Jason and Matt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason nodded, knowing exactly what the man desired. Keeping his gaze on the man, he allowed his hands to slip down his own torso, finding the hem of his shirt. With one, fluent move, he tugged the shirt of his frame, allowing the cloth to hit the floor.

"Come on." He muttered softly, his arm snaking around the man's waist once more, guiding the man to the bathroom. As soon as they were through the door, he pulled the man against him, letting his hands browse down his frame. He allowed his lips to nip Matt's neck, trailing downwards as his hands soon pulled the man's shirt up, breaking away only to let the cloth pass between them to be discarded.

Pushing the man into the shower cabin, it wasn't much longer before Jason had the man pressed against the wall, lips once again finding the man's neck, hands darting lower. Fingers found the hem of the man's trousers, tugging at the zipper. With a practiced ease, he unbuttoned it, forcing the tough fabric down the man's hips, pulling the boxers along with them until they pooled around the man's ankles. Not much later, he had the man bared before him, the last of his clothing discarded.

Glancing up, he caught the man's eyes as he slowly lowered himself, lips trailing down the man's torso as his hand found Matt's cock, working the shaft as he slowly descended.

"No," Matt murmured, reaching out to pull Jason back up by his shoulder. "Right now I just...want to be inside of you, again." His head was fuzzy, it felt like his brain was a kaleidoscope, everything flashing by and not staying still long enough for him to fully focus on anything. Matt kicked at the clothes pooled around his ankles until his shoes and socks were off and he was able to kick everything away. He fumbled with Jason's pants, eventually giving up when the guy gently shoved his hands away, making quick work of the rest of his clothes.

Matt pulled Jason against him, pressing their bare chests together while he nibbled Jason's neck. Reaching into the shower he turned on the water, waiting a moment for it to warm up before he stepped under the spray, pulling Jason in with him. He immediately pushed the man against the wall, face first, so Matt could rub his hard cock against Jason's plump ass.

Matt spread Jason's ass apart, positioned himself, and thrust himself inside of Jason with a moan, the water beating down on Matt's back.

Matt grabbed him by the shoulder, Jason's eyes glancing up once more as the man muttered that it was not what he wanted right now. He wanted to be inside of him. Raising himself, Jason allowed the man to tug at his jeans, though it seemed Matt had issue removing the cloth. Slowly moving the man's hand away, Jason unbuttoned his own jeans, stripping the distressed fabric down his legs, boxers removed in the same movement. His sneakers were kicked off, the last few remnants of his clothes puddled on a messy heap on the floor beside the shower.

Their bodies were pressed together again as the man turned on the spray of the shower, the man's lips finding a sensitive spot on Jason's neck that caused a slight, involuntary shudder to cross the man's spine. A strange, surprising twitch of arousal sparked in his loins at the sensation.

All too willingly, he let the man pull him into the shower, almost finding his place against the wall without guidance. Within moments, the man was behind him, his swollen erection pressing hard against his rear. And, to his surprise, he found himself wanting the man to take him. Not in the way he had let so many have his way. Not in that way of wanting to be needed. Not in the way he let himself be used. He found himself actually aroused at the man's touch. Found himself slowly being taken over by the fire of lust as the man thrust inside him, taken him and pressing him against that wall as the water beat down upon them.

He could feel himself harden, his erection growing until it pressed against the cool tile of the shower, a strange, cold sensation that did little to quell the fire that was steadily building in his loins. Yet, he did not allow his hands to wander down and touch his wanting cock, keeping himself steadily planted against the wall for the man to have his way.

Matt's head fell forward, forehead resting on Jason's shoulder as waves of pleasure ran through his body, making the top of his head tingle as he fought the orgasm building. His hands grasped the other man's hips, pulling his ass out from the wall to give himself better leverage.

As his thrusts increased, he felt something long and hard swinging back and forth. It took his fuzzy brain a few moments to process, but once he realized he reached one hand down and grasped the man's erect cock. "Mmm," he smiled and nuzzled the back of the man's neck, his other arm wrapping around Jason. "Come for me, Jason," he commanded, thrusting himself harder and harder as he stroked Jason.

