Jeanne and I Grow Up in Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

I concentrated on the things that caused her to react, even to the point of attempting to repress my own impulses.

"Oh, that's nice!" she moaned and ground her hips into mine, meeting me thrust for thrust. Gradually, I became aware of a heady, musky scent generating from us, which only turned me on all the more. Trying to move my body upward in relationship to hers, I slid my knees under her thighs, raising her knees and found to my surprise that this opened her wider to me, allowing me deeper access into her. Her moans of approval told me that my accidental movement had been extremely successful.

Her hips rose to meet my thrusts and she sighed deeply as our hips thrust together. Her ankles locked behind me, effectively pulling her into me, meeting each thrust, synchronizing our movements.

Jeanne's eyes were closed, but she seemed to have an angelic smile of contentment on her face as we mated. Beads of perspiration were forming on her forehead and her upper lip. And somehow I recognized that everything was pointing out to me that she was really into it: she was thrusting to meet me; she was becoming even more lubricated and wet as we proceeded. I glanced down between us, and saw that her nipples were more erect than I had ever seen before. She was grunting in time with our thrusts and her pelvis was speeding up. She started grunting my name.

". . . Uhhh . . . uhhh . . . I think I'm getting close . . . " she gasped between grunts. "Are you close?"

Unconsciously, I sped up and began thrusting deeper into her, groaning back, "Uh-huh . . . I'm almost there!"

She squinted her eyes. "Okay . . . . Uhhh . . . Now! Together! . . . More! . . . More . . . More . . ." Her movements were becoming erratic and less coordinated, more instinctual, demanding even more from me.

I was pounding as hard as I could! I had nothing more to give, but I tried!

"More! . . . More . . . " Her hips were pounding against mine with even greater intensity. Her vagina was spasming erratically as she grunted and finally screamed my name as her muscles clamped down on me with intense strength, driving me over the edge. I thrust with each spasm as I poured my seed into her and she clutched me and cried out with each thrust.

Locked in each other's arms, we both struggled to extend our orgasms, both of us gasping erratically. And, inevitably, each of us completed our climaxes. And our panting began to slow down and we collapsed in each other's arms.

We lay like that for a long time, me cushioned on her breasts, still within her, but feeling myself shrinking. I knew from one of the books I had read, that I had to withdraw and be sure to take the condom with me before I got too soft, or leakage might occur. So I took one finger and pressed the base of the condom against my penis and withdrew. She moaned slightly as I left her, and I felt awkward, lying on top of her like that, so I rolled to the side.

Both of our eyes dropped and gazed at my almost flaccid manhood. I think we both realized at the same time that there were traces of blood on the condom. Our eyes met and we kissed again, more gently this time.

Chapter 6 – Life goes on Chapter 6 – Life goes on

We made love twice more that afternoon. When the third (and last) condom was used, we both were tempted to do it again without protection, but somehow good sense prevailed over hormones!

I think both of us wanted to run hope and announce to our parents that we were going to be married right then and there. But we both had the practical sensibility to know that we each had college ahead of us. And we knew we wouldn't be going to the same school. But eventually, someday, we would both graduate! In the mean time, we had the rest of the summer together! And we would be together in Hawaii for a month next summer.

There was not a whole lot that we could do to control the next several years, so reluctantly we both accepted our fate.

But we decided together that there was definitely one thing that wecould control! And we resolved together that neither of us would ever buy a package with only three condoms in it again!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I appreciate your comments, both positive and negative.

Feedback is welcome and accepted at the address in my profile.

You are encouraged to vote. Fives are always best!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers