Jazzy Girl Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sang I slowly moved my pelvis under the table cloth, hiding my protruding boner from unwelcome eyes. Bonnie slipped her hand under the table again, as I expected. I whispered to her, "Can we, you know, go back to my place and maybe...?"

"What?" she asked, smoothly stroking me.

"You know - fuck." I said, incredulously. "And don't tell me you don't do that, okay? 'Cause you do."

She giggled. "Oh God I love to see you wriggle." she said. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"No." I said. "Tell me."

She moaned, and bit me on the ear. "Goddamn musicians!" she muttered, and maneuvered herself until she was sitting on my lap.

"Whoa! What are doing?" I asked, spilling half my beer.

"Oh my God shut-up." she said, wiggling her ass over my cock. "Listen to the music." She paused for a moment, took another look around the room, then reached down and lifted up her skirt over her ass and sat squarely over my boner. Something felt very warm and moist.

She wasn't wearing any underwear.

Holy S-word! She had removed her panties while in the ladies room, and now sat on my prick-exposed lap, sans cotton barrier, her twat wet, and puffed open. I could already feel my cock easily slide across her ass crack and smartly pop into her pussy. Once snugly ensconced in her warm hole she grabbed me with her vaginal muscles and let go, then grabbed me, and let go, then grabbed me, and let go, fucking me with her cunt, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, while Julie's voice, Julie's throaty, sexy voice, belted out my lyrics to a room full of strangers who had no idea of how royally screwed I was getting just a few feet away.

"Good Christ in the fucking morning" I whisper-slash-moaned into Bonnie's ear. My face was buried in her honey hair, and I placed my arms around her waist, pulling her little body down into my lap, fucking her without moving a muscle.

I watched the band, trying hard to look inconspicuous, but Bonnie was too tightly pressed against me, and my face was too immersed in her sweet-smelling hair to see much. Finally I was able to peek through a couple of stray locks and caught Julie staring at us during a Jazz solo break. She was frowning, slightly, with a "What the hell are they doing?" look on her face.

I should have stopped. I should have slid Bonnie off my lap and zipped up and counted myself lucky.

Problem was I was cumming.

I shot a good load up into Bonnie's cunt, and she arched her back a bit, squirming her ass around to receive my gift. I knew I had more, but I was waiting, waiting, waiting...

See, I knew the sax solo was almost over, and Julie would finish the song, and I wanted to hear her voice again before I came. But that fucking Dean was having so much fun with his Goddamn saxophone that I had to wait, and wait, and wait...

And just when I couldn't wait anymore Julie belted out the last phrase. Her voice reverberated right through my body and shot the cum out of me, a cannon blast of white jism that blew up through Bonnie's vagina, filling her up with my white spunk, and leaking out the sides. And through it all, through every semen soaked squirt, Julie's intense little eyes were on me - watching me.

The audience broke into applause and I was able to scream and yell at last. "Yeah! Wooooooo! All Riiiiiiiiiiiight!" I screamed in great relief, my cock emptying itself of its cargo. Bonnie's pussy relaxed, its job done, and she managed to slide (and I do mean slide) off my lap, clapping and applauding the whole time.

By the time the second set was finished and the band returned to the table we had ordered a round of drinks (just for the cocktail napkins, which we really needed) and had wiped and zipped ourselves up to a respectable level.

Everyone congratulated me on my song and we talked and drank for another hour or so before saying goodnight, with the promise to call me if they should ever need another replacement.

On the way out Dean placed another fifty in my pocket. "For the song, dude. You keep the rights, but only we sing it. Deal?"

"Deal." I said, shrugging. Hell, it was a sucky deal, but I needed the cash-ola.

Julie didn't say a word directly to me for the rest of the night, but she was pleasant and funny cocked-and-bulled along with us all. I didn't know what she thought had happened between me and Bonnie, but she was definitely curious. Hell, it could have just been my imagination. Still, she gave me another sideways look when we all said goodnight, trying to see some sort of clue in my face. Then Dean swooped her into his big arms and pulled her away, and I wasn't sure that I'd ever see her again.

Bonnie and I walked down the side streets where there weren't so many people, and talked.

"What in the hell are we doing?" I asked.

"I don't know." she said, laughing.

"Well, if this keeps up I know one thing."

"What's that?" she asked.

"You're going to need a bigger diary."

She giggled and slipped her arm around mine. We walked for a long time, strolling up Fifth Avenue, just chatting. Ahead of us I could see the Empire State Building, its top lit up in autumn orange like a pumpkin on a stick.

"You know, I've never been up there." I said, nodding my head towards the skyscraper.

"The Empire State?" she said. "I went once, as a little girl. You should go one day."

"I'd like to." I said. "But at night. See the lights of the city. Check out Broadway. Must be cool."

"So go."

"Nah." I said. "You gotta' have a reason to do something like that."

"Like an out of town aunt?"

"Right." I laughed. "You've got to take somebody. Or have somebody take you. An event, you know."

"It's getting cold." She said.

We turned back and walked together in silence for a while. Finally I stopped in front of a three story brownstone.

"My building." I said.

"Oh." she said, disappointed.

"Oh?" I aped. "Does that mean..?"

"I'm not coming up." she said. "I'm sorry. I can't. I have to get home."

"Bonnie, baby, I don't think I can let go of you."

We kissed. But something was wrong. She was tentative, uncomfortable.

She pulled away.

"I have to tell you something, Freddy." she said, using one of those phrases that never bring any good news. "I shouldn't have given you my number last night, because - I'm not free."

"You're married?"

"Engaged."

I should have been more upset, but I wasn't. I figured it couldn't last. I just wanted it to last a few more hours. I think I could have talked her into it, but I didn't. (Damn me if I'm not, underneath the leather pants and outré' libido, a hell of a nice guy.) So, I let her go.

"Then thanks. I've had, gee, a real swell time." I said, aw-shucking my way out of an uncomfortable moment.

"Don't make me laugh, you bastard." she giggled. "Damn musicians. Freddy, darling, dear, you are the sexiest man I have ever known and I am going to think about you long and hard tonight."

"What does that mean?"

"I'll call you tomorrow, and tell you. Okay?"

"Okay." I said.

She kissed me on the cheek, then squirmed a little bit, like she had to pee. "I'm dripping." she said, looking around to see if anyone was watching. Then she pulled out her panties from her purse, and quickly slipped them on. "Never had a pussy this soaked before." she said, then added, "Holy shit, I don't think I've ever said anything like that in my life! Look what you've done to me. Oh, God, goodnight, goodnight, kiss me once and then get in your building before I rape you on the stoop."

I kissed her and went inside, just as she asked.

I jerked off three times that night, and didn't get to sleep until eight o'clock the next morning. I woke up around three p.m., had a little breakfast/lunch/dinner, took out my guitar, and wrote five songs. Five songs! Good ones, too.

At five o'clock the phone rang. I picked up.

"Hello, Freddy. It's Bonnie. I've been thinking about you. Let me give you my address..."

To Be Continued...

12