Jeff Comes Out for Baseball Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Geez, kid. It must be the enthusiasm of youth, but I’ll go along with that.” Troy swiveled himself around on his hands and knees so that his butt was backed up against my crotch, and his mouth facing Jeff’s cock.

“I’d just as soon do it the other way,” Troy said, “But your cock WAS up Jeff’s ass, and I don’t know if I’m ready for that trip yet, Alex.” Without further ado, I put a handful of spit on my cock, just in case Jeff’s saliva already up Troy’s ass wasn’t enough lubrication. Meanwhile, Jeff crawled up to Troy’s mouth, and putting his hand behind Troy’s head, pulled him onto his cock. Troy opened his mouth wide to take Jeff’s cock, and started swirling his tongue around on Jeff’s tasty rod. I was a little jealous, but the feel of Troy’s hot, tight virgin ass hole on my cock pushed away any stray thoughts.

It was unbelievable to me that Troy could have such a tight, gripping ass hole, and not express any pain from my cock ramming up it. Far from showing discomfort, Troy was moaning with passion, while his mouth and lips were wrapped around Jeff’s cock. Both Jeff and I were pumping into Troy as hard as we could, although by this point we were pretty tired. We reached our climaxes at about the same time, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Troy wasn’t a few inches shorter than the 5'5” he started with after we rammed him from both ends in unison. After shooting our smaller, but still hot, loads inside Troy, we pulled out and Jeff lay with his head in my lap as I sat cross-legged.

Troy surprised us once again. “Well, thanks for being my first time. I’ve got to go now, or my dad might see I’m missing if he goes out to take a whiz.”

“First time?” I exclaimed. “Man, I thought you’d been doing that, well, all your life!”

“Yeah, isn’t it great what you can learn on the Internet?” Troy said. “But that’s sure not going to be my last time. That was better than I ever imagined. I’ll be looking to score with other guys as soon as we get back home. I wouldn’t have a problem with getting together with you guys again, either…” So we exchanged numbers, and kisses, and promised to get together soon. I hoped that we would.

12