All Comments on 'Jeff Comes Out for Baseball Ch. 2'

by Bright Angel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent story

I`d give this story a 150%!! Very hot!! Sounds like lots of fun, getting a little 3 way going. What would`ve been nice would be Jeff fucking Chris while he fucked Troy. And yes I`d love to be Chris. My hard cock buried to the hilt in a hot, tight asshole, while a fat, hard cock was buried in my asshole at the same time!!!! Damn, that would be sweet. And to shoot a load of cum into a sweet asshole while feeling a hot load shooting into mine! What could possibly be better than that? Very HOT story!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT STORY PLUS

That well oiled cock that I was stroking with Ch. 1 just came all over me. You write really well and I loved jerking off to the stories as much as I'd love Ted's big dick in my mouth!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

o m g sooooooooo BORING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"I’m 18, about 185 pounds and 6’1” tall, curly black hair and gray eyes, got a proud 7” dick, and I am in love with Jeff. He’s 18 too, about 170 pounds and 5‘11“ tall, light brown ‘surfer’ hair and warm blue eyes, has a real nice 6” cock and the cutest ass, and I KNOW he’s in love with me."

No, he isn't. He's in lust with you, and you're in lust with him. When you're in love, the guy could be short, weedy and a cancer survivor with a leaky colostomy bag, and you wouldn't care, because you'd be seeing the person, not the body. You've mentioned what sport these guys do, that's enough – leave it to the reader to imagine what they look like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Starting Out

Good read, not too long, full of emotion and gets to the sex quickly. Nice that they got a new recruit who wants to play with them and other new friends. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
two

for me two are a couple, three a turn-off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous