Jan's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers

They were able to continue this way for over 20 minutes or more, starting and stopping to rest or delay ejaculation. Finally Jan started rubbing her exposed clit and asked Mike to keep going as she was very ready. He slowly speeded up and so did Jan's finger on her clit. Mike called out her name and thrust all the way into her erupting 4 or 5 strong gushes of semen into Jan. Feeling this she also started Cumming and continued on, even after Mike had stopped, giving him more pleasure. They stayed connected for a while and when Jan felt Mike start to go soft she reached down and grabbed his balls pulling them up against his shaft to hold him in her longer. Finally she was able to grab the towel she had placed on the bed and put it between her legs as she let Mike fall out. They laughed as she did this not wanting to sleep in a wet spot.

Mike continued to hold on to Jan's breasts palming the nipples as he did so. Her hands covered his and soon she was pushing his hands harder and harder into her breasts. Within a few minutes she came arching back against him. After, she said that was amazing, she had never cum with just breast stimulation. They dosed for a few minutes and decided a shower would be nice.

They soaped each other good and Jan douched as Mike played with her breast. He said they were perfect and he just could not get enough. Jan said she was glad, help yourself anytime. They dried and as they were returning to the bedroom noticed that the moon was just starting to come up. They went out on the patio and watched it rise out of the ocean. It was full and beautiful. It was after midnight and Mike's plane left at 11 am so they decided it was time for bed. They were both quiet as the realization that things were just about over hit them. They cuddled together and finally fell asleep.

They got up in the morning, had breakfast on the patio and packed. They tried the whirlpool tub out and enjoyed it. Mike put her brace and prosthetic leg on her and Jan said she would take him to the airport. Mike said with the security stuff she could not go to the gate with him so she could just drop him off and not have to park. They got in the van and headed out. They had a little time so they parked for a few minutes before they got up to the drop off area. Jan turned in her driver's seat and they hugged and kissed for a while. They talked about when they might get together again and where. Finally the time came and Jan dropped him at the departure point. She cried all the way home.

Monday came and Jan was back to work. She was glad to be there to take her mind off of Mike being gone. She was engrossed with the schedule and heard metal tapping on her door. She looked up and Tina was using her prosthetic hook to knock. Jan got a big smile on her face and told her to come in and have a seat. Tina was one of the physical therapists that worked there. She was also a double above the elbow amputee. Her right arm was gone at and including the shoulder socket and a little more than half of her left upper arm was gone. She wore two hook prosthesis and used them very well. She worked part time with the clinic's arm amputees when they had one.

As she sat down, she sniffed the air and quietly said she smelled sex, what was going on! Jan laughed and said they needed to meet after work and she would fill her in. Jan also wondered to herself how and when she should tell Mike she was bi-sexual and Tina was her lover. Maybe plan a three way the next time he was here???

END

I am always glad to get mail with comments from my readers and I try to answer all of them. Keep up your suggestions for stories and ideas about things you would like to see in them.

rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers