightly to accept his tongue so my cascading hair tickled his forearms. Colin moved his hands up to stroke my neck and the back of my head, then pushed my face harder against his own. My lips began to ache as the kissing deepened. Blood filled my lips as we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. The more we continued, the less aware I was of my surroundings and tiny moans escaped my lips. My sweet virginal utterances only aroused him more, and he sucked on my lower lip in response.

Blood also began to flow to our genitalia. I could tell my pussy was getting aroused; it felt slippery inside as I flexed my PC muscles. In addition, I could tell Colin was aroused because his erection was pressed firmly into my hip through his jeans.

I pulled him even closer to me, signaling that I approved of his hardness.

"Oh Janie...Janie," he whispered into my neck.

I was so hot with arousal, I'd already shed my sweater, and was now only wearing my bra and white tank-top. Colin moved his face lower into my cleavage and kissed all around my collar bone. My nipples were fully erect and pointed out through the thin material. Slowly, Colin moved his hands to the sides of my body and then forward until he was cupping each breast. That just made my cleavage furrow even deeper, and I heard him take a deep inhalation of breath.

"Come here," he grunted. He pulled me to a large armless chair and sat down, urging me to sit astride his lap. I hiked my skirt up and straddled him as if I were mounting a horse to sit in a big saddle. I felt his erection poke at my pantyless crotch and just about yelped in pleasure.

Colin's large hands went to my ass checks and his face dropped forward into my cleavage. I love having my ass played with, the rougher the better. So having Colin cupping my bubble butt made me completely lustful. I began to grind on his lap, leaving a sticky mess all over the crotch of his pants.

Colin didn't seem to notice as he was too engrossed in titty-play. His fingers found my nipples rather easily and pulled on them gently. His tugs made my head spin. I leaned my head back and grunted in pleasure. Finally, he lowered the fabric, well, more like hoisted my big orbs over the neckline of my shirt. My flimsy lace bra barely contained my flesh. All Colin had to do was ease the lace down about two inches and my nipples were in sight.

Colin licked my 36DD breasts lovingly and nuzzled them with his nose. He was very gentle at first but began to tweak and pull my nipples with his lips. I felt his teeth graze my flesh a few times, making me jolt upright with a delicious sensation. At that point I was basically dry-humping him and whimpering like a little puppy.

Almost too soon, Colin stopped his titty-play and looked up into my eyes. It was dark in the library, but I could see his clear blue eyes twinkling at me. He smiled. Then his hand moved one of my thighs around so that I was sitting side-saddle on his lap. He lifted the other thigh to spread me wide. I turned so my back was facing him. I was moaning and awaited his next move. His hands found the hem of my skirt and pulled it out of the way so that my pussy was naked to the cool air. The moisture all around my cunt made my groin cold when I felt the air hit it. I was so excited!

Colin placed one hand over my mound to cup the whole area. I think my wetness caught him off guard because he groaned suddenly. Instantly, one thick digit was inserted into my womanhood. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes back in response. My clit was pounding against the heel of his palm. With one finger, he stirred the juices inside my pussy, and gently coaxed them out. I gasped for air.

Next, he inserted a second finger, alongside the first, and curled them into me deeply.

"You like that sweetie?" he asked tenderly.

"Yes, Colin."

He sloshed his fingers around inside my taunt hole, then pulled them out. Colin moved his hand towards his mouth, intent on tasting my honey. I intercepted them and guided his fingers into my mouth instead. He groaned roughly as I feasted on my own juices. When there was no trace of my essence left, I released the suction my mouth had on his fingers. He replaced his fingers into my pussy to coat them a second time. Colin moved his hand so that his longest digit was grazing my cervix, and primal sounds escaped my lips. He touched me so deep! Just as I felt an orgasm building, he quickly removed his fingers and placed them by his mouth, sniffing and licking off my flavor. It was very animalistic. Colin moved his hand back into place between my legs, this time swatting playfully at my swollen pink clit.

I adore clit spankings. How did he know? He lightly tapped my engorged clit a few times.

Finally, after enough teasing, neither one of us could take anymore foreplay. Colin bucked underneath me to urge me off his lap. We turned 180 degrees and he bent me over my desk.

"This is how you fantasized it?"

"Yes..." I said.

"I know you are wet enough; I felt it." He raised my skirt over my back.

"Mmmm." My excitement was growing to such great heights.

He continued, "But will you yield to me? Completely?"

"Yes, Colin, just for you."

"Can I have my way with your sexy body?" He moved his hands over my plump ass cheeks.

"I'm yours."

"Do you trust me sweetie?"

"Of course..."

Just then, Colin pushed me rather roughly onto the tabletop, and made me spread my legs. My tits were pushed flat against the cool desk, and my cheek rested on my book. Colin massaged me all over my lower back and rump; then patted my ass lightly.

I moaned in approval. How could he know I enjoy a man with a firm hand? His palms moved swiftly up and down my body, trying to feel every inch of my skin. He paused on key areas to squeeze me; my waist, the bottom of my ass cheeks, my shoulders. Not surprisingly, he tended to come back to one spot: my ass.

"You have such a sexy ass. I bet it likes to be worshiped?" he said.

"Mmmm hmmm."

Colin fell to his knees behind me so that my butt was right in his face.

"Spread your legs wider."

I complied and was rewarded with his tongue on my pussy folds. My pussy is the type with small inner lips, but smooth plump outer labia that hold them all in. It looks very innocent and pre-pubescent. However, I was spread so wide across the desk that even my inner lips were splayed apart. Colin worked his tongue up and down my crack, even brushing my asshole slightly. I was drenched!

After a few agonizingly arousing moments, Colin pushed an index finger back into my cunt. Then he positioned his thumb from the same hand on the rim of my asshole.

"You are such a sexual girl; I know you must like this," he commented before easing his thick thumb into my butt. Colin sat back on his haunches and watched me buck wildly against his hand. I was so delirious with lust; I barely felt the rather sharp swats he delivered across my backside with his opposite hand.

"You're gonna take my cock now." I loved the way he told me, rather than asked me.

The fingers were removed from my holes, and I just laid there, waiting for his next move. Colin fumbled at his zipper and then dropped his pants and boxers. I moved my head so I could get a better look but he told me to be still. There were a few more spankings delivered before I felt the tip of his cockhead brush up against my sensitive spot.

"Oh, Colin...take me; I'm yours."

"Mmmm, sweetie, I can't wait to feel your wetness," he breathed.

Before I could utter another sound, he pushed his full length inside me, until his balls were pressed against my swollen clit. My eyes went wide, not so much for his length as much as his girth. Colin had a nice thick cock; it stretched me wide.

"Oh Janie, sweetie, oh God. Take all of it," he ordered. I have to admit, he felt better than I expected. Colin's manhood was fully hard, and my lips had to flex wide to accept him. I moaned my approval into the book, almost cursing at his crude strokes. My position allowed his tip to brush my G-spot and it felt sublime.

Colin rested his hands on my hips, bouncing me against his lap. He held me firmly around the waist, squeezing me so tight, I felt my juices flow out. A very wet orgasm followed: me biting my lip to keep from screaming, him bent over me fully so I felt his chest hair on my back and his tongue licking my bare neck. Colin held me tight as I finished the last of my shudders, and licked up the sweat on the nape of my neck.

"Suck my cock," he ordered. I was a bit loopy from the deep climax, but I eagerly crawled onto the floor in front of him.

Colin actually had a nice body for his age. His pecs were not flabby, and I could see some abdominal definition underneath a sparse layer of black and grey chest hair. His cock was also quite stunning, thick like a root, with an even thicker head that pointed at me. I could see the glistening of some pre-cum pooled at the opening to his urethra. Without a word, I lowered my tongue to swab it clean.

I timidly sucked him while he watched me, speechless. He tasted like me. I slowly built up enough courage to glance up at his face. Blue eyes met green, and although it was dark, his expression was priceless. Colin's eyes burned into mine as I opened my throat for him. In response, he grabbed my silky blonde locks and tugged gently. Colin pulled my hair out of the way and with his hand on the back of my head, encouraged me to continue.

I tasted more pre-cum that signaled he was close to climax. I moved my mouth away, strings of saliva still connecting us.

"Where do you want my cum, sweetie?" he asked politely.

"Deep inside my pussy," I answered with a wicked glint in my eye. Colin crouched next to me and lowered me gently to the floor.

I spread my legs for him, and he moved between them. His cock was sticking straight out, and I was so wet; I knew if he lowered himself onto me, his cock would go right where it's supposed to. As planned, his head nudged apart my folds and found my deepest spot. Colin pressed all of his weight on me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed into his shoulder.

He kept his dick inside me and just pressed firmly. That combined with his tight squeeze around my middle, made me groan out a warming that my orgasm was eminent. Colin ground downward into me, rubbing hard against my clit as I mumbled I was coming. I felt the tingles start in my fingers and toes, and spread inward across my body. My clit pulsed strongly against Colin's abdomen, and I felt a tiny gush from my pussy leak out of me.

Right when the crest of my orgasm wave broke, Colin moved up onto his haunches, placed my legs over his shoulders, and pounded me roughly.

"My turn now, sweetie; I'm gonna fill that cunt!" he whispered hoarsely.

Colin shook violently on top of me. I was spread so wide and my cunt was so juicy, there was no resistance. He really showed me no mercy...but I loved it! He grunted a few more times into my ear before a moment of stillness. We were both breathing hard and sweat had collected around the waistline of my skirt.

Colin rolled off me, onto his back and stared blankly at the ceiling. His seed flowed from my hole and pooled on the carpet beneath us. I could smell sweat, sex, and semen. The room was dim, but I could still make out a smile playing across his lips.

"You're a sweet one," he said matter-of-factly.

"You're a thick one!" I said, referring to his cock.

"D' you like it?"

"Yes, Colin, very much."

"Not bad for an old man, huh?" he joked.

I smiled, "not bad at all."

And that was the truth!

12