Jan's Story

Story Info
A day that changed their lives.
3.4k words
3.27
110.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robodud
robodud
100 Followers

Something happened last night that is going to change the rest of our lives. We were having a barbeque with a few of our friends, Chad and Mary, Rick and Linda, Chris, Bill, Jan my wife and I. It was a very warm day in Las Vegas but everyone was enjoying themselves out by the pool. I had cooked up some steaks and corn on the cob and everyone was having a few beers or wine coolers. After diner we all sat around the patio telling stories about growing up and the things that we did as youngsters.

Jan told everyone about a couple of girlfriends and herself going skinny dipping with a bunch of guys on a couple of occasions which changed the tone of our conversation. Everyone then started talking about their one night stands and the quickie relationships they had. Jan admitted to having a few one night stands in her early 20's which she said was fun to just have sex and not think about where the relationship was going.I am not sure if it was the conversation or the heat but I finally said that we should all go skinny dipping to cool off. I got up stripped off and jumped in the pool waiting to see who would join me. Rick and Linda immediately said that they had to go because they had a baby sitter and needed to get home to the kids.

Chad, Mary and Chris all jumped up and joined me in the pool. Jan just looked at me and said that she did not think it was a good idea but I just reminded her that she did it before with more guys around than this. She said that she was younger then and thought that she outgrew such actions. I told her that she needed to live a little and loosen up. Bill and Jan both got up at the same time to undress and jump in.

We all started to splash around and try to dunk one another. Bill and Chris always seemed to be trying to dunk Jan by either swimming under water to grab her legs or sneak up behind her and grab her around the neck to drag her under. Jan went under the water and grabbed Chris by the legs and brought him under water but he fell on top of her and they kind of struggled under water for a few seconds before they were able to stand back up.

Things kind of heated up after that as Chris seemed to be on a mission to get Jan. He would sneak up behind her and grab her around the chest to throw her into the water. I was not sure but it always looked like he was grabbing her tit when he put his arm around her. Chris then walked up to Jan and grabbed her from the front around the waist to tip her back into the water so he could control how long he held her under. Jan wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist so that he could not dunk her. Chris would lean forward to try to get her to let loose but she was hanging on for dear life. Chris was trying to loosen her grip around his neck and you could see that Jan was slipping down.

Chris bent forward to try to dunk her while trying to loosen her grip around his neck. When this did not work he straightened up again but Jan slid down a little further. When this happened, Jan suddenly jumped away from Chris and screamed at him. She said that fucking her was not part of the fun and swam to the side of the pool. Chris said that he was sorry and that he did not mean to put his cock into her, but that it just happened.

I could not see what happened but from the sounds of it she must have slid down onto his cock and he slid in. I asked her if she was ok and she said that just the tip went into her but if she had not backed away he would have slid in all the way. I said that I thought it was just an accident and that she should not let it ruin her fun. She swam down to me and sat with me on the steps for awhile to cool off. Everyone was now swimming laps to see who could beat who. I was not much of a swimmer so I just sat with Jan and watched everyone else take turns racing each other.

Chris was beating everyone and said that he was the champion when Jan said that she wanted her turn. They had a race from one length of the pool and back with Jan beating him because she was able to make the turn so much faster than Chris. He said that he wanted a return match but it turned out the same with Jan beating him by about half a body length. Chris was not happy about losing and said that he was a little winded from all the earlier races and that was why he lost. Jan said that she thought it was because of the rudder that he was dragging. She said that if he was not hard all the time that he could swim faster. This seemed to lighten things up again and everyone started playing around and laughing again.

This time, Chris came up behind Jan and put both hands on her tits and pulled her to him. Jan started kicking her feet to try to get loose but Bill had come up to the front of her and grabbed both her ankles and pushed her back into Chris. As she was pushed back against Chris she was lined up with his cock and Chris just pushed forward to get it inside her. Bill held her legs so that she could not get away and Chris soon had his cock half way inside. Jan looked at me and asked if I was going to do anything as they were going to fuck her if I did not. I noticed that she used the word they instead of Chris but I still could not move or say anything. It just all seemed so surreal to see them having so much fun and in a flash Chris was fucking my wife.

I just sat there and stared, watching Chris sink further and further into my wife. I could hear Chris telling Jan how wonderful she felt and how good it was to be finally fucking her. Chris then looked at Bill and said that he needed to feel this as she felt so smooth and tight inside. He said that she felt so good to fuck. Jan looked at me and said "they are fucking me good and will continue to fuck me until they come if you don't stop them." I again did nothing as I sat there and watched in awe as Chris seemed to be in another world as he pounded his cock into Jan.

He kept saying how wonderful she felt and how warm she was inside and how good she was making it for him. Bill had let go of Jan's legs now and had moved up to her and started kissing her. Jan did not seem to be really kissing back but then she was not struggling either. About that time I looked over and Mary and Chad were going at it in the corner of the pool. I could hear Mary crying out "No, just you, I only want you." I am not sure if Chad was asking her to do the other guys or not but it sure sounded like it.

Finally, I heard Chris grunt and knew that he was getting close. I then heard Jan cry out, "Please do not come in me as I am not protected." Chris must not have heard her though as he pushed all the way inside her and grunted out that he was coming. He held her close as he pounded out the last few spurts of his come.

When he pulled out Jan jumped up on Bill and said get it in me, I need to come and come fast. She had jumped up on his chest and slowly sank down on his cock as she was now the aggressor. Bill no sooner got inside her when Jan cried out that she was coming. Jan was bucking up and down on Bill's cock with her head thrown back as she came and came. When she came back down she put a lip lock on Bill and wrapped her arms around him. Then she said that she needed him to fuck her good. Bill turned her around so that her back was against the side of the pool and he could push into her better.

He then started to really pound into her as he was taking his turn. Jan just kept saying how good it felt and that he needed to add his seed into her too. She needed him to come in her also as it was feeling so good. Jan started to come for the second time when Bill reached his end and started to come inside her too. They both rocked into each other as they both came together.

Jan finally backed away and swam down next to me to sit on the stairs. She looked at me and said that she could not believe that I just sat there and let them fuck her. I told her that it happened so fast and just did not seem real at first. I then said "that when I finally realized what was really happening it seemed like you were having a good time and I was not going to stop that." I then said "As long as they did not hurt you and you enjoyed it then I did not see the harm in it." Jan said she was startled at first but soon starting enjoying the animal lust of it all. She said that she had never been wanted so bad before and that the feeling was overwhelming. I asked her if she was ok or if she was mad or hurt. She said that she was just fine but a little worried after having two men come inside her.

About that time Chris came walking up hard as an iron rod sticking straight out in front of him. He was not much bigger than me but was a little thicker. Jan just looked at him and asked him if he ever got soft as he had been hard all day. Chris said that he did not get to fuck her properly because he had come up behind her and had to do it from an awkward angle. He just lay down onto her and shoved his cock into her full tilt. He then laid her back against the steps as he fucked her missionary style.

Jan did not object and put her arms around him and told him to fuck her properly then. Chris just rose up so that his butt could push in further and he could get his cock further inside her. He started to really pound into her then which made Jan cry out that it felt wonderfully overpowering. She told him to keep going and to fuck her good.

Chris must have fucked her for a good fifteen minutes before he let go with another powerful orgasm. Jan was on her third or forth I think. About the time that they were screaming that they were coming, my neighbor John looked over the fence to see what the noise was all about. His eyes just about came out of his head when he saw Jan being fucked by another guy with me sitting right next to her. He caught my eyes with this pleading look so I just kind of nodded to him. He jumped over the fence and was naked faster than I could say his name. When Chris pulled out and walked up the stairs to grab a towel to wrap around him, John got in front of Jan with his dick sticking straight out.

Jan looked at him and said "This is what you have been wanting for a year so I hope that it is as good as you expect it to be." John just slid forward and stuck his dick into her full tilt. I was still trying to digest the wanting for a year statement as I did not know that anything was going on. John was just saying how good she felt and how he just knew that it was going to be this good.

Jan had her legs wrapped around his ass and was telling him to keep fucking her. She said "You have waited so long for this that I want it to be special for you, pound it into me until you cannot last any longer, I want you to come in me for a minute." John said that he wanted to make it last awhile for he had been waiting for so long. John said "For all the teasing that you have been doing to me you deserves to be fucked hard and long and I am going to do that."

Jan screamed out how good he felt and that if she knew that it was going to be this good that she would not have made him wait so long. Jan started screaming "I'm cummmmminnng, this feels soooooooooooo good, pound it in me make me scream, oh God I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiiinnng." John started pounding her harder and faster as he was reaching his peak. He shoved it in as far as he could and let out an animal grunt as he let out his man seed inside her. He must have cum a gallon as he kept pushing and grunting for over 30 seconds. Jan just kept screaming out "he's coming in me, he's coming in me, and my God he is still cuming me." Once John got soft and pulled out of Jan he sat down next to us to find out why she was being such a slut.

Jan told him that it started out being an accident but once she was being fucked by the first it was hard not to let everyone fuck her. She told him that everyone seemed to want her so bad that she could not fight that feeling. John then asked when the next pool party was going to be as he wanted to be sure to be there.

Jan said that this was going to be the only time as she loved me very much and was not going to ruin that by being an open slut. John then asked her if she was through being a slut for the day and Jan just looked at me and said the day was young but she thought everyone had gotten enough. John said that he could go one more round as it felt so good the first time. Bill then said that he was not really through either as he had only one shot too.

Jan then said that she had always wanted to take two guys at the same time and that was the only way that anything more was going to happen. John grabbed her hand and said follow me as we need a better location for this. They got up and walked over to the patio where John grabbed a couple of chair cushions and sat down on them. He then told Jan to sit down on him with her back to him. Jan did just that as she sank down on his bigger than average cock. She screamed out how full it made her feel. Bill then walked up to her and stuck his cock into her face.

Jan grabbed the base of his cock and opened her mouth as she took about half of it into her mouth and started to run her tongue over and around it. Jan was bouncing up and down on John's cock while making Bill's cock go in and out of her mouth. They got into a great rhythm as she would bounce up she would swallow most of Bill's cock then she would let it slide out as she came back down.

Bill said that he could not believe how good a cock sucker she was and that this was the best head job that he had ever got. Jan muffled something that sounded more like a grunt as she could not talk to well while she had Bill's cock stuffed into her mouth. Bill was the first to announce that he was about to come and pulled his cock almost all the way out of Jan's mouth. Jan kept pumping it while she opened her mouth real wide to accept what was about to shoot into it. John started to bounce a little more as he was watching the action in front of him. Bill then started to shoot a rope from his cock into the back of Jan's throat.

Jan then closed her mouth around the head to make sure none of his spunk leaked out. She started pumping a little faster to make sure that she got all of it. As far as I could see, not one drop leaked out of her mouth. Bill pulled out and said that he had never had that overpowering of an orgasm in his life and that had to be the best blow job he had ever gotten. John then rolled Jan over and got on top of her and pushed his cock back in to finish what he started. John seemed intent in making this fuck last as he got into a nice slow pace as he would pull almost all the way out and push back in until he was buried all the way in. Jan kept saying that she had never felt so full in her life and it felt sooooo good to have a cock his size in her.

Jan was reaching another climax as she screamed out "I'm cummmming again, I'm cummmmmming again." "Shove that monster in me and make me come. Please fuck me." John could take it no more and grunted that he was ready and shoved his cock all the way in and lifted his back up as he let go of his spunk. Jan screamed out "Oh it feels so warm, please do not stop cumming as I want to be filled up with your jizz. I don't ever want you to stop coming in me." John grunted a few more times but finally collapsed on top of Jan.

They lay in that position for another couple of minutes until John let his cock slip out of her. Jan thanked him and told him that it was the best fuck she had ever had. She then got up and said that she needed to go take a shower and clean up. We went to bed that night and fucked like rabbits. I was so hot for her that I could not stand it as I emptied my pent up spunk into her. I asked her if she meant it that she would never do that again and she said that she thought it was going to be a one time thing. She did not think that she could do it this time but the feeling of being in control and being wanted so bad got the best of her.

She did not think that the feeling would come upon her again. She asked me how I felt about it and I told her that it was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed and that I was not jealous. I told her that I still loved her and that if she was ever to think that it might happen again that she was to tell me first. I did not want her out fucking other guys when I was not around. I know that when the guys come around again that it will be a little awkward but we will have to see how that goes. I am not sure how I feel about the possibility that it could happen again as Jan is the best thing that ever happened to me and is a great wife. I will let you know if anything more happens.

robodud
robodud
100 Followers