Japanese at a Texas Titty Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the bed for a better look. Suzuki was lying on his back with his eyes closed. His cock was pink and glistening as it thumped down to soft. When I looked at Three's pussy I was surprised to see a big wet spot and thick cum running down her slit. Suzuki must have been saving up for quite a while.

The young'n was taking his time and enjoying the body of this fine white woman who was bigger than he was. He was taking so much time and moving so slow, that I got bored and went to check on the boss.

When I saw the Boss in the kitchen he was sipping on another beer, and I noticed the front of his pants around the zipper was wet and I figured his semen had spilled out of her mouth and he wanted to go to the bathroom to clean his pants.

When he saw me, he saluted with the bottle. I took this as a friendly gesture and went to the fridge to get one for me. We talked for a little bit. Turned out that his English was really quite good, but his accent was so strong that I had a hard time understanding. He asked me why I invited them to be with my wife, and I told him that keeping her satisfied was a lot of work and I could use a little help now and again.

He didn't seem to get it. I explained that some American women needed lots of attention, and that men have been paying Three tons of attention since she was a little girl. I had learned from my first two wives that beautiful women expect the attention they were getting when single to continue when married. But I had other things to do—like make a living. Before long, these little beauties were sleeping around with other men. In fact, my second ex-wife had managed to screw almost all my friends before I found out about it. So this time, I just decided to invite all my friends to go ahead and fuck her while I watched.

She enjoyed it. They enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. But I didn't want the same guys coming over all the time, so once in a while we would go out and find others to join us. Sometimes we would meet up with another woman, and sometime we would hook up with couples, but couple's dynamics are harder to manage.

He told me his wife was never alone at home and never left the house alone. His mother lived with them and they had children. He could have sex with her any time. She would never refuse, but she never seemed to enjoy any of it, and he never tried to do anything to give her pleasure. Sounded boring. When he wanted a little excitement he would go to a professional entertainer.

Soon I could hear the bed banging against the wall and Three was moaning really loud. "Let's go watch," I said. "Come on. You can have seconds. You know, go again." He followed me.

As I slowly opened the door, we could see things coming to an energetic climax. The little guy was on his hands and knees with Three hanging on beneath him with her arms and legs. She was swinging under him ramming his cock into her. His body was muscular and I could see all his muscles shining with sweat as he worked swinging her forward and back. Three had her face buried in his neck and making sounds between clinched teeth. It was a sound I knew well, she was beginning to orgasm and it would soon run its course. Then she would be overly sensitive and want to stop—at least for a while.

Suzuki had been aroused by all this and was jacking off his re-erected pecker

She let herself drop back to the mattress slipping off his dick. He did not want to stop, and lowered himself to get back inside her. She put her hand over her pussy. "No. Wait. Too much," she said as she tried to squirm out from under him. But he was trying to pin her down so he could finish.

She reached down and took his cock in her hand and pulled him up to her breasts. She placed it between her boobs and pressed them together to make a little pleasure channel for him. He liked that. So did Suzuki who got up on his knees also. While they were both so close to her mouth, Three decided to suck Suzuki while Jock fucked her tits. Then she decided to suck them both--this one then that one.

Now the young guy must have been ready to go 'cause when she brought him up to her mouth he shot off so hard that a long white string went over her head landing in her hair and trailing across her face. The second shot went into her opened mouth along with the ones that followed. Suzuki could not wait either. When two men are close to coming, if one goes the other goes. He was close to her face and his cum landed on his friend's dick and her lips and cheek. Then they both rubbed their cocks all over her face mixing and smearing their seed. Three licked as much as she could from their shrinking members.

Then all of them lay together, arms and legs intertwined.

Many years later I learned that the Japanese consider this to be really nasty behavior and so exciting that coming on a woman's face has become a pornographic art form.

The boss and I look at them, and he says that he will not go again, but that they should go back to their hotel. He says something in Japanese, and the two younger men acknowledge without much movement.

Personally, I was holding about as much charge as I could stand, and was happy that I wouldn't have to make them leave. I was ready for some action of my own.

The boss returned to the living room, I went with him to make sure he was OK. Then I returned to the bedroom. The boys were already up and dressing. Three had not moved but was watching them dress.

After they dressed and came into the living room, I got them another Lone Star, and called the taxi. The dispatcher said it would be about twenty minutes.

Suddenly all three men looked toward the hallway. I turned to see Three standing there wearing a sexy little teddy. She looked fresh and ready to go again. "We've already called the taxi," I said.

"Yeah, I heard you say twenty minutes, right?"

"Yep."

"Well," she drawled out slowly, "I'd sure like another round with the boss man."

"Really," I said. "It's OK with me, but we don't have much time."

I turned to explain to the boss, but he already got the message. The two younger ones were making crooning sounds and laughing gently. The boss was looking her over but not moving.

"You better go now, 'cause you're never gonna get another chance," I said.

"I'll stay here and entertain the boys. You go on, now. You hear me?"

He moved toward her, she took him by the hand, led him down the hall, and closed the door.

When the taxi arrived. All three Japanese businessmen were back in their suits. Suzuki's tie was folded into his pocket and part of his shirtsleeve hanging out of his jacket. They thanked me and bowed several times, and then they left.

I moved as quick as a jackrabbit across a hot road. I was dying to find out what happened in those last 20 minutes. I knew she was plenty juiced up, and I had been hard so long my jeans were rubbing my dick raw.

Opening the door to our bedroom, I saw her stretched across the bed lying on her side, her head propped on her hand, one leg softly folded over the other. She looked fresh and clean, but I knew her pussy was wet and nasty. Like Superman, I pulled my shirt and all the pearl snap buttons on my Bull Rider shirt opened up in one fast movement. The 501 Levi buttons did as they were trained to do, and pulled open with a hard jerk. The trail of clothes ended at the bed where the boxers and crew socks fell.

I pinned her to the bed with all my weight and my deepest kiss. I told her that now she had to confess—telling me all--all that she had felt, all that she had thought, and all that she wanted.

12