All Comments on 'Jan's Story'

by robodud

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
A story of a wimp

What a dimwitted wimp. He can't even tell her to never do anything like that again, if she fucks around she's gone.

But He SHOULD have beating hell out of a coupla guys to start with. The must be something lying around to do it with if he wasn't big enough to do it.

I don't like rape. Whether they then like it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WIMPES

Is this all you authors can write is wimp stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Got It Wrong

This is a great erotic tale - why don't you guys accept it as such?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT STORY............................

hell this story is hotttt....Its a story that myself and many other people fantasise about every day , watching our wives being fucked and used by other men ...The only thing that would have made the story hotter is if one of the men had been black....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
bullshit

Very Erotic but total bullshit.

If this scenario were to play out in real life, and a woman had carte blanche to fuckaround on her husband, her pussy would be full of cum all the time. She'd be knocked up most of the time and wouldn't know or even give a tinker's damn who the fucking bastard kids belonged to.

Her husband would have had to have had an appointment to fuck her himself. If he were to eat her pussy without a douche, then all he'd get was a mouthful of one of his neighbor's or a stranger's semen.

I love these stories where the wife fucks everything in sight, and as she does, tells all the guys that have fucker her, and she has sucked off, how much she loves her husband, and how much more he loves her after she has been gangbanged by all the neighbors.

It is ok though cause she won't do it but the one time.. ROFLMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ignore them

Ignore the ones with all the "wimp" comments, etc. They never like anything. Read a different story if you don't like this one. Good work.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Ignore Them?

Why should the author ignore the comments from people who do not like wimp cuckold stories? This story was listed under Loving Wives. That, she obviously is not. I do not choose to read wimp cuckold stories, but I don't know it is that kind of story until the end. I truly wish they would add new story catagories here to cover cheating stories, and wimp cuckold stories. It would boost the authors ratings, and allow people who don't like those stories to avoid them. I read the story as a Loving Wife story, and rated it 00, because loving wives, in my opinion, do not fuck other men. If you like this type of story, rate it how you like, and leave any comments you like. Please, allow me the same privilage.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Silly

"She did not think that the feeling would come upon her again. She asked me how I felt about it and I told her that it was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed and that I was not jealous. I told her that I still loved her and that if she was ever to think that it might happen again that she was to tell me first. I did not want her out fucking other guys when I was not around. I know that when the guys come around again that it will be a little awkward but we will have to see how that goes. I am not sure how I feel about the possibility that it could happen again as Jan is the best thing that ever happened to me and is a great wife. I will let you know if anything more happens."

Silliest fucking thing I ever read in my life. A woman that would take on all comers, and let them drop a load in her unprotected has no regard for her husband , herself , or her marriage. A shower is not going to do a god damned thing to keep her from getting knocked up or disease prevention neither one. I like the other comment am ROFLMAO. These scenarios are great for a husband and wife lying in bed and fantacizing over, but with hubby's approval, She'll fuck and suck at will. With loads of cum in her womb, and the desire for a bunch of guys to put some more there, she'll end up either knocked up, or worse with a social disease.

Her husband is a voyeur, and doesn't really care what his friends or neighbors think about him or his wife.

Gary

Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
How about some of these nasty critics

Show us their writing skills. All they do is read, jerk off and whine---I for one am sick of hearing from these creeps---The authors work hard to give you something to get your little dicky hard---Least you can do is keep your ignorance to yourself if you don't get off enough on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
RIP32 SUCKS COCK

YOUR SUCH A SHIT FOR BRAINS .....YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAD TO READ THE WHOLE FUCKING STORY TO REALISE IT WAS A COCKOLD STORY..........LOVED IT WRITE MORE , RIP32 WILL JACK OFF TO YOUR NEXT STORY TOO.................

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Friends, huh? What great friends and neighbors!

I think the woman should bitch-slap her husband. He essentially just lets his wife be raped by two "friends" of theirs. "It happened so fast, that I didn't have a chance to react?" What a line of bullshit. So the guys fucking her lasted what? 5 seconds each? Because at the five second mark there would be a pool chair being shoved up such a good "friends" ass.

Well, here's to a nice "friendly" baby for the pair. The husband might as well get Cum Hoover tattooed to his forehead. That's the change that the two are looking at in the future.

And that is my public comment on the story, not on what other people comment on.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
To Anonymous In Georgia

Not being an intellectual giant such as yourself, I have to read the whole to find out what happens. A few paragraphs don't give me the whole story. The way the husband was acting I actually thought it might turn out his "friends" had drugged him. Some of the authors throw some real twist into the end of their stories, so I never presume where they are going with a plot. Of course if they start off with something like how they love being a cuckold I stop reading immediately, think a quick thanks to the author, and go to another story. I don't vote on a story without reading it. I also don't hide behind the mask of anonymous and shout out ignorant comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
USA....Georgia

your right Rip32 I need to shed my mask because everyone knows who RIP32 is ....LMFAO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Crap.

Boring nonsense. Sadly, I must have read 1/2 of the story before I realized it was just another wimp husband story. At least I never read the last half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRAP

PURE CRAP

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE POOL IS OPEN

and now everybody out of the pool. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puke

Slut & wimp deserve each other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anything more?

After he's had time to consider her actions - then he'll come to the conclusion that divorce is the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad story

About an exhibitionist slut and her wimp husband. Not particularly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wimps don't turn me on

Disgusting. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic?

Fuck there are some really sickos on this site. Praise this wimp ass cuckold story as erotic? Give me a fucking break.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
And..... learn how to use pronouns.

It's not "Jan, my wife, and I." It's "Jan, my wife, and me."

Please, please, LW authors, try to be literate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story but

she is at first worried about unprotected sex but then goes ahead and takes on all comers. Hubby won't be so excited when he is raising some other guys kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ez hihetetlen!

Beteg és undorító ! Ez milyen házasság és milyen barátok ,ja és milyenek a feleségeik akik a csoportos szexben résztvevő férjeknek engedték!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carefully ....

be careful what you wish for ........

your wish just might come true ......!!!!!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Wow! If Jan is a great wife, I would like to see the bad ones. The boy is quite delusional. He should be thinking 'how to get rid of this bitch in heat'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" I am not sure how I feel about the possibility that it could happen again as Jan is the best thing that ever happened to me and is a great wife."

If Jan's the best thing that ever happened to him, then he just might want to aim higher. Because no woman worth her weight in anything would abuse a man the way she abused him.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

There are some women, quite a few to be honest, who respect a man who respects himself. She'll grow bored with this one soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous