All Comments on 'Jeb & Nancy'

by karebeargirl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice One Nancy

Great story. Good build up to it's climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A great start

There are a lot of possible roads this tale can take. I eagerly await the next several episodes.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Very believable

women in the church do help men when they go through various crisis and this make this story very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No one

in the whole world I would rather see be made a cuckold than a fucking preacher. hope Nancy presents the reverend with a little bundle of joy for him to bring up as divorce and abortion would be out of the question. Very fucking good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed reading about her sexual liberation...keep up the great work...I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

Randy01Randy01about 19 years ago
Great Story

Karebeargirl I have just added you to my favorite Literotica author list. This story was well done and was very erotic. I'm looking forward to reading many more of your stories. Once again,thank you!

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 19 years ago
Superb Story, Great writing and so real!

Excellent start to what could become a mini-series, so many interesting possibilities. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn Good!!

I really enjoyed this story and I would love to read more about it. Please keep up the good work.

cocobrown62cocobrown62about 19 years ago
Excellent!!

What a great story...enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep more chapters coming.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Writing!

You writing has a depth that is very satisfying, in the erotic and non-erotic parts of this story. I only saw one spelling error, but it's something a spell checker wouldn't catch. It did not take away from your story at all. You are a very good writer, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NOT VERY GOOD

I don't know how all those poeple could review this story as excellent, because it wasn't very good. It was very very slow to start and the dialog was strained. It ended well, but you had to have real balls to stay until the end. A great idea for a story, that could have and should have been a whole lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Good...In Fact I'm Extremely Aroused Now!!!

Great Talent KareBear...I'd Love to exchange Ideas with you and a rather Lame Story I've Written...If You're Interested Email me at Little Bighorn@Webtv.net...Tommy

divergirlxoxodivergirlxoxoover 18 years ago
Not very well written

I agree with the other guy that it was not very well written. The idea and some of the description was good...but who wants to hear vagina over and over again? Use some better nouns and adjectives. Your grammar was off a bit as well. Overall, not a waste of time, but I was kind of disturbed that it had only been a week since she died...kinda upsetting. Keep writting though!

oriondogoriondogalmost 18 years ago
I liked it

and thought it was hot. I can't wait for part 2

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Whooo... It was great :)

God, that made me orgasm just reading it.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pretty good

hot hot hot, but loads of spelling/grammatical errors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A weeks worth of dust!

I enjoyed this story but wouldn't want the author to come to my house! There is considerably more than a weeks worth of dust around here. Very sexy otherwise. I loved how she followed her natural inclination to explore the dildo with her mouth and other mouth and that when she continued her sexual exploration with Jeb. More about them please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous