All Comments on 'Janis & Her Son'

by Dr Kink

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Needs work.

While the story itself is average, spelling and grammatical errors helped reduce the interest. All in all, the plotline seemed rushed and the ending was particularly hurried.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Good story line but you need a proofreader...

First paragraph you called mom Janice then called her Janis the rest of the way, so far. A few words spelled incorrectly, I could figure out what you meant. Keep writing, hot sex.

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
Because it looks like a CHILD pussy??

"His mother shaves her pussy; he couldn't believe it. He always thought naked pussies were the sexiest.".

------------------------------------------------------------

The "sexiest"??? - Because it looks like a CHILD pussy - or like a CHILD's bottom?? - Damn deviants..

Another clunk (chump) with "shaved" brain.

- Damn .. More and more sexually retarded kids here..

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Hot sexxy Moms.

She needs to also learn that messy can be fun too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot and kinky. Loved how the mom blew him and then kissed him shoving her tongue and his cum into his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hairy pussies are the best

If you want to see what a mother's pussy looks like, and who doesn't, check out the painting by Gustave Courbet that's recently been in the news, The Origin of the World. It shows a gloriously lush and hairy cunt, that you can easily imagine is your own mother's cunt and practically cream your shorts over. I challenge any guy reading this to (1) picture it belonging to his own mom and (2) resist the urge to shove his face right into it and slurp it half to death. Just can't be done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous