Jason and Matt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no thought, as Jason went after his cock with renewed vigor. There was only action. Matt's hips bucked as his first stream of cum shot down Jason's throat. His head pressed back into the mattress, eyes falling closed as fingers thrust inside of Jason's warm little hole. With every pump of his hot seed he thrust his fingers inside of Jason, trying to find his sweet spot but missing with the lack of coordination that came with orgasm.

He laid there, one arm wrapped around Jason's hips. His fingers remained deep inside him as he recovered. Jason started to roll away and Matt let him, looking over to watch Jason's erect cock fall against his stomach as he rolled onto his back, out of breath. "Holy shit, you're good at that," Matt laughed. His hands found Jason's thigh and he was sitting up before really thinking about it, face falling to place a kiss to the head of Jason's cock as he climbed up his body. Matt settled himself on his side, pressed close. One hand massaged Jason's balls while the other brushed through his hair.

"Hey, baby." Matt smiled down at him, taking in his swollen lips and the halo made by his dark hair where it fanned out around him. Leaning down, he began kissing him like he were a drowning man and Jason his oxygen tank, hand moving up to grasp Jason's shaft. His pinkie found Jason's wet asshole and he found a rhythm, teasingly thrusting his pinkie inside of him on every down stroke of Jason's cock.

With one last thrust, Matt bucked beneath him as Jason brought the man to a climax. Hot, sticky saltiness oozed from the man's cock in spurts, shooting down his throat. Pulling back slightly, Jason took the man in his hand once more, tongue lapping away the residue with slow, circling movements.

Drawing himself back, Jason allowed himself to fall back on the bed, chest rising and falling in a few heavy breaths as he attempted to calm his racing heartbeat. A slight, perhaps somewhat wry smirk briefly twitched upon his lips as Matt breathed admiration for his skill.

Beside him, Matt turned towards him, lips pressed against his tip for a brief second in a short kiss. For a moment, Jason didn't move as the man came to lie on his side against him, a hand cupping his balls. It seemed that even two orgasms later, the man remained insatiable. Once again, the man mashed his lips against Jason in a hungry, demanding kiss, his hand closing around Jason's cock, starting to move it in tight, long strokes. A low moan escaped Jason's lips as the man continued to work his shaft, the sound silenced within their kiss. His hands gripped into the sheets, breath falling erratically.

"Ah..." Another moan escaped his lips, a strangled cry as he could feel his release nearing. He was teetering, hovering on the edge, threatening to tip with each stroke. "Aaahh." A cry against Matt's lips as his world once again exploded in a shower of sparks.

His head falling back against the pillow once more, his eyes closed as he drew in ragged, heavy breaths. Warm, white wetness coated his lower abdomen, clung to the short, trimmed trail of hairs down his loins and dripped from Matt's hand. His own hand racked through his hair, pushed back a damp lock of his own hair as he caught his breath, becoming more and more aware of the stickiness upon his abdomen. He really needed a shower. He needed to clean.

Sitting up slightly, he cupped a hand around the head of his own penis, in a bid to keep the last pearls of semen from falling to the floor.

"I'll just...clean up..." he muttered somewhat awkwardly, feeling oddly... embarrassed? He rose from the bed, heading to the bathroom to take a shower, to clean himself thoroughly. Moments later, he became aware of footsteps falling behind him, Matt joining him as he stepped into the shower.

Jason orgasming was a deliciously sinful occurrence. He would moan against Matt's lips and he man could feel his depleted cock swelling where it lay pressed against Jason's hip. He was rocking against him by the time Jason cried out with the first wave of his orgasm, the almost surprised sound causing Matt to momentarily falter as hot cream spilled over his fist. The guy was just too fucking sexy to be real. Matt had never felt like this before, like his entire body was a live wire and the only thing that would keep him grounded was Jason.

When the other man cupped himself and mumbled something about the shower, Matt was right behind him, head tilted to the side as he admired the plump curves of Jason's ass. Tomorrow, he told himself. Tomorrow, he would slide his cock deep between those firm mounds. His semi-erect cock gave an excited jump.

Matt lapped at the cream along his fingers as he watched Jason turn on the shower and step under the spray. Matt's other hands went to Jason's hip as the other man reached for the soap. Matt sucked a bit more of Jason's salty-sweet cum off his fingers before taking hold of the bar, arms around Jason as he worked the soap to a thick lather between his fingers.

Eyes closed, their cheeks resting against one another's, Matt soaped up every inch of Jason he could reach, taking special care with the man's soft cock and silken balls, rolling them around in his soapy fingers. "You like crêpes?" He murmured as his hands slid up Jason's sides. He wasn't entirely sure why, but he felt like he should wake up early and make the guy a fucking feast. "In the morning, I'm thinking bacon crepes, with warm maple syrup, and maybe some eggs. How do you like your eggs?"

The man joined him in the shower only moments after Jason had stepped under the warm, calming beams of the shower. The water poured down his lean body, easing his weary muscles. Exhaustion was starting to set in, a familiar detachment of the mind once again taking over. Everything seemed to register about a second later than it happened.

A hand took the bar of soap from him, lathering it up before roaming across his body once more, a body pressing against him from behind, chin resting upon his shoulder. Each and every breath of the man felt like a cold breeze where the warm air would brush over wet skin, emerging Jason's skin into a sea of goosebumps. Lower and lower those hands moved, before they once again cupped him, slicked hands smoothing over his penis, toying with his balls. Even through his weariness, he could still feel electricity run through him at that touch, though his tired body only twitched slightly in response.

The man's question came as a surprise, confusing Jason for a moment. Was there a hidden meaning behind the question? Some double entendre? He wasn't sure, nor could he really think. "...soft..." He uttered eventually, almost certain the answer was wrong, even if it was honest. If it was truly about eggs.

Eventually, they made it out of the shower, back to the bed. Again, the man reached for him as they hit the sheets, though this time, it was to wrap his arms around Jason, cuddling up to the man. It hadn't taken all too long for either to fall asleep, exhaustion finally taking over.

Matt's soapy hands moved to Jason's ass and he stepped back to give himself better access, spreading the man's cheeks to again finger him, though this time it was to help clean out some of the cum he'd shot deep inside of him rather than ready him for more. Once he was done, Matt took his own cock and rubbed it between Jason's soapy cheeks to clean himself, the head of his cock brushing against Jason's hole, teasing. Pulling Jason under the spray, he rinsed them both off and toweled himself dry.

Matt was practically asleep already as he snuggled into the bed, reaching for Jason as his eyes fell closed. Spooned comfortably against his warm body, Matt's face buried in Jason's soft hair, he fell asleep.