All Comments on 'Jeff Comes Out For Baseball Ch. 1'

by Bright Angel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love this story

This is the 3rd time I've read this story and it never fails to get me off. It's beautifully written, and the mixture of emotion and eroticism is great. It's just so damn hot. Love the other segments of the story too; pleasure continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot story!

I am jerking a very hard cock, oiled up and ready! I'd love to suck their cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I imagine kissing a guy like that

I've never kissed any guy I really liked, and so I always fantasize that this story would be like that. Great story. I really enjoy(ed) it.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

o m g the 1st one was bad enough.. i dont think i could sit through 2 more in the series.? sorry dude.. not my thing.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"I guess I should describe myself, too" - no, not necessary. Physical descriptions of characters are given far more often than they're needed.

The guys seem to progress rather rapidly from "are we gay?" to full-on making out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jeff and Eddie

Jeff’s encounter with Eddie was confusing. First, Jeff’s not really embarrassed when Alex finds him and readily admits he was just fucked by Eddie. That doesn’t seem like the way a real H.S. jock would react if found like this by his Buddy. Then there were obvious signs of assault, he cried, and winced during the bath to the point Alex had to bathe him and put him to bed. The next day he even says he’ll cry if they talk about it at school. Then by the time they are back at Jeff’s the next day, he is laughing about the encounter with Eddie, joking about his impotence and small dick - and saying Eddie didn’t even fuck him, just beat his ass. Yet the trauma from the day before was gone. This seems really disconnected and confusing, like it was a traumatic rape one day and then just a joke at Eddie’s expense the next. So which is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous