Jan's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers

By holding on to each other and using their arms, they were able to move their hips back and forth in time and stimulate each other. Even though Jan had just cum she did not last long. In the position they were in Mike kept rubbing past her cervix and clit and she soon cried out and came. Mike lasted a few seconds longer and finally with Jan's vagina spasming around his penis came with her.

They let go of the places they were holding on to and put their arms around each other with a tight hug. They held that for some time and Mike could feel warm tears hitting his shoulder. He was just starting to go soft but feeling them caused him to harden again. Jan pulled her head back so she could see his face and asked him why he was getting hard again so soon. Mike said because he was with such a beautiful, sensitive, sexy woman. They kissed hard and he finally withdrew from her and rolled on to his back. Jan rolled over on to his chest with her firm breast pushing into him.

Mike turned his head over looking at her and said he was sorry, he knew she was on the pill but forgot to ask her if she wanted him to still use a condom. She said no she wanted to feel him squirt into her. She told him she had brought some, but for just in case they did it some strange place so she did not make a mess after. She said she always forgot to ask him if he liked doing it during her period. He said he loved it then, without a rubber, and did she like it then. She said for sure as she was always extremely Horney at that time. He said how soon to the next time and she said unless he was going to be here for a week he was out of luck this trip. Mike said they would plan the next meeting around one.....if she wanted a next time. She told him there better be a next time or he was dead meat.

Jan moved her hand down and found his smooth balls and played with them. He was still semi hard and she stroked him. He was uncut but when hard the foreskin pulled back from the head. She scooted around facing what would have been his feet and took him into her mouth. She loved the taste of her pussy and his cum on her lover. Her mouth cleaned him and she then started deep-throating him. She had learned to hold her breath for some time and use her throat muscles to work a penis over. She would then pull her mouth back and use the tip of her tongue on his pee hole to get the pre cum.

Mike started to pull Jan on top of him but she told him to relax, close his eyes and enjoy. He did and she kept at him for some time. As she felt him getting ready to cum she pulled on his balls and stopped moving her mouth on him until he calmed down. They had talked about oral sex before but she never told him she could/would take all of him down to his balls. After 10 or 12 minutes of this her jaw started to get tired so she decided to get him off. She had him deep again and just as he started to cum she pulled his head into her mouth so she could enjoy the feel and taste of his cum. He still had a lot left from earlier and she enjoyed every drop. Jan cleaned him up good again and moved up to beside him. She gave him a nice wet kiss with lots of tongue and Mike enjoyed tasting his own cum.

Mike told her thanks for the best night ever and Jan said it was the same for her. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Several hours later Jan awoke having an erotic dream. She was not sure where she was for a few seconds. The room was very bright now with a full moon shining in the windows. She then realized that Mike was down between her leg and stump causing her great pleasure with his mouth and tongue. She could not reach any part of him except his head. She rubbed it letting him know she was awake. He looked up at her with his eyes but still keeping contact with her clit. She told him to push her leg up to her so she could give him wider access to her pussy. He did so and she folded it back against her breasts using it to rub them while he ate her out. He was able to suck her long, full lips into his mouth and pull on them.

She started having orgasms with the time between them getting shorter and shorter until it just kept going. She finally pushed his head away saying she could not take any more. He pulled himself up alongside her and kissed her with his very wet face. Jan licked it clean. Mike grabbed hold of the end of her stump and while pressing the bone end fell asleep. Jan did also.

They awakened the next morning to bright sunshine. They stayed in bed for some time talking about what they might do that day and one of the options was having sex all day and going nowhere. With a great deal of effort they decided to not do that one. They were hungry so Mike called room service with an order and left instructions that the delivery person should put the cart into the room and the cost be added to his bill and a tip would be left in plain sight. That way no one had to get anything on. They spent the time waiting fooling around in bed fondling each other.

Mike said he was not a big one for intercourse as it was difficult for him and knew it was for Jan. He said there were a lot more ways to have sex that were more comfortable. He also liked Jan's letting him just enjoy what she was doing last night. Taking turns pleasuring each other was a great idea. Jan said she agreed fully and did not need penetration a lot of times to enjoy sex. They both had masturbated a lot on the phone together and would enjoy doing each other while they had the chance to be with each other in person. Jan said she wanted to watch Mike get himself off anyway. Mike added that he did not care if he came all the time. Just being touched and fondled caused great pleasure.

Mike moved down in bed and took hold of Jan's left leg. He examined it from top to bottom and said he loved feeling and massaging it. It was very sexy and aroused him to look at it without the brace on and he showed her his hard on. Jan told him that his hands felt very good on it as she enjoyed having it touched very much. He also sent time with her stump.

They heard breakfast arrive and as soon as the door closed they got in their wheelchairs and went into the living room. Jan suggested they go out on the patio to eat and enjoy the sun. She helped Mike push the cart out and they ate naked. It was a glass table top so Jan spread her leg wide by using her hand to lift it out over the wheel of her chair and let in dangle. Mike told her that her pussy area looked red, like she had sunburn. Jan looked down and laughed saying that his 3 am shadow did that to her earlier. Mike rubbed his face and stubble and said he was sorry. He offered to rub something on it and Jan said she might take him up on it after breakfast.

After they ate and just sat enjoying the sun on their naked bodies, they decided a shower might be in order. When they got inside the redness had gone and Jan said sorry, nothing left to take care of. Mike laughed and said he would have to do it again and rub sooner. Jan said anytime.

They got in the shower together again and Jan asked Mike if he was ok with her pubic hair or did he want her to shave it. He looked and felt around and said let's make the area shaved a little larger and trim the rest of it to a shorter length. She said that was fine with her but he had to do the work. Mike got off the bench and between her legs before she knew what happened. They were able to get the area shaved but did not have any scissors so they would get some when they went out. Mike managed to eat her good before they dried off.

While Mike was in the bathroom shaving and doing his thing, Jan got dressed. When he came out all she had on was the sweater and skirt from yesterday and the shoe from her brace. No brace or leg. Mike looked at her wondering and she said remember, you wanted me this way. He said he did not think she would take him up on the idea so soon. Jan said she thought it was a great idea and she just might start using her chair more anyway. Her shoulders were starting to bother her some and she did not want to wear them out at her young age. Mike wheeled over to her and they kissed as he ran his hand up her skirt to see if she had anything on........she did not! He got dressed in a colorful shirt and shorts only.

They got into her car and she asked if they should go and pick up her wheelchair van. He said it was up to her and she decided it would be a good time for him to see where she lived. It did not take long to get there as it was Saturday morning and the traffic was light. They went into her town home and she showed him around. She saved the bedroom for last. She told him that was the bed she had cum on numerous times both when they were talking on the phone and even when she was just thinking about him. She pulled a fairly good sized rubber penis dildo out of the bedside table and said she had never told him about it.

Jan looked him in the eye and said one of her fantasies was for him to use it on her while she was in her chair. He held his hand out and she gave it to him. He pulled his chair alongside hers facing her and they locked their wheels. She pulled the Velcro waist band on her skirt and lifted her butt. Mike pulled her skirt off. She undid his shorts and he lifted up and she pulled his off. She got a rubber from her drawer and put it on him. She put a towel under her and spread her leg and stump open for him. She was dripping and he started the large rubber head in. She took her hand from her stump and moved it over to his penis and started pumping on it.

Jan moved her hips forward on the chair seat so Mike could get into her better and he slid it all the way in and even pushed a little more. He started to pump it in and out of her. Jan used the same timing to stroke his penis. Soon her head went back and she started to moan. Mike increased the speed and she did likewise. A couple of minutes more and she orgasmed. When she did she just grabbed tightly around his cock and held on. As she regained her senses she stroked him harder and a little faster. They looked each other in the eye and shortly Mike erupted into the rubber. She kept going until he put his hand on her to stop. As she did he said that was my fantasy.

They sat there for several minutes catching their breath and Mike slowly pulled the dildo out of Jan. She said she felt empty now. Her vagina was still open with it out. Jan led him into the bathroom and removed the rubber and using a warm wash cloth cleaned him up. She then used it on herself, transferred to the john and peed. Mike did the same after she was back in her chair. They kissed and held each other tightly after they were both in their chairs.

They went back into the garage and Jan got in the van first. She used the type that had a driver's seat that rotated so she could transfer from her wheelchair or drive it not using her wheelchair. Mike got in and raised the lift and closed the door. They were going to stop and get a pair of scissors next. She showed him a couple of areas around town and then it was time for lunch. Mike wanted to eat by the water so Jan knew a place they could get their wheelchairs into without any problems. They both ordered seafood salads.

While they were waiting Mike asked her what she would change about her body if she could. Jan asked for a clarification of just what he was asking. Looks, hair, what? He said anything was ok but he really meant about being crippled. Jan said she was young when she lost her leg. She had never minded its loss. If she could she would have it removed including the hip, a hemipelvectomy. She knew that would put her in a wheelchair permanently but that was ok. There would be no way she could walk on just a paralyzed leg even with a new prosthetic. Nor did she really want to. Mike said he would enjoy seeing her like that.

She turned the question around to Mike. He said he, at times, wished his amputations had been an arm and leg. He was not sure for certain why he felt that way; it was just stuff he thought about sometimes. He was very interested in hook prosthesis. He had no regrets for being like he was now. Jan agreed she felt the same way. Would he like her with a hook and he said for sure! In addition to how she was now or different things wrong with her. How she was now he said. Right or left arm? Right arm, right leg he answered. Mike asked that if he had an arm and leg, which way. Knowing he was right handed she said right arm, left leg. Mike then asked if she liked hooks or bio-hands. She said hooks by all means. Their food came and they just smiled at each other nodding their heads in understanding.

During lunch Mike said that he was very appreciative of Jan instigating sex earlier at her place. He was glad to see she did not leave it up to just him to do so. Jan said that it took both of them working together 100% of the time to make a relationship work. Jan thanked Mike for not being so macho to not accept her playing the leading role. She told him she was going to miss him very much when he left tomorrow. Mike said it would be very hard to go. They finished their lunch and enjoyed the looks they got as they left. They got back in the van and just before they pulled out of the lot Mike reached around the driver's seat and cupped Jan's breast pinching her nipple. He had just enough room over the seat to kiss her neck.

They drove down the coast a ways and then turned inland and back though some swamp land. They decided to head back to the hotel. On the way Jan asked if he wanted to eat someplace besides the hotel tonight. He said that would be great, was there a nice place to have seafood again. As a flatlander he did not get to eat much of it. She said the place was about a 45 min drive west of town on a canal. She would call and see if they could get in tonight. They got back to the hotel and up to the room and the first thing she did was to call and they were lucky and able to get a reservation. Jan told them they were both in wheelchairs.

They both got on the bed and Mike soon had her naked kissing her breasts. Jan did not move much for a while enjoying what he was doing. She finally reached for his penis and he was not hard. His foreskin was over the head. She played with it anyway but he did not get hard. Mike soon said sorry, she had taken it all out of him for now. Jan said not to worry, it still felt good to her to handle him that way. They enjoyed being with each other for a while and then decided it was time to get a quick shower and get ready to go.

As they started to get up she sensed that Mike was upset. She pulled him down on to her, held him tight against her chest and looked into his eyes. She said she had no problem with him not getting hard, she understood how a man worked and to get over it. He broke into a grin and said thanks. He was sure he would be ok later and Jan said I know you will. They kissed and headed to the shower.

Jan grabbed the scissors on the way and before they got wet asked Mike to cut her pussy hair any way he wanted it. They got on the bench and Mike got down on the floor and spread her legs. He cut her hair short and used a razor to shave some more of the other area. When he was done Jan leaned forward and said she liked it very much, very sexy. He rinsed her off and used his tongue on the shaved area. He got back up on the bench and they finished so they could get going to be on time.

When Mike came out from the bathroom Jan was already dressed. She had a white, silk, sleeveless blouse that was unbuttoned several buttons. Cleavage could be seen easily. It also hugged and printed her body. The dark blue skirt she had on was even shorter than the other one. No brace or leg. The tip of her stump even showed. She had also snagged a high heel shoe for her paralyzed leg. All of this was grabbed when they were at the house earlier. She asked if it was too much, or little, for him tonight and he said hell no, could not wait to be seen with her. He also said he was not getting near her right now because he was afraid they would never make it to dinner.

They got to dinner right on time and Mike tweaked her nipples just as they got out of the van and they stood out through the thin material very well. Jan did not mind at all, she was very proud of them. They did not have to wait and were shown to a beautiful table by the window looking out over the dock and water. They were seated side by side. Again neither one ordered a drink, just water for now. They asked the server what she recommended and after she left they decided that each of them would order something different and share. The server came back and they ordered that way.

After she left, Mike turned his body on his seat and stared at Jan. He kept looking her up and down. Finally she said what! He told her he could not believe she took him up on how to go out to dinner with him and make it even better. He could not believe how sexy she was. They were sitting so no one could see much and she moved her hand over to his very hard penis. She rubbed it a couple of times and said if that was a true indicator of how he felt, thank you.

Jan then told him she was so glad he was also crippled and had no legs. If she were to build her perfect man, he was it. Their food came and they loved every bite. While they were waiting for their coffee, Mike put his hand over on Jan's stump. He barley had to move a finger to get it into her wet slit. He could tell her lips were very full. She just looked at him and shook her head grinning.

They had a slow drive back to the hotel driving around a while as the evening was very nice. There was a nice breeze blowing in off the ocean. They got back up to the room and wheeled out on to the patio to enjoy it. They talked a while wondering when they might be together again. Both hoped it would not be long. Mike reached over and undid another button on her silk blouse and had full access to her breasts. He put his hand inside and tenderly rubbed and touched them. He paid particular attention to her nipples which stood out over an inch from her breasts. Her areola was puffed up and the nipples were very distended. Jan finally said take me to bed and I will nurse you.

They wheeled into the bedroom, undressed and transferred to the bed. Mike lay back and Jan pulled herself over to him and put her breast in his face and he started to suck. They both wished she had some milk to give him. Mike's very hard penis was sticking up in the air and Jan grasp it, masturbating it and rubbing the pre cum into it for lub. She reached down and played with his balls gently pulling them away from the base of his prick. She finally pulled her breast away from his mouth and with a little difficulty, moved down to his lower torso. She spent some time exploring where his legs used to be using her finger tips to run over the skin.

She remarked about how good a job the surgeon had done, there was almost no scaring nor suture holes. Mike told her the feel of her hands down there was exquisite. Jan could see his penis bouncing around with his heart beat as she moved her hands around. Pre cum was running all the way down the shaft. She looked up into his eyes and said she would like to have it in her one last time for this trip. Could he spoon behind her while they were on their sides and get it in her she asked. Mike said good idea and they moved into that position, each on their left sides.

After Mike got behind her he lifted her stump and slid down a little more and Jan reached down and guided him into her. He was able to get into her all the way. They both remarked that no leg or legs was great for sex, nothing to get in the way for penetration! Mike got hold of her breasts as something to hold on to and started rocking in and out of Jan. He moved very slow at the start. Jan was able to get some movement out of her hips to meet his thrusts. He would stop movement every once in a while to keep from Cumming. They both said they were comfortable and not straining this way. Jan had one hand over Mike's helping him squeeze her breast and the other was down either pushing on his penis as it went in and out or rubbing her clit since he was behind her.

rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers