Janis and Vacation at the Gulf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayson lifted his head to respond, found it was too much work and laid his head back on the bed.

Both girls laughed, “Looks like it’s you and me Anjie,” said Janis. “If I can’t have my boy’s come in my pussy, let me at least have it in my mouth. Spread your legs while I suck his sperm out of you. Maybe that will get him going again. You know how men love to watch two women, don’t you?”

“Oh, for sure, but until this trip, it didn’t do too much for me. Boy has that changed. I have a whole new outlook about sex and my sex life.”

Janis looked at Anjie, lying on her back, with her legs open. The girl was certainly beautiful and it looks like her sex drive matches her looks. Then Janis looked over at her son, Jayson was lying on his side, he looked spent. Janis hoped he would get ready again watching her eat out his girlfriend. Janis turned her attention back to Anjie, who had been watching Janis look at her son.

“He looks like he’s useless to us, at least for a little while,” said Anjie. “I’m glad you’re here because I’m not ready to go to sleep. I want to come some more.”

“Oh, you will,” said a smirking Janis. “I guarantee you will come some more. In fact, before I am finished with you I think Jayson will be ready to go. If that happens, I get his cock first. You already had it.”

Janis lay on top of Anjie and kissed her on the lips. They continued kissing each other, but they slowly moved their heads toward Jayson. He was more alert and definitely taking in the action happening next to him. Janis broke the kiss and worked her way toward Anjie’s ear. She kissed and sucked her earlobe, and then she whispered into Anjie’s ear. “To get Jayson ready, talk dirty to me. Describe what you are feeling and what you want me to do to you. He’ll be hard within ten minutes.”

Anjie nodded her head in agreement. She pushed Janis’s head toward her amble tits. “Janis suck my nipples, like you did before.” Anjie said. “That feels sooo good, Bite them gently, oh, yes. Do you feel how hard they are? Squeeze my tits, harder. Now switch to the other nipple and do the same to it.” Anjie looked over at Jayson. Janis was right; he was more alert. It even looked like his cock was showing signs of life.

She turned her attention back to what Janis was doing to her. She was really getting excited. Talking aloud, telling her what to do and how it made her feel was turning on Anjie as well. “Bite my nipples harder, Janis. They are so hard and you are making me wet again. I can feel you actions all the way down to my pussy. You know how to suck tit. But now I want you licking my pussy,” she said and pushed Janis’s head down between her legs. “Clean up my thighs, they are wet from my juices and your son’s come. Lick your son’s come from my thighs Janis.”

Janis did what she was asked or told. This was turning her on as much as Anjie. She always liked her partners to tell what she should do and how they felt. It was a big turn on for her. As soon as she finished licking Anjie’s thighs, she moved up to her bare pussy. She could see a big gob of come leaking out of it.

“Here, I have a present to share with you,” she said to Anjie. Using the tip of her tongue, she scooped up the blob and moved up toward Anjie’s face. She stuck out her tongue so Anjie could see the come. They turned their heads toward Jayson so he could watch his mother and his girlfriend share his come with each other. They kept their tongues visible as they shared the come.

Jayson was semi-hard and getting bigger by the second.

Janis went back to licking the young girl’s pussy, as she pushed her tongue into the moist pussy in front of her, Anjie stopped her.

“Janis, instead of my pussy, I want you to lick my asshole,” ordered Anjie.

Janis was only to happy to comply. The only thing better than licking assholes was having yours licked. Jayson must have exposed Anjie to asshole licking. Janis licked her way down from her pussy to her asshole. Anjie’s asshole was nice and pink. It was very moist from Anjie’s and Jayson’s come that leaked out of Anjie’s pussy.

“Diddle my clit while you lick my asshole,” pleaded Anjie. “Stick your tongue inside, that’s it, tongue fuck my asshole. Faster, shove your tongue in as far as you can go. Pinch my clit, do it harder. Oh, yes, that feels so good Janis, so very nasty and good.”

Jayson moving toward them, his cock fully hard, interrupted Anjie and Janis. “Who gets this.” He asked, holding his cock in his hand.

Anjie spoke first, “Get behind your mother and shove that cock deep in her pussy. You need to give her the fucking of her life. Janis, while you are being fucked, I want you to wet your thumb and stick it in my asshole. Good, now go back to licking my pussy. Oh, that’s so fucking good, Janis you are the best.”

As Janis tended to Anjie’s pussy, she was enjoying her son’s hard cock inside of her. “Harder, Jayson, fuck Mommy harder, I want all of you inside of me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mother,” answered Jayson. He grabbed his mother’s hips and began plowing into her. You could hear the slapping of flesh as he drove all of his cock deep inside of her. He loved to look down at her sexy ass while he fucked her.

Janis tried to eat Anjie’s pussy, but the way Jayson was fucking her and the movement of Anjie’s hips, plus her own impending orgasm; it was very difficult.

Jayson came first; Janis knew he would not last long. Then came Anjie and finally Janis. They all collapsed in the bed and that is the way they slept throughout the night. When they woke up, they all had the biggest smiles on their face. They all agreed, this was going to be one fucking great vacation.

12