Jasons and the Johnsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had been to her bedroom many times before, but it never seemed to grow old. It was quite the personal living space. He had to look hard to find something that wasn't pink. It was like he entered the bedroom of Elle Woods. When you first walked in you stepped onto an oval pink throw rug imprinted with poodles that matched the coverlet on her princess bed. The wallpaper was pink with little flowers. Daisies? He wasn't sure. The vanity desk was pink (covered with virtually every beauty product imaginable, as well as being adorned with pictures of her friends, including, of course, one of his own; she called it her Brad Pitt picture), the curtains were pink (ruffled valance), and the dresser was pink (adorned with pink framed family pictures). There were all sorts of stuffed animals on the bed, and, naturally, all but a few were pink: pink bunnies, pink bears, pink lions; even a pink panda.

Bridget's pink outfit seemed to melt into the background. It was all a little unsettling, but strangely appealing. The room at least smelled nice. He wasn't sure if it was her butterfly rosewood perfume, lavender bath oil, or the pink rose potpourri.

As Bridget led him into the bedroom though she pointed to the chair by the window and explained the rule. Jason was disappointed. All of the possibilities he was hoping for flew out that window. He glumly sat down. This was even worse than normal, as they wouldn't even be able to steal a few quick kisses.

"Don't be mad, Jason." Bridget could see his disappointment. She didn't want him to feel bad. "Mother won't be out there long. We can still do things."

Jason felt like he was being treated like a little boy who was being told to sit in a corner. He was too old for this. He wondered if Bridget was worth all of this. Well, it didn't take long for him to recognize that she was. She seemed, at least to him, to be the prettiest girl he had ever known. Her large green eyes were perhaps her best feature, although those two cute furry mounds were awfully appealing as well. And, he had been honest when he had complimented her hairdo. It was perhaps outdated. How many girls today wanted a Sandra Dee look? But, in the context of this feminine pink bedroom, it did look very good on her.

"I really do like you hair, Bridget," he said this time with more spontaneity and sincerity.

Bridget flushed with pleasure. "I'm so sorry about this, Jason," referring to the chair. "You're not mad you came over, are you Pookie?"

Jason smiled at her. She was sitting on the bed, a math book in her lap. Her breasts looked so nice in her sweater, like two large pink cotton balls.

Jason looked out the window. Mrs. Johnson was carrying a wicker basket, trowel, and spading fork into the garden. "I'll make a deal with you, Bridget."

"Anything, Jason," Bridget replied.

"I'll stay in this seat if you study without your sweater."

"Jason!" Bridget replied, openly shocked at his suggestion. He had never been so assertive, so bold.

Jason had surprised himself. He had not planned on asking or suggesting any such thing. He had, in the past, asked Bridget, politely, if he could look inside her blouse. A couple of times he had even tried to reach inside. But, he quickly desisted when she expressed her objection. To just openly make such a proposal seemed grossly out of character. However, he was feeling emboldened. Perhaps it was the prior phone call, perhaps the time with Mrs. Johnson, perhaps a rebellion over the chair, or perhaps everything. Perhaps the time was right?

"Jason, I can't do something like that. Mummie is right outside."

Jason noticed that she wasn't objecting in principle to the idea; she wasn't saying no because she didn't want to do it.

"Just as she is watching me, I can watch her. She won't be able to see you over there." He paused and then smiled. "Only I can see you."

Bridget smiled. With that smile Jason knew she would do it. Bridget did want to go further than before and this was perhaps among the safest ways to do it. She could let him see her under her sweater without any fear of things getting out of hand, as he couldn't, or at least wouldn't, leave the chair.

"Golly Jason, really, I don't know. I mean, right here, in my bedroom?" She was looking down at the coverlet, fingering one of the poodles. He could see her pink tennis shoes kicking under the wide skirt as she nervously considered what to do.

"I won't tell anyone," Jason joked.

Bridget laughed. "Golly, I hope not." She could feel her little heart patter with the thought of doing it. She did want to make Jason happy. "You'll stay in the chair?"

"On my honor," he replied.

She looked at the window. While sitting on her bed, she could only see trees through the window. Her mother would not be able to see her from the garden. She looked back at Jason and smiled bashfully. She stood up, turned around, and reached for the hem of her sweater. She pulled it up.

She stopped just as she was about to pull it over her head. She went over to the vanity, being careful not to seen from the window. She took her time getting it over her head. She didn't want to mess up her hair. When she was finished she carefully folded the sweater, placed it on the vanity, and fixed her hair. Jason watched with considerable pleasure as she carefully combed and patted her waves. He couldn't see anything, although the sight of her bare back, shoulders, and bra strap was awfully exciting. It was like he was peeking into her bedroom as she was getting dressed in the morning. She turned to face him, her arms crossed in front of her to protect her modesty. She sat back down on the bed and dropped her arms.

The wait for her to get the sweater off was worth it. She was wearing a thin cotton lavender bra, speckled with little red flowers and trimmed with white frilly lace. It hugged her breasts closely but clearly didn't provide much support. It was not a functional bra. It's purpose was more to flatter and flirt. Bridget's young, firm breasts didn't need any support anyway.

"Do you like it Pookie? It's new."

"It's beautiful, Bridget. It fits the room." That just slipped out. "But, it fits you so much better."

"Thank you, sweety." She leaned back and thrust out her chest. Her breasts were not large but they were firm and delightfully round. Her nipples were poking hard through the thin fabric. Undressing for Jason in her bedroom was quite exciting for her. She turned her shoulders left and right, showing off her boobies with a big grin on her face.

Jason became rock hard. His lips went dry. He licked them. His eyes were wide open as he gazed at her breasts. True, they were still clad within her bra, but it was such an alluring bra that it only accentuated the sexiness of her titties. And, he had never gone this far with her before. Bridget was actually letting him see her in her bra. He crossed his legs, trying to hide himself from her. He then thought about Mrs. Johnson. "I better check on your mother."

It was difficult, very difficult, to turn his attention away from those lavender titties and sweet smile, but he had to do it.

Jason looked out the window. She was in the garden. She was on her knees busily digging for weeds. Seeing the mother, however, did not dampen his arousal, as her breasts were also quite evident. The t-shirt was really quite tight and her humongous breasts were jiggling as she dug. It was even a bit of a wet t-shirt with her building perspiration. If he didn't have an even better show right in front of him he would not have minded spending the afternoon watching Mrs. Johnson garden. She stopped digging and looked up at the window. Their eyes connected. She straightened her back, her breasts wiggling. Mrs. Johnson did not appear to be self-conscious about it. She just smiled and waved at him. He smiled, waved back, and turned his attention back to the breasts of her daughter.

Bridget was watching him apprehensively, biting on a finger, her breasts still looking so lovely in the lavender bra. "Is mummie still there?"

He smiled reassuringly, "Not a problem there."

She smiled in return, a bit of a tease in her expression. "Well then, let's get to studying." She turned her attention to the math book on the bed. She giggled as she opened it and placed it on her lap. This was really kind of fun. "Let's see now, we were suppose to work on finding simultaneously both the third and fourth variables."

Jason took the cue to pick up his book. As he opened it in his lip, he realized that he could use it to hide his hand as he shifted his erection to a more comfortable and perhaps less revealing position.

Studying like this was probably not recommended by the school board, but they grew to feel that it actually worked. Normally they would soon become bored and would distract themselves by talking about, well, just about anything other than the homework. Studying with Bridget wearing just a bra and a skirt provided a nice visual distraction, along with a motivation to continue. Bridget was in fact surprised how much she was enjoying it. She liked catching Jason staring at her boobies. She would scold him when he did, remind him that he was to keep his eye on her mother, but she was very flattered at his inability to resist looking at her. She would in fact encourage him by occasionally fixing the position of a bra strap, casually scratching an itch that caused a tittie to jiggle, and checking to see if the cups were positioned well. Being the center of his attention like this was very appealing. It really made studying worthwhile.

"Pookie," she asked innocently while looking down at her left tittie, "You can't see my nipples through this can you?" She looked at him, smiling innocently as she waited for his answer.

Jason wasn't too sure what the right answer should be. He could in fact see a bit of her nipples; certainly the outline as well as the signs of a dark nub beneath the thin, tight fabric. "No, um, no, I think it's fine."

"Well good, I do wonder if this bra is too revealing." She started to rub and tweak her nipple. "And, you see, when they perk up like this they push out the fabric even harder." When she got both of her nipples to stiffen, she leaned back and thrust out her chest. "See, Jason?"

He did indeed see. The book slipped away from his lap.

"They're poking out all stiff, just like your thing is doing right now."

Jason blushed. He quickly returned the book to his lap.

"Jason, don't be embarrassed. I told you on the phone that it's fine with me if you get a boner. It shows me how much you like me." She swung her shoulders back and forth. His eyes tracked the movement of her breasts. "Now, Jason, you take that book away so I can see your stiffie like you can see mine."

Jason was entirely willing to do it. Just the thought of that phone call helped him to swell further. He could think of nothing better than to openly display his erection to Bridget. But, he also saw an opportunity. "I will, if you do one more thing."

Bridget pretended that she was offended. "Jason. Haven't I done enough already?"

That was true, but as one savors the taste it only makes one want another sip. "Yes, but don't you think you're only half undressed?"

"I am wearing matching panties."

With that remark, Jason was dying to show her his erect cock. In fact, he would be happy to take it out right now, but keeping himself hidden was the only card he had to play.

Bridget, however, needed very little encouragement. Just thinking about showing him her panties was making her warm and wet between her thighs.

"Alright," she said, quietly. "I'll do it, but you have to agree to let me see it." She gave him a little pout. She pretended to complain. "I can't believe I'm doing this for you."

She climbed off the bed, again checking to be sure that her mother couldn't see her from outside. She reached for the clasp on the side of her skirt. Her breasts pushed out and lifted up as she fumbled with the clasp. She eventually unhooked and pulled away the skirt. However, she first used the skirt to cover her entire body. She smiled flirtatiously at Jason as she held it to her body, now covering her bra as well as her panties. "What are you going to do for me, Pookie?"

"I won't give you a spanking," he teasingly replied.

"You won't if I let it drop, or you will? Maybe if I drop it I should get a spanking."

Jason just smiled. He didn't know what to say in response to that.

She repeated her demand. "You know what I want."

Jason moved the book away from his lap. The outline of the round bulb of the head of his cock was very clear, pushing out hard against his slacks. Jason felt a little self-conscious about just showing himself like this, sitting in front of Bridget displaying a gigantic hard-on, but he was also quite happy and proud.

Bridget smiled and let the skirt drop. She clasped her hands behind her behind and cocked her hips.

Jason fell in love again, or at least his dick swelled. Her panties did match her bra, and the lavender, trimmed with lace and speckled with little red flowers, was clinging tightly to the mound of her cunnie. He said quietly, reverently, "You're so pretty, Bridget."

"Do you really like them? My parents don't know I have any panties like these."

"Well, if you're a good girl I won't tell on you."

She tilted her head and swung her breasts back and forth. "You promise?"

"It'll be up to you. Now, let's get back to work."

She playfully stood at attention and saluted him in her bra and panties. "Yes sir." She sat back on the bed and picked up the math book. "You be sure to watch for mother."

He nodded and checked. She was still there, as were her breasts. The front of her t-shirt was now very moist with perspiration and he could see them jiggling and swinging as she dug away in the garden. She suddenly looked up at the window and Jason looked away in self-consciousness, not entirely sure which he was feeling guilty about, looking at the daughter or the mother.

As Bridget sat back down on the bed, her pencil rolled off the opposite side. She got up onto her hands and knees, and leaned down over the edge to retrieve it, her bottom rising up high, her panties stretching across her tender roundness, the little pouch of her cunnie poking out between her thighs. As she was struggling to reach it, Jason said, "Stay like that for awhile."

Bridget's blood was already running into her head as she was bent over the side of the bed, so she wasn't so clear whether she flushed with embarrassment as she held this pose, letting Jason stare at her upraised bottom, clad only in her flowery panties. She was glad she bought them though, and even gladder that she was getting such good use out of them. She didn't know what he was doing back there, as he wasn't saying anything, but it made her very excited to think of him staring at her. She knew the way she was displayed was very naughty, like she was offering herself to him.

"Alright, you can sit back down."

Bridget giggled as she turned around on the bed. She asked playfully, "Did you like that, Jason?" She didn't wait for a reply. She instead pointed at his erection. "I guess your stiffie did like that, didn't you."

He smiled.

She playfully needled him. "Pookie has a big boner, doesn't he."

"Very funny," he replied.

She found that she couldn't take her eyes off the bulge. It looked so big, so strong. She wanted to touch herself, but she couldn't in front of Jason. She said quietly, "Take it out."

"What?" It was Jason's turn to be surprised.

"You heard me."

Jason looked out the window. Mrs. Johnson was leaning back on her haunches, taking a bit of respite from her work. She looked up at the window and smiled as she caught Jason's eye, looking back at her. She waved up to him. Her breasts notably shook and rolled as she waved with considerable energy. Jason's eyes went to them as he returned her wave. He didn't stay there long, as he understood that women could tell when men were looking at their breasts by the direction of their eyes. This was so far away though that she probably hadn't noticed.

Mrs. Johnson had noticed the change in the direction of his eyes. She didn't mind. She even leaned a bit farther back and thrust them out for him, although not so obviously that he could tell that she was doing it intentionally. They were so tightly wrapped by her t-shirt; the nipples were themselves snuggly outlined by the wet, thin fabric.

Jason nervously looked back to Bridget.

She was also smiling at him. "She doesn't suspect a thing, does she?" It was kind of neat to be sitting there, showing Jason her bra and panties, while her mother was watching him. She asked quite quietly, and deferentially, "Jason, please unzip your pants for me."

Jason slid the book between himself and the window ledge. He kept his eyes fixed on hers as he unzipped his pants, unclasped his belt, and undid the trouser clasp. He reached inside and withdrew his erection through the flap in his boxers.

"Oh my," Bridget exclaimed. She was very impressed, and excited. It looked just like she had seen in the pictures, but now so much more thrilling in real life. And, it was so big! It just towered out through Jason's fly, like a big truncheon or battering ram. "Golly, Pookie, you really are big."

Jason knew that wasn't true, but he wasn't about to correct her. He just enjoyed the flattery. It did seem though to swell even further as it escaped the confines of his slacks and entered into the open air.

Bridget particularly liked the big round bulb at the end. It looked so swollen, so red, maybe even purple. She felt an urge to touch it, to maybe even kiss it, but she knew she shouldn't. She said, very quietly, "You can play with it if you want, Jason. You know I said it was ok."

Jason would be more than happy to do so. He had fantasized about beating off in front of her, letting her see him get harder and bigger, and then have her all surprised and impressed as he burst out blasts of cum. This wasn't his only fantasy, but it was the only one he was now in fact close to experiencing.

He looked back out the window. Mrs. Johnson's attention was focused again on her azaleas. Maybe he could this? But, no, it was too risky. He turned back to Bridget. "I can't. She'll notice. I mean, you know." He rolled his eyes in embarrassment as he mimicked the movement of his hand and arm while he masturbated.

Bridget put a hand to her mouth and giggled. "Jason, I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh." She did understand. She didn't really know what a boy might look like when he masturbated, but she wouldn't doubt that perhaps it did require quite a bit of hand and arm movement.

She slid off the bed, got down on her hands and knees, and looked out the window to check that she couldn't be seen. "Maybe I can help you." She slowly crawled over to him on her hands and knees, her eyes fixed on his, a mischievously, flirtatious gleam in her eyes.

Jason looked out the window to be certain Mrs. Johnson was still there. She gave him another wave. He smiled back, just as Bridget reached his feet.

He looked down at Bridget in between his legs. She was looking up at him behind his waving hard cock with those large, round green eyes, Sandra Dee hairdo, and dimpled cheeks.

She giggled. "What are you thinking?"

"How beautiful you look." He was indeed thinking how pretty she looked posing behind his stiff, hard cock in her lavender bra and panties, but he thought best not to add that.

"Stop it, Jason, you embarrass me." Her cheeks did in fact flush, although she was also very flattered. She brought her eyes to his cock. She sighed at the sight of its stiff glory, at least it appeared that way to her. She had never imagined it would look so strong, so powerful. She got up higher on her knees to get a closer look, being careful not to get up so high that her head would appear in the window. "I think I like it, Jason," she said, reaching out to wrap her girlish hand around its masculine girth.