Jeb & Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Nancy encased the dildo in her hand amazed at how little of it she could encircle. Her hand going only partway around its girth. She lifted the object from the drawer and stood there in front of the dresser holding the phallus just staring at it.


Nancy lifted the life-like dildo to her face and closely examined it, there was a knob on the underside of what looked like its balls, near the base of the dildo. She grasped the knob and turned it clockwise and felt the object begin to vibrate in her hand. Nancy let go and it dropped to the carpeted floor with a soft thud, the soft whir of its vibrations filling the quiet room with sound.

Minutes went by as Nancy stood there staring at the huge vibrating dildo, she was unable to move it seemed, her gazed locked onto it. Then slowly once again Nancy found the courage to reach down and pick up the dildo and bring it up towards her face. She held the object directly in front of her face holding it just inches away from her mouth. Never had she ever, ever been face to face with anything like this. Bob had never let her even touch his penis, let alone look at it up close.

But here she was face to face with the most life like dildo she had ever seen. Nancy had never even known such a thing could be, let alone would be made!!! Then almost without thought she pulled it toward her lips and softly kissed the head of the dildo. A shockwave of vibrating pleasure rippled through her lips and across her tongue when she did so.

Quickly she pulled back and glanced up at the mirror hanging directly in front of the dresser and once again was transfixed by the sight of this large dildo in her hand just inches from her mouth. The sight of all this was stirring feelings inside her body that Nancy had never felt before. Suddenly she was aware of a dampness between her legs and an increase in her breathing. She became aware that this object, this dildo, was something that she wanted to have touch her in places no man, except her husband, had ever touched her.

Nancy stepped backwards toward the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed and let the soft smoothness of the dildo gently glide over her face and neck. The feeling of it's silkiness coupled with the gentle vibrations made her heart race ever so slightly. Nancy's mind was reeling as she let it slowly touch her face and neck. She licked her lips and moaned softly.

Then all of a sudden she sat bolt upright as the object came into contact with her tongue. Without realizing it Nancy had brought the dildo over her mouth at the exact moment her tongue was licking her lips. Nancy thought for a moment about what she was doing and what she wanted to do then stood up. Walking back over to place the dildo back into Laura's underwear drawer she was once again struck by the figure of herself in the mirror holding the dildo.

Then without even thinking she raised the dildo up to her mouth and licked the tip of it with her tongue, again a strange new sensation came over her. Nancy didn't know why, but she wanted to have that thing inside her mouth. Slowly she licked over the head of the dildo trying to work the object into her small mouth. Grasping the base of the unit she began pushing it rhythmically into her open mouth feeling it begin to slide past her lips and into her mouth stretching her mouth open.

Looking up at the mirror she was shocked to see a picture of herself with a large dildo wedged into her moist open mouth. The sight only served to arouse her further as she looked at the sight of her mouth encircling what was the only object she had ever placed in her mouth besides food. She began to lick and suck on the dildo as her passion grew. The feeling of dampness between her legs was calling for her to do more then just suck this object.

Pulling the dildo from her mouth and turning back toward the bed Nancy pulled her dress up and pushed the hem of it into her belt to hold it up then quickly took off her panties and dropped them to the carpet. Her mind was in shock as she watched herself in the mirror. She saw her hands part her outer and inner lips and exposed the moisture between her legs.

The flesh of her vagina was glistening and bright pink, her outer lips were red and swollen and the small mound of flesh above her vagina was swollen and poking out from under the hood of flesh surrounding it. Nancy had never looked at her own vagina, heck she had never, ever seen anyone's vagina up close. The sight of her own swollen lips and clitoris coupled with the moist glistening inner recesses of her vagina amazed her.

Nancy sat the still vibrating dildo on the bed and placed one finger on her clitoris and felt her body shudder as the strong almost electric shock ran through her body. She closed her eyes and softly, ever so gently made small circles tracing the outline of her clitoris. Before she even realized it Nancy was having her first ever self-induced orgasm, right there in Jeb Jackson's bedroom. Nancy's fingers amazed her as they were able to deftly probe into her warm, moist vagina and give her pleasure like she had never felt before. The strong odor of Nancy's sex was filling the room and pushing her into a higher and higher state of excitement. Suddenly she needed something more then her fingers inside her body.

She reached over and grasp the dildo and again brought it to her mouth and sucked it slowly inside her mouth. Then pulling it out she looked straight into the mirror on the wall and lowered the dildo toward her vagina. Her gaze was locked on the mirror as she guided the dildo toward its target. She watched with fascination as it begin to move into her waiting vagina.

The sheer size of it as it stretched her open was a bit uncomfortable but she was so transfixed she couldn't stop what was taking place. It was like she was watching someone else penetrate her with the dildo. As it slid into her body she could feel the skin around her clitoris being pulled downward stimulating her even more. She began to slide the dildo in and out of her waiting vagina, watching as it slowly fucked her. Her hand moved rhythmically pushing the dildo deep inside her vagina then slowly pulling it out. Feeling her body tense up as the stretching of her clitoral hood stimulated her even more and the dildo pushed deep inside of her filling her with a deliciousness that was beyond description.

Over and over she pushed the dildo into her body, until the room was filled with the slick, slurping sound of the dildo forcing its way into the inner recesses of her body. The room was filled with the sounds of sex, slurping in and out as moans emanated from Nancy's open mouth. Her body was on automatic now, pushing the dildo in and out of her body. Her legs began to quiver at first then her whole body began to shake. Nancy collapsed into a heap on the edge of the bed, the large dildo still vibrating inside her vagina, her chest heaving up and down, her legs agape and looking like rubber. This was an orgasm like she had never experienced before.

As her breathing began to return to a more normal level Nancy looked away from the mirror which has so transfixed her and began to realize where she was and what she was doing. Here she was in another man's bedroom masturbating with a dildo. She grabbed the knob on the base of the dildo and turned it counterclockwise to shut off the vibrations and pulled it from her body.

A familiar voice came from across the room, "You don't have to stop on my account."

Instantly Nancy's eyes darted toward the door and there he stood, Jeb Jackson look at her on his bed with her legs wide spread, her vaginal lips puffy and swollen and his dead wife's dildo in her hands. Then she noticed what he was doing, he had his pants undone and around his ankles and he had the largest hard-on she had ever seen in her life in his right hand.

Jeb let go of his dick and reached down for his pants and slide them up his legs and held them up as he walked toward Nancy with his engorged penis sticking out like a wooden pole. Her eyes gazed on his manhood as he walked making it jiggle to and fro in it's excited state.

As Jeb neared the bed Nancy kept her gaze on his dick, she was mesmerized by its size and he knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Nancy reached out and softly caressed his erect cock and looked up with big eyes as if to ask if it was alright to touch him. Jeb placed his hand on hers and guided it up and down the shaft of his cock for a few strokes then let go and watched as Nancy continued to pump his penis up and down. Then Nancy leaned forward and slide off the edge of the bed onto her knees and encircled the head of his penis with her lips and continued to slide her hand up and down his cock.

Nancy moaned a deep guttural moan as she sucked his penis and jerked him off. She couldn't believe she was doing this but her body had complete control of what was happening and her body wanted to be satisfied by a man. A real man with a real cock not a fake one like she had just masturbated with.

Slowly she slid more of Jeb's cock onto her mouth until she almost gagged. Then pulling back just a bit she continued sucking and pumping the length of his shaft as Jeb looked down on her. Jeb placed his hands on the back of her head and begin to move his hips pushing his cock in and out of her mouth, once again there was a slurping and moaning sound in the room but this time the wetness was Nancy's mouth and the moaning was coming from Jeb.

Nancy bobbed up and down on Jeb's cock until it began to swell and stiffen even more. She forced his cock as deep into her throat as she could and pumped furiously on his shaft looking up at his face. Jeb looked down at this woman who had his cock deep in her mouth pumping away at him and it was too much, he lost control and grabbed her head and forced himself deeper into her mouth and began to climax.

Nancy could barely breath as Jeb shot streams of cum down her throat, his cum beginning to rise up into her mouth so fast that she felt it coming out her nose as she tried to swallow it. Then Jeb relaxed his grip on her head and pulled back giving his semen room to fill her mouth. Still looking up Nancy sucked and swallowed wanting all of his cum inside of her.

Finally as Jeb's cock begin to deflate Nancy let him fall from her mouth. What is he going to say to me after what I have just done, Nancy thinks to herself. But Jeb just reaches down and takes her hand and raises her up and pulls her close. The warmth of Jeb's strong arms around her made her realize words were not needed. She had given him something they had both needed.

Jeb eased his grip on Nancy and slowly began to unzip her dress and let it fall to her feet. She felt his strong yet gentle hands slide over her tiny body and try to release her bra. Nancy pulls his hands away and steps back out of her dress standing nearly naked clothed only in a bra and then slides the straps off her shoulders exposing her breast and slides her bra around so she can unclasp the hooks and then lets it fall to the floor.

She moves back in toward him and looks into his eyes and speaks for the first time in hours.

"I don't know why I am doing this, but I am yours for this evening. I want you and I believe you want me too. Please make love to me here in this room tonight."

Nancy watched as Jeb stepped out of his pants and underwear and then pull his shirt off over his head to expose his naked body to her for the first time ever. Jeb stepped close and cupped her breasts in his hands and lifted one to his mouth as he began to suck on her already erect nipple. She felt his tongue flick across the tip of her nipple and felt shivers run down her spine. Bob almost never touched her breasts and never had he sucked on her nipples. Now she knew what she had been missing. Nancy felt her pulse quicken and her breathing become deeper as Jeb sucked first one then the other nipple, squeezing her breasts, she could feel this warm breath run over her skin causing her excitement to rise, and her hips to begin to move back and forth.

The movement of her hips was allowing her vaginal lips to rub against her clitoris reigniting her passion. Nancy knew if Jeb kept on sucking her breasts she would be cumming right here standing in the middle of the room. Gently she pulled at Jeb coaxing him toward the bed until she could ease herself down onto the bed and pull him on top of herself.

Once horizontal Jeb went back to sucking on Nancy's supple breasts and pressed his body down on top of her own. His erect member slipped right between her legs and as he moved it rubbed up and down the length of her slit pushing her closer and closer to another orgasm. Nancy was moaning loudly as Jeb sucked her breasts and squeezed them in his hands and she began to hump his penis rubbing herself to climax as he suckled her breasts.

All at once Nancy began to shake as orgasm washed over her body again. She grabbed his head and pushed him down between her legs and Jeb willingly begin to tongue her clitoris as she rode his face to another hard orgasm. Nancy shook so hard this time that she thought the whole room was shaking, Jeb's tongue darting in and out of her opening, flicking across her clitoris while she came. Slowly her orgasm began to subside and Jeb withdrew his face from between her legs and inched up her body until his swollen dick was where his mouth was.

Nancy reached down and guided his penis toward her opening as Jeb slowly slid his cock inside of her. His cock was at least as big as the dildo from before and once again she felt her clitoris quiver as the hood surrounding it drew downward and outward from the stretching. Then he begin to pump his cock in and out of her extremely wet opening. The squishing sound was back again this time it was from the wetness of her vagina. Jeb drilled into her over and over again, both of their bodies pushing and grunting. It was as if they both wanted to push into each others bodies until them merged into one massive blob of orgasmic flesh.

Nancy could feel Jeb's breath on her face and neck, and her own heart beating so fast it seemed as if it would burst from her chest. Her body succumbing to the pounding it was taking and again began to shake so hard this time that the only sound she could make was "Unnnnnnuhhhhhhuhhhhhh."

It seemed as if his cock was going to pass right through her body and into the bed beneath her has he fucked her as hard and fast as he could. The orgasm wouldn't stop, it just kept shaking her body, wracking it with orgasmic pleasure as Jeb pounded her mercilessly. Then his pace quickened even more as he neared his second climax of that day. His cock took over and thrust deeper into Nancy's body until the sweet release came and a flood of semen begin to flow inside of her.

Jeb's body went limp from probable sheer exhaustion as his seed flowed into Nancy's vagina. She wrapped her legs around his butt and pulled him closer as they lay there in each others arms. She could feel his cum leaking from inside of her and onto the bed but she didn't care. This was the best sex she had experienced in her 42 years of living and she didn't want it to end.

After a few minutes of warm embrace Jeb raised up and Nancy felt his penis slid out of her well worn vagina. She looked at him, and he looked back at her. She laughed to herself as she thought about the last two days and what she had promised him in the store. She had told him if he needed ANYTHING at all just let her know and she would be glad to give it to him.

And boy was she glad she had given it to him. She looked at the clock in the bedside table and saw it was almost 9 pm. For 7 hours she had been in this room masturbating and making love to Jeb. Guess it was a good thing I asked Bob to see to the dinner tonight for him and the boys she thought.

Nancy got up and stumbled to the bathroom her legs weak from all the orgasms she had had today and began to clean herself up. Once dressed she kissed Jeb on the lips and said "Thanks for what you gave me, I needed it more then you could ever know."

With those words Nancy stepped out the door and headed for her car and home to Bob and the kids. But she knew she would be back for more of Jeb's tongue and cock, in fact she would be back tomorrow to continue what she started…

12