18 and Horny

Story Info
Naive 18 year old seduced & abused by older men.
11.5k words
4.24
252.9k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roxymoves
roxymoves
420 Followers

Thank you to Smoothed for his generous editing assistance.

CHAPTER 1: KEVIN

Kevin and I both just turned 18. We've been dating for nearly six months, the usual teenage dates—pizza and movies—but we still haven't taken it past kissing and a few sloppy gropes. I like him, but my hormones are raging. I'm ready to get things moving. I don't understand what the holdup is. The prom is a week away, and I have a proposition for him.

"Kevin, you know how the prom is next week?"

"Yes..." He's instantly on guard about what I'm going to say.

"I have an idea of how we might celebrate, just you and I."

"Ok."

"Let's get a motel room, make it memorable." I put my hand on his chest and smile up at him. "We could have fun together."

"Are you sure you're ready for that?"

"Absolutely. We've been together a while. I want to share this with you. It would be the perfect belated birthday gift."

A grin takes hold of his face. "Then I think we'd better give you a birthday you won't forget."

It's tricky to line up the night. I have to get Jennifer to agree to lie and say that I'm going to her house after the prom. Since her parents are out of town that night, my parents won't be calling Jennifer's parents to check up on me. Jennifer's older brother, Kyle, agrees to buy us a bottle of peach Schnapps after we convince him it's just for us two girls. And finally, I spend half a day at the mall finding the perfect little lace teddy to surprise Kevin with.

Prom night rolls around and I'm ready for my big night.

The prom itself is fine, but our private after-party is horrible.

Kevin is sweet, like always, but that doesn't do what I'm looking for. His kisses are sloppy and desperate. His hands knead my breasts like raw dough and twist my nipples like stubborn screws that refuse to be loosened from their holes. When it finally comes to the sex, he is an inexperienced Neanderthal.

He doesn't even think of going down on me, but I'm too excited to get to the sex to care. I'm eager to lose my v-card; my legs couldn't be spread any wider. "Just stick it in me."

He rolls on the condom.

He puts his dick in me and starts slamming around inside, plowing in and out. There's no rhythm, no rhyme or reason. He comes almost immediately, filling the condom with his seed and leaving me feeling empty.

But he's not done. Almost immediately, his dick is up and raring to go. He slaps on another condom, shoves his dick inside me, and starts jerking into me helter-skelter.

After three rounds of his dick blindly carving out my pussy, he pulls off the condom and masturbates himself.

"Can I come on your tits?"

"That's fine."

He pulls at himself one, two, three more times till his hot, milky semen shoots across my breasts, all over my chest, my neck, and up to my chin and lips. Happy fucking prom night. Happy belated birthday.

*

The next day on the phone, Jennifer wants all the juicy details. No way I'm telling her that my first time was a bust. Nor am I throwing my boyfriend under the bus for being a terrible lay. Jennifer is a gossip, and by the end of the day everyone would know that Kevin couldn't satisfy me.

"So, how was it? Tell me everything!"

"It was the best thing ever, lived up to all my expectations."

"Did he go down on you?"

"Of course. His tongue is like liquid gold."

"OMG I can't believe it! What about the sex?"

"Heaven. His dick is perfect, and he knows just how to move it."

"Did you come?"

"Better than that, we came together. It was romantic."

"I'm so jealous! You lost your virginity with the hottest guy in the school, the football captain! You will remember that night for the rest of your life!"

"Yeah, I'll remember it all right." But not for the reasons she thinks.

CHAPTER 2: JEFF

About a month after the prom, I have to work. I'm a reception at a local health club. It's a good gig, because I get to use the equipment for free. Even though my boyfriend is in high school, I have a thing for older men, and I see a ton of hot ones at the club.

Monday evenings right after work get busy, everyone trying to work off the damage they did over the weekend. I'm a little frantic checking people in to the club, when in walks the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. He's at least six feet, built like someone who knows his way around a weight room, piercing blue eyes, and dimples for days. I'm cute, but I don't rate in this guy's league, plus he's way too old for me. He already has a little salt in his dark brown hair. None of that keeps me from flirting.

"Hi there. You're new here."

"I am. My old gym ran a special on memberships and started getting too crowded."

"Lucky us that you'd come here."

"I also heard that the receptionists at this club were a lot hotter. And from what I'm seeing so far, I'd say that rumor is true."

My cheeks are red, and I'm out of cute retorts.

"I'm Jeff, by the way."

"Christina."

The line behind him is starting to pile up, so I check some more guests in. Jeff sticks around.

"Beautiful name."

"Thank you."

"What does a beautiful girl with a beautiful name do for fun?

"I'm in high school, so mostly high school stuff—cheerleading, yearbook club, prom."

"You're in high school? I would have guessed college. How old are you?"

"I turned 18 a little over a month ago."

"We'll have to have a belated celebration."

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with a total stranger to celebrate, but I like his confidence.

"Until then, let me take you to dinner. Are you working tomorrow night?"

"No, but that's a school night. I'll have homework."

"Come on Christina, cut lose a little. We'll have an early dinner, and I'll get you home in plenty of time to get your homework done."

He pulls out his phone. "Type in your address. I'll be there are 6:00."

I spend the rest of the evening in a haze, glancing over my shoulder to try and catch a glimpse of Jeff working out. He takes off his sweatshirt when he lifts, and his torso and arms are pure muscle. So different from Kevin's softer, bulkier frame.

On his way out the door, Jeff throws me a wink, "See you tomorrow, sexy." I feel a little guilty since I've been dating Kevin forever, but I've never had anyone call me sexy before. The heat from his wink and his cocky comments crawls between my legs, leaving a warm wet spot on my panties. Kevin has never done that for me.

*

I can't decide what to wear. I finally settle on a red sundress that has ties on the spaghetti straps. It's sexy but not over the top. I put my long hair up in a bun and dab on extra makeup to try to look older.

Jeff shows up on a black motorcycle, which catches me off guard. I've never been on one before. Giving me a little smirk, he tells me to keep my arms and legs wrapped around him, and to lean into the curves. My parents are still at work, so there's no weird introductions.

"Do you like Italian food?" he asks me.

"Love it."

"Perfect. I know a place."

The Italian restaurant is a hole-in-the-wall with seven tables. Jeff seems to know all the staff, and the cook comes out to greet us.

He orders a bottle of red wine and pours me a glass. I keep my voice low when I remind him, "I'm not old enough to drink."

He gives me another one of his now-infamous winks and assures me, "Don't worry about it. You can get away with a lot of stuff when you're with me, babe."

I tell him I need to take it slow on the wine because I've never really drunk much. But every time I take a sip, he refills my glass nearly to the brim. I'm quickly warm all over and giggling too much at his stories.

When the waitress comes by, Jeff tells her to keep the menus, because we already know what we want. We do? He orders for me, and I feel a little miffed and taken care of at the same time.

"She'll have the manicotti, and I'll have the veal."

"Isn't veal bad for the animal? I mean, aren't they mistreated?"

"Babe, any animal we eat is mistreated at some point. It's like a lot of things in life: you've got to learn to just sit back and enjoy it."

Hmm, I think that one over.

"Like the motorcycle. Some people see it as dangerous, but some people like the way it feels between their legs. Did you like how it felt between your legs?"

I'm shocked by his question and not sure if he intended it to sound the way it did. "It was more fun than I would have thought."

"What about the power, the vibration, the way the seat ground into you? Did that turn you on?"

Now I'm blushing, from the wine, or his questions, or both. "I guess so."

"We'll have to do it more often then."

Just then, I'm saved when the plates arrive. He did a great job picking my food, because it is delicious. At one point, when a string of cheese drips onto my chin, Jeff reaches over to slide it into my mouth. He lets his finger rest on my tongue a moment longer than it needs to, and I can feel my panties dampen at the intrusion.

He orders a second bottle of wine like he's ordering a bottle of water. I move beyond tipsy to flat-out drunk. Everything he says is funny and charming. I find myself stroking my chest and playing with my earrings, trying to catch his eye at my femininity.

When the bill comes, Jeff picks it up without hesitation. It's so different from going out with Kevin, who always insists on splitting the bills since we're both in high school and make next to nothing in our after-school jobs. Jeff is a real man, and it's nice to be treated like a real woman.

I stumble my way out of the restaurant, with Jeff's arm wrapped around me for stability.

"Careful, babe, I think we need to build up your tolerance."

"Yeah, not used to alcohol." I slur.

"We'll just have to do something about that. Help you grow up a little bit."

His motorcycle is parked on the dark side of the building next to the wall. Placing his hands against my hips, he leans me into the wall.

"You're a beautiful woman, Christina."

