Jasons and the Johnsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alone Pookie?" she asked. 'Pookie' was her pet name for him. In any case, he was alone. "Are in bed?" He was. A double stroke of luck. She said softly, "I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed tonight," as she played with her soft, wet pussy beneath the sheets. It was so nice to hear his voice as she felt herself down there. It was like she was finally doing it with him.

She didn't know if he was also playing with himself. She knew there was a reasonable chance that she had caught him in the act. She in fact hope that she had. The thought of him playing with himself as she talked to him was kind of exciting. She spoke in her most affectionate, tender voice. She hoped that she sounded sultry and sexy. She hoped that she was turning him on.

And, she was. Jason was not playing with himself when his cell phone rang. He was in fact finishing some homework, but the sexiness of her voice did have the desired effect. He could feel himself getting harder and harder as she talked.

Bridget told him how much she had enjoyed kissing him. How strong his muscles felt. How nice it felt when he held her and touched her. "I particularly liked it when you held my, um." She couldn't finish the sentence.

"Your what?" he asked.

"Don't make me say it out loud, Pookie." She could feel her face flush with embarrassment and arousal. "You know what I'm talking about," she whispered.

"Not really," Jason lied.

"My, um," she said quite quietly, "my breasts," and as she said that, she clutched her right boob in her hand, squeezing it and feeling her nipple harden. "I like it when you hold my breasts; you know, and, um, play with them."

Jason hurried over to shut the bedroom door. He needed some privacy. Bridget had never talked so openly about sex before. As soon as the door was locked he undid his pants and reached inside to grasp his hard stiffness.

Bridget even told him that she saw how hard he had gotten that evening and how she wanted to touch him there, to feel it. Being on the phone made it much easier for her to talk openly. "It sticks out so far. Is it uncomfortable for you?"

Jason brought his cock out of his pants and started to beat himself off, and this time with considerably more pleasure than usual. "No, no, Bridget, it's, um, it's ok."

Bridget was similarly playing with herself as she continued to talk about doing things with Jason. She asked him to be patient with her, because someday, sometime, she would touch him there. She would make him happy. "Pookie?" she asked.

"Yes, Bridget."

"Do you, uh, sometimes, I mean, you know, play with yourself when you get home?" She was now circling her raised hips as she was sliding her finger up and down her slit, as well as around and around her clit.

Jason didn't know what to say in response to that. He was afraid that she would think he was a pervert if she knew he masturbated after being with her, thinking of her. Heck, he was even doing it right now. A moment of confused panic and guilt swept over him.

Bridget though answered for him. "It's ok, you know, if you do. I understand."

Jason gripped himself hard. His guilt washed away. In fact, he could feel his cock swelling even harder within his enclosed fist. She was giving him permission to jerk off. She might not even mind it if she knew he was doing it right now! At least, it was fine with her for him to enjoy himself that way, and he was not about to miss an opportunity like this. It was as if he was masturbating with her in the room, right in front of her.

"I wish I was ready to do it for you, Pookie." She said even more softly, "I think you would like it."

Bridget hoped that this talk was making him excited. It was certainly having a big effect on her. She was getting so hot, so wet. She was now diddling herself with considerable urgency. She could hear the sounds of her cunnie's arousal, the squishy and slurpy sounds as she frantically wiggled her clit as she continued to whisper to him over the phone, talking about how exciting and fun it was to hold him, to kiss him. "Would you like me to touch it, Jason, to play with it?"

Jason felt even more bold. "Do you like it when I touch, um, touch your, your." He had to whisper it. "Your nipples, Bridget?"

Bridget was for a moment speechless. She removed her fingers from her slit to squeeze her taught nipple. "My what, Pookie?" she asked breathlessly. "Say it again," she pleaded. "Please?"

Jason whispered, but this time more assertively, "Your nipples, Bridget. Your stiff, hard nipples," he exclaimed, staring at this own hard cock grasped within his pounding fist.

"Oh Jason," she replied, gasping with each breath. "Would you kiss them for me? Would you?"

"Yes, yes, I would. I would do more than that. I would kiss them, I would, I would suck them." He feared he went too far.

But he hadn't. "I would suck you too, Jason." She couldn't believe she said that. What a terrible thing to say!

Jason could feel the pressure mounting. "What, what would you suck, Bridget?" hoping that she wouldn't say his nipples. He wanted to hear her say it, to just at least say it.

And, she did, "Your penis, Jason." She knew that wasn't right. "Your," she paused, then added very quietly, hoping her parents wouldn't hear, "Your cock. I would suck your cock."

That did it for him. A breathless, "Yea," was all he could muster as his cock spurted its load.

"Wait, wait, Jason," Bridget exclaimed as rushes of passion overwhelmed her. She dropped the cell phone to her side. Her face went flush, her heart pounded, and her little pussy almost gushed with fluid. She trembled with passion as her orgasm swept through her. She gripped her cunt hard with her hand as her head jerked forward and backward, her breathing coming in spasmodic bursts, sweat pouring out all over her.

"I can't, I can't," Jason replied, not knowing that Bridget was long gone. He dropped the phone on the bed as his dick continued to spurt gobs of cum onto his shirt and over his hand. He was making quite a mess. He would have to wash this shirt before his mother saw it. His jism was spraying all over himself, but he didn't mind. It felt so good.

When Bridget regained her composure she told him that she had heard her father in the hallway and so had to be quiet until he passed. She wasn't sure that this really fooled him, but she could not go so far as to tell him that she was playing with herself, although there was a part of her that hoped he knew. However, another part of her felt rather shameful. "I better go now, Jason. I've got classes tomorrow." She said softly, "You have sweet dreams, Pookie."

"Love you," Jason replied. He rarely said that, but it seemed so right, although his hand was sloppy with sticky cum, his chest feeling damp and cool with the wetness soaking through. He hung up the phone.

Bridget closed her eyes, sighed, and drifted off to a blissful slumber.

Madeline's dreams were not so peaceful. She was sitting on her bed, drying her hair. She heard Jason's voice.

"Mrs. Johnson?"

She looked up to see Jason standing just a couple of feet in front of her. She was confused to see him in her bedroom. He had never been there before. She became self-consciously aware that she was wearing only a robe, having just left her shower. She let the towel drop to her lap and used her right hand to clasp the front of her robe to keep it from falling open. She replied, "Jason, yes, can I help you?"

"I don't know, Mrs. Johnson." He was clearly hesitant, uncomfortable, to explain himself. "Uh, it's kind of hard to say."

"Well, Jason, please, feel free to speak your mind. You're my daughter's boyfriend. I will be happy to help you in any way I can."

"It's, uh, it's just that, well, I don't think I can keep this up."

She was confused. "Keep what up, Jason?"

Jason looked away, unable to make eye contact while he explained. "Your daughter, Mrs. Johnson, is so very attractive. I mean, I just don't know if I can resist her much longer."

Mrs. Johnson felt strangely disappointed that he wasn't referring to her. "My daughter is an attractive young woman."

"Yes, she is, Mrs. Johnson. As you can see, I was just with her and I have this terribly hard penis." Mrs. Johnson had no real idea how Jason would actually refer to his erection, but she would herself call it a penis. In any case, her eyes opened wide as she saw the very evident bulge in his slacks. It was much larger than Jason would in fact have, but dreams hardly keep to reality.

"My goodness, Jason, yes, I do see your problem."

"I know, Mrs. Johnson. It aches and aches, and I just don't know what to do with it."

"Well, Jason, Jim and I certainly don't have any objections to young men engaging in the practice of masturbation in the privacy of their own bedroom." Actually, Mr. Johnson would object to that, particularly if Jason was thinking about his daughter. But, in her dream, she was more conciliatory.

"Gosh, I don't know if I could do anything like that, Mrs. Johnson. I mean, isn't that a dirty, wrong thing to do?"

She was reassured that he felt this way. Mr. Johnson would be pleased as well. "Of course not, Jason," she responded. "It's a perfectly normal thing to do," although she wasn't at all sure she really meant it. "I mean, I imagine Jim must have done such things when he was your age, when he was having difficulty controlling himself around me." Madeline though couldn't imagine Jim doing that now and, in fact, she even wondered if he ever felt like it was hard to control himself around her. She wondered if he had ever masturbated. She sighed in frustration.

"I just couldn't do anything like that, Mrs. Johnson. I want to be a good boy. It's not right to abuse yourself like that." To Madeline, it was as if her husband was talking to her as a young man. Jason continued, "I would think Bridget would want it that way. I mean, she might be very disappointed in me if she knew I was doing things like that."

Mrs. Johnson would not in fact be surprised if Bridget would feel repulsed at the thought of Jason masturbating. She and Jim were indeed raising her to be a good girl. Mrs. Johnson, though, had a brainstorm. "Maybe I can help you, Jason."

"Really Mrs. Johnson? I would be very grateful. I really don't know what to do about this."

Mrs. Johnson let go of the front of her robe. It fell open a bit, revealing a very substantial cleavage. She smiled at Jason and opened the front further to display her naked breasts. Mrs. Johnson was quite large, but in her dream they might have been even a bit larger. They were certainly much firmer than in reality. They stood out from her as they did when she was herself a young woman; in fact, they were, in her dream, rather outstanding, prominent breasts.

Jason's jaw dropped in shock and admiration. "Mrs. Johnson, what are doing?" he exclaimed, but nevertheless staring in awe and fascination at the large white hillocks, peaked by quite prominently stiff nipples.

"Don't you like them, Jason?" Mrs. Johnson would feel very insecure and uncertain doing something like this with her husband, but with Jason she could be the one confidently in control, at least in her dream.

"Well, yes, of course, Mrs. Johnson, but isn't this just as wrong?"

"Actually, Jason, this will be good for both us, as well as for Bridget. It won't be like you're being unfaithful to her. I clearly could never take you away from her, nor would I want to. I want it to work out for the two of you and, for it to work, you do need to get some relief in a manner other than self-abuse. I will be helping my daughter protect her virginity, as well as helping you from engaging in any sort of abuse." It might not in fact be terribly logical, but logic is again not a remarkably strong feature of dreams.

Jason was hardly listening to her. His eyes were fixed on those large, white globes. It was evident to Mrs. Johnson that he wanted to touch them.

Mrs. Johnson commanded him, "Place your hands on my breasts, Jason."

"I really don't think I should, Mrs. Johnson."

"Are going to disobey me, Jason?" She said mischievously but forcefully, "Perhaps you would prefer instead a spanking for your disobedience? We can try that as well." The dream was flirting with a radical shift in direction.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on one's predilections, Jason chose to obey rather than receive a spanking. He approached her.

She spread her legs open to provide room for him to get close to those luscious boobs. As a result, her robe opened even further, revealing the womanhood between her legs. Jason hesitated when he saw her cunt. It was as if he had never actually seen one before, at least that was what she thought. His eyes grew wide as he gazed at the sight.

"Have you ever seen one of these before?"

"Golly no, Mrs. Johnson."

"Well, if you're a good boy, I'll let you play with it. For now though, I want you to grab hold of mummies big breasts." Mrs. Johnson wasn't Jason's mother, but at the moment it felt sexy for her to say it that way. She was certainly close to being his mother, perhaps someday his mother-in-law.

Like a good boy, Jason obeyed. He hesitantly and shyly, but with considerable anticipation, reached out and grabbed each breast with his hands. "Oh my," he gasped as felt her soft firm globes. They were so large, so much larger than his hands could grasp.

Mrs. Johnson closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure at the touch of the young man's hands. It had been so long since anyone, even her husband, had felt her breasts like this. It was so nice to have a man, even a young man, touching, feeling them again. Her nipples swelled in passion.

She couldn't help herself. She knew it was wrong but she reached out to grasp his young erect cock through his slacks. She whispered to him, her voice quaking with a breathless desire, "Jason, let me help you. Let Mrs. Johnson take care of you."

Jason was lost in the reverie of pawing her breasts, feeling and needing them with his fingers and hands, exploring their curves, their softness, their pliancy, their heaviness. He whispered in response, "Yes, please Mrs. Johnson, I need your help. Help me be a good boy for Bridget."

Mrs. Johnson pulled down the zipper to his slacks and reached inside the fly to grasp his cock through the cotton briefs. She could feel his stiffness pressing hard against his underwear. She let her hand wander up and down its length. She circled her finger around the bulb. It was so nice to feel a youthful erection yearning for her body.

She removed her hand from his fly and unbuttoned his slacks. She then grasped the waistband of his slacks and pulled them down. Jason instinctively brought his hands in front of himself to hide the evident erection pushing out his briefs. There did seem to be something odd about, perhaps even wrong, standing in front of Mrs. Johnson in only his underwear, displaying a big boner.

"Pull down your undies, Jason."

Jason was nervous, but he complied. He covered his erection as best he could with his left hand as he pulled down his briefs with his right. When his briefs were at his ankles he stood back up and returned his right hand to hide his embarrassment.

"C'mon Jason, show Mrs. Johnson what a big boy you are."

"Yes ma'am," he quietly replied. He took a deep breath and removed his hands. He was now standing in front of her, his stiff cock pointing strong and hard from his body.

"Well, Jason, you are quite the man. I think you will make Bridget a very happy bride."

Jason was quite happy to hear that. He didn't think he was very big. He thrust his hips out further in pride.

She in turn teased him further. "Have you shown my little girl your big manly penis?"

"Golly no, Mrs. Johnson, no ma'am, I wouldn't do that."

"Now don't you be a bad boy and lie to Mrs. Johnson."

"Ma'am, I swear, it's true."

"Well." She paused, letting him squirm a bit. "I believe you." Mrs. Johnson reached out and traced her fingers up and down its stiff length. Jason sighed with pleasure.

"Jason, would you like to see what it is like to have a woman place her mouth on your penis?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Johnson, very much so!" He couldn't believe his good luck. "You would really do that?"

Mrs. Johnson blushed, realizing that she was offering to do something that she normally would never do, not even with her husband. Now, she was actually going to give her daughter's boyfriend a blow job. She asked, "You won't tell Bridget I did this for you?"

"Oh no, Mrs. Johnson, certainly not."

Mrs. Johnson felt a pang of guilt as she bent down to slide her mouth over the purple, engorged head, but she could also feel a wave of pleasure sweep over her as her mouth approached his cock.

Suddenly, however, a large gush of white fluid shot from his cock, rushing rapidly to her face, and Mrs. Johnson woke, feeling sweaty, anxious, and, once again, terribly aroused. She groaned in frustration. She wondered, 'Couldn't my dreams at least finish? Must I continue to be so frustrated?' She felt down in between her legs. She was terribly wet, but also felt terribly guilty, realizing now she had a dream about Bridget's boyfriend. It was bad enough to have dreams about her neighbor, Mr. Peters, but to be having dreams about Jason? She withdrew her fingers from her cunt, loudly sighed, and tried to again drift off to sleep, hoping now to find peace of mind, or at least relief, in her next nocturnal encounter.

Bridget though wasn't having much more success awake. Jason and Bridget had been looking forward to their next time alone, after the time together on the phone. They hooked up after classes, intending to perhaps sneak away before Bridget had to be home for dinner. Bridget was suppose to be home early to help with dinner, but she had told her father that she had volunteered to help Mr. Peters prepare slides for a conference presentation. Mr. Johnson could not deny his daughter's effort to incur the favor of one of the more prominent faculty at Templeton.

However, using Mr. Peters for her excuse was a poor choice. Mr. Peters was a neighbor of the Johnsons and Jim saw him gardening in his yard when Bridget was supposedly working with him. He instantly called Bridget on her cell phone and demanded that she return home immediately. He had never had one of his daughters blatantly defy and deceive him in such a manner.

He was incensed. Actually, that wasn't really quite true. He was in fact in one regard very pleased as Bridget's duplicity provided him with the excuse he needed to thwart Jason's efforts to be alone with her. He did not at all like the fact that Bridget was dating, and he certainly felt that Jason was not the type of boy that would be good for her (although it wasn't really clear whether any young man would meet with his approval). In any case, for her chicanery, he gave Bridget a stern lecture, a sound spanking, and grounded her indefinitely.

Mr. Johnson's crackdown, however, did little to diminish Bridget's interest in Jason. On the contrary, it only increased her desire. She was becoming infatuated with Jason. Bridget had always been a very obedient daughter, never expressing any disagreement or hint of defiance, even passively. However, she had now come of age, and she was determined to assert her independence.

The probation was not easy. Foremost were no more dates until they could prove that they could be trusted. Jason was, however, allowed to visit, along as they were chaperoned. Studying together at the house was acceptable, as long as at least one parent was home, and, even then, the door to her bedroom had to remain open at all times.

Mr. Johnson preferred that they work in the study. He did not understand why they had to do their homework in Bridget's bedroom. The house had a study; the study was precisely for the purpose of studying, whereas a bedroom was obviously for much different purposes. Why not then use the study?