Jean, Rediscovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to fool around with him?" Michael asked.

"Michael, I just got here," I said. "I'm still not sure if this was a good idea." I realized I wasn't talking to his face. I was talking to his impressive cock."

"Okay, well..." Michael said. "If you were wondering what it'd be like to be with any of my friends, they're all for it."

"What?" I asked.

"They all want to have sex with you, so if you're up to it, you can be with whomever you want," Michael said.

"They won't get jealous, either," he added.

"I was actually thinking of talking to Dru for a bit," I said. "I wanted to ask him more about the night when I apparently lost control, as well as my bra and panties."

"Ummm, about that..." Michael started. Linda interrupted whatever he was about to say, next.

"Mind if I cut in?" Linda asked me without expecting an answer. She kissed Michael on the lips while she stroked his shaft. Within seconds, she was on her knees with his dick in her mouth.

"I guess we'll finish our talk later," I said, as Linda deepthroated my son just a few feet in front of me.

Marjorie put a hand on my butt and guided me to the Jacuzzi.

"Why don't you relax in here for a bit?" Marjorie said. "When you've had enough of the bubbles, come inside and shower off. I'm letting everyone wear bathrobes until the place warms up enough to go without, again."

I carefully stepped into the Jacuzzi, opposite Eric, Greg, Terry, and Dru. As I sat down, Marjorie took Danny by the hand and led him inside the house.

"Well, that didn't take long," I said, mostly to myself. "How are you boys doing tonight? Having a good time?"

"Having a great time, Ms. Jean," Dru said. "But I think it could be better."

"Oh, really?" I asked. "And how's that?"

"Why don't you move over here and find out?" Dru said.

I looked over my shoulder and Linda and Michael were gone.

"They went inside, too," Eric said.

I could see a few of them slowly stroking their stiff dicks under the bubbly water. I finished my drink and set it aside, far enough away so it wouldn't accidentally end up in the Jacuzzi. My nipples instantly hardened as I rose up to step across the hot tub. They moved to let me sit between them.

Greg pulled my right leg up and onto his lap. Terry did the same with my left leg.

Eric held my right foot in his hands and proceeded to massage my foot and calf. Dru did the same with my left. Greg and Terry massaged my inner thighs and leaned in to kiss my face, neck, and breasts. Their fingers entered me as their mouths found my nipples. Greg fingered my pussy while Terry worked two fingers up my butt.

"Boys, maybe we should slow down a bit," I said. Was I really about to get gangbanged by four college boys in a hot tub within fifteen minutes of showing up?

"Not a problem," Greg said. "I should probably get another drink, anyway."

"I should probably check on Danny," Eric said. The two men stepped out of the Jacuzzi with very thick erections, and walked into the house. I couldn't help but notice their nether regions were completely shaved. I liked the look.

"I'd better go check on Michael," Terry said. "That Linda looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch." I think the only hair on his tall, black body was his eyebrows.

I looked at Dru. "Are you going to leave, too?" I asked.

"Only if you want me to," Dru said. "Do you want me to?"

"No," I said, moving to straddle his lap as I faced him. He was bigger than I had remembered. I looked around and decided to take advantage of the privacy.

"Do you want to have your way with me, Dru?" I asked. "Again?"

"Hell, yeah," Dru said.

I held the head of his dick in between my pussy lips.

He didn't know if he should squeeze my breasts or my butt cheeks, so he awkwardly did both.

"First, though, I want you to tell me something," I said, kissing his face, and gently stroking his shaft between my legs.

"Sure, whatever you want," Dru said.

"What did I do that night?" I asked. "Really."

"Really?" Dru asked.

"Really," I said, rubbing the head of his dick back and forth between my labia.

As he recounted the events of the night in the hotel bar, I lowered myself onto him. The more he spoke, the lower I went. Once he was completely inside me, I slowly fucked myself with his strong dick, but he wasn't telling me anything I didn't already know.

"That sounds like a practiced story, Dru," I said, trying to remain focused on getting some real answers out of him.

"You know, this is nice, Dru," I started. "But, how would you like to do me up the butt?"

"Are you into that, too?" he asked. I could feel his cock throb in my pussy and worried he was already coming.

"I'm into a lot, apparently," I said, kissing him and moving my hips back and forth. For being a little out of practice, I was fucking him like a pro. Maybe seeing Linda on top of Michael motivated me. Or, maybe I just liked being in control for the first time in years.

I slowed my movements and finally just sat there with Dru inside me about as far as he could go.

I looked into his eyes and shook my head.

"You're lying, Dru," I said. "I don't let liars do me up the butt, and I certainly don't suck their cocks afterward."

I already knew how to press his buttons.

"Okay, okay - " Dru said. "We made it up."

"What?" I said, pulling myself off his dick completely. "Made what up?"

"The part about you going room to room, and the part about getting fucked in the stairwell," Dru said, keeping a firm grip on my waist.

I moved closer to him, kissed him, and reached down as I guided his helmet toward my KY-filled rectum. "What really happened, then?" I asked.

He kissed me hard for a few seconds. I let him. It had been years since taking a young dick as big as his in my butt, so I hoped it was like riding a bike. By the time we broke off our little tongue dance, he was inside me.

"Promise you won't get mad?" Dru asked.

"I'm not promising you anything, Dru," I said. "You're in my butt, aren't you?"

He nodded, and then proceeded to tell me that Michael had put him up to it. The whole thing. Not the sexy talk he was probably expecting, but I thought we could get to that later. For the moment, I wanted him to tell me everything, but without completely ruining the mood.

Michael knew Dru was going to be staying at the same hotel for a sporting event, and initially thought it'd be funny for Dru to hit on me at the bar, to stroke my ego a bit. Innocent fun.

But then, someone really did put something in my drink. That wasn't part of the plan, and neither Dru nor Michael had anything to do with it - according to Dru.

I did the magic trick with my bra and panties all on my own, and I really did offer blow jobs in the men's room. Dru was first in line, but instead of letting me blow him, he took me straight to my room before I could do anything with anyone else.

I passed out in his arms on the way up, and Dru immediately called Michael, worried about me and what to do. Michael told him to make sure I was breathing - that I was just passed out - and then he told Dru to take my clothes off, throw them around the room, and then fuck me if he wanted.

While I was passed out.

Dru admitted that he had masturbated in his dorm room to pictures Michael had of me in a bathing suite from when I was quite a few years younger. That actually turned me on. I knew the pictures he was talking about. Another one of Michael's high school friends took a lot of pictures one weekend at the lake. I wore a bikini that I probably shouldn't have, and I guess it showed more than I thought. I didn't know how see-through it was when wet until Michael showed me the pictures, afterward. He didn't draw attention to the bikini at all, though.

But, Dru managed to make copies for himself and masturbated to those pictures on a regular basis.

Dru also said he felt bad about taking advantage of me when I wasn't even aware of what was happening. He had finished by coming inside me, and then wiping the lipstick from my mouth as Michael had suggested. He found my lipstick applicator in my makeup bag and drew a line around the base of his cock before falling asleep. It was all to give off the illusion that I was some kind of bitch in heat suffering from sexual suppression.

"So, you basically raped me?" I asked, pounding myself harder on his dick. I know I should have been mad at him, but the reality was his confession had actually turned me on.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Jean," he said, his face mixed with shame and ecstasy.

"Don't be," I said, fucking him harder. "And, just call me Jean."

"I'm going to come, Jean," Dru said.

"Okay, Dru," I said. "Come inside me. And don't worry, you'll get to do it again. Next time I'll make it more interesting. I promise."

And that's all it took for Dru to have an orgasmic mini-seizure beneath me. I kissed him for a few minutes afterward, let him suck and bite my nipples, and told him how big I thought his dick was. All the things he needed to hear to be ready for round two.

Dru escorted me inside, and we showered together in the hall shower... with a small audience. His trimmed pubic hair matched the platinum blond hair on his head. He was definitely the biggest boy in the bunch when it came to muscles. As far as I knew, Marjorie had the only wall-less indoor shower that wasn't part of a bathroom in existence, but she said it was very popular among the rich and naked. Dru and I toweled dry, and we didn't bother with the bathrobes.

Marjorie, several Eric and Danny-induced orgasms behind her, was enjoying a second wind, and refreshed everyone's drinks.

Linda sat between Michael and Terry, and gently stroked their cocks as they sipped their beverages and watched Dru and I curiously.

"Are we having fun, yet?" Michael asked.

