All Comments on 'Jason's Mom'

by sot058300

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sandie8222Sandie8222over 10 years ago
Hot!

Your writing was so exotic, hope you continue to next chapter, to we can see how the rest of the vacation turns out.

I'm so hot right now.....my date tonight won't know what hit him

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Extremely well-written erotica!

Something tells me this isn't your first story. It's too polished and well executed to be a first time work. Loved the slow build-up and eroticism of the moment. The only way to have improved it would have been for Mrs White to have let him cum in her mouth to "avoid a mess". As it was written, however, I have no complaints.

I do hope you won't neglect to continue this storyline. I'd love to read more and see where things lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

A very nice pace, once I started to read it, there was no way that I could have stopped until the end. I do suspect that this is not your first story.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Thank You!

After reading your intro about no page 1 sex, Had my mind set on enjoying the story. Well as stated above "YESSS!!!". This is one of the best storys I have read in a very long time. I don't give out "5s" very often, But I didn't hesitate with this one.

Again, Thank You. Hope you continue to contribute here. You are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's not working," she said, "this place is sort of run-down, isn't it?" She sighed, placing the non-functional remote on the end table. Slipping off the chair, she crawled across the carpet to the television. I stopped paying any attention to the television and watched her supple form cross the floor on all fours, slinking in her thin white pajamas. She pushed at the television buttons, switching the channel, resting on one hand and her knees, feet in the air, toes pointed at the ceiling. The short pajama bottoms left nothing to my imagination—even in the dim light I could see the white untanned lines in the creases between her butt cheeks and upper thighs. Her labia were hanging, little dark buttons on either side of her pajamas bottoms riding up into the dimpled crease of her vagina. She was in captivation to the television, flipping channels, poised, back arched, her bottom pointed right at me. The halter top fell away from her breasts and I had a full view of those too, pendulous orbs hanging towards the floor, swinging slightly as she flicked the channels, backlit by the television.

i was doing ok until this bit how the hell can her toes point to the ceiling while she's on all fours and how can he see down her top while also seeing her gorgeous ass?????

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 10 years ago
Good story

Well done. More chapters?

sammetersammeterover 10 years ago
That was hot

That was hot, although i dont normally comment on the stories unless it really gets me going, so this was one. The way you kept us teasing till the end was brilliant.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
I loved the story.

It was in the right section - mature. I loved the tease and hope for more chapter since she said 'keep it a secret especially if you want it to happen again.'

However with all that said I was reading the tags for this story and found two ludicrous. 'mother son incest' and 'mother son sex' does NOT apply to this story at all. Ashley would have to have sex with Jason and not David for these to apply. I found no evidence within the story to support these tags. I don't know who put the tags up for this story but they don't apply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Top class story

This is the first time I've found myself checking an authors page to see if they've posted a sequel yet. My god, this story was FANTASTIC. I really, really hope there are more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic, realistic & slow burn buildup

Very erotic story with a nice slow (& realistic) build up of the flirting, touching etc. with good attention to the details. Looking forward to chapter 2 & more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

This story is soooo hot! I hope there will be more like it. A good tease can last forever as far as I'm concerned. I'm a man in my 50s and this story has me feeling like an 18 year old. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yummy

need more Ashley, many sequels ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot, very nice!

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Would love to hear about it happening again.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
I don't think Jason's mom

Can stop now that she has started. I really believe that something more happened after their vacation. I would really like to hear about it in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
its a fine literary work thoroughly enjoyable. it cannot be termed as porn material.

it was quite natural to jasons mom and seserves no blemish.

TheTemptorTheTemptorabout 6 years ago
Needs Part 2

They need to seal the deal in a second chapter...

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Good storytelling about two pages to long. But still a entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Big-n-HardBig-n-Hardover 1 year ago

Outstanding story! You could continue his train of thought. His lust for her without all the fake movements towards an actual sex encounter that really didn’t fit the situation. I loved it when her foot was pressed against his cock. Very well done

cgfreez40cgfreez40over 1 year ago

Awesome story, well written. Hoping for part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous