Jason + Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
She listens in by accident.
1.4k words
4.48
27.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to know this couple Jason and Sarah. Jason was my friend first and then he met Sarah. She was pretty cool, as was Jason. We all got along really well and would hang out a lot. They looked great together. Really good actually. A friend of ours, Ben, needed housemates and it worked out that we were all living in a house together, Ben, Jason, Sarah and me.

One day I'd come home from work early, as my boss had given me the afternoon off. So I'd caught the bus home and was in my room flipping through a magazine and planning to have a bit of a nap. I heard the front door open. I was surprised. No-one usually got home for another two hours or so. I listened for who it was, but didn't reveal my presence. I could hear whoever it was throw their keys on the kitchen bench then move to the lounge room. I heard the stereo being switched on. Then I heard someone speak. It was Jason. "Baby, come here," he said. That's when I heard the second voice. I couldn't hear what was said or who said it, but I knew it was a woman.

I was curious now. I strained to hear further but with the soft music playing and my bedroom door closed, I couldn't hear anything. Frustrated by this, I turned the knob on my door quietly. I hesitated for a moment to see if anyone had noticed, then gently pulled the door open. My room leads onto a hallway, and from the lounge room you can't see my door, but you can see most of the hallway. I stepped into the hall, hugging the wall a bit. I could hear much better now. Quite unmistakably. I could hear the sounds of sex.

I giggled to myself for a moment. Trust Jason and Sarah to both ditch work so they could have the house to themselves. I was about to return to my room and leave them to it when I heard Jason call out. The sound was a cross between ecstasy and agony. It was raw and powerful, and yet surprisingly vulnerable. It stopped me in my tracks. I had never heard Jason like this before. I wasn't sure what I was thinking or feeling, but I couldn't move from my position against the wall. Now I could hear her too. Just soft breathy moans. I could imagine Jason was going down on her, licking her pussy. And his hands...they'd be up on her breasts, cupping her and pinching her nipples. They must be on the sofa, I thought. Or were they on the carpet? Were they lying on each other, their bodies rubbing against each other, hip to hip, legs entwined...or was she sitting on the sofa, with Jason kneeling before her...her head thrown back, her hands threaded through his hair, pushing his head into her wanting more, pulling him back because it was too much...

I slowly turned and sank to the floor. Just listening to them was...strange. I realised with a start that I was sopping wet. Horror filled me for a second. I slipped my hand beneath my skirt and felt my wetness through my underpants. I bit my lip. Sitting there like that – my hand on my clothed pussy, listening to the sounds of two of my best friends fucking. How did this happen again?

There was a change in the living room. Instead of just Sarah I could hear them both. I could hear her still, but her moans had evolved to soft groans. And him, Jason, he was moaning now too. I could tell from the way they both broke off their moans abruptly, simultaneously, then started again, that he was fucking her...and fucking her hard by the sounds of it. Without thinking I let my fingers slip beneath the elastic of my underwear and I felt my hot throbbing pussy and my slick wetness. With my thumb strumming my swollen clit, I thrust my middle finger inside me. As I did I heard Jason say "Yeah baby. That's it." My pussy gushed. It was like he was encouraging me. I slipped another finger inside me. I made my plunging fingers match every hard thrust I imagined Jason was making into Sarah's moist, hot sex.

I was reaching desperation point, and with hurried movements I pulled my underpants down so I could touch myself with both hands, one hand working furiously on my clit, stroking and pinching myself, the other deep inside me, thrusting with Jason. I don't think I was imagining myself with Jason. It wasn't like that. It was the thought of those two together that was making me so hot. Every touch I made on myself I imagined a similar touch on Sarah. I imagined her response, and the way Jason would feel when he saw her enjoyment. I listened to their breathy moans and I could hear the noises of their lovemaking. I could actually hear his penis and her vagina as they came together, and pulled apart. With my legs spread wide, I imagined her blonde hair curled over her shoulders and trailing on her full breasts. I could see in my mind, Jason take Sarah's erect nipple in his beautiful mouth and suck and bite as his hips moved between hers, his naked buttocks thrusting.

In a moment I had come. Just like that. No warning. Just suddenly and hard. In my heady after-climax daze I heard Jason and Sarah come together. Their cries gave me a further buzz as another wave shuddered through me, making my nipples ache and my clit throb. For a moment I sat there in the hallway, my underwear round my ankles, my hands still beneath my skirt. Then I heard a soft laugh and murmur from the other room. I could hear them kissing. In a panic I jumped to my feet, pulling my pants up. They couldn't know I was there. They couldn't know I had heard. And they most definitely couldn't know what I had done. My cheeks burned with embarrassment. Quietly, I slipped back through my bedroom door and softly closed it.

I lay on my back on my bed. My pulse was still racing and I was breathing fast. I couldn't believe what I had just done. But I felt wonderful. I had never felt so turned on before.

I just lay on my bed thinking over what I had heard and imagined. I lay there till the evening came and my room was cloaked in darkness. I heard Ben come home with one of his mates, and the busy sounds of the television on and dinners being cooked. When I heard Jason and Sarah leave the house I ventured out and pretended I had been asleep. I didn't see either Jason or Sarah again that night.

The next morning when I walked into the kitchen they were already up. Jason was making coffee and Sarah was sitting at the table eating toast. They both looked up and smiled at me. "Want a cup?" Jason asked. I shook my head and grabbed my cereal and a bowl. I sat down at the table with Sarah and poured myself some breakfast.

"What did you get up to last night?" she asked.

"Nothing. Big night in," I replied. As I poured my milk I tried not to notice the way her dressing gown gaped a little as she leaned for another bit of toast. I tried to ignore the soft curve of her breast that was flashed at me, oh so briefly. Jason started telling me a story about one of the guys he worked with. He was laughing and acting normal, but all I could think of was how different his voice had sounded yesterday afternoon when he had cried out. Sitting through that breakfast was agony for me. Sarah disappeared to get ready for work, and Ben wandered out scratching his head and looking dazed and in dire need of a caffeine shot.

As I was about to leave I stopped by the kitchen again to grab some fruit. Jason and Sarah were there. The were kissing goodbye for the morning, and as I watched them unobserved, I saw Jason's hand move down to cup her bottom and pull her closer. I saw her press her breasts against his chest and how her tongue reached out for his, licking his lips teasingly before plunging into his mouth. I felt a jolt of excitement course through my groin, and it was then that I knew. I knew that it would never be the same. Listening and imagining wasn't enough. I had to see them. I wanted to watch them. And I wanted to fuck myself while I did.