Jasmine's Long Distance Jollies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they reached the room they were at a loss as to what should happen next, until Jasmine decided that May's invitation was a strong enough indication that she was willing to carry on, so walking into the bathroom, Jasmine turned on the shower and began to strip.

She had removed her blouse and was peeling off her shorts when she turned to see May watching her from the door. Silently, May pulled her tee-shirt over her head and then she paused to watch again as Jasmine unclasped her bra and allowed her beautiful breasts to fall free. May removed her own bra baring her tits and without stopping pushed her short skirt and panties off in one movement. Jasmine reached for her own panties and then changed her mind when Don entered the room. She smiled at him and took two steps towards him to allow him to remove her remaining underwear instead.

Don looked at his wife who nodded, and then he reached out and grasping the waistband of Jasmine's panties, pulled them all the way down and off, to reveal that smooth hairless pussy that he had only seen in pictures before now.

The two women stepped together into the shower and in the few seconds it took Don to get undressed they had begun to caress each other's naked form under the running water. Don was finding it difficult to hold it together. He was shaking with anticipation and he knew that he would cum at any second. It all seemed so unreal to him, but he wasn't complaining and as both women held out a hand to him, he stepped into the cubicle beside them.

The shower had not been made for three people, so it was a tight squeeze, but that also meant that they found themselves pressed together and everywhere they reached they found naked flesh. Don kissed his wife before doing likewise to Jasmine and then as he had predicted, he ruined his chances of ever getting a starring role in a porn movie by shooting his load when both women locked lips in a passionate kiss.

Still wet, they left the enclosed shower cubicle and made their way back to the bedroom where Don decided that if he was to be of any benefit to either lady that evening, then he needed to draw back a little and allow them to explore one another's bodies.

Jasmine and May lay side by side on the bed and Jasmine reached out and caressed May's breasts which were much smaller than her own, but just as sensitive. May for her part, returned the favour and for the first time in either of their lives, they were being aroused by a member of their own sex.

While Don had been the only other person to touch May's tits, Jasmine had slightly more experience but never with a woman. She was just as nervous but had no doubt that she had made the right decision by coming here.

May could contain herself no longer and allowed her hands to trace down across Jasmine's tummy to that inviting area between her legs. Jasmine's pussy was calling out to be touched and caressed and she rolled onto her back and spread her legs to give her new lover easier access. May's fingers found her way to the folds of another woman's pussy for the very first time and it was as if she had gotten an electric shock. She traced her middle finger over the clitoris and when Jasmine arched her back in pleasure, May began to rub that sensitive little nub and was rewarded with moans of pleasure from Jasmine.

As he watched from the sidelines, Don felt himself getting hard again and it took all his willpower not to start stroking his cock, because he didn't want to waste it. He was so nervous that he had to sit down and all he could think of was that this couldn't be happening to him. These things never happened to him, but still, there she was, his beautiful wife, naked in bed with another beautiful woman and all he could do was hope that he wasn't about to wake up any time soon from this dream.

It couldn't be a dream, could it? A few seconds later as he climbed on the bed and reached out towards the two naked forms before him, that question was answered. It was real!

Jasmine and May moved apart to allow him to lie between them, and May reached out and wrapped her hand around her husband's stiffness. Jasmine meanwhile took the opportunity to press her lips against Don's and her tongue found its way into his mouth. May knew that her husband was still being cautious about his actions because he wasn't sure of her reaction even at this stage, so she took Jasmine's hand and placed in on Don's cock and then she walked around the bed and making sure that she was in a comfortable position she leaned in and breathing heavily with excitement, she kissed the outer lips of Jasmine's pussy.

The taste and smell was intoxicating and was completely unlike kissing her husband's penis. She continued to gently kiss and tease and then worked her tongue into that same area where her fingers had been just a few moments earlier. It all seemed so unreal but at the same time May realised that she was doing these things without thinking.

She had always been the sort of person who found reasons not to do things and would continuously make excuses, even before her body had decided to put its own limitations on her actions. Right now though, as surreal as this scenario was, it felt so right and so natural that May realised that part of her problem had always been a fear of pain and of getting hurt, and that maybe if she had allowed herself to relax and go with the flow, then she could have experienced many more nights of pleasure before now.

As she continued her oral stimulation she found herself thinking,

"I am licking a fucking pussy, a smooth wet horny pussy and I am loving it!"

Jasmine had no idea what either of her two partners were thinking but she knew that right now she wanted Don's cock in her mouth. Up to that point the only sound any of them had made were moans of pleasure. None of them had spoken just in case it broke the spell, but Jasmine pulled back from kissing Don and said,

"Move up a little so than I can suck that beautiful dick."

Don was only too happy to oblige, and he slid further up the bed and gasped in ecstasy when Jasmine's lips enveloped his tool.

That was the moment when any insecurities or uncertainties Jasmine had been feeling were washed away. She had given lots of blowjobs before but never while she was having her pussy licked. She was in Heaven and she knew that no matter what happened over the coming days, weeks or months, she would always look back at this evening and remember it as the first step in her new life.

She had gone through difficult times and over the years', her husband's lack of attention had resulted in her forgetting one very important thing about herself. One thing which she now knew with certainty to be true!

Not only was she a woman but she was a beautiful sexy desirable woman and if her husband couldn't see that or chose to ignore it, that was his problem. These two friends from so far away had answered her call and with each passing moment and each touch of May's hand or tongue on her cunt and each jerk of Don's rigid cock in her mouth, she was drawing further away from her old image of herself and closer to how she really wanted to be.

There were no athletes in that room that night and no stamina records were going to be broken but new ground had been broken. While Don had a number of opportunities to fuck both women that night, they all knew their limitations so when they had explored all the foreplay options and Don, with May's blessing and assistance, eventually got to fuck Jasmine for the first time, it was in a warm passionate and loving manner.

There were no earth trembling gymnastics, just the sound of Jasmine in the throes of pleasure as Don's gentle but effective penetration brought her to orgasm. It wouldn't be her last over the next couple of days but it was the most intense as years of pent-up frustration were released just as her pussy released its heavenly juices.

They spent as much time that evening just holding one another and entwined together as they did actually having sex but it was in those quiet moments that they realised that life would never be the same again.

Don had no doubt now about his ability to please a woman, and all those years of thinking he had failed as a man were now history and he could only see a bright future for himself and May.

He had been watching his wife that evening and she was like a new person, like one who had just been released from confinement, some of which had been self inflicted. He had also experienced another woman for the first time ever and it had been more than just a quick shag. It had really meant something to him that this woman with whom he had been sharing such a long distance relationship had willingly surrendered herself to him. It made their friendship complete.

May in turn had seen her husband throw off the heavy burden he had carried around for so long and she knew that she loved him as much as ever and her realisation that she had taken control of her own body and would never allow it to control her again was as earth shattering as any orgasmic reaction that night.

Jasmine had yearned for this for so long and she knew that it had exceeded her expectations.

Reality was still waiting on her at home but she could face it with a new determination and optimism. She knew now who she truly was and just like May's self-discovery that night, Jasmine would be returning home a new woman, one who would not be settling for second best any longer.

It had been a major step for her to travel to Orlando that day but it had all been worthwhile.

Jasmine couldn't remember the last time she had felt so desirable.

12