Jason's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have been helping with the horses for another twenty minutes when an accomplished looking Steve and my wife came from down out of the hay stack. Again, stunning Gene my wife had something to say.

"You'll want to wash those blankets really good. This young man knows how to fill a girl with seed."

"A good time was had by all we might say, then? Gene was pleased his customers were happy.

"Once Steve found my g-spot I probably soaked it as much as he did. I'll bring some towels next time for cleaning up. I'd say washcloths, but it's probably going to take towels."

Clair and Steve said their goodbyes and left us with Gene. He looked at me with a big grin.

"So, do you believe me now?"

"I'll never doubt you again, my friend."

"What do you two stay to staying over the night and maybe do the same thing again tomorrow? You can use the phone in the office if you need to call home."

I went to use the phone. The kids were staying for the night with my Mom anyway. I told her we were staying over to help out and that we were having fun.

"He's fucking her, isn't he?"

"What Mom?" I'd never heard her use the word.

"Your wife ... he's fucking her. She's always been a little whore. Maybe she just didn't know it. I don't know what he does to get a woman to spread her legs, but they do it for him. Then they are back for more."

It sounded kind of bitter for a woman that dropped the plate just at the sound of his name a couple of weeks earlier.

"So, are you staying over?" Gene asked when I returned.

"It's all set. Mom is watching the kids."

"Let me get the grill going. We can cook some steaks. T hen get a good night's rest. We'll get an early start in the morning."

The steaks were good. We talked about a lot of things. Gene told some more old stories. My wife loved every one of them. Then we got around to talking about working at the stables on the weekend. My wife had already committed, offering to bring towels the next week. If Clair was coming back with her neat little pussy and tits I was all in. I enjoyed Jessie a lot and would even look forward to another romp with the sisters. Everything my wife had done she was up to doing again ... and again.

"Something I need to bring up." My wife offered. "Guys gave me three hundred dollars today for letting them fuck me. Is that any problem?"

"Not for me. It's good for business. Just be sure not to ask for money up front in case it is a cop. And, if you ask first you are a whore. If they give it to you after, it's a gift from a friend."

We all were tired for various reasons. Gene had showers with hot water. M y wife went to clean up. Gene went with her. They weren't gone enought time to fuck her properly so there must have been another plan.

"I've got two places for us to sleep. I'll sleep in the room in the barn. You can sleep in the camper. Your wife can make her own choice as to where sleeps."

I knew where that was headed. The shower was next to the room in the barn. When I turned off the water I could hear my wife moaning in the room with Gene. He bragged to me the next day that he fucked her twice before going to sleep and twice in the night. Later she confirmed. I looked forward to what might come in on a Sunday.

Sunday was a lot like Saturday. I fucked a fat chick while my wife did her chubby husband. We helped Gene a lot more, but still had fun. My wife took two guys out on a ride and fucked them both from behind standing up while she held on to the saddle. The final score was she had six men and I had four women. One of mine was a seventy year old. She looked good and fucked even better. She rode in tight jeans and a tight blouse. Her tits and ass had some sag which was quickly forgotten with one hot pussy. She had it shaved except a strip above her clit. I sucked the clit first and she about fucked me to death with her cunt.

This went on all summer with us gone every weekend. Gene closed down late October after the fall leaves were off the trees. My wife and I were not any better off as a couple. It was fun to have a spouse to play off on and cheat. As far as liking her any better, I did not.

My wife didn't come down well from all the fucking. At an average of ten partners a weekend she logged over 160 encounters with men. I could brag about scoring over a hundred women for myself. God Bless Gene Petrie! In spite of our experiences it wasn't enough for her. Just before Thanksgiving a buddy of mine was at my house for college football. I should have known something was up when she dressed in a T-shirt with no bra and wore a pair of stretch gym shorts that one of the kids wore when they were about ten years old.

Pete brought the beer. Mainly because I didn't drink much myself. Pete could go through a couple of six packs between kick off and the final gun. As soon as he rang the bell my wife was bouncing to answer. She took the beer from Pete to put in the fridge. When she brought Pete the first beer her nipples were against the T-shirt like thumbs. It didn't go unnoticed with Pete. It made him really nervous.

My wife wouldn't ever watch the game with me. There was always something else to do in the house or an errand to run. This was our second Saturday after the stable closed for the winter. It was Pete's second time to watch the game with me. My wife said she was going to join us, squirming her way in front of Pete and sitting down between us on the couch. She reversed the procedure to get Pete another beer. He suggested she get one for herself. I declined until a later time. I didn't want to be drunk with the two of them.

When she came back in the room both nipples were poking out and her shorts we tight against her pussy mound. It was almost like she was naked. The fabric was clinging to her cunt lips. She was carrying three beers. She sat one down on the far side of the coffee table, handed one to Pete, and opened the other for herself.

"What's the extra beer for?" Pete asked her.

"That's because you are one ahead of me. After I finish this one I'll drink that one before you get another."

The beers went down fast. My wife leaned over the table to get the one she needed to catch up to Pete. When she reached she got her feet apart and her whole pussy was there to see, barely concealed by the thin material of her shorts. There was no doubt she wasn't wearing panties under the shorts. She spun around and sat on the table to drink the beer with her knees between Pete's knees. I didn't need her to be a slut in our own home. I wished the kids weren't with my Mom for the weekend so they could interrupt what was happening. I let it take it's course.

With my wife drinking with him Pete would be out of beers before halftime. Not that either one of them was well focused on the game. She headed to the kitchen to get the last two beers. Pete said he could go out at half time and get some more. While she was gone Pete whispered to drunkenly confide something to me.

"I'd sure like to see your wife naked."

First of all, she was the same as naked anyway. Pete was my friend. What we did at the stables for four months didn't involve our home or friends. She made several thousand dollars on those weekends. Men would give her fifty or a hundred dollars from time to time. If she was going to be a whore here with me now I'll help her out. I went for the higher price.

"Buddy, I don't know why you'd want to do that when for a hundred dollars she'd probably let you fuck her."

"Yeah, right. Like that would happen. Are you trying to get me killed?"

She came back with the last of the beers. Five beers had them both on the way to be drunk.

"Hey, Hon. I told Pete you'd let him fuck him for a hundred dollars."

"Do you have a hundred dollars, Pete?" She sounded interested, but was maybe teasing.

"Not with me. I could bring it over tomorrow."

"Are you ready now, Pete?" she asked.

"Did you want to wait for halftime?"

"Oh, for Christ's sake, Pete. You wouldn't have to miss the game!"

She pulled off her tight shorts and bent at the waist over the coffee table right at Pete's face. Pete stood up, dropped his pants. His cock was already hard from all the teasing. My wife was ready, too. Pete started stroking his cock into her. Pete had a decent cock and kept fucking her almost to half time. He filled her with his cum and she turned around sat on the table with her butt on the table and her feet at the edge. Cum started to flow from her pussy onto the table.

She gave me a look. That's when I realized the stupid cunt hated me as much as I hated her. After the game my wife asked Pete if he wanted to fuck her again. He asked if it was another hundred dollars and she told him it was an all day pass. The fucking whore took him in and fucked him in our bed.

The next day the phone rang. My wife got it. All I could hear was her saying all right. Sure. Come over now, the kids will be home at two. She explained that it was Pete. He was bringing over the money and wanted to know if her could fuck her again for another hundred. Sort of like "This Make a Deal", only with pussy.

A couple of other guys I knew got the same offer. My friend Pete couldn't keep a secret.

The one saving grace was that Spring was coming and Gene would be moving the horses back to the stables. I called him to see if we were still on for another summer of weekends with him. He said we were all set. There was no problem us fucking others if we were on neutral turf and not in our house. I found out I could wait that long. It was to the point someone was going to find her and her men friends chopped up and found in bags in the woods somewhere.

I moved out. I didn't go back. I had my clothes and personal shit and was gone. When the stables were due to open I called Gene to tell him I would be coming by myself to help this year. He laughed and said he understood. When I showed up my wife's car was in the lot. She was still going to be there fucking whenever and whomever she could. The bags in the woods idea came back fresh in my mind.

The weekend work out okay. Women still wanted fucked. The men as well. My wife and I kept our distance and things worked out. I was hoping Clair and Steve would be there. I was so fond of her little cunt from the times before. They missed the first weekend.

The next weekend I got there early. My wife's car was there again. Gene was smiling at me for not knowing she was coming up on Friday nights and he was fucking several times before I got there. But, fuck it. This weekend Clair was there. Without Steve. The hell with the horseback ride. We went straight to the blanket on the hay and fucked in the barn.

It was hot and heavy. No time to talk. Her little boobs and their hard nipples had not changed. Her little slit of a cunt was ready for my hard cock and even more so for my hot load. On our way out of the barn we saw my wife headed down the path to the cabin with a couple of guys. We sat in her car and talked. She and Steve had split up over the winter. She admitted that his hitting her G-spot was nice, but she needed a longer, wider cock smashing against her uterus to make her cum like she wanted to cum.

I told her my wife and I had split and that I had about my own place. She said she wanted to see it. It's funny how things can just happen. Sitting there in the car I told her that I wished I could be with her every day.

"Well, didn't you just say you are by yourself in an apartment? Are you going to show it to me?"

"Sure. I could leave now."

"Okay, I'll follow you in my car. Don't drive too fast or you'll lose me"

I didn't even tell Gene I was leaving. Thirty minutes later we were pulling up to my building. It was a townhouse 4-Plex. I had an end unit. Clair parked beside me. I took her to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and motioned her to go first.

"Aren't you going to carry me across the threshold?"

What do you expect from a twenty year old after a failed marriage? Why the fuck not? I scooped my arm under her thighs and put the other one under her arm with a grip on her nipple that went erect at my touch. Clair let out a silly squeal. I carried her inside. She quickly looked the place over, skipping from room to room.

"I like it. Are you going to ask me to move in with you?"

I was stunned that this could be happening. I nodded my head and smiled.

Another squeal, then, "I'll take that as a yes. We can go get my stuff. But, first, I have other plans."

She took off her clothes and reached for my cock.

"I love being naked with you. I'll be naked all the time! Get over here to this bed."

She shoved me backwards as soon as I was undressed. In a heartbeat she was on top of me and reaching down to shove my cock into that tiny pussy. Maybe I should say it was tiny. She could take all I had to offer. I guess being bald and smooth against her crotch made it look that way. With my cock buried she leaned forward for me to suck on her nipples. Then she sat straight so I could watch her pussy slide up on down on my hard prick. About twenty minutes later I was blasting my second load of the day into Clair.

She pulled up and let my cock fall from her. She grabbed her clothes and put them on.

"Come on. Get up. Get dressed. We have to go get my stuff."

Clair moved in that night. We never went back to the stables. We did settle down after a while to where sex was maybe just once a day during the week and open to how much we could do on the weekends. By the end of the second week I could see that Clair's vagina and outer lips had dropped below her main slit. I'm taking the credit for stretching her out so her lips could hang down. Her little tits and big nipples make me hard just looking at them.

I was eating her out one afternoon and asked why she shaved her pussy. I like pussy hair and wondered how she would look. She let it grow out for me. There wasn't a lot of it and it was reddish blonde. I told her I loved the look. She quit shaving it for me. I can't keep my hands off her. Especially since she meant what she said about running around naked in the house.

I don't know how my wife and kids are doing. Clair and I are both waiting for divorces to be final. We probably won't marry because she doesn't want kids. That sounds good to me.

The last I heard about my wife she was still fucking guys with her hundred dollar daily pass. She has some guy living with her thatis the new best buddy that her johns are telling their wives they are going to see. I have the same attitude I had before the stables changed our lives. I hate the fucking cunt.

One final note. A dog is not a man's best friend ... its a saddle.