Jasmine and Justine: First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine hugged herself and looked toward the table, then back at Jasmine. Jasmine smiled sweetly.

"Ok." Justine said. "But just for a minute. Promise?"

"Of course, Justine. Now, just lie down...that's it, face down, hands holding onto the legs of the table."

Justine got to her knees, lay down on the low table and rested her cheek on the dark wood.

"It is exciting, isn't it pet...Justine."

Justine closed her eyes and shifted on the table top. "Mmm hmm."

Jasmine knelt beside Justine and stroked her back. "Just one final touch.."

She pulled out a drawer in the table and took out two pairs of hand cuffs and closed them around Justine's hands and the table legs. She opened another drawer and took out two lengths of rope and used them to secure Justine's thighs to the remaining legs of the table. As she stood up, she brushed her fingernails up the back of Justine's leg. Jasmine smiled as Justine shivered and sighed again. Jasmine stroked Justine's butt, pulling the soft black fabric up, then letting it slide back into position. Justine's eyes were closed and she sighed and caught her breath as Jasmine played with the hem of the dress. Jasmine leaned over Justine, letting her weight press Justine against the table. Justine groaned and squirmed under Jasmine. Jasmine slid her hands up Justine's sides lingering at the sides of her breasts.

"Are you really in such a hurry to leave me?" Jasmine said in a whisper. "I've wanted so long for you to be with me."

"I...i'll stay," Justine sighed. "For just a little while."

Jasmine kissed her on her cheek. Justine shifted and moaned.

Jasmine stood and stepped quietly to the cabinet. This time she took out a pair of bandage scissors. She returned to Jasmine and stroked her back with the back of her fingers. She whispered to Justine, "pull on the chains, pet. See how it feels to belong to another woman." Justine pulled against the restraints, then relaxed. The chains made a pleasing tinkling sound as they settled to the floor.

Jasmine stepped behind Justine and, as her fingers played lightly over Justine's body, she began to cut the dress from the hem up to Justine's waist. Justine raise her head up and said "What are you doing?"

"This is just part of our little game, dear," Jasmine replied. "Don't worry, I have other clothes in your size."

Justine opened her mouth to speak again, but as Jasmine stroked the exposed skin of her back, she lay her head down and smiled.

Jasmine frowned as she saw that Justine was wearing a thong, but didn't say anything. Justine felt the cool air on her skin and shifted, her eyes still closed. The scissors continued up to the top of the dress, Then Jasmine snipped the shoulder straps. She leaned forward and kissed Justine's back, her fingers slowly moving over the Justine's naked skin, then down to stroke her pussy through the nylon thong. Justine gave a little cry and twisted her butt.

"Oh dear, pet." Jasmine said with mock disappointment. "I do not believe this thong was in the box of clothes I left for you. She continued to stroke Justine's pussy as she spoke.

"No," Justine replied in a husky voice. "I just thought you forgot to put in some panties."

"Well, I didn't, pet."

It was then that Justine heard a door open and a footsteps popping loud on the hardwood floor of the foyer. She tried to turn her head to see if someone was entering the room, but couldn't see the entrance to the room she was in.

"Jasmine!" Justine cried. "Who is that?"

"Oh, that's just my cousin, Hina." replied Jasmine. "I told you I left my purse at her home."

"But, for god's sake, I'm almost naked!" Justine cried. "Let me up!"

"Shhh, pet," Jasmine said. Then she turned to Hina. "I thought you were going to be out all night with Rajesh?"

"I was," Hina replied as she walked through the room. "But there is a huge pileup on the freeway. Some kids smashed a Volvo into a gasoline tanker. They are saying that the road will be closed all night. Maybe it will not be clear until tomorrow afternoon. At least that is what is being said on the radio. So I called him and canceled."

"Jasmine," whined Justine. "Please, at least cover me up."

Hina walked up to Justine and played her fingers up and down her back and butt. "So, this is the little bitch you told me about?"

"Please, Hina," Jasmine said. "Justine is our guest. Do not be so rude."

Hina smiled "Oh, our guest." She put a sarcastic emphasis on the word "guest." She and Jasmine began to speak in a language that Justine did not understand. She assumed it was Hindi. Occasionally she would catch a word or phrase in English but she could not make any sense of what the other two women were saying.

"So yes," Jasmine switched to English. "We are just having a little fun. Are we not, pet?"

"Jasmine, this has gone far enough," Justine said. "Now, please, let me up and get me some clothes."

Jasmine gave an exaggerated sigh and said, "Alright, pet. I will leave you here with Hina while I get you something to wear."

"Wait!" Justine said quickly. "Can you please cover me up?"

But Jasmine had already left the room. Hina sat on the floor beside Justine and stroked her back and butt with the backs of her fingers going up her body and with the pads of her fingers coming down her body. Justine squirmed. "Please, um, don't to that, ok?"

Hina laughed in response and got to her feet. She walked over to the cabinet and selected a long white cane from the items stored there. Stepped back to Justine and dragged the tip of the cane over her body in long, slow movements.

With a sigh she said, "Poor little white girls. You want a mysterious Indian Mistress to play with but when you find yourselves in this position." She tapped justine's butt with the cane causing Justine to flinch. "You suddenly decide that it might not be as much fun as you expected." She struck Justine again, this time much harder than before. Justine squirmed on the table and cried out.

"Stop it. That...that hurt."

"Oh, my dear little one, did it really?" Hina hit Justine even harder.

Justine screamed, then begged, "Stop stop stop, please don't...Aiiiiieeeeeee!"

Hina ignored Justine and caned her twice more as hard as she could. Red welts rose on justine's ass and she jerked back and forth on the tabletop, crying and begging for Hina to stop. Hina laughed and continued to whip justine until her ass was crisscrossed with bright red lines.

"Hina, stop!" shouted Jasmine as she stepped back into the room. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Why, only what the white bitch came here for" replied Hina.

"Leave the poor thing alone. Can't you see the state you have put her in?"

Justine was sobbing uncontrollably. Sweat had broken out over her trembling body. Jasmine walked over to her and softly stroked her back.

"Justine, my pet, I'm sorry that Hina has been so cruel to you. Let me help you up..."

"I...i want to go back to my hotel. Please, please let me have some clothes. Take...take me back to the hotel." Justine said between sobs.

Jasmine released Justine and helped her to her feet where she stood swaying and covering her breasts and vagina.

Hina sat on the sofa watching Jasmine and Justine. "Sorry, little pet," she said. "But the freeway is jammed and there is no other good way to get to your hotel tonight."

"That's true, pet," Jasmine said. "You must stay here with us tonight. Besides, from the looks of those marks on your bottom I don't think you would enjoy sitting for the long ride back to the hotel."

"Please...please...this was a mistake...i..." Justine said.

"No, I am sorry, pet," Jasmine interrupted. "It's better if you stay here. Now, I need to get some things out of the car so Hina," Justine darted a fearful look toward the other woman as she rose from the sofa, " will take you to one of the guest bedrooms and help you get settled for the night."

"No," Justine gasped. "Please, please don't leave me with her."

Hina laughed. "Oh don't worry, pet. My fun with you is over." She stood, stepped close to Justine and, keeping her eyes on Justine's face, reached around her and caressed justine's back, then let her hand slip down to the maze of red welts on justine's ass. "For now."

She took Justine's hand away from her crotch, held it to her nose and inhaled. Then she laughed and pulled Justine from the living room. They went upstairs to a large bedroom with a queen size bed, a chest of drawers against one wall and a tall cabinet on the other.

"I think I can manage from here." Justine said as she stepped away from Hina.

"Nonsense, pet." Hina replied. "I want to make sure you are properly tucked in for the night."

"Really, I think I..." Justine began. Hina took two quick steps and grabbed one of justine's nipples and pulled her toward the bed.

"Ahhhhhhh, oh god stop let go let gooooo." Justine grabbed Hina's arm and tried to get free. Hina ignored Justine's grasp, turned her around and pushed her onto the bed. Justine hissed as her raw butt landed on the bed and squirmed over onto her stomach. She was about to get to her feet when Hina grabbed her arms, pulled them behind her and snapped a pair of steel handcuffs around her wrists. Justine collapsed onto the bed and sobbed.

"Please let me go. Please. I won't tell anybody. I won't. I'll take a cab back. I...owwwwwwwww!"

Hina had slapped justine's ass with her open hand. "That's enough," she said as she gently rested her hand on justine's ass. "Or do you want me to continue?"

Justine shook her head as she cried and lay still. Hina pushed Justine to the center of the bed, stepped over to the cabinet and returned with a leg shackle. Justine shivered as her ankle was shacked to the foot board of the bed but didn't speak or cry out. Hina walked to the chest and took out a blanket, returned to the bed and spread it over justine's naked body. She leaned over, kissed Justine's hair and walked to the door. Before leaving the room she turned back to Justine and said in a soft voice. "Good night, pet. Sleep well."

Justine turned her head to look at Hina as the door closed. She closed her eyes as her tears began to flow again.

Hina walked into the living room carrying a drink in a small glass. She swirled the amber liquid and took a sip. Jasmine sat on the sofa holding her own drink.

"Well," Hina said. "Your pet is securely in her bed." She took another sip of her drink. "I think she will be easy to train."

Jasmine took a sip of her drink. "That's too bad." She looked at Hina and smiled. Hina laughed and sat down in a chair close to the couch and held out her glass to touch Jasmine's.

Chapter Seven

Justine slept fitfully through the night and awoke when the sun first shone on her feet. The blanket had slipped off of her during the night and with her hands secured behind her back she had been unable to pull it up and over her body. Her arms and shoulders hurt terribly and her head ached. She looked up, startled when the bedroom door opened. Justine walked in wearing a red and gold patterned silk robe that clung to her curves and did nothing to hide her erect nipples. She walked seductively to the bed and sat down facing away from Justine and toward one of the windows.

She enjoyed the view for a moment then turned to Justine. "Sleep well, my pet?" She asked.

Justine shifted and looked up at Jasmine with bloodshot eyes. Her lips and throat were dry and her voice was raspy as she spoke. "No, I couldn't sleep. My...my shoulders hurt. Please, Jasmine, please let me out of these things."

"Oh, my pet, certainly I will. Let me help you up." Jasmine took hold of Justine's shoulders and pulled her into a sitting position. Justine cried out as her weight settled on her injured ass and Jasmine's fingers pressed into her aching shoulders.

"Jas..Jasmine," Justine began. "Please, listen, you have to let me go. My...my real name is Mari..." Her head snapped to the side as Jasmine slapped her hard with her open hand. Justine's lower lip began to tremble.

"No," said Jasmine. "Your real name pet. Do you understand?"

Justine stared at Jasmine, her mouth opening and closing, unable to process what was happening. She managed to stutter out another plea. "I...please don't, don't hurt me...please...I...I just want to go home." She hung her head and began to cry again.

Jasmine cupped Justine's face in her hands and raised it up so that she could look into her eyes. She leaned in close to lightly kiss Justine's forehead. She brushed Justine's tears away and smiled sweetly".

"Silly pet," Jasmine said. "You are home."

12