Jason Quinn's Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

Jason smiled back. He should have known, he thought, that she'd trip into the signal the food was sending. "No. No bad news. Just some serious talk, later." Over dinner they talked about her school work, his, TV and movies they wanted to see, and where to go on vacation over the upcoming summer, how to celebrate his birthday, now just a couple of months away.

After clearing and cleaning up, they went to the den/TV room. Jason selected some music by the latest iteration of the Four Freshmen, and turned it on low for background. He sat down beside her on the sofa, his arm around her shoulder, pulling her tight against his side.

"Jeezus," she said, "it must really be bad. Are you sending me away?"

"No, love, but for the next year or so, that might be a good idea." She noticed his use of the word 'love,' and got a warm feeling all over.

"Do you remember when I told you I could see the spirits of dead people?" She nodded. "Well, we have a houseful. When I asked some of them why they're here, they told me they were here to protect us from ourselves.

"I had a long conversation with your Mom. She's afraid if we let ourselves yield to temptation, we could fuck ourselves up real good. Prison for me, a teen shelter for you. Not to mention losing the twelve mil.

"It's really only a few short months, now, but as you get prettier and more mature, it's getting harder, no pun intended." Meli laughed softly, briefly.

"What do we have to do?" she asked, so softly he barely heard her.

"Well," he replied, in a tone sounding more serious than he intended, "I guess you could start by wearing Mother Hubbards, at least around the house." Meli sat up abruptly, looking at him, the shock at his words plain on her face. He laughed at her astonishment.

"Joking, just joking," he reassured her. "Primarily, it means that if you come into my bed, or I come to yours, you need to be wearing something more substantial than the boy shorts PJs you wear. Your Mom also suggested, if you're not on birth control, you need to be, sooner rather than later."

Meli resumed her place at his side, her head on his shoulder. "I can do that. I won't like wearing Pjs, but, like you said, it's only a few more months. And I'll call Karen about getting the implants for birth control." She looked up at him, smiling. "Anything else?"

"I don't know." He paused briefly. "Can you stop being so sexy?"

She blushed, then laughed. "Can you? It's not something we do, It's what, how we are!" Traces of exasperation and indignation clear in her voice.

After Jason apologized for acting like a 20-year old male, the two discussed their situation. To the on-looking spirits, it seemed they were more like a couple who had been married for ten or fifteen years than a couple just discovering the joys of their bodies. This was passed on to the parental spirits.

"This is all my fault," confessed Sarah. "I had a talk with Jason..."

Mike interrupted. "No, sweetheart, that may be the reason for the topic, but this way of dealing with issues goes back before my accident. It's like they were a couple almost from the day she came home. What we need to do is show them how to enjoy each other. This is my suggestion..."

"Look what I had made!" Meli danced into Jason's bedroom, arms spread wide, twirling like a ballerina en pointe. Topless, she was wearing what looked like harem pants, tight elastic at the waist and ankles, made of summer weight cotton flannel.

Jason laughed out loud. "Perfect! Did you get me some, too? They are adorable. You are adorable!"

Meli's smile lit up her face. "Can we cuddle in bed, then? It's getting lonely on the other side of the hall."

Jason opened his arms. When they closed around her, their lips met, then their tongues. Although it was brief, both were flushed and breathless when they separated.

"I think I should go back to my room," panted Meli as she stepped away, backing out of the room. "It's going to be a long eleven months." Jason nodded, struck dumb by the emotion laden kiss.

Meli's eighteenth birthday had come and gone with little celebration. The two youngsters had slept alone since then, solo masturbation a nearly nightly ritual for them both. While their time together did not diminish, the outward manifestations of affection, the kisses, the hugs, squeezes, pats, pets, hand holding, cuddles, tickles, foot rubs, massages, etc, were so reduced in frequency and intensity, the effect was just the opposite of what was desired.

With no physical way to express their affection for each other, rather than reducing the sexual tension in the house, it increased. Glances became looks, fraught with longing; a chance meeting of the eyes would result in noticeable surges in Jason's groin, causing a matching increase in the dampness between Meli's thighs.

It did not help that whenever they chanced to touch the house began to wail like a soul lost in the eternal emptiness. And whenever they were together in a room, so many spirits crowded in with them, the temperature in the room seemed to drop precipitously, so much so that, finally, one day, Meli commented on it. "How many are here today? Are either of us ever alone?"

"Not recently."

"You mean even at night, when I..."

"I'm sorry, but yeah, even then. But only women spirits."

"TGFSF! But, gawd, how embarrassing!"

"You could always ask them for help. That might drive some of them out."

"What kind of help? What could they do?"

"I'm not sure. What flashed into my head was one holding your arms down over your head, one holding each foot so you're open, spread eagled, one or two massaging your breasts and one rubbing your clitoris."

Meli grabbed his arm, squeezing it to her side, letting out a low moan. "What else?"

"Sucking on your nipples, pushing their boobs into your mouth, making you feel their boobs and pussies." Another, louder moan came from Meli as she began to shake and quiver, a small, non-relieving orgasm possessing her body. The spirits in the house began wailing as if terror stricken.

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" yelled Jason. "I didn't touch her!" Slowly the sound subsided as Meli regained self control.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was nice while it lasted. You'll have to think up some other scenes like that for me. I'll probably replay that one tonight, maybe even try asking them to play it out with me."

"Before you do, if you do, let me know, so I can check and make sure there are "friendlies" in your room, to protect you. Sometimes, spirits can go too far."

"You want me to tell you if I'm going to get myself off! Talk about embarrassing!"

"No more that laying across the hall and listening to you moan and come. And I imagine you can hear me, sometimes."

"Of course I can. It gets me started sometimes, but I don't want you to tell me when you're going to...What?"

He whispered in her ear, "Watch this." Then continued out loud, "Of course, we could always jack ourselves off together, while watching each other."

There was an immediate caterwauling from every room in the house. Chandeliers rattling, cupboard doors, closet doors, and cabinet doors and drawers, opening, closing, smashing, banging. The couple laughed out loud.

Sarah, Mike and Gordie, in spirit form, suddenly manifested in front of the pair, visible as well to Meli. Not quite successfully suppressing her smile, Sarah shouted at him, "You little prick! You did that on purpose!" Still laughing, Jason nodded. "Why?" she asked.

"Why not?" he countered. "There must be 500 spirits hanging around here. We can't even break wind with out everyone knowing about it, except the other one of us, sometimes," he laughed. "You told me that occasionally a few members of my family and yours might show up to get a message across. Who do all these spirits belong to?"

Mike chuckled. "Maybe we went a little overboard enlisting help, but we didn't want you to ruin your lives."

"Ruin? How?" almost immediately, his anger began to flare. "Getting to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love? To start a family, with her, to love? To continue, with her, the life you showed me how to live?" The anger in his voice was palpable.

He turned to look at Meli. When he continued, his voice was softer, more controlled. "The only reason I haven't asked her to marry me is the problem of undue influence and my status as her guardian.

"I am the major adult in her life, and I'm the one who controls her money, even though we have a conservator. Until she's nineteen, any decision she makes about relationships will be closely examined by the courts.

"Before she's nineteen, she can't marry without my consent, and I can't give her permission to marry me, so I must wait until she can decide on her own.

"As soon as she can legally make that decision and all the decisions that go with it, I'll ask her." He turned to address the spirits. "Until that time, we would both appreciate it if you and all your watchdogs would butt out!"

Gordie laughed. "I imagine you do, but the reason we stayed behind was to watch over the two of you until you're both settled. We can't just leave."

"That's you guys, and maybe my parents. Does the entire population of the continent of Asia need to stick around and watch us?"

"Well," Mike said, "we can probably do without most of them. But we need your pledge to continue to restrain yourselves until Meli's birthday. It's barely a month away."

Jason looked at Meli, who had a smile that consumed her face. She nodded. "You have it," Jason answered. "Now can we be alone for a bit?"

As soon as the three spirits dematerialized, Meli was in Jason's arms. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, yes, yes!" She was interrupted by Jason's lips and tongue. When the kiss stopped, she leaned back in his arms. "Can I share your bed tonight. I promise to wear my new Pjs and behave." Smiling, Jason nodded.

"Every night's probably too much, right now, huh?" he asked.

Meli nodded, grinning. "But, every other night? That might work."

The two horny young adults were true to their word. Admittedly, the month referred to was only slightly over three weeks long, but as we all know, at that time of life, a day can seem like a year. To a horny, healthy young male, in daily contact with a willing, wet, but woefully unavailable pussy, the three weeks seemed like a century.

To Meli, on the other hand, anticipating her initiation into womanhood, the days seemed to fly by. For school, she dressed demurely, jewel neck sweaters, jumpers, knee length skirts and loose fitting slacks. However, as soon as she got home, she would change into the shortest, tightest, most revealing outfit she could put together, designed to tease Jason to the point of eruption.

He recognized her campaign by the third day, and wisely retreated to his study room, locking her out with instructions that she was to take care of dinner. To Meli, pouring cereal into a bowl and adding milk equaled cooking breakfast. If somebody else didn't cook dinner, her solution was pizza, delivered to the door.

Recognizing the need, Sarah materialized and guided her through preparing breakfast for supper.

"How come I can see you now?" Meli asked her.

"It's hard to explain. When we sense an emergency, we can appear, but it uses a lot of energy. After tonight, I probably won't be able to materialize again for a couple of weeks, depending on your activities." She sat at the kitchen table.

"You're looking forward to your first time, with Jason." The statement sounded like a question. Meli blushed and nodded. "Are you still intact, as far as you know?" Meli looked puzzled. "Your hymen, do you still have it?"

"Yeah, as far as I know. I haven't been with anyone..."

"Oh, I know that, dear. But during gym class, or in rough housing with Jason, did you ever find blood in your panties when it wasn't your period?"

Meli shook her head slowly, trying to recall.

"Jason had you start with tampons for your period, didn't he? When you inserted them, was there ever any sharp stabbing pain?"

Again, Meli shook her head. "Why?"

"Because it makes your first time so much easier and pleasant if it had happened. Can you get into see your gynecologist? She could perforate it for you, to reduce the pain.

"With both of you experiencing your first time, it might help reduce the anxiety and feeling of trauma of tearing through an intact barrier."

"Does it really hurt that much?"

"Not if the guy knows what he's doing, but with a virgin and a virgin...I've heard some real horror stories when we girls get together on this side. Some of the women who suffered suggested I talk to you. And remembering my first time, I decided to.

"Jason is so sensitive about you and your feelings, if he thought he caused you any pain...Talk to your doctor, see if she can help." She stood up, stretching. "And keep up the teasing, just tone it down a little. We don't want him to have a heart attack before the deed is done, do we?"

A week before Christmas, Gordie found Mike and Sarah, and Rick and Sally hanging out in the kitchen. He introduced the spirit of the young woman who accompanied him. "Mom, Dad, Rick, Sally, this is Doris Squires. She and I dated the last year I was in college. She had an unknown allergy to penicillin."

Sarah was the first to reply. "I'm sorry, dear. I hope it wasn't too painful a passing."

"No, not painful, just scary. I didn't realize what was happening until I heard the ambulance tech, but by then I was too far gone."

Gordie broke in. "Dorrie's going to help me try to educate Jason about sex. I heard what you said, Dad, about taking over their bodies and showing them how to make love. Jason's so prim and proper, I'm afraid when you start to demonstrate oral sex, he'll freak and throw you out.

"If I can get him to allow me to make it with Dorrie, while he observes, and he sees how much it pleasures Meli, then when you take over his body, he'll be more open to new experiences. Besides, Dorrie and I have some making up to do."

The four senior spirits agreed, but suggested Jason might need some pre-education sessions first, to introduce him to the techniques he would be experiencing. Gordie went off to look for the young man.

Gordie found Jason studying in his room. Meli had gone off to see her OB/GYN. "Hey, bro, how's it going. Looking forward to your big night?"

"Stuff it, Gordie! If we don't want you watching us, we certainly don't want to talk about it with you, either."

"Calm down, kid. I'm actually on your side, and here to help you. I heard that little scenario you made for Meli, with her watchers helping her get off. One thing that struck me was that you only had the ghosts rubbing and caressing her, except for a little boob action. Haven't you ever heard of oral sex?"

"Blow jobs? How in hell do you give a girl a blow job? Suck on her boobs?"

"Did you fail sex education? Did you never hear of a clitoris? Yeah, well guys can suck that and kiss it just like girls do cocks. And even if you do it badly, they seem to like it, and like you more for being willing to try.

"If you can do it well, wow! They'll practically tear their clothes off for you and yours to boot." He looked at the younger man. "You don't believe me?"

"It's not that...isn't it gross. I mean it's so close to...all the dirty spots. And I always hear about---that area smelling weird."

"Her vagina, her box, twat, quim, pussy, coochie, cunt. Call it what you will. But if you plan on playing with one, get used to calling it something besides 'down there.'

"The act of performing oral sex on a woman is called cunnilingus, formally. Informally, it's referred to as eating it, muff diving, carpet munching, having hair pie, slurping the clam, and probably a dozen other euphemisms.

"Open a search engine. Type in 'eating pussy' and hit enter; now click on videos. Choose one. It doesn't matter if it's male/female or girl on girl. The basic techniques are the same." Jason sat and watched, his eyes glued to his monitor, his mouth agape. "So, want to try it?" inquired Gordie.

"I...I...I never..."

"I know. You've been so involved with Meli, for practically your whole life, you haven't really explored sex except for the basic ins and outs, excuse the pun. There is a whole lot more to making love than fucking. And oral is only part of it. But it is a fun place to begin.

"After you and Meli have your first time together, an old girl friend of mine and I would like to show you some ways. You two would have to lend us your bodies, but we would leave you aware so you would share our experiences, and see how they felt.

"When you're used to piggybacking like that, the parents would also like to borrow your bodies for a time or two."

"What? Isn't that like incest or something?"

"No, physically, it is still you and Meli making love. It is just the personalities which will change. It will be your body and Meli's carrying out the actions, but the sensations you are aware of will be filtered through the perceptions of the spirits involved at the time.

"It'll be like you are four different men with four different women, all while it is just you and Meli. Fucking awesome!!"

Although he was inclined to agree to the possession, Jason realized he couldn't commit for Meli, although he expected she would say yes. He simply told Gordie, he would talk to her about it. When Gordie left, Jason returned to the videos on his computer.

"So, you think what Gordie's spirit suggested--giving some of the spirits control of our bodies so they can have sex–-that's all right with you?" Meli didn't sound like she agreed.

"I have some doubts, but I also realized while looking at the internet that there is a hell of a lot that you and I don't know about sex that we should know, would know if we weren't, if we hadn't isolated ourselves as teenagers. When you think about us making love, how are we positioned?"

"Uhh, face to face, you on top of me. That was how it was shown in the drawings for sex education."

"That's what I thought, too. But there are at least a dozen other ways, other positions we can use. Did you ever think about using your mouth on me, or vice versa? And some people, not just homosexuals, even use the butt hole."

He got up from his desk and went to sit by her on the bed. "I know that now that we know what we don't know, we can look it up and learn it on our own. But the folks have offered us this chance to experience some thing totally unique in the history of the world.

"Also, we can quit any time if it feels too weird. And it gives us a chance to do a big favor for our parents."

"How does it work? What do we have to do?"

"Our very first time together, we will be completely alone. When we are done, I call Gordie and Dorrie, the spirit who has agreed to be his partner. They will come in and they just sort of enter our body, as if they were fluid being poured into a pitcher.

"Normally, they would put us to sleep; it's easier to control a body if the physical host is unaware of what's going on. But they will keep us conscious so we can observe and experience the physical sensations of what they do.

"Even though they are using our bodies, the sensations will feel different because they are being filtered through the personality of the controlling spirit, sort of like riding in the back seat of a car and having the driver point out interesting sights, even though we know the road."

Meli stood up and turned to face him, her face a map of confusion and sadness. "I'm not sure. I don't think we need any help now that you have discovered all those alternatives." She looked away from him.

"I sort of understand how it wouldn't really be us, but at the same time it is. I know, that is, I hope, it isn't your intention, but it sounds an awful lot like you're sharing me with the spirits..."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers