Jason Quinn's Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,072 Followers

"Oh my God, no! No, no a thousand times no!" Jason was on his knees in front of her. "If that's how you feel, forget I said anything. I would never make you do that. Please believe that."

Meli sank to her knees so they were teary face to teary face with each other. She slipped her arms around his neck. "Let's have some time alone together, to get to know that road you talked about. After we get used to each other, maybe then we can offer our bodies to the spirits to use.

"I went to see Karen, my OB/GYN today. Mom's spirit suggested I ask her to perforate my hymen. Karen said she envied us, both virgins, starting our love lives together. She said it can be the most exciting time we will ever have. She said just stay in touch with each other, communicate about what and how we are feeling, and to not be afraid to experiment.

"We'll have three weeks before we have to be back to school. Let's use them to learn how to make love with each other. Then we can talk and see if we think we need help, or just want to do the folks a favor." He nodded.

Unknown to Jason and Meli, the family spirits had been eavesdropping. Mike clapped Gordie on the shoulder. "How in hell did we raise such a smart kid?"

"We didn't, he did." Gordie looked at Rick and Sally. "You guys should be proud. He's a really good person.

"Watch, when he comes to tell me their decision, he'll fall over himself apologizing, never blaming Meli for saying no or even raising an objection. He'll say they talked and came to a mutual decision to just explore each other for a while."

The last week had seemed interminable to Jason. He had found Gordie's spirit and, as Gordie had predicted, presented Meli's views as 'their' decision. And, while it had been presented as a final decision, he was surprised there were no objections from the spirits.

The final night of Meli's eighteenth year finally arrived. Both of the youngsters were out of school until after the New Year. After her last morning class, Meli had gone to her OB/GYN to get the document she needed for Family Court and delivered it to the clerk of the judge who had informed her of its necessity.

Jason arrived home shortly after four, and found Meli in the kitchen, making herself a cup of tea. "Hi, love. Mm, that looks good. Enough for two?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. What kind would you like–we have Darjeeling, Oolong, or that smoky stuff, Souchong?"

"What are you having, the Darjeeling?"

"Mmhmm."

"That's fine. I'll be right back. I want to stow my books and stuff."

"'Kay. You want a snack–cheese, cookies, or something?"

He paused in the door way. "Are there any of those shortbread cookies left? Those would be good."

"I think so; I'll get them out and the ginger men."

Over the tea, Jason looked at his ward. Although she was only thirty inches away, across the table, she might as well have been on the moon, distracted as she was. "Everything okay?" he asked her.

"Hm, what?"

"I asked if everything was okay."

"Oh. Yeah, I'm fine."

"Any thoughts about dinner? Or what you want to do this evening?"

"What d'you mean?"

"We could go out to dinner, then catch a movie, or do some shopping, go someplace to dance, browse the malls..."

"Oh! I don't know. I hadn't really thought about anything before..."

"I know. You seem kind of nervous. I thought getting out for a bit might help reduce the tension you're feeling." He grinned, a mischievous grin. "Or we could wait until the morning."

Meli looked at him, shock and dismay on her face, until she saw the smile. "You shit!" she said, laughing. He reached across the table for her hand.

"We have pizza in the freezer, and stuff for salad. I stopped and got a small cake for dessert, and a nice bottle of wine for your birthday, even if you aren't legal yet.

"We can eat around seven. By the time we eat and clean up, we'll have time to share a long soaking bath. Then we can either cuddle in front of the TV, or in which ever room you want until it's time. If we fall asleep, and it doesn't happen, or if you're too nervous, or don't feel ready, or what ever, it's up to you."

Meli got up and walked around the table to set on Jason's lap. "Thank you. I'm just being a ditz about nothing, I suppose. I'm just afraid I'm going to disappoint you."

When Jason started to object, she put her fingers over his mouth. "Shhh. I know. It's just I've been wanting this for so long, and I've created this elaborate fantasy about a perfect pain free continuously orgasmic hours long lovemaking experience. And I know that it won't be anything like that. I expect it to hurt and be messy, and we'll probably look like those cops in the old silent movies, trying to get it in."

She started to giggle. "I was talking to Marla at school. I've told you about her. When I told her what I was planning over Christmas, she warned me not to expect much beyond the pain and the mess. She also warned me about vaginal farts. She said sooner or later they're gonna happen; it just means we're doing something right."

Meli kissed Jason lightly on the lips. "Your plan sounds great. After the bath, let's come down and watch a Christmas movie, a good tear jerker romantic movie."

Midnight found the young couple watching the closing credits of the newest variation of Dickens' Christmas Carol. In the bath, they had maintained the legal fiction. All explorations of their bodies had been done through the veil of a washcloth or towel. They were both, however, as aroused as if those intervening fabrics had been absent.

As the credits rolled, Jason tipped Meli's head back and claimed her lips with his as his hand slipped under her pajama top. Her response was a low moan of approval as she turned to give him full access to her body.

Her hand sought him as he moved his body down to lay beside her, one arm around her neck, that hand fondling her breast. His other hand moved from her breast over her stomach and down to cover her mound.

"Yesss," she hissed, kissing him hard, her tongue invading his mouth. "Now!" she growled, "Take me now!" as she reached for the tie at the waist of his shorts.

Jason pulled away and stood up. "Not here. Let's go to my room," he said, pulling her up to her feet and, wrapping his arms around her, he lifted her to carry her to his room.

In the bedroom, they stood facing each other, lips and tongues engaged in the delightful lovers' battle. Jason's hands were busy undoing buttons and zips. Meli's were similarly involved as if the pair were engaged in a carefully choreographed routine removing shirts, slacks, shorts, socks and slippers from each other.

Without disengaging from the kiss, Jason swept Meli up, cradling her in his arms and turned to place her in the center of his bed. He lay down beside her, in contact from head to toe.

His hands softly, slowly caressed her back, moving from her shoulders to her buttocks, touching her as lightly as a feather. Meli leaned into him, reveling in the contact–-a sensation she had been waiting for since that first kiss in the bathroom.

Jason's hands continued their explorations–gently moving over her back, her buttocks, her breasts, belly, and down through her thatch to her labial crease, spreading the labia, searching for the little nub which distinguished her external pleasure center. Caressing it as lightly as he had the rest of her body, he soon had her hips thrusting toward him as Meli moaned in pleasure.

His lips moved to the area just in front of her ear and then, using tiny lip nibbles, slid along her jaw to the tip of her chin and down to the valley between her mammas.

He pushed her on to her back and moved his lips to the bottom of her left breast where he began mini nips and kisses leading to the outer line of her areola, then around to the top of the bosom, never touching the erect nipple. He moved up the top of the breast to the juncture with her chest and moved to her other small hillock, reversing the sequence, still avoiding the nipple.

Meli's moan voiced her disappointment as she attempted to push her mammaries into his face, trying to force him to attend to her very erect, very sensitive nips.

Jason continued the bites and kisses on a line to her navel. There, the bites became just noticeably harder, the licks more featherlike. In her aroused state, the licks soon started to tickle to the point where she pushed his head lower to end the torment they produced.

Relying on what he had seen on the internet videos, Jason continued moving down her body until he passed through her nearly invisible blonde thatch. His tongue entered the space between her labia, where he found her clitoris.

"Ennhh!!" Meli all but screamed. "Yes! Yes! Right there! O! My! God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Vocalizing her pleasure, she grabbed Jason's head by his hair, holding him against her as she thrust her hips toward the ceiling.

When she stopped thrusting her hips and began to quiet down, he slipped first a single finger, then two into her vagina. Gently moving them around, he found a spot with a slightly different texture which caused Meli to jerk whenever his fingers passed over it. Concentrating his efforts there, he soon had Meli climaxing again.

Just as she started to calm down, he turned her over and pushed his thumb into her back passageway. Her orgasmic scream woke whatever ghosts were still slumbering.

Jason removed his hand and pulled Meli to him, holding her against his body, making as much contact as he could. Her muscles spasming, she tried to push her arms around his neck.

"Omigawd, Jason!" she gasped out, still breathing hard. "What was that? What did you do to me? I have never come that hard before. That last one nearly made me pass out; I think I might have if you hadn't taken your fingers away." She gave him a shy smile. "Now it's your turn."

"Not yet. Maybe not tonight. This night is all about you. All for you."

"But I want to pleasure you like you just pleasured me. I want to put into practice all the ways I read about to pleasure a man, tease you like you teased me."

He smiled at her, a smile full of love. "You will, I promise. But first there's a small bit of tissue we have to take care of, that bit of tissue the spirits have been preserving all year." He pulled her tight against his body and rolled over onto his back.

"Most of the material I've read about this say that this is the best position for cherry popping. It lets the woman control the speed and pressure, and at the same time provides the man with some leverage if he needs it."

"What do I need to do?" She stayed there, stretched out on top of him, her barely-B boobs mashed against his chest, a sly smile on her face.

As he had since Mike's accident, whenever she had a question about her body, or his, or boy-girl relationships, Jason assumed the role of teacher, giving up, for now, the role of lover. It wasn't until Meli started having problems getting into position that he realized she was teasing him. "You little brat," he laughed, pulling her back down to his chest for a kiss.

When they broke the kiss, Meli raised up on her knees, straddling Jason's hips. She reached between her legs to pull his cock into position. When she felt his crown settle in her opening, she flashed Jason a smile which would have illuminated a small village.

Slowly she lowered herself, sliding down his eight and a half inch shaft, her teeth biting into her lower lip. Not quite half way down he saw her wince and pause. She lifted herself up a fraction of an inch, then started down again, proceeding all the way to the bottom of his rod with a low moan.

"Oh, fuck, this feels so good. Promise me we'll always be able to do this." She looked down at her lover. "Promise!"

Jason was lying there, looking up, gazing at her as she successfully accomplished her deflowering. As she lowered herself onto him, he marveled at the heat surrounding his shaft. He felt the resistance, saw her raise and then felt his cock pass through a constriction.

When she hit bottom, he also moaned, lost in his own sensations so that he did not hear her request for a promise. "God, babe, this feels so fucking good; I could stay here forever," he muttered. He reached up and pulled her down to his chest. "You okay?"

"Better than okay. Fucking great. There was a bit of a pinch, and I needed to push a little harder at one point. I could stay like this all night," she said, echoing him.

"I think, I hope you'll like the next part even more. Move your legs inside mine, then squeeze like you need to keep from peeing." She looked at him, puzzled, but complied. He felt the pressure increase around the base of his prick, and holding her to him, rolled over. He repositioned their legs, putting hers over his shoulders. She gave a brief squeek as he slid in further.

When he began the in and out dance, slowly, her eyes grew large, as did her smile. He began to increase the length of his strokes, along with the speed and force of his thrusts. Meli's smile faded as it was replaced by passion.

Jason let her legs slide down his side as he lowered himself into the traditional missionary position. Meli encircled his shoulders and hips with her arms and legs. Pulling him tighter and deeper.

In a few moments she felt the now familiar tension and pressure starting to build in her center. "Omigod, Jason! It's starting...it's coming! I'm going toooo cooommmmming! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooohhhhhhh!" The last stimulated by the explosion of Jason's spend into her love tunnel.

Without withdrawing, Jason rolled to the side, taking Meli with him. Her eyes were closed, but the smile on her face told him all he needed to know. "Sleep, babe. We have all day to do this again." Satisfied that he had accomplished his mission to 'fuck her silly,' he, too, went to sleep.

Had their eyes been open, and directed toward a particular corner of the room, near the ceiling, they might have noticed a small ball of energy bouncing around and flashing, as the five spirits performed their version of the high five.

julybear7
julybear7
2,072 Followers