He could feel himself on the edge, his movements becoming erratic, and he hoped Jason was close too. If not, he would stay there, clinging to him and buried deep inside him, until the other man did come. Another few thrusts and Matt let out a passionate cry as he began filling Jason's ass.

A low, involuntary groan escaped Jason's lips, his eyes closing as he allowed his head to lull back a little, resting back against the man leaning against him. His hands spread against the wall, finding support as a dizzying heat took over his body. The man's hand was firm around his cock, working his throbbing erection with a steady hand.

His breath fell heavy as he fought the surge of pleasure that washed over him upon that touch, shooting through him like a bolt of electricity. He swallowed roughly, feeling the man's lips brush against his neck with each and every thrust.

"Come for me, Jason"

At those words, breathed against his neck, Jason shuddered, allowing the sensation to wash over him as Matt's thrusts grew harder and more erratic, his hand still working along Jason's shaft. He could feel himself teetering on the edge, so close to coming as Matt's cock send waves of pleasure through his body, brushing a spot that send sparks of electricity with every thrust.

His knees nearly buckled as he came, only Matt's strong hold and his own hands, splayed against the wall holding him in place. He allowed his face to rest against the cool tile of the shower, the stone refreshingly cold against his flustered cheek. His breath fell heavy, and it took a moment for the man to gather himself. His eyes opened, looking down to see the shower's water whirl away the creamy white residue he had spilled.

Finally, he had gathered himself enough to straightened himself, a hand reaching for the temperature dial of the shower, turning it down. Before the man beside him could voice too much of a protest, he spoke up. "Take that cold shower. Your body will thank you for it tomorrow." He muttered, brushing a strand of long, brown hair out of his own face.

"I'll be here when you're done." He then spoke, shrugging slightly. "I'm not going anywhere." He then added, soon stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

It wasn't long before he stepped out of the bathroom, glancing around the man's apartment. It was obvious the man had been living with someone else. The guy at the gangbang, Jason assumed. Which apparently was over, now. Frankly, Jason didn't particularly care what the man's business was. The man's personal business was his own, Jason wasn't going to get involved in that. Though it wouldn't be the first time the man had gotten himself in the middle of some sort of affair. Most of the men at the gangbang were in relationships of sorts, either with their partner's knowledge or presence. He'd been "shared" between lovers before.

A cold shower. Right. There was some reason why that was a good idea...Because he'd gotten his ass kicked, that was why Jason wanted him to take a cold shower. Because he'd been trying to keep Jason all to himself and the other guys hadn't liked that. His eyes went to the bathroom door, where Jason had disappeared. He had him all to himself now, didn't he?

Matt stepped out of the stall, almost forgetting to turn off the spray. He emerged in the hallway, dripping wet, and found Jason standing in his living room. Matt stepped up behind him, hands wrapping around his waist. "Don't really feel like a cold shower," he murmured, brushing his lips over Jason's neck. "I want you, again." Which was odd. He didn't even know this guy, yet he'd gotten his ass kicked for him. "Did you put me under some kind of spell?" Matt asked, not entirely sure if he was kidding or not. "My own incubi."

Matt's fingers trailed down the smooth muscles of Jason's stomach to tangle in the hair dusting his groin, one fingertip brushing over his soft cock. "I bet I could make you come again," he breathed, nipping at Jason's neck. His other hand brushed along the curve of Jason's soft tanned ass, his fingers finding Jason's wet, inviting asshole. Matt pressed one inside, pushing down softly against Jason's sweet spot. "Should we find out?"

Jason had stepped further into the apartment, allowing his eyes to scan across the place. It was neither immaculately tidy nor was it a big mess, the place merely showing some signs of living. A coffee table held the basic kind of items. A remote. Some random papers. A pen or two. Nothing of interest.

His eyes fell on a wallet. Now we were talking. He stepped towards it, with intent to rifle through its contents, when he paused in his movements. Could he, really? There was something different about this man. This man hadn't been like the others, using him merely for his own gain. This man had stood up for him, even if the situation technically hadn't required it.

But, he had still wanted to use him. Despite his injuries, the man still desired Jason for his body, just like the others did. Yet, still, he remained entirely different from the others.

Perhaps not tonight. He couldn't really take anything from the man. He had been injured, for christsakes. He'd have to chalk it up as a "lost" evening. Well, not entirely lost. At least he had a place to stay the night. He had to count his blessings.

He was pulled from his pondering when he realized the sound of the shower had abruptly stopped, only a few moments after he had left the man behind. Seemed this man had no intention of taking care of his body in any other way than to satisfy his needs. Well, Jason had tried his best.

Moments later, the man appeared in the den, dripping wet from head to toe as his arms wrapped around Jason, cool and wet against Jason's warm flesh.

I want you, again. The words were muttered, the simple phrase enough to set off a spark of electricity within his loins, the man's hand teasingly grooming through the small smidgen of carefully groomed pubic hair. The way the words were whispered set something unexpected off within Jason. He could feel the first tendrils of arousal curling up within him with the man's careful manipulation of his sweet spot, a sensation so entirely foreign to Jason.

There was an honesty in the man's need, a true desire beyond just a carnal need. He wasn't even sure how he had gotten to that conclusion, yet somehow he knew it to be true. The vocalization of that wanting, that need for him, it stirred something within Jason that he did not know how to describe.

A low groan escaped his lips, eyes momentarily closing at the sensations the man's admonitions sent through him. "Y-yes..." He breathed, allowing his body to curve back against the man's shape, feeling the rigid contours of the man's flesh against his own.

It wasn't all that much later the man drew him into the bedroom, Jason needing little encouragement to get down to his hands and knees.

Matt continued to play with Jason, every pleasurable shudder of the man's body sending electricity through Matt's growing cock. That one simple, breathy word coupled with Jason pressing his body against Matt's was almost enough to make him come again. But it was too soon for that. Keeping his finger buried deep inside of him, Matt turned him around and found his lips, his free hand tangling in Jason's hair as he deepened their kiss, drawing Jason down the hall and into his bedroom. The walking had caused his finger to slip out of Jason's inviting little hole, so he instead gripped the soft, yielding flesh of his plump ass as they reached his room. The kiss broke long enough for Matt to close the door, not entirely sure in his state of mind why he was locking it, but then he didn't think on it enough to care.

Jason had dropped to his knees before him, apparently still intent on sucking his cock. The image of his tongue ring flashed in Matt's mind and he again wondered what it would feel like to have that little ball running along his shaft. He was happy to oblige Jason's desires, but he didn't want him kneeling on the hard floor. Kneeling down before Jason could pull him into his mouth; Matt smiled and traced a finger over his plump lower lip, his eyes falling to the little silver ball visible between his parted lips.

"Come up to the bed with me," he whispered, moving both hands to wrap around Jason's waist. The guy was tall and muscular, but he was lean, which allowed Matt to hoist him up without too much effort and position them on the bed, Matt on his back with Jason hovering over him, face nuzzled in Matt's groin. His ass was in perfect view, spread out before Matt like an open buffet.

A trickle of cum was making its way from his puckered hole, down the soft skin of his ball sack. Matt's tongue shot out and he lapped it up in one swift stroke, tasting his salty seed as Jason took the head of his cock into his mouth, that little ball playing over the bottom of his hood. He couldn't help the moan that escaped him at the pleasure of it. His fingers dug into Jason's round checks as he buried his face in the soft skin between his balls and asshole, licking, nibbling, kissing.

Jason all too willingly turned as the man urged him to do so, feeling his own cock twitch in want as Matt continued to massage that sweet spot that sent starbursts into his vision. Lips were pressed to his, hands tangling within his long hair as the man deepened the kiss. Jason could feel himself melting in the man's touch, feet stepping, stumbling as Matt pulled him towards the bedroom.

They broke as the man turned to close the room, the soft click of the lock falling in place hardly registering to Jason as he sunk down on the floor, ready to give the man what he desired. Usually, that sound would've alarmed him, knowing that the only exit to the room would be locked, as it usually spelled trouble. This time, however, it barely even crossed his mind what kind of implications a locked door could have.

Matt stepped to him, Jason's eyes falling on his engorged member, already standing proudly. Subconsciously, his lips parted slightly, pierced tongue running across his bottom lip to moisten it. But, it seemed the man had different plans, kneeling down before him to run a finger across Jason's lips. Upon his request, Jason breathlessly, obediently nodded, allowing the man to lift him onto the bed and ply his body in the position he desired.

Kneeling over the man on hands and feet, Jason took Will's cock in hand, the tip of his tongue teasingly darting along the tip. Soon, his lips enveloped the shaft, sinking down to the base. A slight, surprised gasp escaped his lips as he suddenly felt Will's tongue lap across his perineum, followed by more more licks, kisses, nibbles as the man continued to play with Jason's ass. An involuntarily groan escaped Jason's lips, the man losing rhythm for a moment as a shudder crossed his spine.

His tongue played around the man's shaft, Jason letting the small, silver ball of his piercing run along his length, back to the tip, circling it with his tongue. His tongue continued to play small, little flicks across the head, before lips enveloped it once more to take the man deep into his mouth, as deep as he could take it. He could feel Matt's cock sliding over his tongue, entering his throat. Slowly, he moved his head up and down, a hand toying with the man's balls.

That gasp around his dick, the cool air drawn in over his wet cockhead, it made his toes tingle. When Jason shuddered, pleasure momentarily clouding his brain, Matt was certain he had never had such an amazing feeling come over him. Matt wanted to do it again, make him moan until he exploded. He could think of nothing but Jason, that hard little ball piercing running along his shaft and over his hood as Jason teased him.

When Jason slid Matt deep into his throat with little effort, that little ball working, it was his turn to shiver in pleasure. A warm hand cupped his balls and the head of his thick cock slid deep into Jason's throat once more. Matt's hips lifted off the bed as he pumped them in rhythm with Jason's thrusts.

His damp lips moved down, finding Jason's balls. Matt found first one testicle, then the other, pulling them into his mouth. He buried his faint beard into Matt's dark pubic hair, tongue swirling around his balls. He couldn't pull his gaze from Jason's slick hole as he licked him, mesmerized by Jason's lower muscles as they worked while his mouth slid around Matt's cock. One of his long fingers slid deep into him before he'd even had the thought. Wet, slippery, ready for his thick length again. Matt pulled his finger out, admiring the slick coating of his own come. He released Jason's balls and sucked their mixture off his finger.

A small voice in his head noted that he'd never done that stuff before, licking his own juices from his lover's asshole. He'd never really wanted to before, with Liam. But Jason was different. Every inch of him was delicious, and Matt wanted to lick his entire body. His hands spread Jason as wide as he would go and he buried his face between those plump cheeks. He tongued Jason, wanting more.

After a few minutes of his oral exploration, the attention on his dick grew near too much to bear and he shuddered, fighting the first waves of orgasm. His head fell back onto the bed as he let out a moan. "Baby, if you want me to fuck you again you've got to stop...I'm on the verge of exploding."

The man came to life underneath him, hips bucking in eager thrusts as Jason's lips enveloped his cock, sliding in and out of his throat in their shared rhythm. Another breath was sucked in as Matt's lips suddenly dipped down, pulling the soft skin of Jason's balls into his mouth. He could feel the man's tongue dart against the sensitive flesh, sucking, licking, kissing, flicking, sending a shudder through Jason's spine at that alien sensation.

A finger probed, delved itself within him, sliding deep through his slickened hole. Again, it found that spot within him that made his cock twitch in excitement. Blood rushed through him. He'd never gotten that hard before. Had never derived such pleasure from the act as what he experienced now at the hands of this stranger.

The finger withdrew, hands pulling his cheeks open as something strong and wet flicked against his opening, pushed itself inside. Flicked and teased his sore hole with a gentle yet strong persistence. Another slight sound escaped from Jason's lips, brushed past the man's cock as he tried to keep his rhythm stable, something he found increasingly harder to do as the man relentlessly worked his tongue.

The man pulled back, his breath heavy as he spoke, warning that he was coming close. At that, Jason smirked slightly around the man's cock, his tongue giving the head a teasing flick, before slowly sliding the man's cock deeper down his throat, a low hum rumbling down this throat, relentless as his head bobbed up and down, working the man's shaft.