Jeff Goes to Mardi Gras

Story Info
Jeff plays voyeur on his first trip to New Orleans.
1.6k words
3.59
37.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have finally made it down to the Mardi Gras! All the people, the parties & the drinking! I have never seen so many scantily clad and drunk women in one place...

So, I'm walking down Bourbon Street, watching these chicks lift skirts and shirts for beads. My boy, Dre, is filming using his digital camera. Each of us has a drink in our hands, and hard dicks in our pants.

"Jeff! Look over under that balcony to your left!"

I turn to see what Dre is so excited about, and spot a half-circle of men chanting "Show your tits!" to these two drunk females. The short, curvy one is slowly raising her top as she does a wobbly circle, while her tall, slim friend is doing a flat out strip tease for the gathering crowd. Dre and I begin to make our way over to the side walk show just as one of the guys reaches out and cups the tall girl's breast. She lazily pushes his hand down while shaking her head and finger at him. "No, no. There will be no free feels," she states with slurred words.

She begins to back away from him, still sliding off pieces of clothing. The crowd is getting larger, and the circle has closed from street view. Some of the guys are giving each other conspiratorial looks. I know they are up to something.

"Are you getting this on film, Dre?" "Hell yeah!" is the response.

The curvy girl has finally gotten her breasts exposed to the crowd. With much encouragement from the rambunctious group, she has actually removed her top and bra. Some of the guys are reaching out of the crowd, trying to cop a feel. Her slim friend has bared herself down to a cream halter and thong with garters. The material is sheer enough to not really be there. The crowd is pressing in on the girls. In their drunken state, they don't realize just how perilous their situation is. The sexual tension in the crowd is very high. Many of the men are rubbing and massaging their crotches. All of them are trying to sneak a feel. The crowd is steadily pressing in on the mostly naked women. From where Dre and I stand, we have a clear view of both unsuspecting girls. Dre hasn't moved from behind the camera.

"I have a feeling it's about to get off the hook!" Dre says before he finishes off the rest of his drink.

I'm looking around to see if any law enforcement are heading this way. Crowd control had been really tight up to this point. However, no cops are in sight of where we stand.

Just as I'm turning back to see how far the chicks have undressed, I see 2 guys press in on either side of the tall girl. One of them nods his head to a guy behind the curvy girl. The slim chick squeals out to the guys to back up, her friend turns to see what is going on. At that exact moment, the guy behind the short chick pushes her into the crowd. Hands come out from everywhere as the girl is pulled and fondled. I'm able to see guys grabbing her breasts and ass as she twists and turns, trying to free herself from the crowd. She stumbles forward almost freeing herself, but a tall, burly man grabs her around the waist and pulls her ass into his crotch. He begins to grind his crotch into her while simultaneously mauling her tits.

Meanwhile, her friend is being sandwiched between the two guys who started this escalation of events. Each one is taking turns holding her hands while the other fondles here breasts and ass. The guy in front of her is trying to force her to French kiss him, while the guy behind her is holding her hands behind her back.

"Who wants to see this icy bitch get fucked?" yells the guy holding her arms back. The crowd responds with an overwhelming "YEAH!" while the girl is struggling and shaking her head.

Gripping her wrists with one large hand, the guy in back takes a handful of her hair in the other hand and yanks her head back. I can barely hear him tell his partner to strip her. His friend in front pulls out a switchblade and begins to cut the few remaining garments from her body. As the shreds of clothing fall from her body, he reaches a hand down into her crotch, and then pulls away sticky, wet fingers. "This bitch loves it!" he yells while showing off his hand.

Meanwhile, I see her short friend has already been stripped naked and the tall, burly guy is still behind her. He now has his knees bent with his pants and underwear down just below them. He has a huge hand on each of the girl's breast while he is slamming his cock into her from behind. The crowd has spread out around him to give the two room. Some of the guys nearby have their cocks out, rubbing on them near her. "Bend that bitch over so someone else can fuck her mouth!" The burly guy nods his head as he pushes her over by her neck. Taking a handful of braids, he yanks hard, causing her to cry out in pain. Taking advantage of the moment, a skinny, pencil-dick dude shoves his cock in her mouth. Water springs to her eyes as she tries to gag the cock out of her mouth. The skinny dude places his hands on either side of her face and begins to force feed her his dick. Behind her, the burly guy begins to pump erratically and I know he is busting a nut deep in this chick's guts. He grinds against her ass one last time, and then slides his softening prick out of her. Before he has a chance to step completely out of the way, another guy is already stepping up with his cock aimed at the spread open cunt in front of him. The burly guy gives the bent over girl a loud smack on the ass before moving to let the next guy have access.

Again I look around to see where the cops are. I spot 2 uniforms just on the edge of the crowd, near the tall girl who has just been put on her knees to be fucked like a dog. Neither of the cops is making a move to break things up. One of them actually appears to have a video camera to record the whole thing. The other cop is rubbing his cock through his pants, apparently waiting for a chance to get in on the action.

Dre and I are both watching this slim chick on the ground getting dick from both ends; one guy is ramming her from behind while the other is fucking her mouth. Then this squat looking dude comes up behind the guy in back and whispers something in his ear. The guy looks up with a big grin and a nod of his head. After a few more sharp thrusts, he pulls out of this girl and moves around to get under her right there on the ground. The squat dude and the guy who was face fucking her waits for him to get in position. Once there under her with her cunt impaled on his pole, his buddy resumes his place in her mouth. She puts up no resistance to the change.

Now the squat dude has dropped his jeans to his ankles and is spitting on his cock and rubbing it between this chick's ass cheeks. Once it is sufficiently lubed up, he slowly begins to stuff his thick log into this chick's asshole. I can see her trying to wiggle away from it, but she has 3 sets of hands holding her in place. This squat dude is taking his sweet time forcing his cock into her ass. It's like he enjoys the pain he is causing her, because he's not really trying to make much progress past getting the head past her sphincter.

Then Dre nudges me with his elbow, causing me to look away from the threesome on the ground. He's pointing his finger and camera at the curvy chick, who is now also involved in a multiple-partner encounter. She is also riding the dick of a guy lying on the ground. She also has a cock in her ass. The difference is the short girl has her face in the pussy of a new female who'd found her way into the ruckus. This new female is lying on her back on top of guy who apparently has his cock in her ass! Beside the two of them is another guy who has his prick in the new chick's mouth, while another guy is ass-fucking him!

"Dre, man, that's it. This guy-on-guy shit ain't gonna do it for me. Haven't you got enough on film?"

"Yeah, man. I got enough shit to last for a few parties back in the C.O. Let's bounce before somebody rides up to break this party up!"

I take one last look to see how the tall, slim chick is making out with 3 dudes. To my surprise, I see she is now up to 5! She's got one in her mouth, one in her cunt, one in her ass and one in each hand. She looks like she loves it too!

Dre is telling me to bounce, so I make my way through the crowd back to Bourbon Street. I'm looking for the next party; preferably one where I'll be a main participant.

Damn, I'm glad I finally made it to Mardi Gras!!!