All Comments on 'Jason's Hooker'

by Rabbitrunner91

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

You know....Every story does not have to be a stright suck and fuck. This was a beautiful story and well written. Please continue the good work.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Nice.

A great story of a troubled girl's transformation and her new lease on life. It proves that anyone can change their lives and reach their dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sweet

very good, wisht there was more.....

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
LOVED IT! MY WHAT A WARM FEELING!

Beautifull! A standing ovation! A story that melts the heart! Cinderella/prettygirl with some twists! loved the long lead up to my minds emotional gratification! How could it get any sweeter! Now I am going home to give my wife the longest hug and sweetest kiss! Thanks for putting life into perspective!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i love the story

I loved it was so warm and wonderful

i wish there was more stories like that one

keep writing more stories like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Beautiful

This is a well written story by an author who has experienced love and knows how to detail it as best as can be put into words. You have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Once in a great while>>>

Once in a great while an ertic story brings tears. As a well-to-do male I find the tenderess and true sexiness of evolving love in this story to be superb. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Compassionate Story

GREAT story of compassion and faith in a human being! Nice to see that experiences (sisters plight)have an impact on a person and the way he reacts to a person in need. Erotic and sensitive; well written :-).

Hope to see more from the Rabbitrunner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hope For Orhers

There are thousands of girls and young women out there in plights quite similar to Melanie's. I think there are also men out there with the capabilities and sensitivity of Jason. It is my extreme wish that more of the Jasons and the Melanies of the world do cross paths and bring the growth of self worth, self respect, accomplishment and ultimate re-direction that this story so marvelously illustrates. Rabbitrunner, you have a gift. Thanks for the nice piece of work.

Prof. Ramstein

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with all the other commenters. A beautiful, heart warming story. What a pleasant change from the bruality and rape that seem to be the norm lately. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Tale That Reached the Core of My Being

Young Son:

If your profile is as advertised you have a great literary future ahead of you in what ever venue you choose to publish it in. You truly moved me.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Heart Warming

A truly wonderful story. His wondering what might have happened to her when she said "Please help me" really touches your being. Such a difference her two life paths were.

Great story, Rabbit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Simply Amazing!

That was such a beautiful story. Amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed

A great read and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

warm and beautiful, heart melting.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
I think

you met every element required of an excellent story. Your writing is, or should be, an example to young writers of how a good story is presented. Your writing was beyond reproach in the fact I found hardly an error and if there were any, they were insignificant and did not detract from the story. Thank you for your time and effort to write this story and most of all for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent, Excellent

I really really enjoyed this story! The character development was superb, the sex hot. It was easy to identify with the characters. [Gualterio]

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Nice romantic fantasy. I can believe the rescue part. What I can't believe is his hiring her and being allowed to travel with her for work.

Now THAT is a fantasy. The corporate dragons would never approve. Nor was there really any reason (these days) why a secretary or PA would need to travel with him for the purposes stated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Touching~

A Great Story. I think that this also tells the story of many young hookers out there. They are often in similar plights.

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
Nice, with room for improvement

The basic story is good and sweet. There are several places where you switched tenses that were awkward. Also, the places where there was tension were kind of glossed over to get back to the happy bits as quickly as possible. It would be a better story if that tension was explored further (i.e. getting away from the pimp, her finally telling her back story, her calling her mom, etc.). Also, I would have liked to have seen more of his sister in the story; he's bound to have told her what was going on, and it would be nice to see that reaction, and possibly the two women meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

great story i always like a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this. Think there needed to be some resolution with the pimp though.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Nothing like a good fairy tale

And where else to read it but in Fantasyland otherwise known as Literotica. Thanks for a pause in the day to day routine of shelter in place. 4*

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

Very nice, I wish this author would keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This really is a fairy tale. In the real world, someone with her history would have a lot more issues than just low self-esteem and would probably require extensive therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank You ! To make a long story short, THANK YOU ! This, as with your other writings, proved to be a Great Escape from the challenges of life. As inferred but maybe not clearly stated in comments about your other stories, YOU HAVE NO PEERS !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous