Jeff Comes Out For Baseball Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time he slid his tongue over my sensitive cock head, I nearly jumped with pleasure and the intensity of the feeling. I caressed his head, and ruffled his long, straight hair, enjoying the feel of it running though my fingers. "Oh, God, that feels so good! Don't stop, keep sucking, Jeff. I love the feel of your mouth on my hard cock. Suck it hard!" I couldn't keep myself from describing the pleasure his blow job was giving me. "I want to cum in your mouth, Jeff. I'm going to fuck your mouth and give you my load of cum. Suck my cock while I'm shooting my load in your hot mouth! OH, YOU HOT FUCKER, SUCK ME! OH! OH! FUCK!!" With that, I started shooting several loads into Jeff's warm, moist mouth, and held his face against my crotch, but he didn't need any persuasion to keep his mouth on my dick while I gave him my sweet, creamy load of cum.

Jeff kept his mouth tightly glued to my dick while I finished shooting, and when I finished, he lifted his face up with a crooked grin, looking for my approval. I pulled him up to my face, and brought my mouth to his, searching in his hot wet oral pussy with my tongue for any trace of cum still there. Jeff didn't disappoint me, and I found nearly my full load of sperm still in his mouth, where he'd saved it for me. We shared my load, and finally each swallowed our share. We lay there for a while with Jeff's head on my chest, breathing heavily.

After we had rested awhile, Jeff casually draped his hand across my cock and balls, and began stroking them again. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to cum again so soon, but Jeff's gentle touch on my penis and scrotum brought me back to another hard on. "Alex, please fuck me in the ass," he whispered shyly.

"Are you sure, Jeff? Your ass is still sore isn't it?"

"Your touch makes my ass feel just fine, Alex," Jeff whispered. "I really want to get fucked by you, and you alone."

I brought my hands to his ass cheeks to feel his scrumptious butt, and tickled his smooth skin there. Jeff would wiggle his butt around to bring his hole closer to my fingers, so I took the hint and began stroking his tight hole. After I had stroked his tiny hole for a few minutes, my erection was just as ready as before, so I moved out from under Jeff, and lay him on his stomach. I leaned over his butt and brought my face close to his crack. I gently separated his bubble butt cheeks to display his pink ass hole to my lust-filled gaze. Perfectly pink all around, with the skin puckered in a nearly perfect circle, I could just see the dark center of his anus. I gently stroked it, and watched as his muscles eased to allow his hole to wink open.

I brought my face close to the furrow between his ass cheeks, and flicked my tongue out to just touch his beautiful puckered male pussy. The taste of his hole was exhilarating, just delicious. My tongue sought out every square inch of skin around and on his anus, and after I'd swabbed that clean, I dove my tongue inside his hole, to taste his rectum. Jeff's ass and rectum were the most delicious things I'd ever tasted, and I enthusiastically covered the area in drool from this mouth-watering feast.

I pulled back from his delightful ass hole, and with a puddle of my saliva pooling in his tight hole, I judged he was ready to be fucked. "Roll over on to your left side," I told him, and he hurried to comply. As he lay there, so sweet and innocent looking, I lay behind him, spoon fashion. I used my hand to bring my cock to his wet hole, and he wiggled his butt again when he felt the head of my dick pressing against his hole. As I pushed forward, he pushed back, and relaxed his ass muscles to suck me into his hot anus. I continued pushing, and my cock sunk deeper and deeper until my bush rubbed up against his smooth, round butt. I pulled back out, leaving just the head in, and as I fucked Jeff once again, he moaned with pleasure.

I lay my arm over his hip, and sought out his cock, which was swollen as big as it could possibly get. He lifted my hand up to his mouth, while my cock was sawing in and out of his hot hole, and licked my fingers and palm, then moved my hand down to his hard penis. I grasped his rod in my wet hand, and quickly began stroking his hot shaft up and down rapidly. We both began gasping from the total pleasure each was giving the other. Jeff's hot, tight ass hole was gripping my hard cock as I furiously humped him. My hand was stroking his hardness and causing the nerve endings in his cock, and in his prostate to short circuit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck, fuck my hole, fuck my cock, suck, cum, cum, cum in my ass. FUCK MY HOLE, ALEX, I LOVE YOU, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!" With these words we both leaped over the edge of passion, and began shooting our loads. Mine up inside his tight, velvety anus. His all over my hand, his leg and onto the bed, load after load of his long-delayed coming out, his delightful, delicious, white, hot, sticky sperm. We both continued fucking for a little while after our mutual climax, to milk the last few feelings of pleasure we could give each other. Finally, though, we slumped together, still in the spoon position we had started in.

We both dozed off for a few minutes, then awoke with a start. I moved over to give Jeff room to lay back. As he did, he looked up at my face, and said, "I'm really gay, Alex. I know it now. Having you inside me was the greatest thing I've ever felt. I love you, Alex. I love you."

I said, simply, "I love you, too, Jeff."

12