"Loads," I said. I could see in the reflection of the glass that Dru was trying to get Michael's attention, but I was either in the way, or more interesting to look at than Dru.

"Linda, would you mind if I swapped places with you for a moment?" I said. "I need to have a little chat with Michael."

Linda smiled at me and practically threw herself at Dru.

"Don't worry," I turned to Linda. "I'll keep your seat warm until you get back."

Linda took Dru by the cock and pulled him into a bedroom on the other side of the house. It was almost comical.

I sat down between Michael and Terry, and asked, "Where were we?"

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" Michael asked.

"You need me to leave?" Terry asked.

I reached out and held their cocks in each hand, just as Linda had been doing.

"No, Terry. You can stay," I said. I looked into his eyes and gently stroked his manhood. His body responded and I felt his shaft grow in my hand.

Stroking Michael's cock felt surreal. He was bigger than I would have imagined, not that I could remember thinking about my son's manhood.

I looked back toward Terry. "How long does it take you to recover after you come?" I asked.

"In general, or with you?" Terry asked.

"With me," I stroked a little more forcefully while maintaining a calm, curious face. I wasn't sure why I had said that. I knew I had just crossed a line and was leading him on. He was going to want to fuck me, soon.

"Maybe fifteen minutes. Maybe less. Only one way to find out," Terry said.

"Good," I said, and bent over and took him in my mouth. He tasted clean, probably because he had just taken a shower with Michael and Linda. I gave great head, and brought him close, but sat back up and continued stroking both cocks.

I looked at Michael, who was throbbing in my left hand. "Your turn," I said, before I bent down and took his cock in my mouth. The part of me that knew what I was doing was wrong was silent. The part of me that didn't care was telling me to suck that cock like I had something to prove.

"Mom!" Michael protested. "No!" He made minimal effort to stop me.

I lifted my head off his cock and asked, "Doesn't it feel good? I've been told I give excellent head."

"It's not that," Michael said. "I just... you just..."

I ignored him and put him back in my mouth. Terry's shaft swelled in my right hand. I sucked on Michael for a few more seconds and then shifted back to Terry. I alternated between the two for a few more minutes, and then sat back upright. I continued to stroke both men, but turned slightly toward Michael.

"What really happened to me that night at the conference trip, Michael?" I asked. "Did I really have sex with complete strangers?"

"Not exactly," Michael said. "I didn't mean anything bad by it."

"Well, what did you mean by it, then?" I asked.

"I just wanted you to have fun," Michael said.

"Uh-huh," I nodded. I noticed pre-come forming on the head of his shaft and bent over to lick it. I sucked on the shiny head for a few seconds, and then sat back up. "Continue."

"You just seemed uptight," Michael said. "I thought getting Dru to flirt with you would make your day - or night. I wasn't expecting you to go all crazy and lose your underwear in a bar full of people."

"And what do you think made me go all crazy?" I asked, keeping a steady pace with both arms.

"I had nothing to do with that," Michael said.

"But you did tell Dru to rape me while I was passed out," I said, tightening my grip on his shaft just a little.

"I thought you would have come to before or during and welcomed it," Michael said.

"Well, I didn't," I said. "Not before or during, but I certainly welcomed it the next morning."

I turned to Terry and took him in my mouth for a few seconds, before continuing my conversation with Michael.

"Did your father put you up to this?" I asked.

"Dad?" Michael acted shocked. "No. At least, I don't think so."

I stopped stroking his cock. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

Michael put his hand on mine and started it moving again.

"It means I don't know," Michael said. "Dad is an asshole that left us ten years ago to chase other men's wives, and girls right out of high school that didn't know any better. He said you had turned into a prude and forgot how to have sex. I knew he was full of shit. Nobody forgets how to have sex."

"A prude, huh?" I asked. "Did he ever tell you what I was like before you were born?"

"Not really," Michael answered. "Just that you were an average housewife, content with missionary sex on Sundays, shy, and not very adventurous. Basically, a wallflower."

"And what do you think I was really like back then?" I asked.

"Not that?" Michael asked.

"Not even close," I said.

I stroked Michael's and Terry's cocks a little longer, and glanced over my shoulder as Marjorie sat back with Danny's face buried between her legs on an overstuffed leather chair beside us. Danny was working his fingers inside Marjorie just the way she liked, and I watched the toes on her pretty little feet curl as he brought her to another orgasm. She looked at me and smiled as she rode the wave of orgasm.

"This was the best idea I've ever had," Marjorie said to me.

I let her relax a little, and then asked her to join us.

"Marjorie, do you still want to lick my pussy?" I asked.

I couldn't believe I just said that. It felt strange. Where did that come from? Too late...

"You know I do," Marjorie said, and I wasn't sure she could have had a bigger smile. Before I realized she had already gotten down on her knees in front of me, she pushed my legs back and spread them wide as she went to work on my thighs, labia, and clitoris.

I looked at Terry and leaned over to whisper in his ear. He thought I wanted to kiss, so he explored my mouth with his tongue. I wanted to tell him to get behind Marjorie and fuck her with his big, black dick, but quickly forgot all about that. Eventually, he moved to my face, neck, and ears. I was turned on before, but now, I wasn't sure how I'd be able to control myself. Marjorie really knew what she was doing, and kept bringing me closer and closer without taking me over the edge.

Michael stood up, removing my hand from his cock, and walked behind Marjorie. Terry playfully buried his face between my breasts before sucking hard on my nipples.

Marjorie groaned into my sex as Michael entered her, and then...

And then, I wasn't sure where I was. Again.

I was naked and on a bed. It didn't look like a hotel room, so that was a start. After my eyes had a moment to adjust, I realized I was in one of Marjorie's guest bedrooms. Instead of waking up with one naked man in the bed, though, there were two. And this time, they weren't asleep.

I watched as Terry stroked his long, black dick inches from my face.

"Give me a minute, Jean," Terry said. "That last nut about wore me out, but I got more for you, baby."

"Baby?" I thought to myself.

"Greg, you ready to give it to her again?" Terry asked.

"Yeah," Greg said, coaxing a fat dick to erection. "Is Dru getting in on this one?"

I heard the toilet flush in the adjacent bathroom. A minute later, Dru stepped up to the bed with a very thick and very erect example of manhood.

"I guess that's a yes," Greg said.

Dru moved between my legs on his hands and knees, grabbed hold of my legs, and pulled me toward him. He bent over and kissed me on the mouth while he squeezed my breasts in his large hands.

"Dru," I started.

He bit my lip, then my chin, and then my neck.

"Dru," I repeated. "I don't..."

He looked up at me as he pulled my waist up and impaled my pussy with his cock. He slid inside me, easily.

"How did I get in here?" I asked. "How long have we been going at it?"

Dru looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"About three hours, I think," Dru said, pumping his cock into me as he held onto my hips. His muscles rippled and my pussy tightened around his shaft.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Dru said. "I don't know how you do that, but it gets me every time."

I didn't realize what I was doing. He fucked me hard for the next ten minutes, and about ever two minutes, my pussy would tighten around him, bringing us both closer to coming.

"I don't know how I'm doing it, but it feels fantastic," I admitted. He came inside me less than a minute later.

Dru pulled out and stepped back, and Greg immediately took his place.

Greg wasn't much for kissing, but he seemed to like grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I didn't like it very much at first. But the more he did it, the more I wanted him to keep doing it.

"You're so fucking hot, Jean," Greg said. "I don't think I could ever get tired of fucking you."

He was thicker than Dru, and I could feel the difference.

"Your cock feels so good, Greg," I panted. "Fuck me," I said, which seemed silly afterward.

He was good for about fifteen minutes, but then he was spasming inside me. My pussy was about as full of come as it had even been. Like Dru, Greg had brought me close several times, but I hadn't come, yet.

"How many times is that?" I asked Greg.

"For me?" Greg asked. "I think that was number five."

"You came inside me five times already?" I asked.

"Only three times in your pussy," Greg said. "The other two times in your mouth."

Greg pulled back from between my legs and I looked at Terry, expecting him to be next in line. He just looked at me, though. I looked back at him, confused, and wondered what he was waiting for.

To my right, I could see that Dru had already worked up another erection.

"Who's next?" I asked.

"Move over," Terry said.

I did, and he laid on his back where I had just been. I looked at Terry and Dru.

"Are you gonna sit on his dick, or what?" Dru asked.

"What?!" I said.

"You told me you only wanted my black dick in your ass, so that's all I've been doing," Terry said. "You want to change up, now?"

"No," I said, suddenly realizing how wet my butthole felt.