Jealousy Explained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we took each other's chick cherries," she answered, giving a little laugh. I loved the sound; it meant that everything was going to be okay.

"Yeah, and just so you know, I don't plan on crawling into any other girl's bed, okay? This is completely between you and me, nobody else. This is for us," I kissed her again. "This is a best-friends-only type of thing." I giggled as she poked me.

"Well, I should hope so! I don't need you turning into some sort of slut on me," she said, increasing her tickling. She grew serious for a minute and cocked her head looking at me. "Was this a one-time deal, Kay? Could it happen again? Does this make us gay or anything?"

"Let's not over-think it, okay? Whenever you feel the need for a little extra...attention from me, so to speak, you just let me know. And no, I don't think this makes us gay because, like I said, I'm not going to run off and screw other girls now. I dig guys too much for that! Besides," I said, still feeling like teasing, "it's going to be your turn next time so it better happen again."

"Oh, really?" she said, her hands going from tickling to sliding down my sides and hooking thumbs into my thong.

"Yeah, really," I said, as she slipped past the flimsy excuse for underwear.

"Well, what do you think of this?" she whispered, as she began to return the favor.

"I think," I gasped out, "that I'm not going home today."

"I think you're right," she answered.

12