Jason Finds His 'Fuck Buddy'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her body around on their combined sweat, until she faced his huge hard-on once again. Her thighs descended on either side of Jason's head as she lowered her pussy to his mouth. She shuddered as he flicked his tongue across her clit then took his cock deep into her mouth, working it until she slid it deep into her throat. She tried to swallow it, but of course could not, but the swallowing sensations on Jason's sensitive cock head caused him to tremble with pleasure. His hands clasped her magnificent asscheeks and he held her ass tight while his tongue plundered her pussy. She moaned aloud as they lay joined in their sixty nine position, with his tongue driving in and out of her pussy with intermittent excursions to flick and lick her clit.

He pulled her clit into his mouth and sucked it as though it were a nipple, while Glenda writhed in pleasure. Gently holding her clit with his teeth he licked the tip of her clit relentlessly, nearly driving her mad. Glenda returned to deep throating him and swallowing his bare cockhead until he too writhed with unbridled pleasure. They 'tormented' each other for a long time, slowing down when one sensed the other might cum, to prolong their erotic 'torture' of one another as long as they could. Their breathing was labored and their writhing caused them to sweat sending rivulets of salty sweet sweat from Glenda's ass onto Jason's face. Glenda suffered some of the same fate as the sweat from her brow tolled into her eyes and face, but neither of them stopped pleasuring the other.

Glenda's head was bobbing up and down on Jason's cock sending waves of pure pleasure throughout his body. Jason's tonguing of Glenda's clit drove her remorselessly toward the edge as they sucked one another in a crescendo of licking and sucking sounds that accompanied their lovemaking. Glenda was determined to make Jason cum first and she pressed her tongue hard on his glans licking it with zealously. Jason writhed and trembled under the relentless pummeling of his cockhead by her tongue. He felt his balls drawing up tight against his crotch, just as Glenda saw the same thing from her better vantage point, causing her to redouble her efforts at sucking his cock. Jason groaned and his head fell away from her pussy as he erupted in orgasm, screaming, "Oh God!"

His cum blasted into her mouth, splattering inside her cheeks and cascading into her throat. Volley after volley of thick white cum shot out of his cockhole to be trapped and swallowed by Glenda. She pressed her swirling tongue even harder on his super sensitive cockhead, causing him to cry out from the intense pleasure being visited on his glans. Cum burst forth from his cockhole each time she slathered her tongue over his cockhead. The feeling of pleasure was so intense that Jason seemed to wilt, unable to move or breathe easily. His twitching body bore witness to the ecstasy he felt in his cock. As his cock slowly diminished to become flaccid in her mouth, Glenda continued to lick it and milk it of cum still trapped in his cockshaft.

She allowed his cock to nearly slip out of her mouth as she still lightly licked his flaccid cockhead. Jason finally recovered his wits and resumed sucking Glenda's sweet pussy and clit. She sighed delightfully and laid her face on his spent cock and balls to enjoy his tongue lapping at her twitching pussy. The extreme pleasure in her cunt was renewed by Jason's tongue as she moaned happily while he suckled her pussy. "Mmmmmmm," she murmured as he tongued her pussy and her arousal intensified. "Oh, Jason, you're so hot…mmmmmm…more…God, your tongue feels sooo good!"

Jason lifted his head to see her tight pink rosebud nestled between the cleft of her asscrack. He blew air on it and she trembled. "Oh God…YES!" she cried as his tongue swirled over her pink and puckered asshole. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out as he pressed his tongue to her asshole and licked it lightly all about. His tongues sudden invasion of the cleft of her ass drove Glenda over the edge and she screamed in a powerful orgasm. Just as the first cum spasm wracked her body, Jason resumed sucking her clit causing her to shudder through several more powerful cums. The pleasure was so forceful that she screamed in ecstasy as she writhed and tried to escape Jason's maddening tongue. The pleasure was so concentrated in her clit, her strenuous screams echoed unabated until she wilted in her passion and lay atrophied on Jason's body.

She lay twitching and moaning in pleasure while Jason's tongue continued to 'torment' her clit even as it slowly wilted back into its hood. Finally, Jason relented and kissed her sopping wet pussylips, licking and swallowing the torrents of nectar that drenched his mouth, tongue and face. He tongue 'dried' her pussy and rolled her over onto her back as he moved up to see her staring into space, gasping for breath and unable to speak. Her eyes moved to meet his and she could not even speak to him as he kissed her cheeks. Glenda laid half withered from his oral expertise, breathing hard. Finally, she regained her ability to move and she mouthed the word 'Wow', but silently.

Jason kissed her passionately. His kiss seemed to awaken his 'Snow White' from her atrophied state. Glenda lunged up to embrace and kiss Jason without making a sound. "Wow, Glenda, you are incredible!" Jason told her, "I thought I was going to 'go to my great reward' when I came." She smiled at him and sweetly kissed his lips, and lay back as though she was purring. "That was the best, Glenda. I have never been so thoroughly…" he searched for the proper word just as Glenda found her voice.

"Fucked?" she finished his statement with a question. He smiled and nodded yes. "Well, lover, that's what a 'fuck buddy' is supposed to do…fuck your brains out," she said with a grin. "You weren't half bad yourself, guy," she teased him. Then Glenda became serious, "Jason, you were fantastic! I haven't been fucked that well before ever in my life," she paused momentarily the continued, "My husband was an incredible lover, but you are the Champion, Jason, the world's fucking champion."

"Glenda, I too thought that my wife Alice gave the best sex that was possible from a woman, but you have claimed that prize tonight, love. You are, as the kids say, Number One! Absolutely the best!" Glenda smiled as she wiped a tear from her eye to embrace her 'Fuck Buddy' and kiss him tenderly.

"Now I am positive that we are Soul Mates, Jason. I know that it was just as hard for you to admit that as it was for me, but I'm deliriously happy that we found one another." She snuggled tighter into his arms for a few moments the said, "I'm so sleepy, lover. I just want to sleep with you cuddling me, Jason," she told him. Jason pulled the covers over them and reached out to turn the lights off. Glenda turned on her side with her back to Jason and snuggled back into him, moving her body about to find the most comfortable position. All her movement caused her asscheeks to rub his cock and it began to swell again.

'Umm, how nice," Glenda murmured, as she reached between her legs to grasp his hardening cock and place his cockhead against her asshole. "Ooooooooo, that feels so good there, lover. Push it hard against it, love," she told him. "I'm a virgin in my asshole, love, but tomorrow I want you to take my asshole cherry," she said, as Jason kissed her neck and earlobe. "Goodnight, sweet fuck buddy," she whispered as she drifted off to sleep. Jason held her tightly and wondered how he had become so incredibly lucky. He knew deep in his heart that he wasn't in love with Glenda, but he realized that they were indeed soul mates and 'fuck buddies'. Glenda would be very big in his life from now on, and he wanted to be very big in her life too. Her breathing was very soothing to him as she slept and it seemed as though he had known her all his life.

Breathing deeply, her scent filled his nostrils. Even through her perspiration, her fragrance tantalized his senses. Glenda epitomized two fundamental words…the word friend…and the word sex. She slept soundly as he watched her, mesmerized by her beauty and the way she trusted him. Nothing was out of bounds if it pleased him. That was the sense he had about her. He smiled in the dim moonlight that shone through the window, recognizing how special his 'fuck buddy' really was. Jason resolved to make her as happy as one 'fuck buddy' could possibly make another. He placed his head tighter against hers and drifted off to sleep with her scent stimulating his senses.

12