Jazz Age Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally knew he liked her legs and she teased him by walking back and forth in front of him as if she was on the stage at the Rendezvous Club.

"You're teasing me, aren't you?"

She gave him a coy look. "I'm not doing anything. I'm just walking around in my underwear."

"Do you like working at the club?"

"Sure, but I want to do more than that. What I want is a job in a Broadway show. You wouldn't know anyone who could give me a job, would you?"

Frank laughed. "I might."

"Really?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, I'm sure plastered. I can't walk straight."

She put a record on the Victrola and wound up the machine.

"The neighbors will complain," Frank said.

"The hell with them, they're all bums."

In a moment Helen Morgan's voice came out of the Victrola horn singing "Baby Face".

Sally brought the coffee out of the kitchen and into the living room, but instead of sitting down with Frank she started humming along with Helen Morgan and dancing. She stripped her underwear off piece by piece, first the brassiere and then the step-ins. She continued dancing with nothing on but her shoes and stockings. The patch of hair on her mound was carefully trimmed and the same dark blonde color as the hair on her head. He wanted to see more of the slit, but he decided to save that for later.

He thought of Charlotte again as he watched Sally. Mrs. Charlotte Wingrave. He thought of all that money Charlotte had. He thought of all the money the rich women in New York had. He hated all of them. He hated Charlotte and he hated all the other rich women in New York. Well you're cockeyed, he thought. Yes he was cockeyed and he hated all of them. When Sally came by, he grabbed hold of her wrist and he pulled her onto his lap. He kissed her lips and he pinched her nipples. Sally giggled and said, "You're the Sheik of Park Avenue, aren't you?"

12