"Thank you." I am beaming inside.

"There are things I want to do to you. Naughty things. Things to make you feel good."

"Like what?"

"Like things I want to surprise you with. I'm going to treat you like a princess for a month. And then I'm going to show you how good I can make you feel. Sound good?"

"Sounds great." For once, a man who will treat me like a woman, not a high school girl.

Jeff leans his hips into me. I am tantalized by the feel of his erection pressing against my stomach. He reaches around and grabs my ass, pulling me into him. He brings his lips to mine, a soft but possessive kiss. I am lost in the feeling of his body pressing against mine.

He reaches up with one hand and in a swift motion like a butterfly fluttering over my shoulder unties one of the bows on my spaghetti straps. That side of my dress falls to the side, revealing too much of my breast until I catch the fabric in my hand. His smile turns crooked and he says, "The next time you wear this dress in front of me, both of those straps are going down." He leans over and kisses my shoulder, grabs my hand, and guides me toward the motorcycle.

On the ride home, I pay attention to what he said about the motorcycle putting pressure between my legs, vibrating, making me hungry for him. It is almost too much to bear. When we get home, he kisses my cheek but doesn't walk me to the door.

"Bye, babe, I had fun."

I'm still too drunk to be much of a conversationalist. "Me too."

"You free tomorrow night?"

"I get off work at 7:00."

"I'll pick up you there."

*

I'm on cloud nine and want to tell everyone, but I know I can't. I don't know how old Jeff is, but I know he's too old for me. I can't concentrate in school, can't wait for work to be over, can't wait to see him.

He shows up looking delicious in a pair of blue jeans stretched out over his long legs and a forest green t-shirt that does nothing to hide his muscles.

"What are we going to do?" I'm dying to know.

"I know this nice secluded park that has lots of flowers this time of year. I thought we'd pick up some sandwiches and head there for a picnic."

Kevin never thought of these romantic things. "Sounds perfect."

We take his bike to the best sub shop in town and order huge turkey subs, chips, and drinks. Again, it's such a small thing, but Jeff picking up the tab without batting an eye makes me feel so feminine and taken care of in a way Kevin never made me feel.

Jeff was right: the park is beautiful, abloom with spring flowers, and absolutely deserted. There's a picnic table under a small cabana where we go for our dinner. Jeff practically tosses the sandwiches aside and starts kissing me with intensity and force. His lips are unbridled, his hands unforgiving. I gasp when he takes my breast, then moan when he lays me down on the bench. My legs fall to either side of the bench, and he leans against me, his groin pressed into the V of my jeans. I can't stop my body from responding, my hips from grinding up, my hands from pulling his hips closer into me. His hand is up my shirt, caressing my breasts in a way they've never been caressed before. I can't help but compare him and the only other man I've been with, and Kevin falls embarrassingly flat. Kevin mauls my breasts and inflicts pain on my nipples. Jeff, on the other hand, is tender and sweet, rushing blood across my chest and straight to my vagina which is yearning for him.

It occurs to me that I don't even know how old he is. "How old are you?"

"Thirty-one."

Thirty-one? I don't care if he's 61. This man rocks my world. We belong together.

He seems to hesitate, and I try to quell any concern. I cradle his face. "Age is a number. You and me, we fit. We can't let this go just because of a number."

"Sweetheart, I couldn't agree more."

"So you told me we were going to celebrate my 18th birthday, even though it happened before I met you."

"For your belated birthday, you let me wine you and dine you and make you feel good.

You let me give you the most beautiful, sensual birthday gift you've ever had."

The smile on my face is a mile wide. "Deal."

*

Jeff and I spend the weekend at the beach. He brings a couple water bottles filled with rum and Coke. I get buzzed and handsy, giggling at his every silly comment.

We run into the surf. When we're deep enough that no one can see, I wrap my legs around him and grind my pussy into him. He groans and whispers filthy things in my ear. "If you keep acting like a filthy slut, I'm going to fuck you up the ass. You know naughty girls like to fuck their boyfriend's friends." I'm too drunk to take him seriously. I throw my head back, my hair floating in the ocean water, and laugh like he has said the funniest thing imaginable.

On Sunday, we invite my friend Jennifer and Jeff's friend Bryan. The guys show up to pick us up in Bryan's Camaro. Jeff and I squeeze in the back while Jennifer and Bryan have more room in the front. I'm basically sitting on Jeff's lap, his left hand between my legs and his right hand under my ass. Jennifer looks back a couple times and makes a face: she doesn't approve of our PDA. Ha! Wait till we get to the beach.

Bryan tries to put the moves on Jennifer at the beach. She asks me to walk over to the restroom.

She's all but screaming. "What is up with this? Jeff is way too old for you, and Bryan could be twice my age. Jeff won't keep his hands off you, and in case you haven't looked at your driver's license lately, you're only 18 years old!"

"Jenn, I'm just having fun. Jeff is a great guy. So much more a man than Kevin ever was. Aren't I allowed to enjoy being treated like a lady for a change?"

"I'm worried about you. These guys are a lot older than we are. You have to wonder why they aren't dating women their own age. This just doesn't feel right to me."

I'm starting to get pissed off by Jennifer's holier-than-thou attitude. "You know what, Jenn, if you don't want to be out with us and have a nice time with some gentlemen, we'll just take you home."

Jennifer has known me since first grade, and I've never talked to her like this. "Let's just make the best of the rest of the day. Maybe once I get to know Jeff and Bryan better, I'll feel good about the situation."

We buy four ice creams on the way back to the beach. Jeff and I basically share ours, nibbling each other's cones and trading licks between kisses. Bryan tries to follow suit, urging Jennifer to lick his tongue after every bite. She'd rather bite his tongue than lick it. It's going to be a long day.

Jeff and I go to the water, me entwined around him. He asks me what's up with Jennifer. "I think she just prefers guys her own age."

"Bryan's a good guy. He can treat her better than any 18-year-old."

"I'm sure, but that's just Jenn. How old is Bryan anyway?"

"He's 36. Most of my friends are older than me. You'll meet Nathaniel. He's my best buddy and he's 43. It's a weird coincidence how it turned out that my friends are older. Like you—your boyfriend is older, and that just kind of happened between us."

Did he just call me his boyfriend? I feel warm inside, like I've been stung by a jellyfish, a good kind. I have a boyfriend, and he happens to be 14 years older than me. And we're both ok with it. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

CHAPTER 3: EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY BELATED CELEBRATION

It's finally time to celebrate my birthday with Jeff! I've been waiting for this day for all my life, and it seems like Jeff has too. I tell my parents I'm spending the night with Jennifer, who reluctantly agrees to cover for me. I plan to spend the night with Jeff.

He has the whole evening planned. We head down to the beach for the sunset, glorious pinks and purples washing over the waves. Jeff kisses me, a soft, romantic kiss that I could swear means he loves me.

Then we head back to our little Italian restaurant. As is our habit, we order too much wine, and I drink too much. I tell myself I drink extra so he won't drink too much and drive drunk, but mostly I like the feel of being out of control

Jeff puts me on his bike. I focus on the vibration on my clit and his body squeezed around my arms and legs. I could stay like this forever.

We finally get to his place, where I've never been. It's a little run down, which surprises me. But his bed is comfortable, and that's all I care about. He slowly kisses me with my clothes on from head to toes, making me squirm as I'm aching for him to take my clothes off. After what seems like forever, he undresses me as he moves back up my body, pausing to pay extra attention to my inner thighs, my mound, my breasts.

On his way back up, he spreads my legs to admire my vagina, inhaling my scent and licking my lips. He runs his soft lips and stubbled chin along my slit, the sensation of gentle and rough searing my core. He spears his tongue deep into my hole then puts his entire mouth on my clit, sucking and circling until I'm grabbing the back of his head and begging for more. He pierces my channel with two demanding fingers, plummeting in and out, in and out, till the pressure of his fingers in my hole and his mouth on my clit are more than I can take, and I am screaming and bucking, fucking his face in desperate release. I scream his name, "Jeff, yes, now, baby, now," until his face is quivering on me, urging on my orgasm.

As last, he can take no more, and he pulls out his cock. I look down and see it is full of blood, the veins popping out, thick and hungry for release. Fat drops of precum drip off its tip. The only other penis I've seen is Kevin's, which was much smaller. I have a momentary panic that Jeff won't fit.

I frantically search the bedside table. There's no condom. Why doesn't he have a condom? I should have told him I'm not on the pill. Oh shit.

He takes no time but eases himself into my waiting pussy. He fits, but the initial thrust is invasive, painful, and breath-taking. I grab his headboard to try to pull myself back from him while he pulls out.

roxymoves
roxymoves
420 Followers