Jean Engels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your panties off and put them in your mouth, I don't want you waking up the whole house."

"Don't hit me hard, I just want to play around and see what it's like. I'm not into anything heavy. I don't even know why I'm letting you do this to me."

"Probably because you want to suck my pussy and you know I have to spank you first so you won't turn out to be a queer girl."

"But I am queer for you. Spanking me will only make me want to suck you more."

Frieda heard the harsh sounds of flesh being slapped and her pussy moistened at mental picture of her daughter spanking her little pick-up. She could not help but pull her nightdress up and use her hand to caress her cunt. She was leaning with her back to the door, her nightdress up to her waist, frantically churning at the apex of her thighs when the door suddenly swung open. She sprawled into the room with her fingers still embedded in her soaking wet pussy.

"Mother! What are you doing? Eavesdropping?"

"No, I heard some strange sounds and was trying to see if you needed help or something."

"And you thought playing with your pussy would help? I could hear the door creaking with your weight."

"I heard what you were doing to her, it was so erotic...I couldn't help but get a little aroused."

"You've been very naughty, Mother, eavesdropping and playing with yourself. You better get your panties off and in your mouth. I think you need a spanking, too."

"Not...in front of... your little girlfriend. I would be too embarrassed."

"Don't worry, Mother, she's going to get some more herself when I finish with you. You want her to stay so you can see that, don't you?"

Frieda realized that she would give anything to see her daughter spank her girlfriend, even what little dignity she had left. She stood up, bunched her long nightgown around her waist and worked her panties off.

"Good, Mother, now pick them up and stuff them in your mouth. I'm going to spank you very hard for your naughty behavior at my door and we don't want to wake up your husband. I would not like to have to tell him that you were eavesdropping on your daughter playing with her girlfriend and became so aroused that you had to masturbate yourself. That wouldn't say much for your level of sexual satisfaction with him, would it?"

Frieda nodded her head meekly in agreement and stuffed her panties completely into her mouth.

"Ohmigod, Mona, are you really going to spank your slut of a mother and let me watch?" the girlfriend squealed.

Frieda had wondered why Mona always kept one of the straight backed dining room chairs in her room and now she realized why as Mona sat down naked on the chair and motioned her over her lap. "Just pull your nightgown over your head; I want your tits to be hanging free in case...er...Alice wants to fondle them while I spank you. Don't you like her marvelous big breasts?" Mona said to Alice.

Alice came around to where Frieda stood, still naked, and moved to the other side of Mona where Frieda's head would be.

Instead of making a firm lap with her thighs together, Mona purposely spread her thighs wide and when Frieda was drawn across her lap, she was pushed forward until their pussies were actually rubbing together. That alone, feeling her daughter's darling pussy against her own almost drove Frieda to the edge of orgasm. As she settled into the accommodating lap, Alice bent to reach her breasts and began squeezing them fervently, driving the mother to further distraction.

Mona began a sound spanking of her buttocks and Frieda felt fiery pain in her backside but that was offset by having the young girl playing with her breasts the whole time. Soon Mona established a rhythm and Frieda realized that her daughter had achieved a very clever technique. She would lean back with each blow, hunching her hips up, bringing their pussies hard against each other. It was as though she was not spanking so much as driving the victim's cunt hard against her own. She realized that her daughter must have spanked a lot of young girl's asses to become so adept. She was just melting in motherly pride as her daughter beat her ass and Alice roughly fondled her tits. Soon she was way over the edge and began a spasmodic series of orgasms as the two young girls continued to have their way with her.

Then Alice moved her hands from under her shoulders to behind her arms, maintaining the contact with her big titties as she stepped slightly forward to push her soaking pussy right into Frieda's nose. Frieda turned her head sideways and the girl began to thrust against her mouth. Distraught from her series of orgasms, Frieda felt obliged to put her tongue into the wet cleft and slurp at the girl's flowing juices. She felt the young girl expected her to do this and her daughter would want her

to appease her girlfriend.

"Mother! What are you doing? I didn't say you could suck her pussy. You are such a nasty slut. If you're going to turn into a cuntsucker, you could at least suck mine since I'm doing all the work." She pushed her mother to the floor between her spread thighs and Frieda could only transfer her homage to her daughter's cunt and she hardly missed a lick.

After that night of extreme, unequalled erotic ecstasy, Frieda could never stay away when she heard a car drive up and the drunken, girlish giggles. To get away from the powerful compulsion of her daughter's affairs, she convinced her husband that they should travel. To intensify his interest, she made arrangements to go on trips that were thinly disguised swinging parties. They visited the most hedonistic vacation spots on the planet and her husband grew less and less interested in his lab and finally forgot it altogether.

Mona grew less inclined to buy her own place. She loved the freedom she had when her parents were gone and even when they were there, she would always manage to find ways to get her mother's dress up and panties in her mouth for an erotic interlude with her hairbrush or belt. Frieda could not deny her when she wanted to give her a spanking and found herself more and more craving to bury her tongue in her daughter's pussy. To avoid debasing herself any further, she insisted on almost constant travel.

However, she did not avoid debasing herself. She was drawn to swingers who were aggressive and dominant. She met a woman who made flagrant comments about her beautifully rounded backside that was in such a need of a spanking. Her episodes with Mona had fueled her fetish and she was unable to resist the woman who wanted to spank her.

The arrogant bitch named Elsa even insisted that Frieda submit while their husbands and the woman's daughter watched. While she was at the height of erotic arousal over the mother's lap, the cheeky girl, Jill, came over and rubbed her bare pussy in her face until she finally gave in and sucked the her pussy. Jack Bates was disgraced as the woman's husband, Fred, made disparaging comments about his slut wife and how his wife could make her take her panties off any time she wanted.

When Frieda began to suck off the daughter, Jack was so completely humiliated that he could not refuse when Fred told him to drop his pants and bend over the coffee table. Although he had never thought much about men as sexual partners, he became quite aroused by the crude way the roughhewn man handled him and reached an orgasm from being fucked in his ass. To his and Frieda's surprise, he found himself begging Fred to fuck him again and Fred said he would if Jack could suck his cock good enough to get another hard on. Jack found himself learning to give excellent blowjobs as he had to compete with Elsa and Jill and Frieda for any attention from Fred.

They made many hedonistic trips with the trio and Fred would pick them up in a big limo where Frieda would crawl under Elsa's skirts while Jack unzipped Fred. Jill would usually give them both a good switching to keep them focused on their duties.

12